čale's stats thread: Fernando Torres

Moderator: jurgens

čale's stats thread: Fernando Torres

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 03, 15:40

Last edited by čale on 2012 May 09, 11:04, edited 88 times in total.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

by »

Re: čale's stats thread

Postby Mateo » 2011 Oct 05, 19:35

Interesting sets mate, especially the unknown Juventus players. Check your Inbox.

Last edited by čale on 2011 Oct 16, 18:06, edited 1 time in total.
MocaBG: "I am the only one here that is folowing our football and who knows to rate players corectly!" LOL
Mateo

Postby Epsi » 2011 Oct 11, 11:14

this is my Ciro Immobile, following psd standards (I'm going to add it on the db):

Spoiler: show
Length: 185
Weight: 78

Attack: 78
Defence: 35
Balance: 83
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 78
Acceleration: 81
Response: 79
Agility: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 77
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 71
Short Pass Speed: 72
Long Pass Accuracy: 70
Long Pass Speed: 70
Shot Accuracy: 77
Shot Power: 79
Shot Technique: 79
Free Kick Accuracy: 73
Curling: 71
Header: 83
Jump: 80
Technique: 78
Aggression: 84
Mentality: 77
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 76

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

*Scoring

I think I've been a bit harsh with him, but he's still young and he has a lot of time to improve.

Last edited by čale on 2011 Oct 16, 18:07, edited 1 time in total.
Epsi

Postby tasmin » 2011 Oct 11, 11:27

cale haven't you done a abel hernandez set with explanation few months back ?

Last edited by čale on 2011 Oct 16, 18:08, edited 1 time in total.
vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 11, 11:33

it's quite good and quite similar to mine, but i'd just drop his STA to 75-777 as with the new stamina system in-game with a yellow value he'll easily finish the game which just isn't true, he's mostly subbed in the 80th minute and he gets tired/exhausted around the 70th minute

also i truly think that he deserves the positioning star if you drop his ATT below yellow and scoring isn't necessary, at least yet...

i'm not sure on BB 83, he's quite strong and can muscle of some bigger guys but he lacks the balance to keep him on his feet, while his strength is quite good for such a young player and such low kg's

one last thing, can i ask you why the relatively high TW value for a young target man? just curios...

@ Tasmin

yup i've done it and it's been partially updated in his thread with my suggestion, do you want me to add it here?

EDIT: I'm currently working on Matteo Liviero and Manuel Giandonato sets which i will probably post today or tomorrow

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby tasmin » 2011 Oct 11, 11:54

why not ! i am using your set in my OF and honestly that's pretty accurate imo.

ya it has been updated few things but not 100 %. what do you think about his speed ? isn't he a bit faster than your value ?

vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 11, 12:13

^ sure i'll post it, i'll just make a few adjustments to the set, nothing serious so feel free to express your opinion once i post it ;)

čale

Postby Epsi » 2011 Oct 11, 12:45

to me scoring is needed to reproduce his behaviour, if you see it makes him a little more selfish and helps him to score more frequently not facing the net directly and even if he doesn't have great shooting stats.. as to TW, all Pescara has a nice interaction between the players and everyone has to be part of the team movements, it's part of Zeman's style.. especially he has a good feeling with Insigne and Verratti, from what I saw (two players I'm going to post too)

Epsi

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 11, 12:52

Added Abel Hernandez

@Epsi

yeah, i know that all of Zeman's teams play ultra attacking football with good off the ball movement, so okay then i was just giving him positioning as i feel that he has extraordinary positional play inside the box 'cause he always losses his marker when positioning himself for crosses and rebounds

actually i started working myself on a verratti set yesterday but i felt it wasn't completed so i was gonna wait for a while

also i know Insigne, he's regarded as the heir to Maradona in Napoli...although i don't got much on him...

čale

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 11, 20:47

cale, wanna do a collab for marchisio ? its too soon really to post it, but we can go with a base and see his development through this season, therefore make the necessary tweaks. Even though the PSD set is very accurate id like to have an own set from both

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 11, 22:11

okay, just PM me the base when you feel it's right...

