Kévin Gameiro

Moderators: JuLiTo, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Fixer, Xyder, Mod's

Kévin Gameiro

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 14, 11:22

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Kevin GAMEIRO

Postby Xyder » 2010 Jun 22, 16:47

Only a question for french football followers, don't you think that him deserves a place in the NT instead Gignac, Cissé or Govou?

Xyder

Postby nonobus » 2010 Jun 22, 19:34

Both Cisse and Gignac have the advantage to play european games(CL or Europa league), over Gameiro. Moreover Domnech had some "debts" towards those players: Cissé should have gone To WC 2006 but was injured, Gignac scored when French NT was in difficulty(against faroe...but neither Henry, nor Anelka did). However Govou is a SM/WF, not Gameiro.

nonobus

Postby Xyder » 2010 Jun 22, 21:08

nonobus wrote:Both Cisse and Gignac have the advantage to play european games(CL or Europa league), over Gameiro. Moreover Domnech had some "debts" towards those players: Cissé should have gone To WC 2006 but was injured, Gignac scored when French NT was in difficulty(against faroe...but neither Henry, nor Anelka did). However Govou is a SM/WF, not Gameiro.

I know, but Domenech use a 4-3-3, I have the feeling that a player like Gameiro, playing as wide SS cuting in could be more dangerous than a pure WF like Govou (without taking in count the bad fit of him). Well, at least I like to play in PES in that way with France :lol:
Well, I'm impatient to see Blanc's ideas about this.

Xyder

Postby Helios » 2010 Jun 22, 22:45

He can choose to play for Portugal although he doesn't speak the language.

Helios

Postby ThaReaper01 » 2011 Feb 24, 01:36

This guy worth £15m?

ThaReaper01

Postby nonobus » 2011 Feb 24, 17:45

He is probably the best striker in Ligue1, in the last 2 years. But he is playing in a team who seems to have an overall offensive style of playing(which is rare in Ligue1), with also a quite weak pressure.

nonobus

Postby efgen » 2011 Mar 28, 08:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDKZgRM- ... r_embedded
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kévin_Gameiro

Height: 172

Balance: 77
Top Speed: 87
Shot Accuracy: 82
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 83
Curving: 75
Technique: 83
Aggression: 87

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Reaction
*Scoring
*Lines

efgen

Postby Xyder » 2011 Mar 28, 13:13

Sounds nice, but can you ellaborate an arguement for your suggestion? or it will be simply ignored.

Xyder

Postby efgen » 2011 Mar 28, 14:10

Now it is more aimed at gate, on a goal, on end, than earlier therefore productivity grows, and the number of goal passes is reduced. It becomes in an amicable way the selfish "killing" forward, matures. Because of small габбаритов he should play a line, to search for bonded areas at edges. In it it than that reminds David VILLA. With a speed I wasn't right, I think that it is necessary to raise dexterity on one point. Its nature has deprived of the physical data, but has awarded with technics, speed and game thinking.

Sorry my English :(

efgen

Postby nonobus » 2011 Mar 28, 18:42

Name: Kevin GAMEIRO
Club: Lorient FC
Number: 9
Position: CF*, SS
Nationality: french

Foot: R
Side: B

Length: 172
Weight: 69

Attack: 84
Defence: 40
Balance: 80
Stamina: 84
Top Speed: 86
Acceleration: 90
Response: 83
Agility: 86
Dribble Accuracy: 81
Dribble Speed: 84
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 78
Long Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 82
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 84
Free Kick Accuracy: 68
Curling: 75
Header: 74
Jump: 80
Technique: 83
Aggression: 87
Mentality: 79
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 80

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
Consistency: 6

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P15 – Goal Poacher
S01 - Reaction
S05 - 1-touch Play

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Reaction
*Lines
*1-Touch Pass
*Scoring

Notes:
Gameiro is surely one of the best and most consistent strikers in ligue 1, during those last two years.
Despite his low H/W he managed to etablished into a very good forward( forwards such as Gameiro are quite rare in ligue1 indeed).

As expected from a player with his size, he's quite nimble and fast. Which he shows when he's dribbling, although he is far from being a consistant dribbler,his close control being nothing special. But he can display some good skills and a nice first touch indeed.

Yet his characteristics makes him deadly, because Gameiro often likes to make (well timed)runs at the limit of the offside. When he's launched, he can easily outpace his opponent and make his way toward the goals.
About his balance, Gameiro is clearly not the type of player to out muscle others, but i think he needs a high balance ingame to be able to resist, to sometimes win headers against big ligue1 defenders. It's interesting to see how gameiro can challenge defenders shoulder to shoulder and still be able to shot.

