Postby Odi1981 » 2011 Feb 02, 03:43

Odi1981

Re: RHODOLFO

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2011 Feb 02, 15:32

moved

tamaguchi_japa

Postby Anders » 2011 Mar 21, 14:41

Watching this guy play as RSB, you can easy see that his AGI, DA and tech are underrated, with this AGI he looks more like a living rock, the turns that he is doing are really impressive for a player of his size, I need to watch him more before gave a value.

Anders

Postby Nesken » 2011 May 18, 15:40

That guy need an upgrade, in Sao paulo he is now more important than miranda

Nesken

Postby valdemarcareca » 2011 Jun 18, 01:13

It was not until he was moved to Sao Paulo and hold comentão already doing major updates, while tapping he was at Atletico-PR did not see that he did the same, this is my fury, only comseguem emchergar skills right players when they are still in time of origin.

From a look at this goal

valdemarcareca

Postby aGonnKS » 2011 Aug 28, 13:11

Now I am being honest. Never seen this dude in my life playing. But what I've heard and seen on YouTube, he seems way, way more fast than these stats suggest. His AGI seems to be also way higher than here.

I might be wrong because I do not judge players by YouTube, but I would suggest the mods to see these vid at least.

aGonnKS

Postby IlGian » 2011 Sep 06, 08:27

I think that this player need of any special card, marking? covering? He is a very good defender

IlGian

Postby Anders » 2012 Mar 01, 01:31

I did a new set for him with the new standarts, he is a wall now :D :
Spoiler: show

Club: São Paulo
Name: RHODOLFO
Shirt Name:RHODOLFO
Number: -
Position: CB
Nationality: Brazilian _bra

Heigth: 193 cm
Weight: 82 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 60
Defence: 85
Balance: 87
Stamina: 78
Top Speed: 73
Acceleration: 73
Response: 80
Agility: 72
Dribble Accuracy: 75
Dribble Speed: 70
Short Pass Accuracy: 74
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 64
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 64
Free Kick Accuracy: 63
Curling: 65
Header: 84
Jump: 78
Technique: 74
Aggression: 65
Tenacity: 83
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 82

Condition/Form: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Consistency: 6

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S 10 – DF Leader

STARS:
D-Line

Motion Style:
Dribble Style: 1
Free Kick Style: 1
Penalty Kick Style: 1

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: DEF

I'm not sure about some values, like DEF and RES, I'm thinking of even more DEF and less RES he stay too much on his position, this RES is making he kind of go chasing player's too far from the defence line, is not his style. There's the DF Leader card too, I was sure he would deserve it, but since R. Ceni is injured the defence is a mess (Look like the real DF Leader was Rogério not him).
Some short explanations:

DEF and RES:
Is hard to explain how we are going to rate DEF now but isn’t just position there a lot of how good the player tackles are, basically just play with someone with DEF 80 and they try it with DEF 90 and will see the different of how he comport on different situation a lot more smart. In this definition Rhodolfo deserve even higher DEF, he is a wall not because he is strong but he always find a way to stole the ball from the opposite player even when they already have surpassed him, he simple don't let other players shot, pass, dribble and he does all that without even run. The RES is more about anticipate pass and go out of defensive line to stole the ball near the midfield or something like Dede and T. Silva does, like I explained over Rhodolfo prefer to wait in the defensive line, generally as the last man.

Dribbling:
Yeah, he don't show DA 75 but is impossible to make he move realistic without a green DA, It was annoying my Loco Abreu with AGI and DS on 67~66 turning faster than Rhodolfo with AGI near 80.

Passing:
Good and consistency on they, nothing from another world but more accurate than some midfielders *Cough* Willians *Cough*

Mentality, STA and TW:
He don't need much stamina he generally play static, CB don't spend much energy and he has his Mentality too, with anyone still has some doubts about lower STA, look here:
http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?p=369382#p369382
He has a good leadership so that's why he has that MEN, on his TW I was thinking of more but he already has DF-leader and on the beginning of sthis eason the defence line is a mess, so I'm not sure with he truly deserve TW 82.

