Re: Juan Carlos FERREYRA, Club Olimpia

Postby LBO12 » 2011 Feb 12, 17:28

sos un groso papá.. thanks!!
but I suggest to lower some things:

Shot Accuracy: 77
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 79
Technique: 77

Mentality could be higher: 85/86. He's a warrior, never gives up!

Great set man!

Last edited by LBO12 on 2011 Feb 12, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.
LBO12

Re: Juan Carlos FERREYRA, Club Olimpia

Postby julgui » 2011 Jul 10, 01:30

http://home.clubatleticoallboys.com/pos ... o-refuerzo

Transfer to All Boys _arg (was moved in the editor)

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
julgui

Re: Juan Carlos FERREYRA

Postby LBO12 » 2011 Jul 29, 19:12

please change his shooting abilities as I showed before.. trust me.. ACC80/SP85 are overrated.. I saw him in Olimpia all this time

LBO12

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Jul 29, 20:46

LBO12 wrote:please change his shooting abilities as I showed before.. trust me.. ACC80/SP85 are overrated.. I saw him in Olimpia all this time

The SP is fine at 85, perhaps the SA could lose 1 or 2 points, but I prefer to wait for his performance in All Boy's.

jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Sep 20, 22:38

Today made ​​two goals, a penalty and the other with his hand. :shock:
retired injured in the first half, it seems that his physical condition is Down, is slower than before.

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Sep 20, 22:47

I could watch the full match and this guy isn't well represented here IMO. Is he strong? Yes, but the current number is an exaggeration, today Lisandro Lopez and Burdisso could beat him in body battles few times, he isn't a rock to deserve that value, IMO is similar to Delorte in terms of BB, and may be worse. Also, I'm worried about his current numbers of shooting, is he really that good? With those numbers he's one of the best here in all AFA, and he's supersubstitute in All Boys after Matos, and there's that because of low performances (I remember an awful match vs Godoy Cruz, he lost ALL the balls and demonstrated -10 commitment with the team when they were losing 4-1, he didn't run nothing, he didn't mind nothing, really irritable his behaviour). Then the rest I think that is more or less at least decent, but I have too much doubts about his ATT value, his positioning isn't good, he wins because of force and response mostly, he doesn't move too much to create and look for blank spaces to exploit, he isn't that type of player, and his smartness in the box is more because of anticipation and not for ubication (better than Tito Ramirez?).

Vickingo

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Sep 20, 22:56

Yeah, he's worse than when he played in Olimpia, as I said before your physical condition is not good, this influences the other skills, but a downgrade would be the most fair, and that Matos is better than him today for sure.
Do you want to upgrade now?

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Oct 10, 00:35

Given an overall update with my last suggestions and reasoning with ladders. Seems more real now.

Vickingo

Postby Christiancito » 2012 Jan 27, 04:44

I think I would increase his jump (+2) and would decrease his shot techinique. I don't remember that scores goals or shots on goal in a good way from difficult positions.

Christiancito

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jan 27, 10:23

This set was updated by Manolo when he played in other team and was really overrated, so what I did last time was given reality...more values could go down as mentality and probably shoot technique and attack...but let's wait this tournament or at least more matches to decide.

Vickingo

Postby Christiancito » 2012 Jan 27, 13:33

Sounds good to me.
Try to pay attention to a player who bases his game in the header or the rebound inside the area and not make plays as a team or shoot at goal from difficult positions.

Christiancito

Postby LBO12 » 2012 Feb 04, 19:07

current values are perfect, don't change anything!

LBO12

Postby gotaa » 2012 Feb 12, 01:08

I wonder if somebody saw today's match against Belgrano, I couldn't tbh due to studying; only saw it by moments and the last 10 minutes. But in one of those short moments I got to hear the commentator talking about the fragility (let's say, poor BB) he showed despite of his size

gotaa

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Feb 12, 05:07

vickingo_73 wrote:I could watch the full match and this guy isn't well represented here IMO. Is he strong? Yes, but the current number is an exaggeration, today Lisandro Lopez and Burdisso could beat him in body battles few times, he isn't a rock to deserve that value, IMO is similar to Delorte in terms of BB, and may be worse. Also, I'm worried about his current numbers of shooting, is he really that good? With those numbers he's one of the best here in all AFA, and he's supersubstitute in All Boys after Matos, and there's that because of low performances (I remember an awful match vs Godoy Cruz, he lost ALL the balls and demonstrated -10 commitment with the team when they were losing 4-1, he didn't run nothing, he didn't mind nothing, really irritable his behaviour). Then the rest I think that is more or less at least decent, but I have too much doubts about his ATT value, his positioning isn't good, he wins because of force and response mostly, he doesn't move too much to create and look for blank spaces to exploit, he isn't that type of player, and his smartness in the box is more because of anticipation and not for ubication (better than Tito Ramirez?).

I couldn't I was watching Estudiantes-Newell's, but these are my general impressions of this guy. He's strong but he had 90 if I remember well, his BB could go more down as I've said before. But his mentality is something awful. Do you remember this match what I was talking about vs Godoy Cruz (1-6 in Mendoza)? This guy entered few minutes and he just walked all its minutes, 0 commitment...it was the perfect demonstration of what mentality affects to the wrong side. If you ask me and watching him more matches than that in Albo, his ment could be in low's 60 tbh. I've never watched in him a good prospect tbh, these stats are when he played in Paraguay, but here he seemed always mediocre and less.

Vickingo

Postby LBO12 » 2012 Feb 16, 15:04

it's hard to believe what you're saying guys.. From what I've seen in Olimpia he was the type of striker with insane BB and Mentality. He was unstoppable!! Maybe the reason of his poor commitment in the last match is that he's just getting back of an injury..

LBO12

Postby xeneize » 2012 Feb 19, 02:31

really good goal today, great (and fast) turn and very good ST

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jul 12, 16:36

moving to barcelona sc. wasnt conviced about his signing but seems a nice option following what costas said to central fox: "we are giving all the responsability to score to mina, we cant only depend on him" and that is needed more than 1 striker knowing that nor borghello nor luguercio are going to stay. Still unsure and dubious, i mean his easily starter material, but over mina?...ehhh no way, it will probably create competition whcih can go either way, i permit myself to quote Dr. House in this occassion
without competition we'll still be unicelular organisms
meaning competition leads us to develop, however it might turn into the opposite direction, creating a bad enviroment for our goalscorer :( knowing mina personality, believe and hope it wont affect him. Anyways good striker is always welcome _tick

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jul 12, 16:41

He completaly sucked here...awful player and the set seems really overrated in all sense, but as we couldn't update lately it's as it's. Mentality should be 60 or so as well probably stamina in white's. ts/acc too. Do you have any official source to move?

Vickingo

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Jul 22, 03:11

Very good debut with Barcelona SC, with him Narciso Mina was not the only forward and he (Narciso) could scored four goals in one day, Ferreyra a good match, seems to be a player that knows box in the box, and very criterious. Also he has a good header, the first of his headers went to the vertical. For me 8/10 and Narciso Mina 10/10.

@Futbolmetrics stadistics:

17 passes (88% efctvd); 1 cross; 1 shot ; 2 quits; 2 header vs; 2 rejections y 4 recoveries.

17 pases (88% efctvd); 1 centro; 1 disparo ; 2 quites; 2 duelos aéreos; 2 rechazos y 4 recuperaciones.

Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn Image Image
BelloMina

Next

Return to Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas