Nenê

Moderators: Helios, TBD, Mod's

Nenê

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 09, 21:30

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

EXPLANATIONS:
Spoiler: show
Att: Nene is like last season, amazing on all offensive actions. Great connection on attack, scores a lot and always on the good movements. He can make some assists too. His good movements is repeating a lot of time during a games. You can only convert it by a 85 value like Konami give him.

TS/Acc: Konami put him at 72 TS, I find it too low. Nene don't use TS, that's why they give him a such low value but sometimes he can run 30 metres very easily so 79 is a better value to reflect him. Nene play with explosive acceleration to fix a player or to stop his run before his acceleration. 84 reflect it well.

Agi/DS: Nene make quick feint but his movements are low. He really don't use speed on his body movements or on his dribble. It is a combination of DA and Tech wich also reflect his particular style. An high value on Agi which make him do unrealistic movements. We don't want it any more on PSD. Agi 81 is a good value which is accurate for him. He sometimes can use good movements and quick feint with his body but most of the time he only use DA and Tech. I also rate him at 81 Agi.

DA/Tech: His close control is fantastic and his style are so specific that the idea of Konami was wonderful. To make his movements realistic on game, we need to give him a good value on DA and Tech. Nene can trick who he wants on small distances, he always keep the ball on his foots. The ball glue up. He is really on pair with the best dribbler of the league (Pastore, Hazard). But Nene has a specific style, he really only use a combination of DA and Tech. Very similar to Amalfitano on this way of dribble.

Pasing Stats: His pass are good but his long pass are really better than his shorts pass. His short pass are low but pretty accurate. His cross are really amazing. Like suggest nonobus, he is a little under Michel Bastos but Nene use a fantastic curl on his cross.

Shooting Stats: Nene has a pretty good accuracy, he scores a lot on every angles and can shoots under pressure too. He can shoots from distance but his SP is nothing better than 82, he use more technique on his shoots. He start also from the side and come on the center to shoots. Like for his pass, his shoots use a lot of curling... It is amazing how the ball move because of his curl.

TW/Ment: Nene don't like to come back. But he try to do it more and he help his team well. Now, he can decide to make his team win. He is more important for Paris than Gameiro or Pastore. I choosed to keep the value of Konami. I find it pretty accurate.

Last edited by RB7 on 2009 Jun 21, 08:29, edited 6 times in total.
Editing La Liga...
Markulur

by »

Re: NENÉ

Postby nonobus » 2010 Nov 13, 16:34

He's making a tremendous season, so much better than last second part of season with Monaco, making me hesitate a lot on some of his stats.
For now update: RES:82(very sharp to lost balls and good reading of the game) - AGG:84(he seems to be very offesnive minded infact, i guess that was his laziness who fouls me) - AGI:85 -
Ment:76(he isn't the same player in that area, he nowadays even helps his team to defend a lot, i wonder how long it will last).

nonobus

Postby fan-messi » 2010 Nov 15, 23:52

i propose early cross card 09

fan-messi

Postby Ehrgeiz » 2010 Nov 26, 02:06

Nene is clearly not that fast, with and without the ball, so here's my suggestions:

Top Speed: 79
Acceleration: 81

Also, his dribbling skills seems to be underrated.

Dribble Accuracy: 90

While he's not that fast with the ball.

Dribble Speed: 79

Ehrgeiz

Postby nonobus » 2010 Nov 26, 17:26

Ehrgeiz wrote:Nene is clearly not that fast, with and without the ball, so here's my suggestions:

Top Speed: 79
Acceleration: 81

You are wrong, Nene is faster than the likes of Gourcuff, Van der Vaart or Pjanic, off and on the ball

Also, his dribbling skills seems to be underrated.
Dribble Accuracy: 90

He's been on fire since the beginning of the season, let's wait if he shows consistency before raising his DA.

While he's not that fast with the ball.
Dribble Speed: 79

nonobus

Postby Ehrgeiz » 2010 Dec 13, 23:58

Nenê deserves a massive stat boost.
He showed terrific shot accuracy and mastery of curling the ball in his second goal against Valenciennes, and he was elected best foreign Ligue 1 player of the year. Ahead of Lisandro, Lucho, Hazard, and others.

