Miloš Krasić

Moderator: Mod's

Miloš Krasić

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 11, 23:57

Made his class with the youth national team, he barely started playing with the Serbian Senior team yet he is considered as the best Serbian midfielder. A very fast player, skillful with the ball. A true poison for defenders as he just can't stop running and moving around the pitch. The adversary often use brutality to stop him and despite his height & size he isn't strong by any means : he's fragile in the physical duels. He still have to improve his passing ,creativity and teamwork then maybe Serbians could say we got a 'new Nedved'. His stamina could be increased but I noticed that he tends to disappear at the end of the games. ;)

Last edited by Epsi on 2013 Feb 22, 14:12, edited 10 times in total.
Reason: updated
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Miloš KRASIĆ

Postby MocaBG » 2011 Oct 03, 15:31

cale1991 wrote:i'm fine with the changes Epsi, but i'm not quite sure on lines, he's rarely caught offside but then again he doesn't even try to beat the last line...also i'm ok with 77 ATT as his runs are just straight ones and his intelligence when dribbling is one-dimensional and quite easy to read...
about RES, i've been thinking, and with the current changes and the definition purely based on intercepting passes and reacting to loose balls i really doubt that he deserves a yellow value IMO a value between 75 and 77 would suit him great, even though i personally put my vote on 75...

Of course you do.

I am for 82 for technique.

MocaBG

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 03, 21:47

WTF ?! ive seriously know i idea what krasic are you talking of :roll: absolutely better than marchisio trapping. Cant you see how he doesnt let it bounce once at pirlo crosses ? when marchisio let it bounce a lot more but can do some serious stuff ? Cant really se what you are talking about...

@cale his reactions are sharp, though i could see him with 79/78

EDIT: his crosses are also better

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby aGonnKS » 2011 Oct 04, 20:02

Marchisio's technique is superior to Krasic's.
Even though Krasic stops the ball very well, he doesn't do it constantly.
Meanwhile Marchisio has been showing a great TECH, for a long time.
I personally have always had him 85 in TECH. (Talking about Marchisio)
Krasic can also have a 85, but he ain't better than Claudio.

aGonnKS

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 04, 21:46

Hmmm probably, both 85? could be. What doesnt make krasic so impressive in terms of trapping is that he seems very insecure when do in it, indeed he never shows any kind of confidence in anything he does, mainly trapping and shooting, although that to me seems like an optical ilussion, probably due to his size or so...But he indeed does them pretty well. Marchisio well, his trapping doesnt seem to me such high, though he can do wonderful things whenever he wants.

Any more thoughts on crossing, agg, *side, 1 touch play/pass, curl, resp ?

BTW im sure tw needs go down, been reading and testing some stuff lately. I indeed still go for 74

Here a typical krasic trap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqIRM179oug&t=1m38s

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Diego » 2011 Oct 12, 15:50

Agree with Res at a green value.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 12, 18:40

Im sad cuz this set does not represents krasic well :(

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby antony » 2011 Oct 22, 20:52

at the moment TS 92 and ACC 95 is a joke...he never jumps the man in progression and tonight he showed less speed than Veloso...what happen to him in this two months?

antony

Postby Epsi » 2011 Oct 22, 20:54

updated with numbers mainly from Basilio's set with some tweaks.. surely now he's no more the player we watched last season, so the set is maybe a bit generous, but for the time being it is fine.. I'm still not sure about attack and mentality, but it's also due his shape

Epsi

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 22, 20:58

i like it but i have had some doubts of his SPS, probably a swap with LPA ill say

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 08, 22:51

even before his ACC was brought up to a 95 i was quite skeptical about it and tbh i've always had him since he joined Juve in my OF at 93/90, but this season (it may be a form issue) he simply is a mile away of that number so far what he has shown his ACC isn't over a 87/88 while his TS still remains really impressive on the long run maybe because he's lacking match fitness atm it isn't a 92 but a 91 is good for him, i'd really like to make a conversation about this as the current value is really over the top.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby Basilio » 2011 Dec 08, 23:15

i wont discuss anything until he have some more chances....seriously, 1 half its not enough

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby čale » 2011 Dec 09, 10:27

well he's already played 6 matches so far this season, which is actually he plays every second game and has accumulated a total of 286 minutes 4 of those were starts and the other two he was introduced as a sub and he scored one goal. IMO we can give him a max of two or three games more he's shown what he can do this season be it a patch of bad form, inconsistency or even lack of quality the Krasić of the first half of the 10/11 campaign has disappeared.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby Basilio » 2011 Dec 09, 23:22

well i still believe he should get more chances....but since i have time and nothing else to do, ill post my thoughts.

I wont be harsh with him, IMO he still is capable of wonderful things, and people are hell to harsh with him, IMO take a look to vucinic, he si the most dispossesed player in juve, and do people blame on him, no at all, they blame krasic for failing once :roll: and look to pepe, ive even heard pepe is better attacking than krasic :shocking: dont fuck kid me please, anyways here are my thinkings:

RESP 77: he can react, but he is no good at all recovering balls, IMO conte doesnt like him mainly for this reason, he fails so much with the tenacity conte wants, as he is no made for it, he wont fit at conte's tactic, like ever. He still needs quite a downgrade here.

