Jonathan Gómez

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, gotaa, Mod's

Jonathan Gómez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Feb 08, 22:13

Last edited by Paablito on 2013 Nov 25, 20:07, edited 12 times in total.
Reason: New photo 2013
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Jonathan GÓMEZ

Postby gotaa » 2011 Jun 20, 00:57

I believe that all of his speed abilities are underrated, he's fast as hell, and there aren't much differences in him between running with or without the ball (let's say in PES terms, between his TS and DS). I also tested him in my PES 6 with these stats:

TS: 84
ACC: 85
AGI: 84
DS: 84

and was very well represented IMO. BTW, also I think it's a little weird of him weighing 74 kgs as this set shows. He's slim, I don't see him that 'fat'. I found an article which says he's 71 kgs, it's from a year ago, but I don't think he has put on 3 kgs since then...

http://www.elgrafico.com.ar/2010/02/15/ ... -gomez.php

gotaa

Postby xeneize » 2011 Jun 20, 01:07

that's true he's faster than the current set...
i'm agree in all

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Jun 20, 01:18

Agree too, I will wait for the supercat opinion (Seb :lol: )

Vickingo

Postby julgui » 2011 Jun 20, 02:56

dale forward :lol:

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
julgui

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Jun 20, 04:40

Updated with Matias suggestions'! :mrgreen:

Vickingo

Postby TornadoOfSouls » 2011 Aug 02, 04:22

My notes:

* Ver quick and has a very good drible / Low stamina (se cansa en los segundos tiempos) / He plays with a lot of huevos (runs at everything that moves) but sometimes he does it on a unorganized way / Can play as 8, 10, 11 or 7 (believe it or not he has played all that positions last year) / His defense has to be a lot higher. He´s a very sacrificed defender for an offensive player (Good defender on the ball but sometimes he loses his focus and the other player "le gana la espalda").

TornadoOfSouls

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Aug 02, 04:49

TornadoOfSouls wrote:My notes:

* Ver quick and has a very good drible / Low stamina (se cansa en los segundos tiempos) / He plays with a lot of huevos (runs at everything that moves) but sometimes he does it on a unorganized way / Can play as 8, 10, 11 or 7 (believe it or not he has played all that positions last year) / His defense has to be a lot higher. He´s a very sacrificed defender for an offensive player (Good defender on the ball but sometimes he loses his focus and the other player "le gana la espalda").

Yes, nice notes my friend. Today I heart him and he said that he isn't comfortable playing as SMF, because his position is AMF or SS (as always said to julgui 8-) ). Now I look better, his DEF could go up to 55-58 ratio as SMF standart.

Vickingo

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Oct 25, 03:36

For me he is an AMF as defaults. Amazing dribbling and speed, DA is over 80 without a doubt. He had two assists against Indep'te.

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Oct 25, 21:14

jorgecavs wrote:For me he is an AMF as defaults. Amazing dribbling and speed, DA is over 80 without a doubt. He had two assists against Indep'te.

I hate this guy, he's a stupid really; but when he wants, he's an incredible player. His main problem is his indisipline and his lack of commitment many times. You're right about his DA, he has nice control of the ball, and most surpraising is that he controls the ball easily in speed. Speed also is an issue, he's really fast, and it's comparable for example with Menseguez without exaggerate, really, he covers a lot of ground in few seconds.

Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 19, 01:33

Gave him an update in some values with past comments/agreements.

Vickingo

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 05, 05:35

Notes:
against San Martín (SJ) by Torneo Clausura. 04/05/2012
He played as AMF, was one of the worst players on the field, pure inaccuracy, every time he participated in attack made ​​a mistake, a wrong pass or dribble the ball and lost. In the second half did not participate in anything, it was a ghost, he was replaced by his poor performance.. He was one of the players that the fans more insult.

jorgecavs

Postby lucardax5d » 2012 May 05, 11:37

TOTALLY overrated this stats. Gómez is a fuck.

