Enzo Pérez

Moderators: FernandoA13, JMVP, mracho, Mod's

Enzo Pérez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jul 16, 15:00

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Enzo PÉREZ

Postby walt0 » 2011 Aug 22, 17:54

Maybe isn't neither of the two. Maybe the players of Argentinian League aren't so fast as the players of Portuguese League. Something similar occurs with the balance in the English League, many of others countries says that the BAL in strikers and defenders are overrated, but maybe those players deserve that value cause in Premier League the players have more balance and are more burly.

You want a grat signature of your favorite player or team, a new Avatar? Make your order in the Designs Workshop Thread

http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23034
walt0

Postby Djoni » 2011 Aug 22, 18:03

walt0 wrote:Maybe isn't neither of the two. Maybe the players of Argentinian League aren't so fast as the players of Portuguese League. Something similar occurs with the balance in the English League, many of others countries says that the BAL in strikers and defenders are overrated, but maybe those players deserve that value cause in Premier League the players have more balance and are more burly.

This happens because there is no concensus bettwen the leagues and the mods about how the stats work in game and it that, I'm sure that JMVP is one of the most aknowledged in this forum, togheter with jurgens and a few more.
Most of our league players aren't that fast, really. Take a look at Benfica players for example. How many fast players do you see?

Djoni

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Aug 22, 18:21

Djoni wrote:
vickingo_73 wrote:How many games did he play? Entire games?
We took a lot to rate this player, and here he demonstrated those values, he's really speed or may be Portuguese league players are athlets as said walt0 :lol: (a joke)

Can you read english please? I said maybe he needs more time, so please, don't come here joke with our league.
When Gaitán arrived to Benfica, he had 84 TS and 86 ACC, remember? He was bad rated. He is not an explosive player at all. And this is only an example. Another is Riquelme, but I won't bother talking more about him.

So, or Portuguese players are really athlets, or argentinian mods are doing a bad work. What will it be? :roll:

Excuse me, when I've post my message I didn't read your comment, just answered walt0's message. Emm, if you have suggestions explained and numbers of Riquelme, just put it in that thread, here is Enzo Perez's. It was only a joke mate, for sure he needs more time, I haven't doubts that when he'd addapt to European gameplay style, he'll great there and may be transferred to another better league. And you're being sarcastic man with your last phrase, why can't I make a short joke? If you have suggestions for Argentinian players, just open those threads and explain your suggestions. I wasn't in the forum (or at least I wasn't mod) when Gaitan went to Benfica, so please try to difference the works and try to get information before talk.
I think that make a general status like: "Argentinian league players aren't so fast as Portuguese's league players". This isn't true because there are examples of players and other examples. A phrase like this IMO is useless because we have to focus in each player, and not in a whole league.
Could be true that MOST of portuguese's league players are faster than Argentinian's but not all, because for example Marco Perez, Menseguez, Noir I'm sure that are faster for example than Saviola/Cardozo. So this phrase isn't true. In this I agree with you Djoni.
I watched since he started his career in Godoy Cruz, and then his amazing time in Estudiantes, and I can say that he's really fast, here he was one of the fastest of the league, may be since he plays in other position (here at first he played as "8" (SMF), then played as "10" (AMF) and then as SS; he doesn't demonstrate such fast movements, but I think that with more time, he'll demonstrate his good TS-ACC-DS. It's all right Djoni, but I think that's unnecesary the last phrase.

Vickingo

Postby Djoni » 2011 Aug 22, 18:32

vickingo_73 wrote:
Djoni wrote:
vickingo_73 wrote:How many games did he play? Entire games?
We took a lot to rate this player, and here he demonstrated those values, he's really speed or may be Portuguese league players are athlets as said walt0 :lol: (a joke)

Can you read english please? I said maybe he needs more time, so please, don't come here joke with our league.
When Gaitán arrived to Benfica, he had 84 TS and 86 ACC, remember? He was bad rated. He is not an explosive player at all. And this is only an example. Another is Riquelme, but I won't bother talking more about him.