Ehrgeiz

Postby nonobus » 2011 Apr 02, 23:46

Suggestions(to reflect his performances of this season): ATT:80(he has shown to be pretty good at positionning himself in the box in the first half of season) - ST:83 - LPS:83 - CURL:87 - AGG:85.
Updated: ATT:80 - BAL:75 - AGI:87 - DA:88 - LPS:83 - ST:83 - CURL:87 - AGG:85.

nonobus

Postby Adrien » 2011 Jun 12, 09:54

I suggest some update:

Team Work: 81-83 ==> When he don't play Paris is sometines bad and that's why they don't go on Champions League because in one or two months Néné don't play good and Paris loose a lot of match. The players always pass the ball to Néné in a match.

Mentality: May be a little update I think 76 is a little bad for him. When he was at Monaco yes but now it's a very professional player.

Long Ranger + Middle Shooting + Shoot Accuracy: 80 : What a fantastic goal he scores this year, always take his chance from 25 metres. Better than Kallstrom...

Trick Cards: Roulette Skills + Shoulder Feint Skills: This player makes some good trick in the side and often try to escape the defenders.

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby tuco55 » 2011 Jun 13, 06:43

nonobus wrote:Suggestions(to reflect his performances of this season): ATT:80(he has shown to be pretty good at positionning himself in the box in the first half of season) - ST:83 - LPS:83 - CURL:87 - AGG:85.
Updated: ATT:80 - BAL:75 - AGI:87 - DA:88 - LPS:83 - ST:83 - CURL:87 - AGG:85.

I think these look good.

anonyme wrote:I suggest some update:

Team Work: 81-83 ==> When he don't play Paris is sometines bad and that's why they don't go on Champions League because in one or two months Néné don't play good and Paris loose a lot of match. The players always pass the ball to Néné in a match.

Mentality: May be a little update I think 76 is a little bad for him. When he was at Monaco yes but now it's a very professional player.

Long Ranger + Middle Shooting + Shoot Accuracy: 80 : What a fantastic goal he scores this year, always take his chance from 25 metres. Better than Kallstrom...

Trick Cards: Roulette Skills + Shoulder Feint Skills: This player makes some good trick in the side and often try to escape the defenders.

I definitely think Teamwork needs an update. And he certainly needs some skill cards.

Really not convinced about Mentality though. It looks the worst part of his game. If things don't go right he seems to fade. He nearly disappeared for half the season.

tuco55

Postby Adrien » 2011 Jun 13, 08:19

Yes you're right, I don't know what was his value in Mentality at Monaco, but if he already have an update in Mentality don't change the stats in Mentality, for the other suggestions i'm sure about it.

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby nonobus » 2011 Jun 13, 18:45

Updated tw:81. Middle shooting is for player that often shoots rockets at goals, but nene would rather twist them(like goals against auxerre,seville or valenciennes,hence the high curl and st).
He also lacked accuracy in the second part of the season, i'm not sure he shoud be at sa:80.

nonobus

Postby ominho » 2011 Jun 28, 12:34

Really side:B? I think he plays only left side. Also, his name is Nenê correctly.

ominho

Postby matyo76 » 2011 Jun 29, 11:16

to judge his level watch this video :

matyo76

Postby Ehrgeiz » 2011 Jul 03, 13:21

PSG missed the Champion's league because of awful bloopers made by Edel in key matches.

Ehrgeiz

Postby Adrien » 2011 Jul 03, 14:05

No problem ;) may be S18 - Turnning Skills ; he sometimes make this trick but I don't see all the match of Paris; does he do this trick a lot?

Adrien

Postby Ehrgeiz » 2011 Jul 08, 12:11

Yes. Quite often. But he prefers going to the side and tricking the SB with rapid leg and ball movements. Look at what he did to Azpilicueta in the first PSG - Marseille game of the last season.

Ehrgeiz

Re: NENÊ

Postby cescjiang » 2011 Jul 19, 05:16

Isn't it necessary to give him a cut back pass?

cescjiang

Postby ominho » 2011 Jul 19, 06:22

He often uses his sole to keep ball. So, step-on skill could be added imo.

ominho

Postby Adrien » 2011 Jul 19, 12:00

I give him step on skills; for Cut Back Pass I agree but I wait to hear what said other people.

Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2011 Nov 12, 13:44

I think Response needs to be decrease to 78 with the new definiton of it

Adrien

Postby Xyder » 2011 Nov 13, 12:56

Agree on cut back pass and RES 78.

Xyder

PreviousNext

Return to Al-Gharafa Sports Club