Ronaldinho

Moderators: rafzin, pedala robinho, tamaguchi_japa, Anders, Mod's

Ronaldinho

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:32

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Info: (Outdate)
Ronaldinho Gaúcho, after a string of poor performances and a season plagued by injuries with FC Barcelona resulted in him being dropped off the plans of new coach, Guardiola. Meanwhile AC Milan came as a rescuer for Ronaldinho and saving Ronaldinho Magic from going to English Premier League. For the record Ronaldinho started his career with Grêmio in Brazil. He then moved to Paris Saint-German in 2001. On the back of a great World Cup 2002 Campaign he finally moved to FC Barcelona in 2003.

It was at Barcelona where Ronaldinho Magic reached its height. He quickly became one of the legends of the sport. His performance against the top clubs in Europe earned him two World Player of the Year and a Balon d'Or awards. Ronaldinhos Position as the one of the best Barcelona players of all time cannot be questioned, but his last two season were nothing special by his standard. So it was inevitable he concede the theatre of Camp Nou to Lionel Messi and part with FC Barcelona.

Ronaldinhos AC Milan career started in a very bright fashion, scoring a goal against Inter in the Derby and some more goals followed. He finished his first season at Milan with 10 goals from 32 appearances in all competitions. After a good start to the season, Ronaldinho struggled with fitness, and was often played from the bench to end a disappointing first season for Milan.

After such a fall from grace, most people turned their backs on the once the worlds greatest player. Many people thought he was finished, there were even rumors of him retiring. However, regardless of all this negativity, Ronaldinho started to find form again. This season under Leonardo, Ronaldinho has moved back to a more familiar role on the left flank, playing as a free roaming support striker. As we all know he no longer posses most of the physical qualities that once made him so dangerous. So it's obvious that he can no longer play in the same manner as before. Realising this, Ronaldinho adapted his game and now focuses on his vision and playmaking qualities, while still using his incredible agility and dribbling skills to create space and opportunities to deliver devastating passes to his team mates. This season, Ronaldinho took like a fish to water to his new role under Leonardo’s attacking trio, providing his teammates with creativity, availability, deadly passes and not to mention, a dozen goals. After many inspired performances this year, most notably against Juventus, he finished the serie A season with 12 goals and 14 assists. His creative attacking role became the focal point of AC Milan and helped them to secure a spot in next year’s champions league. After such a successful season, Ronaldinho has established himself as one of the greatest players in Italy, at the heart of AC Milan’s attack.

CLASSIC SET(S):2003 - 2006 |2000 - 2002 | 2008 - 2010

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: RONALDINHO

Postby Diego » 2011 Sep 29, 21:33

Balance 78, my value is as valid as yours :roll: , explain your suggestions.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Odi1981 » 2011 Sep 29, 21:46

Guys he lost it! Seriously! :cry:
Top Speed: 81 :(
Acceleration: 86 :(
Agility: 88 :(

Who am I to define it but...IMO
Top Speed: 79
Acceleration: 84
Agility: 85 or less

Odi1981

Postby xeneize » 2011 Sep 29, 21:50

according to what i saw yesterday vs argentina... i can say agree in that
but maybe 86 in AGI can be good, don't lose so much abilitie to turn with good movementes IMO
also i realized he was really tired sometimes and don't run in those moments

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Postby jurgens » 2011 Sep 29, 22:34

yeah! lets watch one match of a player and try get his stats changed!!! +1 for my post count too :):)

UGH

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby xeneize » 2011 Sep 29, 22:42

i don't know to who refers this man

anyway, as i'd said Odi, after see his game of yesterday i can said agree, i confirmed he stay slower thanbefore to me... you're not the 1st who suggest a decrease in his speed, also rafzin and me do that... at least his ACC is visibly high

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Postby zuo » 2011 Sep 30, 11:56

how wrong we were... he needs lower TW and an higher attack to be replicated. passer,talisman passing stats and the stats will make him magic.
high TW influences too much overall movement....