So, or Portuguese players are really athlets, or argentinian mods are doing a bad work. What will it be? :roll:

Excuse me, when I've post my message I didn't read your comment, just answered walt0's message. Emm, if you have suggestions explained and numbers of Riquelme, just put it in that thread, here is Enzo Perez's. It was only a joke mate, for sure he needs more time, I haven't doubts that when he'd addapt to European gameplay style, he'll great there and may be transferred to another better league. And you're being sarcastic man with your last phrase, why can't I make a short joke? If you have suggestions for Argentinian players, just open those threads and explain your suggestions. I wasn't in the forum (or at least I wasn't mod) when Gaitan went to Benfica, so please try to difference the works and try to get information before talk.
I think that make a general status like: "Argentinian league players aren't so fast as Portuguese's league players". This isn't true because there are examples of players and other examples. A phrase like this IMO is useless because we have to focus in each player, and not in a whole league.
Could be true that MOST of portuguese's league players are faster than Argentinian's but not all, because for example Marco Perez, Menseguez, Noir I'm sure that are faster for example than Saviola/Cardozo. So this phrase isn't true. In this I agree with you Djoni.
I watched since he started his career in Godoy Cruz, and then his amazing time in Estudiantes, and I can say that he's really fast, here he was one of the fastest of the league, may be since he plays in other position (here at first he played as "8" (SMF), then played as "10" (AMF) and then as SS; he doesn't demonstrate such fast movements, but I think that with more time, he'll demonstrate his good TS-ACC-DS. It's all right Djoni, but I think that's unnecesary the last phrase.

So it was a misunderstood. My apologies for that.
Yup, I hope that he does demonstrate that. I've seen videos of him and I liked what I've seen and he even played for the NT, so he must be good. I was not questioning his quality.
And he hasn't enough play time to be evaluated and for sure needs time to adapt. I was just saying that from what I've seen of him in Benfica he doesn't showed that speed. Of course I hope he does it. Yeah and even from what he has shown in Benfica he showed to be faster than Saviola, that may be overrated with his 80 TS. (Cardozo doesn't counts for me, cause I really don't like him has he is slow, lazy, don't know how to head a ball and is the worst Benfica player technically in the front line). XDD :P

Djoni

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Aug 22, 18:48

No problem friend, it's all right, I hope that he'll be great, also now that Sabella (his coach in Estudiantes) is NT's coach, he'll have serious opportunities as SMF in Argentina NT.

Vickingo

Postby JMVP » 2011 Aug 22, 19:50

Word of advice: if you want to save your credibility NEVER mention Cardozo as a comparison to a fast player. Now if you to talk about scoring goals that's a whole diferent story. :D

JMVP

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Aug 22, 20:18

:lol: Obviously man, I said that to represent a HUGE and TERRIBLE difference, just to mark my example.

Vickingo

Postby Pikka » 2011 Sep 05, 01:18

Keep in mind some players don't or can't demonstrate some or all of their abilities depending on many factors. The position they're playing, the team style, adaptation, condition and so on.

Pikka

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Feb 09, 22:30

Moved to _arg Estudiantes. He wanted to back to home cause his mother has a difficult health moment. It was difficult the transfer but was a great sign of Veron in this...he put money to deal a loan by 6 months. Each time is bigger La Bruja in Estudiantes and in Argentinian football with signs like this. It's curious that with Enzo Perez's and Andujar's transfers; Estudiantes has almost the same team that won the Libertadores Cup in 2009 and made that great match vs Barcelona in Mundial de Clubes. Only is missed Angeleri (in Sunderland) and Alayes (in Banfield). Without saying that Schiavi was contracted by 4 matches to play in place of Alayes. Currently they have a great team, probably a bit old, but a great team btw.

Vickingo

Postby Danger » 2012 Aug 07, 19:46

Number: 35

Danger

Postby Danger » 2012 Aug 09, 00:51

Deserves more technique.
The Enzo is more technical / Dribbler than Capel, and the two are practically classified in the same way, while Capel is to get to the line and cross over the Enzo dribbles opponent.

ENZO:
-Dribble Accuracy: 83 < Higher
-Ball Controll: 82 < Higher

Maybe a little more deserving Swerve no? :roll:

Danger

Postby Tellmo » 2012 Sep 07, 21:26

Its speed is not as high, 82/83 it's good,
deserves the best spots in technique and Shot

KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
Tellmo

Postby Danger » 2012 Sep 28, 22:27

Spoiler: show
Positions: CMF, SMF, AMF

http://www.abola.pt/img/fotos/benfica/2012-2013/enzoperez3.jpg
Shirt Name: ENZO PEREZ

http://www.slbenfica.pt/Futebol/PlantelPrincipal/Jogador/tabid/1066/PID/21/SeID/4/Enzo%20P%C3%A9rez.aspx
Number: 35

