Miloš Krasić

Moderators: mat880, Adrien, Helios, nonobus, conker8, Mod's

Miloš Krasić

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 11, 23:57

Made his class with the youth national team, he barely started playing with the Serbian Senior team yet he is considered as the best Serbian midfielder. A very fast player, skillful with the ball. A true poison for defenders as he just can't stop running and moving around the pitch. The adversary often use brutality to stop him and despite his height & size he isn't strong by any means : he's fragile in the physical duels. He still have to improve his passing ,creativity and teamwork then maybe Serbians could say we got a 'new Nedved'. His stamina could be increased but I noticed that he tends to disappear at the end of the games. ;)

Last edited by Epsi on 2013 Feb 22, 14:12, edited 10 times in total.
Reason: updated
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Miloš KRASIĆ

Postby Kerry » 2011 Aug 27, 03:00

He does intercept passess but yet it feels high IMO I'd rate him on par with Banega who sits at 83 and less than Guardado who is at 84 and he will still intercept well

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Diego » 2011 Aug 27, 04:06

IMO 82 it's more than enough

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby aGonnKS » 2011 Aug 27, 10:28

Maybe we should wait for the new season to kick off, but I have changed my mind about this player totally. He only played some good games in the 1st part of the season last year and never really showed any signs of magic, and consistency.
I guess it was because of his first year in Serie A, and playing football for almost 2 years without resting, since the Russian football calendar, and than the World Cup.
Anyway, there have been players like Torres who played for 5 season without rest and still managed to show consistency and quality.

I would suggest a drop in RES as others said, a 82 is enough, and I could even go at 80.
I would suggest a drop in AGI, by one point, since he isn't anything special there. Players like Ashley Young who are definetely more agile than him sit at 86, and I don't see Krasic being better in that aspect. His DS is very good and it will help him turning around even with a 86, or lower AGI.
His DA is very average if you analyze him well. He doesn't have much "ideas" how to dribble an opponent rather than kicking the ball and getting past him with speed. Nor is his ball control any good. I can see Claudio Marchisio being better than him at DA, and a lot of others.
However I would raise his TECH by 1-2 points because he seems to stop the ball pretty well. He showed this all the time last season, controlling some very powerful long passes from Melo and Aquilani, right on the touchline.

This is just my point of view for Krasic, and I may be wrong but I just wanted to express my opinion.

aGonnKS

Postby Legend Ryan » 2011 Aug 27, 10:33

aGonnKS wrote:Maybe we should wait for the new season to kick off, but I have changed my mind about this player totally. He only played some good games in the 1st part of the season last year and never really showed any signs of magic, and consistency.
I guess it was because of his first year in Serie A, and playing football for almost 2 years without resting, since the Russian football calendar, and than the World Cup.
Anyway, there have been players like Torres who played for 5 season without rest and still managed to show consistency and quality.

I would suggest a drop in RES as others said, a 82 is enough, and I could even go at 80.
I would suggest a drop in AGI, by one point, since he isn't anything special there. Players like Ashley Young who are definetely more agile than him sit at 86, and I don't see Krasic being better in that aspect. His DS is very good and it will help him turning around even with a 86, or lower AGI.
His DA is very average if you analyze him well. He doesn't have much "ideas" how to dribble an opponent rather than kicking the ball and getting past him with speed. Nor is his ball control any good. I can see Claudio Marchisio being better than him at DA, and a lot of others.
However I would raise his TECH by 1-2 points because he seems to stop the ball pretty well. He showed this all the time last season, controlling some very powerful long passes from Melo and Aquilani, right on the touchline.

This is just my point of view for Krasic, and I may be wrong but I just wanted to express my opinion.

I agree .

Legend Ryan

Postby čale » 2011 Aug 27, 13:43

agree there i've been insisting on a lower number for RES (79/80) and AGI (86) for some time now...

also i believe that his current DA is just fine and represents his level of control quite right as you have to admit that when keeping close control he is brilliant and when sprinting he kicks it farther, and mostly it's not because of his inability to control it, it's because he wants to do it because he losses less pace...

i see TECH just fine as it is also, but anyway 84/85 looks right.

