čale's stats thread: Fernando Torres

Moderator: ingus

čale's stats thread: Fernando Torres

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 03, 15:40

Last edited by čale on 2012 May 09, 11:04, edited 88 times in total.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

by »

Re: čale's stats thread: Claudio Marchisio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Nov 06, 20:27

Good set of marchisio. I agree in all physical stats. Im not sure though about long passing, any explanation for the decrease ? i also can see his SPA as an easy 84, conservative but he does shows great placement on them at times, even though un-noticed.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Re: čale's stats thread: Stevan Jovetić

Postby čale » 2011 Nov 07, 11:35

it was an easy decrease really, hadn't hesitate a bit...he's just not good enough to warrant an 82 or 83 (can't remember atm), his crosses are most of the time very simple, like switching sides or a easy 15-20 meter cross when unmarked or when not under pressure and those kind of thing can easily be replicated by the number i've given him, also last season he played as a mixture of LCMF and LMF, and how many of his crosses created an goal or even a goal scoring opportunity?

Btw, added Jovetić.

Spoiler: show

Name: Stevan Jovetić
Shirt Name: Jovetić
Shirt Number: #8
Team: ACF Fiorentina
League: Serie A
Nationality: Montenegrin _mne
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 79 kg
Stronger foot: Right foot
Registered Position: SS
Other Positions: AMF

Attack: 81
Defence: 49
Balance: 80
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 85
Response: 79
Agility: 84
Dribble Accuracy: 87
Dribble Speed: 84
Short Pass Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 78
Long Pass Speed: 79
Shot Accuracy: 81
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 80
Free Kick Accuracy: 75
Curling: 83
Header: 79
Jump: 78
Technique: 87
Aggression: 82
Mentality: 83
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 80

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Outside

PLAYER INFO:

http://www.soccerway.com/players/stevan-jovetic/45550/

Last edited by čale on 2012 Feb 21, 23:04, edited 1 time in total.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby Basilio » 2011 Nov 08, 23:48

cale1991 wrote: last season he played as a mixture of LCMF and LMF, and how many of his crosses created an goal or even a goal scoring opportunity?

even though you can probably be right about the decrease, this statement is not valid. he cant cross playing at the left, he is no left footed nor have the speed and dribbling skills to cut and do an early cross, is not that he his crosses were bad, it is that he couldnt really cross at all, and when he could do, he rather went for other options.

'Bout jovetic well, i saw him a couple of times recently....his first touch was absolute crap as so his passing game, though those 2 matches werent probably some of his best, IMO he played awful on both.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2011 Nov 09, 11:15

Basilio wrote:he cant cross playing at the left,

why not? he never did outrun a player and then magically crossed with his left...he just dragged the ball and used scissor skills when directly facing the opponent eye-to-eye automatically adjusting his body so that he can easily cross with his preferred foot, that is, his right foot

Basilio wrote:he is no left footed nor have the speed and dribbling skills to cut and do an early cross,

i think that you mixed up a few things...yes he does avoid using his left on many occasions and yes certainly on crosses but as i said he moves in a certain way to ensure that he is always steady and balanced so that he can ensure a right footed cross, and why do you of all people say that he doesn't have the dribbling skills while you were the one who was insisting on adding trickster or scissor skills? and finally it was maybe a misunderstanding or a typo but an early cross is for players who cross the ball before entering the area of the corner flag, that is, the left and right down corner of the 16 meter box.

Basilio wrote:'Bout jovetic well, i saw him a couple of times recently....his first touch was absolute crap as so his passing game, though those 2 matches werent probably some of his best, IMO he played awful on both.

just wondering, which games did you see? because i watched around 5-6 games this season and everyone of them he was impressing me quite a lot, for example against Juve his passing was flawless (in the 2nd half when he was moved to the SS position) and his creativity and ability to spot a pass was great.

