chest measurements: +4
waist size: -5
arm size: +2
thigh size: 0
calf size: -1
leg length: -2

Explanation:
Spoiler: show
First of all i changed he's name to FITO RINAUDO wich is on he's shirt. I also lowered he's height maybe 176cm is right but he doesnt look like it irl. Image
As you see Daniel Carriço is 183cm, Diego Rubio is 180cm. The diffrence in height between Rubio and Rinaudo is clearly more then Daniel Carriço and Diego Rubio.

BALANCE: This is a value i really thought long about it before posting. Rinaudo is a player who deserves a BAL value from 77 to 81 he sometimes really can posistion himself so that 2 random players cant steal the ball from him. On the other hand Rinaudo loves to jump in front of opponents right after he steals the ball so that they run into he's back so that he can dive and get a freekick. I dont know why, but that is he's style he tends to semi-dive a little. He can show some incredible strenght specially when stealing balls. Wich is why i maid this (difficult) choice to lower he's BAL. If you want a good example watch minute 1:10/1:22/1:59/2:13/2:47 on the first video.

SPEED: Altough i believe Rinaudo could reach a level of TS 83/ACC 84 like our Argentine statmakers suggested, he hasnt shown it in Portugal so i decreased them both -1.

RESPONSE: IMO he deserves a big boost in this section. I compared Rinaudo with Nigel de Jong when making these values, a player who i followed through out he's carriere. Rinaudo is just great in this section. He appears to be everywhere on the pitch and always seems to know where the ball is going in wich he reacts quickly and intercepts a lot of balls, Example intercepts 2:41. It even could be higher but he hasnt played at the highest level yet so i decided that this is enough for now.

DA/S: Rinaudo has a descent dribble and doesnt loose much speed. He can make some quick runs forward with the ball time to time. Example: 1:22/1:52/2:12. DA example: 2:58 on the first video, 4:38 on the second.

AGI: I feel he is just slightly more agile then PSD rated. Specially when he decides to avoid tackles (most of the time he preferes to be tackled so that he's opponent can get a yellow card or else just for the show because he doesnt really complain).

SPA/S: I raised slightly he's SPA because i feel he can make some good through balls time to time. Raising he's SPS is a must he likes to play balls with speed.

LPA/LPS: Rinaudo is clearly better in he's LP then SP. He has a pretty descent long pass, example: 2:53, and he tends to use it quite often, example: 4:26. He likes to switch sides.

SA/SP/ST: I decreased this all because like he's speed he hasnt show it in Portugal.

HEADING/JUMP: I decreased he's HEAD because he just makes simple headers and hasnt shown really great heading technique, he doesnt need it. JUMP i raised because i also decreased he's height. And he wins fairly amount of air battles with players who are bigger, example: 1:12 till 1:15.

CURLING/SWERVE: He has descent curling when he passes he also likes to do it even when its unnecessary. I know this could effect he shots, but SA/ST are so low it doesnt really mather.

TECH: A good control really for a DMF, nothing really to say about it.

MENT: MENT is just worldclass how i see it. He performes even better when the team is behind, i feel that he's STA is good but not great. But he MENT helps him to run the whole match though. I looked at the global ladder, and he is right there where he belongs. If this guy played in an Italian top team he would get a boost in MENT in a fingersnap. He never gives up stealing a ball and reminds me of Edgar Davids sometimes, example: 3:36. On the second video Gimnasia la Plata are 2-0 behind and just look ho he runs as if he's mother is dying: 4:57.