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby Basilio » 2011 Aug 27, 16:20

well i agree with decreasing his AGI and RESP, also an increase on TECH. But disagree with DA, cale explained it very well, even though he doesnt have any ideas he still have good DA, specially at speeds, i also find him not effective on his dribbling, cuz he never uses his left food, using both legs is really necessaryb while dribbling. So ill post my set, which ive been working from a long time before the release of pes 2012:

Club: Juventus FC
Name: Miloš KRASIC
Shirt Name: KRASIC
Number: 27
Positions: ★ SM, WF
Nationality: Serbian

Height: 185 cm
Weight: 72 kg

Injury Tolerance: A
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 80
Defence: 47
Balance: 79
Stamina: 85
Top Speed: 92
Acceleration: 95
Response: 80
Agility: 86
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 91
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 82
Shot Accuracy: 75
Shot Power: 84
Shot Technique: 79
Free Kick Accuracy: 72
Curling: 80
Header: 73
Jump: 74
Technique: 85
Aggression: 90
Mentality: 82
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 74

Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Dribbling
*Reaction
*Side

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P04 - Darting Run
P09 - Cut Back Pass
P15 - Free Roaming
S01 - Marauding
S05 - 1-touch play
S15 - Shoulder Feint Skills
S18 - Turning Skills

MOTION STYLE:
Dribble style: 4

Spoiler: show
STATUS QUO: Milos is a talented side midfielder, he got great trapping, crossing and the ability of getting
to the end line with ease, this occurs due to his brutal speed and more importantly cuz he knows how to used it 8-)
. He is able to do some tricks with great ball control, he is agile dispite being an enormus guy, his physique is comparable
to a typical tiny player, more precisly to a 175 cm or shorter. When he is on his best days he is unstopable, he isnt a selfish
player but he gives that impression cuz he likes to confront his marker usually. His shots are even funny at times cuz he
doesnt seem to place his body right and somethimes it make you doubt if it was a cross or a shoot :lol: anyway his accuracy
is often good placing the shot on goal most of times but his placement is random. He dissapears at times on the game, he
is not talisman nedved :( but his commitment and drive is very respectable. He is very agressive and likes to play at the side,
he loves to go up at any attacking situation, commonly looking for scoring or assisting. People compare him with nedved, probably
retarded people, i undertand why they compare its due to his hair, cuz he is a great player, plays at the side and is from juve,
but theyre totally different players, when nedved played every attack was commanded by him, this is the oppoiste for krasic.
The serbian arrow is probably at his peak, with the lasts years on CSKA and this in juve he seems to be on his greatest level.
Needs to improve on confidence and he'll be a truly poision.

IT: its impressive, with so many tackles he receive he have only being injuried once since
he plays in juve, and that's even more impressive taking acount 64( maybe more im not sure )
injuries juve team have had this seson( and only one from krasic )and his injury record on
CSKA was also very good.

ATT: Talking about his first half of the season he really deserved an 81, specially now that we are
starting to rate different attack on PSD. I'm the kind of people that think that attack should be rated
by roles rather than positions, his role in juve is outpace, cross and do everything he can manage of
to overcome the defense, doing this krasic have no rival... he was freaking effective on his role the
first half anyway in second half he decreased a bit, some people can say he shaded away alternating
more bad´s than good games, that´s sadly true, but we have to consider the fact that he played an
impressive amount of matches without rest taking account serbian league, europa league, serie A,
italian cup, and fifa world cup. Apart from this he is really imprssive due to his creativity, he have
many ways for attacking, he isnt the predictable outpacer of theo wallcot even though theyre speed
is similar, he performs tricks, cut inside, win the line, outpace, give and goes, shoots unpredictevely,
early crosses, score, assist, etc. For the second half i gave him 79 but for the whole season
and exc-pecting he recovers his shape im fine with 80.

DEF: This season he had impress me on his positioning, here he had improve as hell with the italian
defensive philosophy. Yes he sucks tackling and hounding but he´s quiet good covering and he is far
from being a lazy player, when the coach tell him to defend he defends quite well.

BB: Not much to say, perfect value. He can resist difficult physical battles but he dives when loosing the ball.