Se sabe que el Sexto Grande está en La Quema,
se sabe que el Sexto Grande es
Huracán
lucardax5d

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 06, 02:46

lucardax5d wrote:TOTALLY overrated this stats. Gómez is a fuck.

He played well until last year, but this tournament is truly fuck.

jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 20, 09:37

It really is a good player, just bad luck and sometimes wrong in certain situations. But his ball control and accuracy is among the best in the league, also its speed with the ball. But he is very slow without the ball, only when he has the ball is fast. His passes are always very good at times with excessive force, but is a very good passer, not so strong, his white bb could be quietly. What is certain is that the attack is white today as well as the tenacity.

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2012 May 20, 20:03

Well, he seems me a good player and I told that before:

vickingo_73 wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:For me he is an AMF as defaults. Amazing dribbling and speed, DA is over 80 without a doubt. He had two assists against Indep'te.

I hate this guy, he's a stupid really; but when he wants, he's an incredible player. His main problem is his indisipline and his lack of commitment many times. You're right about his DA, he has nice control of the ball, and most surpraising is that he controls the ball easily in speed. Speed also is an issue, he's really fast, and it's comparable for example with Menseguez without exaggerate, really, he covers a lot of ground in few seconds.

But it's the kind of player that I'd never like to have in my team. In everymoment he gets a red card or don't care a shit about the team. He's pretty selfish and he's very idiot to play, 90% of times he has a really awful vision in attack. I'd go with very harsh numbers in tw/ment, something like 60 in both tbh. Agree in the rest, technically he's pretty good, but he wastes that with his brain :(

Vickingo

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 21, 01:16

I agree with a very poor MENT, but not TW, although it seems he is very selfish, it is not. Many passes, and usually does not abuse the dribbles while dribbling a lot always moves to demand the ball, never stand still. Obviously not a great Teamworker, but acceptable. ie that can be maintained in a green low, until he recovers the level.

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2012 May 21, 01:25

Those aspects could be represented with better short passing as he's decent there. But his tw is really awful, he doesn't move to be available and he's really selfish mostly. It's obvious that a player can't be selfish in each ball that he touches. Villafañez is awful at tw and he has middle 60's and that doesn't mean that he doesn't give passes, or he doesn't move at all...we should give these kind of non teamworker guys a very low value to differenciate from others, and have wider ladders. I don't think that he would be acceptable, if this guy is "acceptable"...what's up for the rest? I'm not gonna get tired of repeat: We should stablish a huger difference in stats, and use a wider ladder as Konami does and the last revolution says what we're going on. We should delete from our minds that if a player has 60 in X stat--->that wouldn't say that he's absolutely crap at it. He's bad, less than average but still in game he wouldn't be the worst thing ever. This guy if he'd be rated by Konami he'd have for sure something like 55 in tw/ment and as we're guiding by their scales...so? We should make him with a very poor tw as he USUALLY shows. That doesn't mean that in some games he could be a good collective game, but if this guy has green's at tw...which number would deserve Ortigoza? That doesn't make sense at all. He seems pretty selfish and he is pretty selfish. A combination of 60's in tw and better spa/sps will be the best imho.

Vickingo

Postby xeneize » 2012 May 23, 00:28

i wouldn't go with more than 67, he can be supportive yes, but regularly demostrate that? no, mayeb jsut when have "red arrow", not with much frequency tbh, i saw him, appart of that he's not supoortive at all, is really selfish, the most of times want something like "personal acclaim", so he catch the ball and try to avoid all teh opponent who can withou give a pass, that practically his style, good tec and dribbles, yes, but not supportive and really selfish
is liike a movitation thing or somethign similar, cause that i said about arrows, he ussually don't show good matches like to deserve that decent TW, nor MENT
btw, agree with less BAL

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Re: Jonathan Gómez

Postby Christiancito » 2013 Jul 08, 13:38

Christiancito

Re: Jonathan Gómez

Postby Paablito » 2014 Jul 01, 22:30

Did minor tweaks and moved to At. Tucuman.

Paablito

Previous

Return to Atlético Tucumán