čale

Postby Basilio » 2011 Nov 10, 00:18

Basilio wrote:he is no left footed nor have the speed and dribbling skills to cut and do an early cross,

i think that you mixed up a few things...yes he does avoid using his left on many occasions and yes certainly on crosses but as i said he moves in a certain way to ensure that he is always steady and balanced so that he can ensure a right footed cross, and why do you of all people say that he doesn't have the dribbling skills while you were the one who was insisting on adding trickster or scissor skills? and finally it was maybe a misunderstanding or a typo but an early cross is for players who cross the ball before entering the area of the corner flag, that is, the left and right down corner of the 16 meter box.

I mean for dribbling skills also agility, though dribbling is influenced by a world of stats, BB its a very important one( not saying he doesnt posses much BB, just that it is usually understimated when talking about dribbling, football its pure physical contact )

And i meant exactly what you said with early cross, look at robben for example, he constantly early crosses but he takes his time to stop, turn, and be able to use his left foot for crossing. The ball curls in a non recommended way, as it is easier for defenders, but still is an early cross.

Basilio wrote:'Bout jovetic well, i saw him a couple of times recently....his first touch was absolute crap as so his passing game, though those 2 matches werent probably some of his best, IMO he played awful on both.

just wondering, which games did you see? because i watched around 5-6 games this season and everyone of them he was impressing me quite a lot, for example against Juve his passing was flawless (in the 2nd half when he was moved to the SS position) and his creativity and ability to spot a pass was great.

i have no idea, i just messed up memmories in my head, not sure what games were, nor what was the part of his game which was pretty bad :?

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Re: čale's stats thread: Stephan Lichtsteiner

Postby čale » 2011 Nov 17, 12:11

Stephan Lichtsteiner:
Spoiler: show
"Forrest Gump"

Name: Stephan Lichtsteiner
Shirt Name: Lichtsteiner
Shirt Number: #26
Team: Juventus FC
Nationality: Swiss _sui
Weight: 77 kg
Registered Position: RB
Other Positions: RWB

Attack: 75
Defence: 74
Balance: 83
Stamina: 87
Top Speed: 85
Acceleration: 84
Response: 79
Agility: 81
Dribble Accuracy: 76
Dribble Speed: 86
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 73
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 83
Shot Accuracy: 67
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 73
Free Kick Accuracy: 66
Curling: 78
Header: 80
Jump: 77
Technique: 79
Aggression: 89
Mentality: 85
Teamwork: 80

Injury Tolerance: A
Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Side
Long Throw

PLAYER INFO:

http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/en/incampo/giocatori-e-staff/prima/giocatori/026lichtsteiner/!ut/p/b1/tZHJkqJAFEW_pT_A4qWMuUxGERNREwc2BJOIMgmKyNd3VUT3oha163539SJuxIkTlwu4IxfU0VDk0aNo6qj8-gMpnEsEbx0LAXh7E2zq2RZT2R6JPHfgjiwZXb2huWHoF5C1hJqm-py9xtQ-67nlOey1lcNrkKbn-r308ZDdvSSaQrgPmsLDqySHzBRN-6HdqZ90KCH5-_EciY9uz91sXJtrtziCa8aBUipSNoNnX2SVwhRndAakWF56s-cnB5Z0za80KsXW6VK9hX58KtaC9YMYEtVRM1RwSy4o4urjlVQf8DHHgEEWJEFUeFlBvPSpEny3tZiEwd54JjEoRmDLfwrwwxHg3EVTZdwuq7nTZ1UO5wAWVhEBi1-pYPuOuVipMlo7PMe4Iwjh7vpu7ek2ba_T1qHsNFE_R4j5EwWeuX71pm7gMt1ACNDavaarByOIMRv1LvPS_dZXia6kknb9C_xhKhn-F_AHQ-3fA7_tB7KiiICRCDIGHguI219Pgqz39sswmLfpzLIvekfrOlhQfRMnjmVR_zwP-lPc4OUl0i5Va2XBwDbCotxd_SRvzKUT8cNR7w3VS6eeIpUKmxaCwx5vcyPKy_NYtNnDUzcuLFDQHoRICQ5T8Vo0Qe8Rq10-Wlo7QniZ9Y0Qaqr-0GWaLnu4o9ughejtYL1c3-4t1Y1S7Loa8O7yPrXn0SirehyasfHq7WbltmeVAD92U_a8S3GXyiSK3ScWfnFtNdxuZ4KUr7zIr9_fXFQq/dl4/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/?urile=wcm%3apath%3a%2fjuvecom-en%2fcampo%2fgiocatori-e-staff%2fprima%2fgiocatori%2f026lichtsteiner

Last edited by čale on 2012 Feb 21, 23:07, edited 2 times in total.