STA: He got great stamina, he can make a full speed run at every moment of the match( remember
the run vs chievo ;) )and while defending he covers a huge amount of ground, but he disappear´s at
times to take a breath, here consistency is the key and he isnt consistent, ill guess the 85 is fine for
know.... would love to see the statistics

SPEED: Ughh this one is difficult, well we all know krasic is one of the fastest footballers on earth, and
yes its fine replicated as it is right know, but i dont really believe he is as he is with the current given speed stats. Ill say
his speed stats are very relative to each one other, i mean krasic have brutal acceleration, and he is also bloody fast on last
meters as well, when he gets the ball he simply runs as hell, but we also know he loves to punt and run, as said before his speed
stats are relative. Ive gave to him 92, 95, 91 but it can be completely different, well then krasic is near the fastest player in ACC,
he can start at non speed and inmediatly outpace anyone, to my eyes he does this with the ability to combine his TS with his insane
ACC, but is also well known he significally slows down after a while, and as i have been saying we rarely see krasic at his TS, i mean
its more an style than the aptitude. How to replicate this ? i could say 90, 97, 91 could be the solution here, though this cause
several problems ladderwise and i dont find anything that works better than 92, 95, 91... So i insist with the values i gave to him

This is the best run i could find to explain krasic style and the values i gave to him

RESP: Yes he have sharp reactions and somethimes intercept passes( not often anyway ) but im really
having problems with him being in the right time in the right place which he doesnt IRL. For that -2 would solve the
problem, but after testing i found him defending too much and it isnt due to his defence value as it is brutally low,
yes it is due to response, again with -2 that problem its solved. I wont go lower as as said before he have sharp re-
actions, some of his goals last season came from this( most ), and he intercept some passes. Having said that i
should probably rate him higher ignoring all the reasons i decreased it by 4 points stated above, but after testing..
im fine with 80 resp and 95 acc.
Update note: each time i like more
the 80 i gave him. really works nice

AGI: yes he is twisty and turny, but he aint anything special here, its probably due to his size but he never
seemed to me good in agility, he isnt fluid in his movements and doesnt have much cordination, he cant pass through defenders
as suarez, montero, etc, does, he simply cant. He is only a bit above average, nothing special as an 87 reflects.

PASSING: Short Passes: he is decent, rarely ever tries difficult short passes but rarely ever miss them as well. Since pes 2011
SPS is not how far a pass can go( which in any case krasic is good on it ) in this version indicates at what height a
player plays the pass, with a high value the ball would go rolling on the ground for making it far easy to control and
viceversa, krasic passes goes always rolling in ground, apart from that he usually exert´s high amount of speed on it
as you can see on this vid´s

second 34 to 41, amaznig short pass very fast indeed and again with so much power he controls very good
the accuracy

full of speed, rolling in ground, and well controlled for such a powerful pass

Milos is a master here, he is always performing speedy grounded passes all around the pitch, i guess he
have been practicing.I gave him an 82 firstly, but his kind of too effective with it, it also put him too high
ladders wise so 80 is the right choice. 'Bout his SPA, he shouldnt be so over gareth bale, though he is surely
better, but doesnt tries any difficult pass and on the few times he tries, he fails. No he doesnt misses passes
frequently but he shows nothing to deserve better than 77.

Long Passes: i wonder why so low here on PSD, HE IS A GREAT CROSSER, almost always found the body of his
teammate, yes i said body instead of head, mostly because he is great deciding at what height send them
you can see on the next videos what i mean, but what is more impressive is his speed, gosh he sends rockets
at times, that´s all i can say, always full of speed.

here he finds pinturicchio body, thats what i meant, he makes does kind of passes regulary

beatiful no more words.

Those are just examples for the ones who dont follow him him regulary,

SHOOTING: HI ST is very nice, most of his goals this season came from clean connections, hard positions
or volleys( he is very intelligent while performing them ) a vid to explain his ST:

and i still thinking that, he is great at ST, but somethimes is just patetic the way he shoots, really funny, he doesnt shows anything worth of a yellow value on it, ill gave him 1 touch play as well, leaving his ST as it is, would represent his great volleys but patetic shooting at times.

SA: yep i know he rarely ever miss the target but in terms of placement he is nothing special for being so
high rated on SMF ladders, really not world class as this value put´s him. And in terms
of accuracy itself( with accuracy i mean in front of GK or goal scoring opportunities ) he is awful, he misses a
great amount of chances, IMO his shots are even funny to see at times.