First video

Second Video

Last edited by FernandoA13 on 2012 Mar 10, 22:26, edited 2 times in total.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

by »

Kevin STROOTMAN

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Nov 03, 22:01

Club: PSV Eindhoven
Name: Kevin STROOTMAN
Shirt Name: STROOTMAN
Number: 6
Positions: CM
Nationality: Dutch _ned

Height: 186 cm
Weight: 78 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: L
Side: B

Attack: 78
Defence: 68
Balance: 84
Stamina: 83
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 77
Response: 82
Agility: 77
Dribble Accuracy: 80
Dribble Speed: 79
Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 82
Long Pass Accuracy: 84
Long Pass Speed: 83
Shot Accuracy: 75
Shot Power: 84
Shot Technique: 79
Free Kick Accuracy: 75
Curling: 81
Header: 72
Jump: 74
Technique: 83
Aggression: 81
Mentality: 84
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 84

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Playmaking
Middel shooting

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S02 - Passer
P18 - Talisman

MOTION STYLE: 2

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: BAL

BOOT/ACCESSOIRES: NIKE FOOTBALL TOTAL 90 IV / Shirt untucked

PES 2011 Physical:
neck length: -1
neck size: 0
shoulder height: +4
shoulder width: +2
chest measurements: -2
waist size: -2
arm size: -1
thigh size: 0
calf size: 0
leg length: +1

Explanation:
ATTACK:I was looking at the ladders before i made this thread. And looking at the ladders Wijnaldum is rated 77 for attack, imo Strootman's movement and timing is better then Wijnaldum's. But Wijnaldum is always trying to penetrate the opposistion's box, way more then Strootman. Strootman chooses to run into channels when the timing is right, while Wijnaldum just runs for the sake of it. Like i said Strootman's movement and timing is better. The fact that Wijnaldum has higher AGG would still put him more up front then Strootman.

BALANCE: I raised he's BAL by one, because he is quite strong and doesnt loose possession too often. He isnt the fastest player so this BAL raise is also usefull when Strootman decides to run a bit with the ball. Wich he does when he decides to link up and make a one-two for example. Playing PES 2011 and running with the ball when you dont have a fast player can get you in trouble. Strootman irl is great at choosing he's moments to make those runs, so i decided to raise he's BAL so that he's succesrate is like irl.

SPEED: I raised he's TS slightly, because i feel he is a bit faster on the long run.

RESPONSE: I raised he's RES because i feel that he is getting more and more influetial. And this will also help him get to the bal quicker when the team looses possession or when he comes back to participate after an attack.

AGILITY: Decreased it by one, because i raised he's BAL. So that he doesnt become too good of a dribbler.

DRIBBLE SPEED: IMO he runs quicker with the ball then a value of 77. He makes big steps.

SPA/S: Raised it both one point, what can i say.. he has improved.

SA: Strootman has a good SA, he doesnt shoot as often as i would like because of he's sense of TW. But when he does, it's almost always on target. I feel he is atleast as good as Eriksen.

TECH: Is at the level of Theo Janssen imo. And plays with more risk, so maybe it's even higher as Theo. Specially with Theo form lately.

AGGRESION: I raised it because i feel Strootman goes into channels quite often. Good example last year against Ajax when he played with Utrecht and crossed when Duplan finished. And at PSV he is getting more freedom to do so.

MENTALITY: Again i looked at the ladders, and i dont feel he has a 3 point gap with Wernbloom. I even think he maybe already has the same drive as Wernbloom. Like i said before he is a natural born leader and really is a talisman for PSV now wich is why i added the card.

Last edited by FernandoA13 on 2011 Nov 04, 14:38, edited 1 time in total.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Re: FernandoA13's Player Stats

Postby Fides » 2011 Nov 04, 11:57

Good set! Personally I would leave his BB to 83 and take his TW 1 point up.

Fides

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Nov 04, 14:49

Thnx!

I still am thinking of a TW raise. I will make some suggestions on other threads about decreasing TW for certain players. About the BB, i feel it's needed in PES 2011 because of the running element not being so good as 2012. Dont know if you played it yet.

With some values i am more generous then other stat-makers, because of the gameplay in PES 2011.