čale

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 13, 11:27

added Giandonato and Verratti, next on the agenda are Liviero and some RNK Split players

čale

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 16, 13:08

Added Julio Baptista, Joaquin and RVN.

Last edited by čale on 2011 Oct 16, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

čale

Postby Fixer » 2011 Oct 16, 13:41

Baptista and VnR sets look pretty nice to me. But I'm not that sure about Joaquín's values for SPA and STA. Maybe he could use a little downgrade on his current stamina, but 78 Isn't a bit much? I mean, I'd rather rate him after some more matches in that aspect. As for SPA his set could maybe use a bit more, Im just not sure because I don't know wich value Is deserving.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 16, 15:04

well i'm rating STA by PES 2012 standards so everyone needs to general downgrade so it kinda makes sense, i think that Korinov posted a nice thread about how stamina works in 12...
regarding SPA, i feel that he is among the best passers in La Liga among wingers and his ability to spot a pass is magnificent, and when you look at it a 80 isn't such a high value overall but should be enough to give him the extra edge he needs to be above others...another thing which i was thinking about is, actually dwelling on, was this, i thought if i give him *Passing and 78 SPA and 80 ATT would it be enough to manipulate his behaviour so that he becomes more involved in his teams play and overall passing

čale

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 20, 12:38

Added Baraban, Marčić and Santini.

čale

Re: čale's stats thread: Claudio Marchisio

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 24, 13:22

Claudio Marchisio:
Spoiler: show
Name: Claudio Marchisio
Shirt Name: Marchisio
Shirt Number: #8
Team: Juventus FC
League: Serie A
Nationality: Italian _ita
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 76 kg
Stronger foot: Right foot
Registered Position: CMF
Other Positions: DMF, RMF, LMF

Attack: 77
Defence: 73
Balance: 80
Stamina: 85
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 83
Response: 80
Agility: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 83
Short Pass Accuracy: 83
Short Pass Speed: 82
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 81
Shot Accuracy: 76
Shot Power: 84
Shot Technique: 82
Free Kick Accuracy: 70
Curling: 78
Header: 73
Jump: 76
Technique: 84
Aggression: 79
Mentality: 85
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 82

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Tactical Dribbling
Middle Shooting
1st Touch Pass
Center

PLAYER INFO:

http://www.soccerway.com/players/claudio-marchisio/17948/

Last edited by čale on 2012 Feb 21, 23:05, edited 3 times in total.

čale

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Oct 24, 13:38

Nice set. A few questions though.. I've always wondered about his DEF value. Is he really that impressive with his positioning and tackling. Never impressed me that much whenever I saw him. Also is his short passing that impressive? And is he really that fast on the ball?

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 24, 14:10

yeah he's really great when it comes to the defensive side of the game and because he acts like a cleaner and mostly does the job unnoticed many people don't appreciate him and call him overrated/overhyped or just another ordinary box-to-box midfielder, for example take his last season into account where he has played as a wide-midfielder on the left side more focused on defending 'cause he had to cover all the time for Grosso who left holes like an idiot on the left hand-side, while Melo was busy covering for Aquilani, so to answer you question about raw positioning sense, yes he is really great and probably one of the most balanced players in the Serie A when it comes to quality attacking AND defending.

About tackling, his tackles are mostly clean and he gives very little fouls per game, he may not be such a great sliding tackle expert but his standing tackles and technique while retrieving the ball is really good, because mostly he exerts just the amount of power which is enough to recover the ball or make his marker lose balance without giving away useless fouls like Sissoko or Melo would do.

His passing is really great i may have pushed the 83 value for SPA accuracy but i was inclined to do it because he rarely makes a mistake and he has such a great pass success ratio, i'll just post a few videos of all of his touches from key games in the last season or two.

When taken into consideration that he isn't quite fast and that he keeps almost all of his off the ball pace while dribbling it seems like a really good value which is assigned to him, the thing is, he doesn't always have enough space to demonstrate it though...

Enjoy ;)

čale

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Oct 24, 17:03

Thanks for the reply ;).

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Next

Return to How would you rate it?