HEAD: i actually downdgraded it first for his time on juve where he have sucked, but after some video evidence
i watched from him in his time on CSKA he did made some stuff with his head that can´t be replicated with 73,
74. Whatever i leave it as it is.

TECH: Krasic is awesome here, his technique isnt really noticeable cuz he is not classy but if you analized
it serioulsy is damn effective. He have great chest control, his feet first touch is impressive. I noticed this with
all of this pirlo crosses, some of them are really difficult to control but not for krasic, Almost never needs more
than 1 touch and he have the total control of the ball, he rarely makes the ball bounce. Again it isnt noticeable
cuz he is not classy, i mean he isnt a show pony like berva, zlatan, or ronaldo, no he isnt. He is more of the likes
of messi, not really classy first touch but damn effective. His style is different cuz when he stops the ball, he is
always ahead of the play and he already thinks what he will do after, doesnt take the time to stop, only stops and
goes, sometimes he stops it and push it forward in the same action. Maybe i could go to 86 but i stay on 85 for now,
an 84 and under it is regular good, 85 is the bettween of good and awesome, there is were he should go.

AGG: he is definitely worth for an impressive number here, he is hell aggressive, he act´s more as an WF
being involved in all team attack's and positioning as a winger. His movement off the ball is always facing the opponent
goal. I tested with SMF as main position and 90 AGG and it´s working good.
In game with 90 he is often running behind the defence as much as IRL.

MENT: Krasic mentality is very high on my view, he is such a professional, his way to face adversity is
awesome, no matter if it´s weather( remember those europa league days on extreme cold and snow where
he ran and played as normal as always 8-) ) loosing, fatigue or whatever he is simply perfect, and he have
that winning spirit... wonder.. wait for it..wonderful. Great commitment for the team.
Ill first went to an 84 but then i though there gotta be a way to represent his
disappearance( unfocused ) on some passages of the game, and 82 might be the
right choice after all.

TW: Seems i finally reach a value here, 74 isnt making him pass as it isnt a green number, he
confronts his marker as much as IRL and he does pass the ball some times mostly for ¨give and go¨ as stated
before. He kinda link up well woth teamaçmates as IRL so fine with it. Ill stick to my attack suggestion, i found
a balance to not crap every attack with such a low value for TW, anything lower could cause a disaster.

*Side: he'll be more aggressive and will stick to the byline much more as normally in-game as
he does IRL

S05 - 1-touch play: Its for representing his great volleys, with a green ST number
for dont making him too effective, it would also help on give and goes or simply 1 touch passes, thing that he is
displaying regulary.

Generalizing: First of all i have to say the set works as a whole, most stats are linked to cards or other
stats, such as: shooting combo, speed combo, dribbling, att+tw, etc. I said it cuz any stat change could cause several
impact but if needed it would be made. As a whole works fine, krasic often positionates as a far advanced SMF or as
a WF playing at SMF position. He does defends( not often anyway ) covering great space running everywhere without
a clue of what to do defending, he doesnt hounds just covers.. he is usually doing¨wall passes¨ and run behind the
defence. Loves to confront his marker but usually fails cuz he can´t abuse of his speed with this very stupid speed
system. Fails all oportunities in front of GK.. etc. All the above mentioned as IRL. the only thing i couldn´t replicate
is when he sticks to the byline( in PS3 ) cards dont help me, i just can´t :evil: everything else works somehow fine

EDIT: solved the problem about sticken to byline, it was all about tactics

Possible changes:

ATT: 78
SPA: 76
DA: 83, but i prefer it as it is
TW: 77, ill prefer this a lot more, he isnt a selfish player by any means, i decreased for the theory that a winger cant have higher than 75 or he would just opt to pass instead of try put himself, also he is not even doing individual attacks recently, he bases his playing style on give and goes and linking up.