FernandoA13

Axel WITSEL

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Nov 06, 14:27

Club: SL Benfica
Name: Axel WITSEL
Shirt Name: WITSEL
Number: 28
Positions: CM, SM, AM
Nationality: Belgian _bel

Height: 186 cm
Weight: 75 kg

Injury Tolerance: A
Foot: R

Defence: 64
Balance: 82
Stamina: 86
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 80
Response: 81
Agility: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 81
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Speed: 82
Long Pass Accuracy: 79
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 74
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 76
Free Kick Accuracy: 72
Curling: 72
Header: 80
Jump: 79
Technique: 82
Aggression: 80
Mentality: 83
Teamwork: 82

Weak Foot Accuracy: 4

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Reaction
Penalties

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P08 - Box to Box
S01 - Marauding
S04 - PK Taker
S05 - 1-touch play
S21 - Step On Skills

MOTION STYLE:
Dribble Style: 1
Free Kick Style: 1
Penalty Kick Style: 1

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: BAL

BOOT/ACCESSOIRES: ADIDAS F50 ORANGE / Shirt untucked

PES 2011 Physical:
neck length: 0
neck size: 0
shoulder height: +1
shoulder width: +3
chest measurements: -2
waist size: -2
arm size: -3
thigh size: -2
calf size: -3
leg length: 0

Explanation:
Witsel is a far more tactical player with better athletic skills then PSD suggested imo. That's why i decided to make my own Witsel based on what i saw when he played in Belgium and in Portugal.

ATT/DEF: I raised both ATT and DEF because i think he makes quite good runs forward at the right timing, and also intercepts a good amount of balls because of he's DEF posistioning.

BALANCE: Raised it by one, he is stronger imo then PSD suggested. He uses he's body good to protect the ball.

TS/ACC: He is quicker imo, he doesnt always use it.

HEAD/JUMP: He scored a descent amount of headers in Belgium i think he is rated low in PSD.

TECH: He is tecnical, but he keeps it simple so a number higher then 82 isnt really needed.

MENTALITY: My biggest change, Witsel has clearly showed that he plays better when the team is behind. He also had the ability to drag he's team forward from time to time. With the latest game against Twente.

Last edited by FernandoA13 on 2012 Jan 14, 19:26, edited 4 times in total.
FernandoA13

MATIAS Fernández

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Nov 07, 17:22

Club: Sporting Clube de Portugal
Name: Matías Fernández
Shirt Name: MATIAS
Number: 14
Positions: AM, SS, CM, SM
Nationality: Chilean _chi

Height: 177 cm
Weight: 73 kg

Injury Tolerance: A
Foot: R

Defence: 47
Balance: 77
Stamina: 82
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 83
Response: 78
Agility: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 87
Dribble Speed: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 83
Short Pass Speed: 78
Long Pass Accuracy: 82
Long Pass Speed: 80
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 79
Free Kick Accuracy: 83
Curling: 85
Header: 75
Jump: 73
Technique: 86
Aggression: 77
Mentality: 75
Teamwork: 81

Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Tactical Dribble
Passing
Outside

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P03 - Trickster
S02 - Passer
S04 - PK Taker
S05 - 1-touch play
S06 - Outside Curve
S16 - Roulette Skills
S18 - Turning Skills
S20 - Flicking Skills

MOTION STYLE:
Dribble Style: 4
Free Kick Style: 8
Penalty Kick Style: 1

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF

BOOT/ACCESSOIRES: NIKE FOOTBALL TOTAL 90 IV / Shirt untucked

PES 2011 Physical:
neck length: -3
neck size: +2
shoulder height: +1
shoulder width: +1
chest measurements: -3
waist size: -3
thigh size: +1
calf size: -1
leg length: -2

Last edited by FernandoA13 on 2012 May 24, 21:25, edited 8 times in total.
FernandoA13

Postby Falcon » 2011 Nov 07, 18:11

good stats mate! I will give some suggestions.

Well, I think the TS is less than 78 Matias Fernandez would be nice, I think.

agility should have 83 or 84, was a fast player but this share has decreased agility.

the DA can not be 87 at most 84 or 85 (for me) the level of Mati has declined over the years and each time have less magic and Dodge is not the same as it was in Colo-Colo.

the rest I think all good, you did very well and I liked it, the truth is so :)

live, be happy, do not waste your time and make the most of life, which is one.

Falcon

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Nov 07, 18:49

Thnx mate.

