PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Joffre GUERRON

Postby zinho010 » 2011 Aug 02, 05:14

Yes he is more faster than Walcott without doubts

zinho010

Postby e-server » 2011 Aug 02, 11:56

Jaxinho wrote:With speed 95 he can represent Ecuador in Olympics in 100m sprints VS Usain Bolt. :mrgreen:

Seriously his very fast but not that extremly! Also Nilmar is not 95 !

The mostly fastest players in world are unknown and playing in other exotic leagues, Nigerian,Jamaican,Bahamas etc..........

He is faster than Nilmar and Walcott over long distances. I would go as far as rating Guerron with a TS of 97, at least. :geek:

e-server

Postby Anders » 2011 Aug 04, 17:02

e-server wrote:first of all, what year was that?

2009, different from your video that is from 2007 and you are trying to use to update a player in 2011 5 years after. :roll:
e-server wrote:was it ronaldo with corinthians?

Obviously that he was playing for Corinthians, there is another possibility that he was not on Corinthians :!: , or do you think that he was playing for São Paulo and score an own goal using Corinthians shirt :lol: .
e-server wrote:we are talking about the maximum speed a player can reach when running at full speed. Thats TS. If you play a game against 11 men behind the ball, you wont have the chance to show your TS. Footballer usually show their TS on counters, not against packed defenses.

You don't need teach me what is TS neither saying that a player needs space to use his full speed.
e-server wrote:I bet the games of Guerron you have watched were against minnows that were just defending.

:lol: Know you want to guess what games I have watch of him, or worst you are saying that Atlético PR is a amazing team that makes the opposites team just play with 11 men’s behind the ball just defending, there no such team in Brazil that can make other team just defend, Brazilian league is the most balanced champion in the world, that the last team(20) in the league can play equal against 1 team.

But either way, you don't get my point when I make this post:
Spoiler: show
Anders wrote:That run was amazing but he don't run like that in all games, that happens sometimes players running much much faster than they generally does, I remember Ronaldo doing a run against São Paulo that he hit something around orange value:

Anyone that watch Guerron frequently knows that he is not fast to deserve this, I'm not going to change his speed by just one single run that he made years ago.

I was saying that a player can run faster than he generally does, using the example of Ronaldo, anyone that watched him knows that he can't receive anything higher than TS 83, but he showed just 1 time that could run a lot faster than 83, using your opinion about TS Ronaldo should be rated with 90~89 in TS what is totally crazy him having the same speed from when he played at R. Madrid, making him on game unrealistic, because he is going to run like that always, every time you run with him he would make a amazing sprint that he just used once, different from him on real life, even with space he don't run like that, he just get a good speed, speed that you can emulate in game with 83. Is the same case of Guerron, do you see him running like a 97 even with space to run? No he gets at max 93, he just gated that amazing speed once as far as I know and he did that 5 years ago, he is not more a young player, probably he is even slow from his times in LDU (I just watched 3 or 4 games from him on that time, so I don't know how really fast he was).

Odi1981 wrote:If anyone disagrees that would like to see a video as fast as 9 seconds of area-to-area!

I don't remember any player that made a run box-to-box without the ball, just J. Hart but he is not even in yellow zone, so I'm going to use a player that don't lose speed with the ball Káka, running box-to-box in 9 seconds and he don't needed TS 99 to make.

Anders

Postby Kerry » 2011 Oct 21, 07:13

Speed Merchant?

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby valdemarcareca » 2011 Oct 21, 13:35

You do not think it deserves?

valdemarcareca

Postby Kerry » 2011 Oct 21, 13:39

I watched some matches for him, he's very light and agile. But from what i know this card makes the player a robot. Only if you were meaning the card from PES2010 which is something really different

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby valdemarcareca » 2011 Oct 21, 13:58

Yes, I think this card should be taken,
He has diminished his strength speed, since that time he ran pruned everyone in Libertadores.
He needs some updates, I'm working on a new set, I followed almost every game of the season Atletico Paranaense ... And I think I'm developing a good set ...

valdemarcareca

Postby valdemarcareca » 2011 Dec 12, 04:46

My set for him:
Spoiler: show
Club: Atlético Paranaense
Name: Joffre GUERRÓN
Shirt Name: GUERRON
Number: 0
Positions: WF, SS, SM
Nationality: Ecuadorian _ecu

Height: 176 cm
Weight: 74 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: R