Last edited by Basilio on 2011 Sep 08, 16:16, edited 1 time in total.
Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Diego » 2011 Aug 27, 19:41

Agree with:
IT:A
ACC:95
DS:91
TEC:85
AGI:85
and a decrease on RES between 80/82 (def not a 84)
I remember him doing Something like Flicking Skills. (not sure)
aGonnKS wrote:Maybe we should wait for the new season to kick off.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby RedDevil17 » 2011 Sep 11, 12:43

aggre with Basilio stats

RedDevil17

Postby zuo » 2011 Sep 11, 12:46

just want to add at this that last year after the medical checks juventus official site put him at 185x75 .
3 kgs that makes a slight difference . not as 1 pt agility , let's say as half pt.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Basilio » 2011 Sep 11, 13:11

Interist wrote:Agree with:
IT:A
ACC:95
DS:91
TEC:85
AGI:85
and a decrease on RES between 80/82 (def not a 84)
I remember him doing Something like Flicking Skills. (not sure)
aGonnKS wrote:Maybe we should wait for the new season to kick off.

there are some stuff that i dont like from my own set, that can stay as they are right now such as TW, MENT, and possibly ATT, but for me 80 is the minimun, its mainly because my stnadart for attack in mid's is of a wider range and higher. Im not sure on defence, probably as it is fine. And disagree with 85 agi, IMO he is VERY AGILE, specially for his size, far more agile than valencia for example, but just not as agile as 87 suggest. Possibly 86 agility, with the new weigth is the perfect choice. Also im not sure about what is flicking skills, though he have signature trick move, that sounds like flicking skills, its possible.

Also leaving apart TW, MENT, ATT, and defence. I really think my set is very accurate, specially his passing stats and speed ones. Mainly everything ill say. Today it was very noticeable when he entered, it is a big difference bettwen him and the likes of giaccherini( who is not bad by any means ) and pepe. Here a vid that might define krasic:

Here you can see how he usually cut inside( not as much as incisive run though ) great agility, how amazongly he keeps the control of the ball at speed, how he doesnt use at all his left foot even if it is needed, and finally his godlike speed from 12 to 14 mainly as he slows down later for crossing

zuo wrote:just want to add at this that last year after the medical checks juventus official site put him at 185x75 .
3 kgs that makes a slight difference . not as 1 pt agility , let's say as half pt.

Agi 86, tuning skils, DS, speed, new weight...Surely that is enough for replicating him.

And finally how about a decrease by 1 in his SP ? Maybe its just, me but his shots always look like fast but lack power ? Anyway im sure he needs no more than 83 for replicating him on game.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby zuo » 2011 Sep 11, 13:19

i'd say i defo agree with the majority of your set. expecially with sp,agi,ts,acc,ds. he definitly needs red acc ,
honestly even 95 may not be enough in the game to replicate his sort of punt and run...
his DA is fine at 84 . does not possess a wide array of tricks and uses a lot punt and run.....but has got very nice control at full speed . nothing under 84 .

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Basilio » 2011 Sep 11, 13:27

zuo wrote: nothing under 84 .

but i do have it at 84 :|

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby jurgens » 2011 Sep 11, 13:34

does he really need more than an 85 for agility? Hes agile, sure.. but hes not so smooth and quick in his body turns, and hes already for a very high DS value.. which enables him to turn fast in game anways.

Last edited by jurgens on 2011 Sep 11, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby čale » 2011 Sep 11, 21:34

i actually see the set as good as it's mostly quite similar to the one i PM-ed to you a few months back when we were discussing him...

also i disagree on AGI 86, just like jurgens said i have always wanted it to stay at 85/86 but i prefer 85 much more

also i see that you changed his SA to 75 which i find very good as i also have him at 74 or 75 can't remember which it is...

i'm just a bit confused why you decreased his TS by 1 and then cut his DS by 1 also when he keeps tremendous speed on the ball...

curling could be a point higher

excellent choice for TW (74) IMO

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby Basilio » 2011 Sep 11, 21:49

the set is based on what have been discussed here and some stuff from my own. Also some of your points by conversations with you and me are taken into account, as they were well argumented and i agreed with them. Ive never cut his TS, i always had it at 92, and DS goes mostly cuz he likes to punt and run very much. Also because ive always found this speed combo working realistic. I could agree with higher curling, he put a lot of curl into his crosses. IMO the TW value is one of the few stats im not sure about, i let the others decide... As for agility, i just dont find him anything lower than 86, but maybe im wrong, not sure, i disagree with 85 but if enough people agree on it ill say its fine for me

EDIT: also more ops for SP ?

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby MocaBG » 2011 Sep 19, 15:45

It look's like Conte isn't counting on him seriosly.

