Ciprian Marica, Konyaspor

Moderator: Mod's

Ciprian Marica, Konyaspor

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 13, 15:16

Last edited by PMC on 2009 Jan 02, 20:57, edited 6 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Ciprian MARICA

Postby PMC » 2010 Apr 05, 10:54

I'm against upping condition since Marica didn't play many games in a row at all. He also gets subbed out as well usually

I'm against you
PMC

Postby monKevski » 2010 Apr 05, 11:33

But I don't think it's a conditional reason, also rathe more for tactical changes.
His coach Christian Gross also wanted to led every striker play, so that everyone of them get their games and mostly it works out, when he sometimes set Pogrebnyak in the starting eleven instead of Marica and now the other way around.
In my eyes Marica seemd very fit in the last games, he works quite hard and runs a lot in the opponent's half also to make some space for the other team-mates like it Cacau does several times.

monKevski

Postby PMC » 2010 Apr 05, 11:46

you're right but how will we know what his condition looks like when he rarely plays 90 minutes? It'd be unfair towards those who play week in week out.

I'm against you
PMC

Postby monKevski » 2010 Apr 05, 11:57

Well, the player who play week in week out you've mentioned will have naturally have a higher Condition over the whole season. In the games I saw Marica haven't shown a great tiredness between the games he made, overall he complete quite a lot games, almost over 20 games in a season and don't forget the international games like Champions League or the old Uefa Cup and, of course, the games for Romania.

monKevski

Postby PMC » 2010 Apr 05, 12:15

this season he finished 5 out of 19 BuLi games he played in. He didn't finish a single CL game this year and played 3 games for the NT where he got subbed out twice. 1121 minutes/19 = 59 minutes per game on average.

I'm against you
PMC

Postby monKevski » 2010 Apr 05, 12:29

As I said it shouldn't be only substitutions, because he breaks up. Gross wants either let the other strikers have a chance or it's a pure tactical substitution. And over the years he made quite a lot games, more other than other players also sitting on 5 in Condition.

monKevski

Postby PMC » 2010 Apr 05, 12:52

its definately only because of tactics or his bad performances. Do you think he still deserves *Dribble? He reminded me more of a Post Player lately tbh.

I'm against you
PMC

Postby monKevski » 2010 Apr 05, 13:01

Yes, he deserves *Dribbling, I also think Speed Merchant would fit to him. When he gets the ball already behind the mid-circle, he mostly immediately starts to run off and turn to his full speed and sometimes he shows some useful tricks and fints to get past the opponent.
About *Post Player I'm not really sure, according to some explanation it is rather for taller and stronger players like Kuranyi for instance. You're right that Marica walked a bit more back in the last games, but he isn't this sort of player who holds the ball, so that his team-mates can join the attack.

monKevski

Postby PMC » 2010 Apr 05, 13:06

well he always played as some sort of pivot for the NT and I remember seeing him in similar positions for the VFB. He's someone who usually draws a CB on his back and tries to work from it while in the past he was generally looking for loopholes... maybe *Lines? Speed Merchant is definately a good one and for cards maybe Dummy Runner too. The current set looks good... I only believe that he's probably a tad stronger than that since he's very combative vs Cbs.

I'm against you
PMC

Postby PMC » 2010 Apr 09, 03:24

personally... I still think that his BB should be between 82-83 especially considering the raises of other players recently. Marica is definately a physical player who will not win every challenge but will p*ss a CB off and definately can withstand alot more than other CFs. His pace is very good but I don't know if he's still a 90 for acc., maybe 88 would be sufficiant? The rest I will not comment on for now because i'm just not sure there tbh.

I'm against you
PMC

Postby s-cobar » 2010 Apr 09, 06:13

updated with the suggestions of the rhyming austrian romanian

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2010 Oct 22, 06:54

IMO he has proved in his mental abilities. He isn`t this so muich lazy guy anymore. Sinde Gross has gibven him the chance to play he works more, use more ways, is more a team player on the pitch. He don´t give up so easy like he did at the start of his BL-time.

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
s-cobar

Postby TigerCourage » 2010 Nov 07, 19:08

He became a really big threat for the opposite teams!
Curling could be raised a bit :). I love this player!

TigerCourage

Postby Krakatau » 2010 Nov 09, 13:22

He's got #9 right now. http://vfb.de/de/teams/vfb/2010/
Great game on sunday with one goal and three assists against Werder Bremen. If he keeps it up the next months we could definitely discuss about better mental skills. He was simply everywhere on the pitch in that game.

Krakatau

Postby Raulic » 2011 Jun 05, 16:12

Nice game vs Bosnia, he scored his first double for NT.

www.pesromania.org
Raulic

Postby koybas » 2011 Jun 16, 08:54

Strongly suggested he's on his way to Dinamo for the year on loan. Been outcast by Stuttgart for saying he's unhappy.

Retro,

Ego,

Species.
koybas

Postby koybas » 2011 Jun 16, 09:00

monKevski wrote:Yes, he deserves *Dribbling, I also think Speed Merchant would fit to him. When he gets the ball already behind the mid-circle, he mostly immediately starts to run off and turn to his full speed and sometimes he shows some useful tricks and fints to get past the opponent.
About *Post Player I'm not really sure, according to some explanation it is rather for taller and stronger players like Kuranyi for instance. You're right that Marica walked a bit more back in the last games, but he isn't this sort of player who holds the ball, so that his team-mates can join the attack.

^ I'd actually agree with that, whilst he isnt the most technical player - time and time again the smallest of flicks or steps or feints see him beat his man, alot of which he performs at full pace. He's rather well praised for his footwork, and the more I think about it - the more I think speed merchant is about right.

Retro,

Ego,

Species.
koybas

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Jun 16, 15:19

Don't you think that his AGG could be better?

Vickingo

Postby koybas » 2011 Jun 21, 07:07

You mean instead of speed merchant?

I suppose that would work, taking just last (Euro) NT match for example - all his chances and both goals were from a couple of yards out. Almost like a 'fox in the box' type player.

I'd need to see a few more games, but if he's stopped moving as much in that role then I'd suggest a couple of points increase in AGG and ATT.
If he continues to run in short bursts perhaps speed merchant is the way to go.

Over the past few years he's always been considered more of a 'Daniel Niculae' type support player, who works with the ball for the assist - but recently for NT he looks hungrier to score. Perhaps its because Stancu is pushing harder for a NT place?
Definately one to keep an eye on.

Retro,

Ego,

Species.
koybas

Postby koybas » 2011 Jul 13, 08:35

HES BEEN RELEASED

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/cipri ... 16833.html

Retro,

Ego,

Species.