Anders

Postby Rogatto27 » 2012 Mar 06, 00:30

Really, Rhodolfo is very fast. In my set I give him 81 TS.
Another thing, I think he has a very good jump, in yellow at least
Defense I think he doesn't deserve 85, and 84 would be a better value.

here is my set:
Spoiler: show
Attack: 62
Defence: 84
Balance: 86
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 73
Response: 82
Agility: 73
Dribble Accuracy: 76
Dribble Speed: 74
Short Pass Accuracy: 74
Short Pass Speed: 73
Long Pass Accuracy: 73
Long Pass Speed: 75
Shot Accuracy: 66
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 62
Free Kick Accuracy: 64
Curling: 65
Header: 85
Jump: 83
Technique: 70
Aggression: 65
Mentality: 84
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 82

Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S08 – Sliding

STARS:
Sliding

Rogatto27

Postby Anders » 2012 Mar 07, 15:08

Good set, I had see it in your alternative stat thread, I forget to post asking with you had gave him a wrong value of 84 instead of 74. I could consider a small boost of speed but TBH he don't show it, you can watch 2~3 matches of him and he is not going to show you a speed that deserve a green value, for jump I would like to hear other opinions I just fell he too good in the air with his height and BB, is unrealistic when you compare with players like Antonio Carlos for example and has his consistency, he don't show a great leap frequent too. About DEF I can debate it was a lone stats, I ended gave in him that DEF considering all his other stat, with he had TS on yellow or RES on 83 I would rate him complete different, I increased it to highlight how good his DEF is too, even to make a gap between him and more faster CB *cough Dede cough*.
I like the add of sliding, didn’t though but know that I’m thinking he can stole the ball doing slide tackle even when he is behind a sticker, this is the most difficult type of slide tackle and the most dangerous too and he does it so perfect.

Anders

Postby valdemarcareca » 2012 May 10, 05:07

I thought it was really cool set of Anders, I am using this set, but I found that some aspects of it could be encrementado. Two small details that do not make much difference, but it helps to make it more like the real, I'd say he can earn at least 81 in your SP, and its effect on the ball I think he can win at least 69 or a 70. I have doubts about the jump in the old days when he played at Atletico Paranaense I saw it as an amazing jumper because he nodded to the goal very well, but today I see that it is really good pitch and not your heels, I tested some numbers jump, I think he could win at least one point less in JUM, and REA, I think he deserves at least 85.

valdemarcareca

Postby Anders » 2012 May 10, 16:57

Update with my set, add some of your suggestion, but I can't see him with higher RES, higher RES will make him play worst actually, he will go out of the defensive line too much and with this speed he will be caught out of position, needless to say what will happen to the defensive line if the guy that who organize is not in there because he is trying to intercept an pass.

Anders

Postby valdemarcareca » 2012 May 11, 02:36

Very good update! But not in 85 in RES is in Header!
Header: 84 >>>>> 85

valdemarcareca

Postby Anders » 2012 May 11, 23:23

Ah, could be; I think 84 is enough, let's wait with he can keep scoring so frequent, if he keep I will increase his header.
I'm just seeing it know that you suggested one point lower on jump not one point higher, so I'm changing it back to 78.

Anders

Postby Luisito » 2012 May 13, 02:18

I never had a close look on him does he really deserve defence 85 ? though Dede was the best CB in Brasil who also capped of Brasil already and even he has not defence 85 though Dede deserve 85 with what i have see of him , cant say much for Rhodolfo but can remind a similar player few years ago they said Rever was also deserving like 85 in defence and that his really great , best cb of Brasil and now days am hearing noting of him

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby Anders » 2012 May 13, 13:23

DEF isn’t everything on a CB, you can make really solid CB with just DEF 80, Dede is a RES>>DEF CB, without counting all other physical stats. Btw Nesta had the highest DEF on database and that doesn’t mean he is the best CB in the world.

Anders

Postby Luisito » 2012 May 13, 21:26

you are right i think in a cb is high defence not everything but high defence makes the defender more quality on posicionin , for me are header , jump , balance and speed the most important abilities for a cb , but good defence and response make a defender surely much more quality , check out Olave he has only around 80 on defence but may 1 of best cb on this site duo his great speed and balance he could stop most world class strikers

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby Luizinho94 » 2012 Jul 22, 00:23

Really, currently I can't see any defender in Brazil with more than 83 in DEF. I think the Rhodolfo as one of the best in the country should be heading in that value.
His TS could be a little bigger. He is slow in the first meters but later he is fast. I suggest TS 77.

Luizinho94

Postby Anders » 2012 Aug 01, 23:59

I disagree with you, there's Rhodolfo, Rever and Juan that deserve to be over DEF 83, and several players that are close to that. Why do you have something against him on DEF? He is flawless in nearly any defensive aspect, clean tackles, great positioning, always take good decisions and do very few mistakes, what someone needs to do to deserve a DEF higher than 83, besides play outside Brazil :?:
He is fast, but Danilo too (Corinthians) and Rhodolfo can't hit anything above 75 IMO and he just gets on green once every 5 or 6 games, is very rare.

Anders

PreviousNext

Return to Grêmio FBPA