I decreased TS, that was a point that i doubted. So thnx for the suggestion. I unfortunately never saw him play for Colo-Colo, but imo he's DA is awesome. He (almost) never looses possesion when dribbling. I decreased he's DS because i think he dribbles slowly. He's agility could be less, but he can make some quick turns with he's body.

FernandoA13

Postby Falcon » 2011 Nov 07, 22:23

FernandoA13 wrote:Thnx mate.

I decreased TS, that was a point that i doubted. So thnx for the suggestion. I unfortunately never saw him play for Colo-Colo, but imo he's DA is awesome. He (almost) never looses possesion when dribbling. I decreased he's DS because i think he dribbles slowly. He's agility could be less, but he can make some quick turns with he's body.

you're right, agility is good, but I do not think so, anyway an incredible tour. You should look at youtube videos of Mati Fernandez in Colo-Colo, a magician was fast, with a deadly long-range punch and incredible hit her free throws.

Just tell me if you need help :D

live, be happy, do not waste your time and make the most of life, which is one.

Falcon

Postby Diego » 2011 Nov 07, 22:33

his freekicks you mean :P . btw why such difference between you tw and psd one on this player? just curious though

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Nov 08, 00:58

@ Interist

Im glad you asked, imo he connects much better with he's team mates then a 77 value indicates.

He really can dictate the tempo of a game. He has a good sense of space aswell, he knows where the ball is supposed to go. He truely understands the diffrent movement of each player. Sometimes he slows down he's play so that a fullback has time to come up so that he can pass it to him. Or he speeds up play by passing directly in the box. He just creates a lot of movement all around him when he dribbles. He's teammates always look very concentrated when he is in possesion they now that they can receive a pass at any moment. And i feel with just a 77 this isnt well emulated. I even think he could have a better TW then 81. But he sometimes is too creative for a higher number and it doesnt always work out. And sometimes he can snatch a bit at chances and go for own succes. But when he sees a clearly better option Mati will mostly pass.

He is quite versatile in he's passing and play in general so people mistake him of being selffish when things dont work out.

But the truth is Mati is a very intelligent player who can see diffrent posabilities and can think 2 steps ahead (but not always making the right choice or just being misunderstud). He's biggest problem is he's form, he is inconsistent but thats why we rate he's form also low.

Look at the second goal, that's the creatifity that i meant. And look ate the team movement when he decides to do that. Evaldo just knows that Mati is going to pass there. There wasnt much else he could do, but still he does it. There are always players that wont keep there cool and just shoot.

@ Falcon

Yes, i will take a look at Matias tommorow on youtube. Yes, sure you can help. If you decide to take a look when he plays for Sporting :) . Because like you said the Matias of Colo-Colo isnt the same as the Matias from Sporting.

FernandoA13

Postby Diego » 2011 Nov 08, 02:46

Im glad you asked

I am too ;) thanks for the reply. though i am bit confused about how rating it since now that there are differents definitions of Tw like: Off the ball movement, player likeness to go by his own, ball distribution effectivenes (?), etc. so i am not really clear how to rate that attribute atm, though from what you said, now i get why you gave him 81. btw good work, mate. keep it up ;)

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

DIEGO CAPEL

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Nov 10, 00:14

Club: Sporting Clube de Portugal
Name: Diego Capel
Shirt Name: DIEGO CAPEL
Number: 11
Positions: SM, WF
Nationality: Spanish _esp

Height: 173 cm
Weight: 67 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: L
Side: L

Attack: 79
Defence: 50
Balance: 74
Stamina: 82
Top Speed: 84
Acceleration: 90
Response: 80
Agility: 86
Dribble Accuracy: 80
Dribble Speed: 88
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 78
Long Pass Speed: 81
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 76
Free Kick Accuracy: 70
Curling: 78
Header: 75
Jump: 78
Technique: 81
Aggression: 85
Mentality: 78
Teamwork: 78

Weak Foot Accuracy: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Side

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P04 - Darting Run
P09 - Cut Back Pass
S18 - Turning Skills
S19 - Scissors Skills

MOTION STYLE: 4

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF

BOOT/ACCESSOIRES: UMBRO / Shirt untucked / Tape

PES 2011 Physical:
neck length: -5
neck size: -1
shoulder height: +7
shoulder width: -4
chest measurements: -5
waist size: -5
thigh size: -2
calf size: -2
leg length: 0

Last edited by FernandoA13 on 2012 Jan 08, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.
FernandoA13

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 10, 00:27

SPEED: Altough i believe Rinaudo could reach a level of TS 83/ACC 84 like our Argentine statmakers suggested, he hasnt shown it in Portugal so i decreased them both -1.