čale

Postby Basilio » 2011 Nov 18, 00:30

Good set overall, i like it. A bit surprised of you doing it so soon, but its seems good.

I can definitely see the reason behind some stuff...Though i dont agree in two things: 1.- I cant see how the stamina decrease takes place, or at least not by 3 points, he is ceirtainly up and down all the time, i believe 90+ values are in all most only reserved to this typo players, box to box fullbacks. 2.- The aggresion value is way to high, just looking at the ladders, it puts him just 3 points behind alves, is that right ? not for me at least. I can understand how impressed you are by seen an aggresive fullback, as you havent seen much of them, dont you ? In my country we have G. Nazareno( sitten 84 agg here, but surely underrated as they use a weird lower standart for everything in conmebol ) he is after alves the most aggresive fullback ive seen; he is like krasic but as fullback, he gives great profundity, but the difference between him and litchsteiner, is just enormus. Litch( or whatever ) when he goes uo to attack, he doesnt give profundity due too positionating, its more about winning the line WITH THE BALL, give and goes and so...While nazareno, does do so with positioning, he is near every attack in the same line with the LMF/AMF( who tends to go a bit to the middle, for leaving nazareno space ). And thats other thing, naza is in EVERY ATTACK, while litch, just at times...When the team of nazareno( barcelona SC ) have the ball, they always look for him for spliting the defence, with a 'break through' pass, they dont look for the LMF/LAMF, while in juve, they'll always look up for krasic( when he plays ). I know defence, free roaming and maruading, have a huge influence in aggresiveness, but there is simply a world of difference bettwen those too, as so other players are more aggresive than litch, im not opposing to the increase, but it shouldnt be so much for me.

I can also see you try to represent a semi physical + mental player with this set, but also totally un-technical. Which he definitely is, but isnt a bit, too much un-technical ? there are stuff that are still for taking somethime to analize, i dont see his trapping so bad ? he does is able to control pirlo passes, with not so much difficulty, ill say he is more like a 79, a 77 is a pretty low value in comparision to some non-european players, whom i watch everytime, the biggest difference between a european player and a conmebol one, its trapping. Like i said before, in conmebol they have a lower standart for everything, which doesnt really makes sense, one of the unique standarts that should be loer is, technique. In there( conmebol ) are the players that needs 77 TECH for me, not litch

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2011 Nov 18, 10:38

well okay, let me get started,

1. i've said it in my first post that i'll be using PES 2012 as a standard for STA so the value fits really well in-game and by my own standard i'm a bit stricter on STA

2. about AGG, sure he's really aggressive but again as i've said i'm not using CARDS and i'm mostly playing PES 2012 on the PS2 with my friends over the weekend and when i do play on the computer it's mostly PES 6 (with an updated OF), so you have to take into consideration that like you said he doesn't have marauding run, darting run, overlapping fullback etc., also he doesn't have an Awareness card which again is a minus (at least on the platforms which i'm playing) so i think you get the point now behind such a value. if it were converted to PSD standards he'd probably have overlapping fullback and/or darting run + AGG 85-87

3. yes i may have been a little harsh on his TECH but he really doesn't deserve anything good really, i was initially thinkig betweem 77 and 79 but as i've said it's always better to use a lower number then a bigger one, so yes, i think i'll change it to 79 now...