MocaBG

Postby čale » 2011 Sep 20, 09:05

he's coming back from injury...Conte was quoted saying that...

čale

Postby Basilio » 2011 Sep 22, 00:02

can we go on with an update here ? there are some values that arent really accurate here. More than nothing his acc ill say, i tend to go much more for my primary set but with some changes, probably higher AGG as he is simply freaking aggresive, running constantly at the back of the defender, positioning as a winger, and more with conte, he plays almost in line with the 2 central forwards, i doubt someone in the world can be as agressive as he is being right now, specially with conte's 4-2-4. If bssm tests are right, id like to stick for the values given on att and tw on my set, basing on his timed runs, link up play( supposively made by att ) finding spaces, evading his marker, decision making( good enough for forwards ), find more and is more responsive to runs in behind the defence and through balls (The higher the teamwork the less likely that this will happen, as well as the lower the aggression), and mainly that for his attack value. Leaving his TW that low for making him more likely to try to outpace the defender, and or dribble him, also ive always find him quiet realistic with those values. Ive always have him on WFF 3 BTW, his not at all regular with his left, i cant figured otu why ive posted him here with 4 :? its very annoying how he never uses his left IRL even when he most need it, specially while changing form leg to leg in his dribbling, or ill say mainly in his dribbling. A slightly lower MENT i would say as well, 80 or 81, ive rarely ever seen him with pressure, or playing bad on adverse situations, or even loosing his mind, never seen on him that, as well i like to say his commitment as pointed out on my set, its IMO good, he always try his best, and when he does not( which happens regulary ) its due to bad arrows or something like it, anyways i dont find him anything near a die-hard esque player, indeed very far from that. His defence positioning is not bad, though the increase i gave him at first its not really justificable.

Anyways...what are we waiting for ? we already have had more than a year to analize him, and he hasnt got any more to prove, the only thing that he could prove is ill say his crossing, which can be even better that what i have assigned him too, or lower response. But i do think an update is needed and theres no more to wait, he hasnt been updated since months also.

@jurgens BTW, i havent had any problem with his agility in game though, he does looks kinda clumsy at times, a little not cordinated in his movements i mean.

My final set would end something like this:

Spoiler: show
Weight: 75 kg

Injury Tolerance: A
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 80
Defence: 46
Balance: 79
Stamina: 85
Top Speed: 92
Acceleration: 95
Response: 80
Agility: 86
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 91
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 82
Shot Accuracy: 75
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 79
Free Kick Accuracy: 72
Curling: 81
Header: 73
Jump: 74
Technique: 85
Aggression: 90
Mentality: 80
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 74

Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Dribbling
*Reaction
*Side

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P04 - Darting Run
P09 - Cut Back Pass
P15 - Free Roaming
S01 - Marauding
S05 - 1-touch play
S15 - Shoulder Feint Skills
S18 - Turning Skills

MOTION STYLE:
Dribble style: 4

Notice also the lowered SP, as nobody else express themself about it

EDIT: ou, and the agreed higher curl, for what he shows with his crosses.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Epsi » 2011 Oct 03, 10:58

I think I'm currently going to update him with the agreed values:
TS @ 92
ACC @ 95
DS @ 91
AGI @ 86
SA @ 75
SP @ 83

then the others that needs to be discussed are attack (honestly I don't think he currently deserves more than a 77), response (basilio's 80 sounds reasonable), technique (as we said in marchisio's thread he needs to be under claudio, yesterday i had the evidence that even if he had a lot of space to control the ball his trapping wasn't good as a 84-85 suggests)

what about your old suggestion about *Lines zuo? i found it really well-chosen with a really high aggression value and *side

Epsi

Postby čale » 2011 Oct 03, 14:24

i'm fine with the changes Epsi, but i'm not quite sure on lines, he's rarely caught offside but then again he doesn't even try to beat the last line...also i'm ok with 77 ATT as his runs are just straight ones and his intelligence when dribbling is one-dimensional and quite easy to read...
about RES, i've been thinking, and with the current changes and the definition purely based on intercepting passes and reacting to loose balls i really doubt that he deserves a yellow value IMO a value between 75 and 77 would suit him great, even though i personally put my vote on 75...

čale

PreviousNext

Return to SC Bastia