AGI 85: well i was againt this one so many times, but it was my bad, i always though valencia was sitting on 85 agi( which he was, but then updated ), then there is no reason for keeping krasic with 86, he is agile for his size but not as fluid or cordinated.

Speed: i was thinking on lesser DS to 89 actually, ive been doing serious testing, and he doesnt seems right with 91, he is just to fast, i can pass through lot of defenders just running without punting and run, which krasic even though keeps a great amount of DS on the ball, just cant do. With so close value or higher than the TS( tlakoing about DS, specially if 90+ ), its very difficult to punt and run( pes 2012 )even if you double tap R1, he wont as he doesnt need it, he'll just past through with his pace, when IRL he just does this punting. IMO the speed he exerts on the ball is quite similar to that of messi and kun, but if DS is the % of TS on the ball he is like 5 points faster than them both, even with 89 he still is faster. Regarding his ACC, well its quite hard tbh, his ACC, have never been that good, but what i got shocked multiple times, and made myself like him so so much, its his out of this world explosiveness on the ball, he'd punt the ball and with some sort of 'suction' leave up to dead the opposition( though how much wass is that related to TS ? ), and im sure he still being capable of it, just misses the timing for when do it and gets dispossed, and here it comes again my theory of him not being an intelligent player, i mean the take the example of some of the most succesful dribblers nowadays, kun and messi for wise, they use no trick whatsoever, but they are damn intelligent, they instead of being concentrated of what they do, they analyze the opposition, is not only that they have insane ACC and dribbling, is also that they pick the right moment to do it, and players like krasic, does look the opposition, but they are far more concentrated on what they do, krasic always use some kind of tricks, and focusses on doing it right, instead of analizing his marker, thats why he constantly gets dispossed( or whatever it spells like ), IMO this is a key for dribbling and ACC, 'picking the right time'. I dont really care about his ACC, as ACC have never been well replicated in PES, however i do think he must go down in terms of ACC, in fact everything plays against him while talking about his ACC, he have long legs and runs with a sprinter technique, he takes long steps, CR dispite being a tall player, runs with small steps, and constantly beats up players bursting, so i cant see how krasic can sit higher than him, also kun for example is way over krasic accelerating, have someone ever seen krasic leaving uo for dead a player with as limitated space as kun have done ? i havent, or maybe yes but not deadly wise, he is not a player who beats up everyone in a tile, as he is to big for doing it and well as i said runs sprinter wise, its difficult for him outpacing in limitated spaces, so hence he needs lower ACC, probably a lot lower like cale said.
I know i was supporting the idea of ACC 95, and i had my reasons, but seriously the only times he have shown such shocking speed, is
when he had had space for it, thats why i think he should get downgraded.

Short passing: I have him on 76/79, i find him good in SPS, but the passes he takes, travels no distance whatsoever ?! and with 80 he'll be able to play much long distance traveled passes than what he actually does, however ive been against in my OF, of using so lownumbers for SPS, they really ruin the flow of the game way too much, IMO i cant play with a 74 SPS player( pepe for wise ), its so freaking annoying as hell for me. And well his SPA also needs go down, when he is forced to do a semi complicated pass( counterattacks at times ), he fails.

LPA 80: i keep finding him a good crosser, the best in juve IMO, but by a huge distance.

TECH 85: probably a personal touch, but i find him an exelent trapper, with his foot.

TW 72: ive done testing, and tbh, this replicates a lot his repetitiveness, constantly running and trying to win the line and then do a pass, IMO IA controlled he always finish with a pass, he isnt at all as selfish as PSD looks a 72 player will be, he is exactly what krasic is. Also it helps him dissapearing in games form time to time and even being more aggresive as he is, when a player looks to him, he starts running and waits far away instead of showing himself, i really like how he feels with 72.

Remove turning skills, i mean why have him being given this card at first ? ive never seen him doing the ronaldo chop, or max 2-3 times since juve, and its not like if was as effective as this card makes him to be doing it, he just used it to accommodate himself instead of what this card makes him do, dribbling

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Epsi » 2011 Dec 13, 13:39

tweaked with the last suggestions plus lowered condition to 6

Epsi

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jul 30, 11:09

Juve fans, any idea for a update for him? He's just so good with this set.. Lowering Form would be a good start I think.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby čale » 2012 Jul 30, 18:16

there's no need for an update IMO and dropping form would be wrong. he's just not playing because of Conte's preferences, he's basically the same player as in 2011.

čale

Postby jurgens » 2012 Jul 30, 18:55

yeah I agree with cale, I don't think theres anything wrong with this set, maybe sps is a little high.. same with agi, but its not like hes delinced.. just conte..

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby čale » 2012 Jul 30, 19:02

actually there is :lol:

just noticed the frekishly high numbers for MENT and TW + RES, TW/MENT should be in low 60's and RES 70/71 tops.

čale

Postby axxis » 2012 Aug 03, 16:08

axxis

Postby R10 » 2012 Oct 06, 14:54

time to lower his TS and ACC don't you think?
I don't watch him lately but I doubt he is showing this speed, can someone else confirm this?

the elastico master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXqPEpeokCg
R10

PreviousNext

Return to Fenerbahçe SK