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby stavrello7 » 2011 Sep 30, 14:05

zuo wrote:how wrong we were... he needs lower TW and an higher attack to be replicated. passer,talisman passing stats and the stats will make him magic.

maybe with Classic No.10 and Talisman don't needed to reduce a lot his TW.. he will be more the player who wants to control the game with passes

Greek Super League Addon for pesedit patch
http://bit.ly/WHL8W1
stavrello7

Postby Anders » 2011 Oct 02, 02:11

stavrello7 wrote:
zuo wrote:how wrong we were... he needs lower TW and an higher attack to be replicated. passer,talisman passing stats and the stats will make him magic.

maybe with Classic No.10 and Talisman don't needed to reduce a lot his TW.. he will be more the player who wants to control the game with passes

He play as SS, playmaking cards don't work with him, that’s even one of the reasons why a high TW is need for him play realistic, take the last game against Argentina as example how in the end of the match he slow down the hole game with his passes, ATK doesn’t make that, is more related with TW the ability of player control the game with his passes.(Not that the IA is going to make exactly that, she is too dumb to make that.)

Anders

Postby minde » 2011 Oct 03, 14:55

maybe someone could make Ronaldinho in pes 2012 ?

minde

Postby gevergiz » 2011 Oct 14, 23:38

I saw him play against Mexico, He did pretty well and his free kick's were all accurate. :D

'Only God Can Judge Me'
gevergiz

Postby tasmin » 2011 Oct 15, 16:13

Anders wrote: He play as SS, playmaking cards don't work with him, that’s even one of the reasons why a high TW is need for him play realistic, take the last game against Argentina as example how in the end of the match he slow down the hole game with his passes, ATK doesn’t make that, is more related with TW the ability of player control the game with his passes.(Not that the IA is going to make exactly that, she is too dumb to make that.)

agree with that.that what i was pointing out at messi's thread.messi needs the opposite.higher attack and lower TW.

vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Postby Anders » 2011 Oct 16, 02:27

tasmin wrote:
Anders wrote: He play as SS, playmaking cards don't work with him, that’s even one of the reasons why a high TW is need for him play realistic, take the last game against Argentina as example how in the end of the match he slow down the hole game with his passes, ATK doesn’t make that, is more related with TW the ability of player control the game with his passes.(Not that the IA is going to make exactly that, she is too dumb to make that.)

agree with that.that what i was pointing out at messi's thread.messi needs the opposite.higher attack and lower TW.

Messi is more complicated to emulate than Ronaldinho, even with God value in ATK 95 and higher TW 86 he still don't have half of Messi game vision.

Anders

Postby Pirata Almanega » 2011 Nov 11, 20:07

Ronaldinho is really much easier to emulate than messi.

Pirata Almanega

Postby elgen » 2011 Nov 14, 22:10

A couple of years have gone by now. Years where I have over and over again looked back on how amazingly great this player was. Innovative, technical brilliant, quick, and skillfull. A "ninja" in the world of football, to be honest. A ninja from the past, at least. Don't get me wrong, as he's still a great player, but during his time in FC Barcelona, he was like more massive than he's nowdays. I shall always be remembering him as the player who had the SMILE, JOY, tricks/dribbles and his runs/raids that made a lot of people glare and gloom of and from his actions. If we take it to PES stats, he was an overall brilliant player. He only lacked, from what I can see, aerial abilities and mentality. Maybe response too. Otherwise, he was a rather complete player. Got hi-80's in most stats for his position. Even defending he was not THE worst.

What can I say?

His ATK and AGG? Offensive, but not TOO offensive either. He knew when to get forward. He kept spreading the ball to his teammates all around the opponents half quite a lot.

Balance? Hella nice! Didn't fall that easily, he's strong and capable of going into duel with stronger defenders and yet win the duels.

Stamina? Works good enough for a full match. He's no Lisandro Lopez and di Stefano when it comes to an offensive player, but he still works good for a whole match.

TS? Good enough when you take ACC and AGI to consideration. Kinda like Messi.

Response? Could've been better, but it's not worst, by far.

DA/DS, SPA/SPS and LPA/LPS? One word describes this quite well; "ninja"! The way he just passed his opponents, used his technical brilliance to get his teammates in good position and the way he showed us new ways to pass, flick the ball, trick and be just so in control with the ball. He sure had a nice combination of all those aspects. Simply NINJA!

SA, SP and ST? Well, considering his playing positions, he sure made a lot of goals, and not just any goals either, but a lot of beautiful and 'Goal of the Month'-candidates too (shots from various angles etc.) and with a really nice power to his shots as well.

