Moderators: mat880, conker8, nonobus, Helios, Adrien, Mod's

Radamel Falcao

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 12, 22:09

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Radamel FALCAO

Postby 99Doogs » 2011 Sep 18, 21:49

indeed.

great game from Falcao, is it true he had two goals that were not counted?

99Doogs

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 18, 21:55

At least one. Referee decided he was offside but he wasn't at all.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2011 Sep 18, 21:58

99Doogs wrote:indeed.

great game from Falcao, is it true he had two goals that were not counted?

He was offside in one of them, but he wasn't at all in the other. And even having scored 4 legal goals (though only 3 counted), Toño made some great saves to Falcao. He could have scored a ton of goals today.

"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
StannisTheMannis

Postby Korinov » 2011 Sep 19, 10:29

Isn't his current SP a bit crappy? Just asking, I haven't seen much of him, but I feel a bit surprised that a top striker like him has just 76 SP... looking at him, he seems capable of more.

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Sep 19, 10:36

Nahh it's fine. Pretty much always shoots from inside the box from what I've seen, little power. He probably would've gotten a higher value if it wasn't for JMVP but I like it.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 19, 14:47

Agree he Isn't that great. Yesterday he put some power on his first goal but overall he Is one of those strikers that do not need to put much strenght in their shoots. Also, SP Is deceiving and you can actually blast the ball with a really low value.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby da_ni » 2011 Sep 19, 17:44

Fixer wrote:Agree he Isn't that great. Yesterday he put some power on his first goal but overall he Is one of those strikers that do not need to put much strenght in their shoots. Also, SP Is deceiving and you can actually blast the ball with a really low value.

There's one thing abot this issue... I get the felling that the SP seems higher in PES11. I played tons of matches with Falcao, and we can score from outside the box with his current values... At first i too was a bit surprised but after testing it, i t felt fine... For example, Moutinho has 74/78/75 for SA/SP/ST respectivelly, and i can really blast some shots... Some times it even feels like Guarin... SO Falcao's SP is fine as it is... People just need to teste it... Maybe the SP of many other players should come down aswell... Not all players need to have SP above 80...

"My heart only has one colour: Blue and White!!
João D. Pinto
da_ni

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 19, 17:47

da_ni wrote: Not all players need to have SP above 80...

That's something I've always said but people do not agree with me at all. Not saying that now a days players aren't a lot into SP because football Is getting more physical each day, but as for in game many players do not need really high SP values to be replicated.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Korinov » 2011 Sep 19, 18:11

Considering what the PES 2012 demos have shown, it's likely that any player with SP 75 or higher will be able to easily score from outside the area.

Note that I didn't really complain about Falcao having 76 SP ("crappy" was a poor choice of a word, really), it just surprised me because I thought he would have a higher value. I've seen a few videos of his goals and you guys are right, half his goals come from headers and penalties, the other half from shots inside the area. So no problem with a green number.

jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby zuo » 2011 Sep 19, 18:53

i might disagree a bit here . if you are able to pull "nice" shots with 76-77-78 SP..... the really crucial thing is how the AI works with those values .
and i just have the feeling , that whatever the SP (related to other stats ) value you take , IMO the CPU shoots averagely "weaker" than in human hands . but maybe it's just me.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 19, 19:10

Yeah zuo but see, Raúl Is rated at what, 76 SP? As I said with 76 you can blast It, but he's a player you'll never see doing that. The CPU as you say will reflect that behaviour with a value like that.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Korinov » 2011 Sep 21, 22:37

He's on fire... two more goals today, plus a (wrongly) disallowed one.

I wouldn't oppose to a slight raise of ATT and maybe Heading... he's a monster at getting into the right place and his headers are probably the best I've seen in quite a number of years, they don't look as clinical as other strikers' but hell if they are effective.

Maybe ATT 89 and Header 91/92. What do you guys think?

Korinov

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 21, 22:47

Dude It's hard to tell, he's always on each ball! But for sure he's one of the best headers I have seen in the last years as you point out, and he is amazing coming from behind and jumping to the ball... Any clues? What does JMVP think? (I say this because he made his last set)

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Korinov » 2011 Sep 22, 12:59

I'm also a bit surprised about the green BB... he seemed quite strong in the matches I've seen, lacks the height to just overpower most defenders but overall doesn't have much problems at fighting for his space inside the area, quite a merit considering he's just 177 cm...

Korinov

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 22, 15:17

Well there I agree he could use a raise for sure. In fact I thought he was rated at 80 or so? (So many 80's on his stats that I thought It was too hehe). It didn't seem like a bad value to me.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby da_ni » 2011 Sep 22, 18:16

Korinov wrote:I'm also a bit surprised about the green BB... he seemed quite strong in the matches I've seen, lacks the height to just overpower most defenders but overall doesn't have much problems at fighting for his space inside the area, quite a merit considering he's just 177 cm...

he doesn't fight for his space inside the area, he eludes his markers outsmarting them, anticipating them...

"My heart only has one colour: Blue and White!!
João D. Pinto
da_ni

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 22, 18:18

He actually did It many times since he came, and with some good success. He could even get through 3 defenders by pure fight yesterday on his first goal.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby ingus » 2011 Sep 26, 06:00

(I get around slowy to matches)

His movement off the ball to start play is really surpising me. Hes always dropping deep to be used kinda of like a target man? Getting the ball to him then he passes back and runs forward. Really an intelligent player. Hes gets on the end of everything... it's weird seeing a striker like this after what I've seen in recent years, he is an amazing REAL center forward. His DA suprises me too, he makes some nice close control dribbling that is aided from his agility. I see more now why he has this agility value, though I think it may be a point to high. And every shot he has taken thats based on SA.. has been really accurate.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
ingus

Postby adieet » 2011 Sep 26, 08:15

-edit-

Last edited by adieet on 2012 May 09, 12:25, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
adieet

Postby Fixer » 2011 Sep 26, 09:58

jurgens wrote:(I get around slowy to matches)

His movement off the ball to start play is really surpising me. Hes always dropping deep to be used kinda of like a target man? Getting the ball to him then he passes back and runs forward. Really an intelligent player. Hes gets on the end of everything... it's weird seeing a striker like this after what I've seen in recent years, he is an amazing REAL center forward. His DA suprises me too, he makes some nice close control dribbling that is aided from his agility. I see more now why he has this agility value, though I think it may be a point to high. And every shot he has taken thats based on SA.. has been really accurate.

Yup, his DA Is good, but It also helped him looking strong against two or even three defenders and his never give up attitude. Also agree with SA, he's put the ball right where he wanted since he came :)

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

PreviousNext

Return to AS Monaco FC