čale

Re: čale's stats thread: Marek Hamšik

Postby čale » 2011 Nov 29, 12:33

Name: Marek Hamšik
Shirt Name: Hamšik
Shirt Number: #17
Team: SSC Napoli
Nationality: Slovakian _svk
Weight: 73 kg
Registered Position: AMF
Other Positions: CMF

Attack: 83
Defence: 62
Balance: 79
Stamina: 82
Top Speed: 81
Response: 82
Agility: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Speed: 84
Long Pass Accuracy: 81
Long Pass Speed: 80
Shot Accuracy: 77
Shot Power: 84
Free Kick Accuracy: 74
Curling: 80
Header: 81
Jump: 79
Technique: 85
Aggression: 84
Mentality: 79
Teamwork: 84

Weak Foot Frequency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Tactical Dribble
Reaction
Penalties
1-on-1 Scoring

Last edited by čale on 2012 Feb 21, 23:02, edited 1 time in total.

čale

Postby Kerry » 2011 Dec 06, 16:19

You don't see Hamsik fast do ya? ;)
I'm fine with his other stats, you made a nice set here but he's faster than this IMO

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 07, 11:16

if i were to rate him in the way that speed is rated by giving him a value which he is capable of then yes, he'd sit on a 83 or so, but since he isn't showing any long runs PvP and he tends to rely on first steps to lose his marker combined with body movements and turns and that he is notoriously slow with the ball at his feet, the value IMO seems fine for the value of long runs and overall pace he displays.

EDIT:

posting my Vidal set.

čale

Re: čale's stats thread: Arturo Vidal

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 07, 12:16

Name: Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo
Shirt Name: Vidal
Shirt Number: #22
Team: Juventus FC
Nationality: Chilean _chi
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 74 kg
Registered Position: CMF
Other Positions: CB, LB, LWB, DMF, LMF, AMF

Attack: 74
Defence: 76
Balance: 81
Stamina: 87
Acceleration: 81
Response: 88
Agility: 84
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Speed: 81
Long Pass Accuracy: 82
Shot Accuracy: 72
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 74
Free Kick Accuracy: 70
Curling: 74
Header: 80
Jump: 86
Technique: 84
Aggression: 81
Mentality: 86
Teamwork: 75

Condition/Fitness: 7

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Center
Sliding
Penalties

quick expo. on certain stats which seem a bit off PSD:

ATT, AGG, TW, *Dribbling --> so i've decreased ATT by a point and TW by a bunch as he acts most of the times like a headless chicken just randomly running with the ball for no reason(attacking third of the pitch, in his own half he looks composed) and trying to bulldoze his way through and his decision making is really poor when it comes to passing, sure he shows and HAS creativity and creative moments which struck him a few times during the game (thus the yellow passing stats) but those are rare and most of the times he tries some complicated shit which just drags himself and the team into problems while an easier option was available at the moment. Another reason for decreasing TW apart from passing, decision making and overall dumbness is that he doesn't make himself the focal point of the team as he used to do in B. Leverkusen (where statistics show that he had ball contact averagely on last season basis every 35-45 seconds spent on the field) now there is Pirlo who takes the responsibility away from Vidal so he can focus on destroying every tiny bit of the opponents midfield (which he does tremendously well) and this season he doesn't make himself available and open for a pass as much as he used too so i think that's also a valid reason for the massive decrease and i've implemented *Dribbling instead of *TD (which would just make him wait or shield the ball) as it will make him bulldoze forward and losing the ball sometimes while making stupid dribbles (like he does IRL).

Shooting --> nothing worthy of notice except his debut goal against Parma, apart from that which can be called a lucky strike when looking at his other efforts which are ballooned to the sky and he constantly tries shooting with a man on his shoulder and regularly sends them sky-high, and just for the statistics, i think that he has or is in the top 3 for most shots in Juve and with the least % of shots on target which provides background to my argument also.

Last edited by čale on 2012 Feb 21, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.

čale

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Dec 07, 14:11

Thanks for the set cale. I was expecting more BAL though tbh, I guess he's Mascherano-ish?