FKA and CURL? Even during FK's he was dangerous. The way he saw the openings through (sometimes over and underneath) the walls was so nice to watch. Need to mention the FK-goal against Chelsea in CL, ey? Sure gave good, old Juninho a nice "competition" when it came to FK-goals...

Header, jumping & mentality? His weak spots. Although he was rather poor in aerial duels, he just used his feet to flick the ball to his teammates in mid-air... Unfortunately, his mentality was even worse than C. Ronaldo today...

TECH? Pure. Ninja. Class! Nuff said.

CON/FIT? Obviously he's not the most consistent player, but it was not often that he had a bad match either.

WFA/WFF? Good with both feet. Didn't matter if he came from the left or from the right. Sometimes both? ... But yeah, although his left foot wasn't that weak, the ball was mostly glued to his right anyway.

Penalties? A safe bet there, really. Accurate, hard and confident penalties.

I am going to miss his genuine, joyful and great style of play, smile and passion for the game that he had. The way he made my friends go "wow", the newspapers of Norway write "Ronaltastic with a new move" and the way he entertained even my non-footballer friends and g/f's. Ah, what a nice time that was. But in the end, he was influenced by the A4-life that's a scary way to go into where you don't see where you're heading until it's rather late to turn back. And unfortunately for him, US and the world of football, he went there, but I am glad to see there is still plenty of Ronnie left in him. So it seems anyway from what I have seen so far. And I hope he can keep it classy even up to WC in Brazil, maybe even after that, although I do have my doubts.

Truly a rememorable legend.

Team: Liverpool FC, no second team.
Players: J. Zanetti, D. Kuyt, Ganso & T. Henry
Me: A mental, physical and conditioning oriented person/stats'er
elgen

Postby paddypoohead » 2011 Nov 27, 21:30

I've seen very little of Ronaldinho this past 18 months or o but I get the impression these stats are a bit out of date as they haven't changed in about 2 years. Does anyone a bit more informed have any suggestions?

paddypoohead

Postby Anders » 2011 Dec 01, 18:13

My vision of him on this season:

Club: Flamengo
Name: Ronaldo de Assis Moreira "RONALDINHO"
Shirt Name: RONALDINHO
Number: 10
Position: SS, CF, AMF
Nationality: Brazilian _bra

Heigth: 182 cm
Weight: 80 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 81
Defence: 30
Balance: 83
Stamina: 82
Top Speed:81
Acceleration: 85
Response: 79
Agility: 87
Dribble Accuracy: 96
Dribble Speed: 84
Short Pass Accuracy: 89
Short Pass Speed: 90
Long Pass Accuracy: 91
Long Pass Speed: 90
Shot Accuracy: 83
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 85
Free Kick Accuracy: 86
Curling: 96
Header: 76
Jump: 78
Technique: 97
Aggression: 80
Tenacity: 75
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 88

Condition/Form: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
Consistency: 5

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P01 - Classic n10
P03 - Trickster
P19 – Fox in the Box or S18 - Turning Skills
S02 - Passer
S04 - PK Taker
S05 - 1 Touch Play
S06 - Outside Curve
S16 - Roulette Skills
S17 - Flip Flap Skills
S19 - Scissors Skills
S21 - Step on Skills

STARS:
Dribbling
Tactical Dribble
Playmaking
Passing
Penalties
1-Touch
Outside

Motion Style:
Dribble Style: 2
Free Kick Style: 9
Penalty Kick Style: 5

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: S/OFF

Explanations:
Attack and Defence:
Ronaldinho is a player that doesn’t need anything pushing him even more, different from other players that need a good attack to compensate a lower TW or lower shooting stats, his stats already make him smart and dangerous enough. About defence 30 + S/OFF makes him lazy enough.

Body Balance:
One of the hardest players in the world to stolen the ball from, he knows how to use his body effectively and is capable to resist a lot of pressure, still he don’t need to have a so high BB due his amazing DA, as how higher your DA more difficult is to be tackle.

Stamina:
He end the match with a good gas left in the tank, not showing signs of being tired during the 90 minutes even doing some good sprints in the end of the matches, but he just can do this because he don’t help the defence and just focus his stamina to use in attack, STA 82 is a good value for him maybe even 83 considering his low MEN.