Speaking of his shooting, i wrote some months ago that:
"But i follow more and less Gameiro's performances. He's struggling this season, so he's critized for wasting too much goals' chances, by shoting too often directly at the keeper! Moreover he has been called regularly to his NT but never had a chance to play enough minutes to show himself. I think he must be lacking confidence, or he's also maybe tired. He's nearly the only good striker that Lorient has got,thereby he has a certain pressure."
Then I payed attention at his shoting and notice that he might be the most accurate striker in ligue 1, behind Lisandro Lopez.
He often tries to frame his shots(which can also be verifyed in his stats of shots/framed shots). What's more he seems to be at ease when shooting on pressure, and can make some good volleys sometimes.

Lastly, what also makes Gameiro so important at Lorient is his understanding with his teammates. He's more than a striker, because his passing and his vision seems above average CF. He's exactly the type of striker fit for Lorient's playing style.
That's why Gameiro is a quality player. It would be interesting to see him playing in a bigger club.

nonobus

Postby cescjiang » 2011 Mar 29, 02:31

I agree on nonobus's stats.
Except for 2 suggestions, first is BB, do u think he really has an 80 for balance?
and response, IMO he needs a raise in his response because of his threat in the box. on pair with Gignac maybe.

cescjiang

Postby nonobus » 2011 Mar 29, 16:13

Without that balance it's difficult in game with a CF like him(low H/W) to resist to defenders.
Else he could be at res 84.

nonobus

Postby bigdaddy » 2011 Mar 29, 16:19

Good set, agree with nonobus

bigdaddy

Postby Xyder » 2011 Mar 29, 16:28

efgen wrote:Now it is more aimed at gate, on a goal, on end, than earlier therefore productivity grows, and the number of goal passes is reduced. It becomes in an amicable way the selfish "killing" forward, matures. Because of small габбаритов he should play a line, to search for bonded areas at edges. In it it than that reminds David VILLA. With a speed I wasn't right, I think that it is necessary to raise dexterity on one point. Its nature has deprived of the physical data, but has awarded with technics, speed and game thinking.

Sorry my English :(

It's a nice explanation, your english seems good also ;)

cescjiang wrote:I agree on nonobus's stats.
Except for 2 suggestions, first is BB, do u think he really has an 80 for balance?
and response, IMO he needs a raise in his response because of his threat in the box. on pair with Gignac maybe.

Yeah, I agree with BB 80. I'm a regular user of French NT on PES 2011 (I pick them since PES2), one of the best assets of this game is the important role of BB and H/W of players, this role become more important than past games, so if you play with PES 2011, the BB raise it's necessary to emulate Gameiro's playstyle, or it will be so easy steal the ball to him when you face a defender.

I can't follow Ligue 1 so often, but I love this player, so let me say two things about. First IMO RES 84 will be fine, he will made of him a very quick response player on the box, like cescjiang said. Otherwise, I doubt if it will be necessary put his DS on 84, I find the actual value so fine (85).

Xyder

Postby efgen » 2011 Mar 30, 03:45

And I think that BB should rise only on 1-2 points. And here agility - at the expense of it he keeps control of a ball and struggles with the contender.

Agility: 87-88

efgen

Postby medelofhonor » 2011 Apr 06, 21:30

This guy is going to Valencia or Sevilla this summer. He has quietly been a proficient striker, 43 goals in 94 games is impressive. A potential star in the making.

medelofhonor

Postby bigdaddy » 2011 Apr 09, 21:15

You decided to wait untill he'll prove his skills or just forget about the new set?

bigdaddy

Postby nonobus » 2011 Apr 10, 17:44

bigdaddy wrote:You decided to wait untill he'll prove his skills or just forget about the new set?

I was waiting for more responses to the set.

efgen wrote:And I think that BB should rise only on 1-2 points. And here agility - at the expense of it he keeps control of a ball and struggles with the contender.
Agility: 87-88

The problem is that Gameiro isn't that fluid or nimble in his moves.

Updated.

nonobus

Postby canhoto27 » 2011 Apr 24, 20:31

What a fantastic player...

hope rumuers can be truth and this guy foes to Valencia

so easy moves..nice shots with both feets, and good header...... really like how he moves and have ball control

canhoto27

Postby nonobus » 2011 May 14, 11:43

Updated Att:86(+2).

nonobus

PreviousNext

Return to Sevilla FC