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 07, 14:35

exactly, and since i got Marchisio on 81 i'm thinking of lowering him to 80 as he isn't on par with Vidal

čale

Postby MocaBG » 2011 Dec 07, 22:42

cale1991 wrote:Name: Marek Hamšik
Shirt Name: Hamšik
Shirt Number: #17
Team: SSC Napoli
Nationality: Slovakian _svk
Weight: 73 kg
Registered Position: AMF
Other Positions: CMF

Attack: 83
Defence: 62
Balance: 79
Stamina: 82
Response: 82
Agility: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Short Pass Speed: 84
Long Pass Accuracy: 81
Shot Accuracy: 77
Shot Power: 84
Free Kick Accuracy: 74
Curling: 80
Header: 81
Jump: 79
Technique: 85
Aggression: 84
Mentality: 79
Teamwork: 84

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Tactical Dribble
Reaction
Penalties
1-on-1 Scoring

So basicaly Sammir has better Technique and dribbling than one Marek Hamsik right ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MocaBG

Postby Diego » 2011 Dec 07, 22:50

What is your fucking problem with Croatians? Dickhead.^

Nice Vidal set, I know you dont use cards... but do you think LR would fit him? btw would like to congrat your for work on Joaquin, imo it's just perfect.

Keep it up :)

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 07, 23:06

^^ If you don't have anything intelligent to say, than don't, end of discussion i'm not lowering myself to your level.

^thx, sure he does deserve LR, you can most definitely add it in your set but as i said i'm playing mostly PES 6 PC and 12 on PS2 and if i add it here i'd have to modify all of my sets

regarding Joaquin, yeah he's massively changed his playing style since he got rid of his injury plagues, IMO he now acts more like a mixture of a playmaker and a winger something similar to Santi.

čale

Postby Basilio » 2011 Dec 09, 00:04

we are near done with juve, arent we ? :) Ill say barzagli and pazienza can do with some work...

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 09, 02:17

yeah, we sure are...barzagli IMO needs just a few little tweaks of +/-1 and he'll be good but Pazienza needs quite some work, first of his Att/Def ratio looks quite odd for his playing style and stamina and passing in general look a bit underrated, not by a lot but still underrated.

čale

Re: čale's stats thread: J. Mascherano/Nigel de Jong

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 17, 12:14

well this one is between my all-time favorite DMF (de Jong) and Masche (which i don't like for some odd reason :lol: ), so lets begin:

Masche/de Jong

Name: Javier Alejandro Mascherano / Nigel de Jong
Shirt Name: Mascherano / de Jong
Shirt Number: #14 / #34
Team: FC Barcelona / Manchester City FC
League: Liga BBVA / Barclays Premier League
Nationality: Argentinian _arg / Dutch _ned
Height: 174 cm / 174 cm
Weight: 77 kg / 72 kg
Stronger foot: Right foot / Right foot
Registered Position: DMF / DMF
Other Positions: CB / CMF

Attack: 68 / 66
Defence: 82 / 80
Balance: 81 / 84
Stamina: 88 / 87
Top Speed: 83 / 80
Acceleration: 83 / 83
Response: 86 / 84
Agility: 81 / 82
Dribble Accuracy: 75 / 76
Dribble Speed: 78 / 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 80 / 77
Short Pass Speed: 81 / 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 77 / 74
Long Pass Speed: 79 / 78
Shot Accuracy: 66 / 64
Shot Power: 79 / 81
Shot Technique: 69 / 65
Free Kick Accuracy: 63 / 67
Curling: 66 / 71
Header: 74 / 81
Jump: 76 / 82
Technique: 82 / 78
Aggression: 66 / 70
Mentality: 90 / 86
Teamwork: 86 / 78

Injury Tolerance: A / B
Condition/Fitness: 7 / 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4 / 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4 / 4

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Centre / -
Marking / -
Sliding / Sliding
Covering / Covering

Last edited by čale on 2012 Feb 21, 23:15, edited 5 times in total.

čale

PreviousNext

Return to Experimental Stats