Speed:
He usually look slower than 81, but that is just because he rarely like to use his TS, as an experienced player he like to spare energy and just use it when really need or when he gets crazy and try to stole the ball normally resulting in him making a stupid foul and receiving a yellow card. He has a good ACC just a bit slower than his one from his Milan times ACC 85 is a great value.

Response:
For the kind of player like Ronaldinho I exclude his uses in defence and just consider his uses in attack. He is a very inconsistent player with his RES vary from 81 to 78, when he is on the game he is totally an 81 moving a lot and reacting very fast to the passes and open spaces made by the opposite defence but he is more constantly vanishing from the game than playing concentrate so I chose a lower value of 79 can receive 78 without a problem considering his last performances.

Dribbling:
Ronaldinho is well-know to be one of the best dribbles in football history, but since he left Barcelona he lost some of his magic and creativity and almost never try to beat a defender with a dribble or trick, that’s why I removed P10 – Incisive Run (That he don’t make frequent since he left Barcelona) and P09 Cut Back Pass (That he did very frequent on Milan and Barcelona but now I just remember he trying to make 2~3 times this entire season) , Now Ronaldinho just use his ability to open a space to pop up one of his magic passes and to retain the ball until he find a better positioned player, about his stats is already being said how brilliant his control is, the ball is simple glue to his foot in almost any situation, his control on Flamengo is not so refined and perfect like was on Milan, he is losing the control to frequent when pressured and at high speeds compared to before, but still is enough to deserve DA 96 but I’m not against him receiving DA 95. His Agility is frequent underrated, he still can change of direction fast when he wants some examples: Last game agaist Internacional and Agaist Atlético PR and a bit old but that one he did on Milan
I don’t have many examples of him changing direction, 1 because he don’t do this frequent and 2 I’m not going to watch all highlights videos and separate all his movements this season, for what he showed this season he don’t deserve anything below AGI 87 even because with 86 he would be in pair with T. Neves and Ronaldinho is agile than him, his DS plays a important part in his dribbling style and complement his movements making they more fluid, he don’t lose much speed with the ball and his one of those players that look fast with the ball than without, he deserve DS 84 IMO.

Passing:
He need a big change on his short passing, the amazing accuracy that he showed on Milan has almost complete vanished, it has a few reasons why he not even try they frequent has he would make on Milan, 1 the position: He sometimes is playing as CF, playing as the most advanced player make him without many options to make a vertical pass and end passing the ball to the players that are come from behind and 2 the players around him don’t have the same notion as some of Milan players to move to a available pass position (Except Leo Moura and T. Neves) Ronaldinho is easily missing Pato and who know maybe even Antonini, he don’t deserve a orange value in accuracy anymore, he is missing they to frequent and in the few occasions that he had the opportunity to make a high level difficult pass he missed, IMO he is deserving SPA 89 still able to make a difficult pass but nothing from another world. Gugu made a great post I will quote the part about SPS:
Gugu wrote:I agree on regards to his short passing, his passes are a little more unsuccessful than before, mainly because they are played to the side of the opponent sometimes. Some of his short passes fall short from his intended target, and they tend to bobble nowadays. But they're never intercepted, and for this reason alone (along with having the AI attempt long-range passes and to replicate his killer ball tendency) I'd keep him on a orange value.

That’s is true, can’t say that his passes are never intercepted but is something very close to that, his pass have a hell of speed so he deserve SPS 90 even considering that in Brazilian League anything higher than SPS 88 is sometimes overpower because of the lower RES that some of the defender have making they too slow to be able to intercept passes that goes in that speed even when they go near their foot, but I tested several times with different values and this combination SPA 89 and SPS 90 don’t make Ronaldinho overpower and represented what he is displaying.

For Long Passes is complete different he still maintained the form from his best days at Milan and Barcelona, especially because the Brazilian league is perfect for Pinpoint Passers, due how tactical almost all teams play and especially because of the space that is left in the back of the side backs, Ronaldinho is not using so effectively this space has Deco, still made some amazing crosses and great long passes:

The accuracy, speed and curling that he made on those 2 assist is a great example of how freak good long passer he is, definitely one of the best’s Long Passer in the world, he deserve IMO LPA 91 and LPS 90 not forgetting that he has SW 96 that helps on pinpoint passes and crosses.