Attack: 78
Defence: 42
Balance: 83
Stamina: 84
Top Speed: 92
Acceleration: 89~90
Response: 77
Agility: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Dribble Speed: 89
Short Pass Accuracy: 74
Short Pass Speed: 72
Long Pass Accuracy: 75
Long Pass Speed: 75
Shot Accuracy: 76
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 78
Free Kick Accuracy: 60
Curling: 71
Header: 75
Jump: 81
Technique: 83
Aggression: 87
Mentality: 74
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 73

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P04 – Darting Run
S19 – Scissors Skills
S22 – Side Stepping Skills

MOTION STYLE:
Dribble Style: 1
Free Kick Style: 1
Penalty Kick Style: 1

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: S/OFF

explanations:

He's always right: SIDE: R

About the position of the game, I watched almost the athletic games, the past year and half, and I always saw the play with a WF Guerrón original position, it always aggressive and very sharp on the right side, always getting in their attacks the bottom line to an intersection or running a dribble into the area, and participated in almost all the attacks of the team being very aggressive, it seemed to me that he needs two more points in their AGG, leaving then with 87 (he always comes forward when the team is in the field of defense, even further than the center forward and it makes me more angry, he is always an impediment because of it, is always an average of two to four per game impediments, it is only rarely an impediment in Veza). Also staying with its original position in WF, because he played almost 90% of games with Atletico-PR in this position, it has the past year as well.

About BB, well, I wanted to start talking about your body balance is a little low Guerrón 1.76 cm, but it is very strong defenders he can fight with great strength and high too, he is almost equal to Borges in question BB, it is not as strong as Borges, so I think one more point on your BB would be good. Would then be on your BB with 83.

On his STA and also his MEN, he is a very strong player with great physical strength, I have tested a number for him in right from the beginning of the STA year he almost never gets tired, despite running the whole game (and I say always running even if he gets the ball and has run away with her, and he's not very difficult to run away with it), usually the ones who run like hell wings get tired very fast and has little resistance, but Guerrón is different, I do not know how he gets it, I did some testing, I tried the first 85, but then I thought it was not really what I imagined, and I'm down to 84 seemed to be very good for him, but has a problem, although always keep in the mood to run and not be so tired he always has the same regularity until the end of the game, and its very low MEN, I saw that number 76 is already a very low, but I think it may be lower still, my opinion that for him is his ability to win 74-75.

About your ACC, I've seen he is very fast indeed, their ability to feed is extremely amazing, only recently it really has been slow to reach its maximum speed with great speed as he did before, the set he is currently with the ACC in their 91, just did some tests and it seemed that 90 would be a very good number. I'm even thinking about it in ACC to 89, despite having watched him play all year round is very difficult to find an exact and specific to him, what is your opinion for their ACC? He is not very smooth, there are games that he seems to be with an animal's body that uses both its ACC, but he seems to have games that do not arrive so quickly at maximum speed!

About your res, I do not know about you, but I think 75 is ridiculous for him, he is not the type who knows how to anticipate the opponent, so I really noticed it in the Atlético-PR games this year, but 75 is very down, I think 77 would willingly for him.

About your DA, I've seen it decreased its ability to keep the ball close to your body, and tried some numbers, that was the skill that it took me longer to find a number that could actually be what is really Guerrón, first I made a drastic change for changing the DA 81, it sounded good, but still an aviation problem, he adds the ball in his very last meters before reaching the bottom line, Guerrón it does not, he's holding in the last meters (one or two meters before reaching the bottom line, to be precise) to make a crossing or trying to move into the area individualistic, then increased the DA for a 82, seemed to me that he collected the ball more, almost like what he actually does, I think a little lower, but still putting in 83 he would be much more efficient than it actually is today, then in my opinion 82 is very good.

About LPA and LPS also, I do not know why he does not have a green value in its LPS and also in LPA, I noticed that I have not exactly accurate crosses to greatness, but the fact is that it really hits at the crossroads the right, and are also very fast these crosses, my opinion of LPA p and put him at 75 and on its LPS I put it at 75, the same as LPA, and 75 are the least he can win quite frankly.

About SA, its SP and also its ST, this is also another thing I do not understand only in his 73 SA Guerrón play I've seen in recent times, and he seemed to be very good with the ST as well, he tries to spin, bicycles, scooters, bicycles, Maya and so on. And also noticed that his shot is very strong, my opinion on these skills are put SA at 76, after all he is a good striker and always attempts to trim the opponents' goal, not with extraordinary precision, but something every attacker is always able to do, and on your SP, I've noticed that it applies too much force in his shot and good, I had put him in 82, but there are some games that he had placed a force above what he actually does, and 81 seem to me very happy, also on your ST, it was more difficult to find an exact value for it, but until your DA, but finally, after a while I found a value that represents your TS true, good, 72 is ridiculous for a start to a player who can turn a bicycle or take a tipping with great technique, and as a good striker who is he does not need much space between the ball and his foot, and as I said after a while I found him a very, I think number 78 is an efficient way to represent it.