Height: 177 cm
Weight: 77 kg

Appears very well at the time of completion, as well as on the last pass, I do not think that deserves a higher number, at least for now.
Attack: 76

Clearly better than the old Witsel in the defensive aspect, defends very well, very good defensive aggression, helps a lot o Matic, as well as the sides.
Defence: 58

Deserves +1/+2 points on technique and dribble, knows hold the ball.
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Ball Controll: 83

the issue of the pass, is clearly melhorzito despite not think that deserves yellows, deserves high number.
Short Pass Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 76

Honestly, this point is too overrated, I think these numbers more "realistic" as well as fairer ...
Response: 78
Explosive Power: 84
Dribble Speed: 84
Top Speed: 82

It helps a lot in building game, especially on defense, makes beautiful cuts / strollers / interceptions, has a good lung, maybe 85 to be fairer.
Stamina: 84

Attacks and defends very well, do not think he deserves "Atk Awareness: 3" because it still lacks some depth in attack.
Atk Awareness: 2
Def Awareness: 2

As I said, it really helps colleagues, is very fighter, although he did not have a big physical, like the case of Maxi Pereira, moreover, Enzo can reconcile your posicionamente, very nice tactical, always manages to compensate on offense and especially on defense!
Tenacity: 76, maybe yellow...
Teamwork: 81

Remove the cards and promote the current P08 - Box to Box

would like to know the views of Fernando and JMVP

Last edited by Danger on 2012 Oct 07, 20:19, edited 4 times in total.
Danger

Postby Pikka » 2012 Oct 04, 15:27

I agree with most of what you said, i'm not going to state what i disagree because it's minor differences.

Pikka

Postby Danger » 2012 Oct 06, 00:56

SPA maybe yellow

Danger

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Oct 21, 01:56

Its a descent set, a few tweaks. Looks good ;) .

Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Postby Tellmo » 2012 Nov 01, 14:00

In the match against Gil Vicente, Enzo made ​​some moves similar to those of Gaitan, one of them was the fact that the ball too "glued" to your feet, certainly deserves a DA highest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo6C8rs_SDk

Def Could be at least 58 (carlos martins and Hugo Viana are 58, but I think enzo perez defends a little better), agree?
His passes could be better, could be yellow SPA, Mainly LPA could be higher, and LPS could be 76.
Swerve Could be 80 (I Remember That goal against Real Madrid).
Tenacity Could Also be higher! 72 For a player who demonstrates claw to defend is very little! He is a player who is not afraid of physical confrontation, Often hurt Themselves (cut lip) for Lack of serenity in bids ...
Tw might be 80, is similar to a box-to-box, help in attack and defense, currently, he playing at position 8 (almost 10).

Tellmo

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Feb 03, 22:16

Great game today, proved too much work, too much resistance. Became a optimo box-to-box.
Do not forget the goal. :D

Tellmo

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Feb 09, 15:15

Tellmo wrote:In the match against Gil Vicente, Enzo made ​​some moves similar to those of Gaitan, one of them was the fact that the ball too "glued" to your feet, certainly deserves a DA highest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo6C8rs_SDk

Def Could be at least 58 (carlos martins and Hugo Viana are 58, but I think enzo perez defends a little better), agree?
His passes could be better, could be yellow SPA, Mainly LPA could be higher, and LPS could be 76.
Swerve Could be 80 (I Remember That goal against Real Madrid).
Tenacity Could Also be higher! 72 For a player who demonstrates claw to defend is very little! He is a player who is not afraid of physical confrontation, Often hurt Themselves (cut lip) for Lack of serenity in bids ...
Tw might be 80, is similar to a box-to-box, help in attack and defense, currently, he playing at position 8 (almost 10).
Who else agrees on certain things?

Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Feb 13, 22:05

Picture of Enzo Perez

Weight: 77 kg
http://www.zerozero.pt/jogador.php?id=37113&epoca_id=142
http://www.slbenfica.pt/Futebol/PlantelPrincipal/Jogador/tabid/1066/PID/21/SeID/4/Enzo%20P%C3%A9rez.aspx

Shirt Name: E. PEREZ
http://25.media.tumblr.com/78df95a2f758c546d61c2d0c7d74429a/tumblr_mi161pwaR31rbcy0vo1_500.jpg

Tellmo

PreviousNext

Return to SL Benfica