Shooting:
I think he very underrated on this ability, his accuracy is far better always aim for the corners and hit they very frequent, look how accurate has his shots on his last months on Milan and his ST is even more amazing he can shot without much angle and has a diversity of curled shots and volleys:

His shots don’t have much power he generally prefer to place the ball than to do a rocket for shooting IMO he don’t deserve anything higher than SP 81 but because of the power that he takes on free kicks I chose SP 82, IMO this is a good combination and represents very well his shots SA: 83~82 SP: 82 ST: 85.

Free Kick and Swerve:
His free kicks are a hell of dangerous and he is scoring they very frequent and in a lot of different ways, over the wall, under the wall, over the wall and make a hell of curl to hit the side of the keeper and right straight on the side of the keeper, those videos show how amazing he is on his free kicks, simple beautiful:

IMO he deserve FKA: 86~87 and Swerve: 96, his swerve simple do almost everything on his free kicks so not need of a higher FKA, IMO FKA 86 is already a great value but I’m not against a 87.

Header and Jump:
Ronaldinho showed his entire career that can score with his head (His goal agaist Inter de Milão), nothing amazing but enough to deserve 75~76 maybe even 77, his jump is not bad either he can’t jump higher like he could on Barcelona but still a good impulsion, just need to watch out to his combination BB and jump, IMO he deserve HED 76 JUMP 78.

Technique:
What can I say about his first touch, is just one of the most beautiful things you can watch in football his first touch is the best in the world by far, no one can trap the ball like him, but unfortunately he is not so constantly perfect like he was on Milan for example, so I rate him with just TECH 97, I just forget every ladder and just gave the value that represent what he is displaying with TECH 98 he will trap constantly better than he does in reality, probably this decrease in his consistency is something physical, he is having more difficult than normal to trap when he needs to jump or extend his leg to trap a ball.

Genius :mrgreen:

Aggression:
His AGG is around 78~80, I just use it to control his off ball movements based on his TW, with his TW anything lower and he don’t even enter inside the box.

Mentality:
I think his mentality on Flamengo is better than was on Milan, he took more responsibility and hen was need to him to decide the game he was there and didn’t hide, he played far more consistently than on Milan especially when was tired, IMO he deserve to be 2 points over D’ Alessandro, so MEN 75.

Team Work:
He don’t play static as most people say, he sometimes stop to breath but he generally move when on the attack and drop to the midfield to get the ball, his connection with his team mates is great too especially when you consider that his playmaking card will not be active when playing as SS, so his TW is needed to try to force his team mates to move more frequent to a position that they can receive a vertical pass and obviously to make the IA act with him as the team playmaker.

Cards:
Most of them are pretty obviously, so I think that just the P19 - Fox in the Box need a explanation, I gave it because a CF with TW 88 simple move more than a SS with the same TW, then Ronaldinho was never inside the box, most of the times not even near it, I have to say that I just tested in PES 2011, I don’t know with he need’s on PES 2012 and before someone say that that CF effect is normal on PES 2011 in Ronaldinho case was a lot far than normal.
About his dribbling cards like P09 - Cut Back Pass and P10 – Incisive Run I explained why was removed when I was talking about his dribbling, I think he just deserve the P03 – Trickster Card.

Anders

Postby Al-bulldozer » 2011 Dec 01, 18:34

Your set Looks fine .

I have accepted Allah as my Lord, and Islam as a way of life, and Muhammad may Allah's peace & plessings be upon him as a Prophet and Messenger of Allah.
Al-bulldozer

Postby elgen » 2011 Dec 10, 05:08

I certainly agree with Abz on that one. Nice set. Got no questions there, tbh. I especially like the DA, shooting abilities and passing adjustments. Nice set.

Team: Liverpool FC, no second team.
Players: J. Zanetti, D. Kuyt, Ganso & T. Henry
Me: A mental, physical and conditioning oriented person/stats'er
elgen

Postby Gugu » 2011 Dec 17, 12:11

Very well explained Anders, one thing I'd say though is that I personally feel Ronaldinho's free-kick prowess has increased in Flamengo, he rarely misses the target and scores much more than he did in Milan, the only thing lacking is his Shot power which you rightly decreased. Lowering curling could probably be justified but I'd still push for that 87 FKA, or even higher. Great set though :)

Gugu

Postby carriero » 2011 Dec 17, 13:33

agree,half of season he played very well another half is not very good like the team of mengão....

carriero

PreviousNext

Return to Clube Atlético Mineiro