Thanks for this.

And what about Rinaudo's technique? He's a quality player with a nice 1st touch, but I see some exaggerated assign to him a yellow number. About MENT, sinceraly I love him and his style, he's recognized by his effort, but in no way he's at Braña's level or closer to Almeyda's when he was going to retire. Great stats man, you had a really nice improvement.

Vickingo

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Nov 10, 12:02

Thanks for this.
Yes, no problem ;)

And what about Rinaudo's technique? He's a quality player with a nice 1st touch, but I see some exaggerated assign to him a yellow number.
Andre Santos of Sporting is also rated 80 and i think there even on this value. Plus i decreased he's BAL, so this TECH still makes sure he can pass to a teammate without losing the ball. Wich he does irl.

About MENT, sinceraly I love him and his style, he's recognized by his effort, but in no way he's at Braña's level or closer to Almeyda's when he was going to retire.
unfortunately i never saw Braña play. But he is still 3 points off Almeyda. Like i said i compared him to Nigel de Jong, someone who i followed trough out he's carriere. And i dont believe there is any diffrence between them regarding MENT. I know it takes PSD like a miracle to take a player to an orange value, and i respect that. But in my eyes Rinaudo is worth it. But ofcourse everybody can agree or disagree.

Great stats man, you had a really nice improvement.
Thanks mate. Maybe we can discuss some of the values with the other Argentine/Portuguese statmakers on the official thread. Starting with the 'easy' things like DA, DS, SPA, SPS and LPA, LPS.

FernandoA13

Postby Fixer » 2011 Nov 10, 12:24

You really see Capel that 'good' In TW? Never seemed like a player who was even decent on It...was mainly the reason of his often poor crosses... Still I heard he's doing not great, but amazingly well in Sporting CP so It might be a reason :)

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Nov 10, 16:41

You really see Capel that 'good' In TW? Never seemed like a player who was even decent on It...was mainly the reason of his often poor crosses... Still I heard he's doing not great, but amazingly well in Sporting CP so It might be a reason
Yes, he is doing quite good. I always thought of him to be a 'headless horse' = very fast put without any vision. And sometimes indeed he starts running without knowing where he is going to end. I think it happend about of 5 times till now in diffrent matches.

But surpriseingly he connects very well with he's left back or other teammates. Rather it's Evaldo or Insua.

was mainly the reason of his often poor crosses
He doesnt always look where he crosses, and does it mostly on 'feeling' but still i believe that he has improved comparing him when he played at Sevilla. He could have made a lot assists with he's crossing, but the headers werent won by the attackers of Sporting or finished. Example: 2:13 and 3:13 @ video. Also he crosses a lot more with he's wrong foot then the official thread suggested.

I also noticed that he does track back a lot. He does he's defensive duties quite good tbh. And he really seems more eager here at Sporting. Much more then in Sevilla, that's why i raised he's MENT and DEF.

On the other hand, he doesnt seem that tecnical. And he isnt that fast anymore. Or i havent seen it.

Last edited by FernandoA13 on 2011 Nov 10, 16:44, edited 1 time in total.
FernandoA13

Postby Fixer » 2011 Nov 10, 16:43

Thanks for the reply. Yeah he's always been a player who grabbed the ball, ran after It and crossed without even rising his head. He's gonna have an accident one of these days :lol:

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Nov 10, 16:46

Hahaha yeah wouldnt suprise me.

FernandoA13

Postby tasmin » 2011 Nov 12, 13:10

what do you think about capels curling ? is it ok ?

vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Next

Return to How would you rate it?