About HEA, goals he has done very good head, I think he deserves a significant increase in HEA at least 75 in this skill, I think is a good number.

About TW, it is quite in tune with the team, despite being very individual, but with 69 it gets very same individual, and as the TW also does not involve just that, my opinion on the TW it is that it can receive 73 peacefully.

what did you think of my set?

Add these cards:
P04 – Darting Run
S19 – Scissors Skills
S22 – Side Stepping Skills

I do not even know he deserves the S14 card, what do you think?

valdemarcareca

Postby Anders » 2011 Dec 13, 22:43

Great set, represents him very well, though I have changed his BB, DS and LPS.
BB: 82
He was too strong on game, a hell of hard to tackle, I don't see him being that good in reality he can even show some muscle sometimes but his body coordination is really poor, he can't move his body to a better position when protecting the ball.
DS: 88
He lose a lot of speed with the ball, don't see he being so good to deserve almost a orange, comparing him with players that have a lot less TS than him and they probably are even faster than him with the ball (Osvaldo, Lucas).
LPS: 76
Not much to say, just think he can put some speed in his crosses.

I have him with S 01 – Marauding too.

Anders

Postby xeneize » 2011 Dec 13, 23:15

why have speed merchant? that card is not too much implemented here

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Postby valdemarcareca » 2011 Dec 15, 00:40

Anders wrote:Great set, represents him very well, though I have changed his BB, DS and LPS.
BB: 82
He was too strong on game, a hell of hard to tackle, I don't see him being that good in reality he can even show some muscle sometimes but his body coordination is really poor, he can't move his body to a better position when protecting the ball.
DS: 88
He lose a lot of speed with the ball, don't see he being so good to deserve almost a orange, comparing him with players that have a lot less TS than him and they probably are even faster than him with the ball (Osvaldo, Lucas).
LPS: 76
Not much to say, just think he can put some speed in his crosses.

I have him with S 01 – Marauding too.

Ok, I agree to use your suggestions, I look good!

valdemarcareca

Postby Anders » 2011 Dec 16, 23:55

Update.

Anders

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Jun 30, 17:15

Now let me critic the stats maker.... balance 82?? Hahahhaha is this a joke??

Joffre is a monster, he has a great balance he is just a mass, have you even seen him playing???? I bet 85 would be at least a good number for him...

Great player with such potential, agility and top speed, typical black ecuadorian player.

Joffre is just a similar player as Antonio Valencia, I think they are both the same strong.

Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn
BelloMina

Postby valdemarcareca » 2012 Jun 30, 23:37

valdemarcareca

Postby Blaster » 2012 Jul 02, 22:06

I have to say I am ashamed I am not gonna see him more playing for a long time.

Move to Beijing Guoan. Image

Please add his nickname: "Dinamita"

Grande mi Ecuador del alma.
Blaster

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Oct 01, 22:22

Add nickname "Dinamita"

BelloMina

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Oct 12, 01:13

Stamina 91 it's my suggestion; I remember he used to run a lot in Copa Libertadores 2008, in extra times he was running and running a lot I remember he make a run of aprox 20 meters when the current time was at 118 minutes. He is very near to Antonio Valencia's stamina.

BelloMina

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Oct 27, 01:59

Rossonero wrote:he is much fastest....sprint speed should be about 94,an accel 96...watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejsTLIT6YpI

Totally agree, he is one of the fastest 50 players in the world. He is great and a demon.

BelloMina

Re: Joffre "DINAMITA" GUERRON

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Nov 25, 23:03

My wish is to have him in my team Barcelona SC what a great player he is please add the nickname "Dinamita" everyone calls him like that.

BelloMina

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Nov 28, 17:59

Rossonero wrote:he is much fastest....sprint speed should be about 94,an accel 96...watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejsTLIT6YpI

Totally agree he is one ot the top ten fastest players in the world and he is even faster than 2 years ago. And what is more amazing is that the video you are showing is in the second half of overtime, his stamina is great too, 88 min IMO.

BelloMina

PreviousNext

Return to Tigres de la UANL