Extra Attacker

Moderator: Mod's

Extra Attacker

Postby Anders » 2011 Mar 21, 01:46

I'm making a new set for T. Silva, so I started to test removing and giving this card for him, with my test I have get to some conclusions and I'm with some doubts about his effects on PES 2011.
Most of the cards have changed, just a bit, like the pinpoint pass card, in pes 2010 the player could do 5~8 pinpoint pass per game and know just do 1 or 2, so I'm asking with someone made some testes in the extra attacker, I have noticed some obviously difference, like in pes 2010 the CB would go a lot forward and know he rarely go, maybe they removed a lot the frequency of this card, but I almost don't notice a difference between a player with or without, he just go up when the team is losing and the IA activate the CB Overlap Strategy and the CB goes play like a CF.
I would like to hear some opinions about this card in pes 2011, because the only real effects that I have noticed are the CB going play like a CF when the CB Overlap strategy is activate, and when this strategy is activate in a player without the card he start to act like a dumb.

Anders

by »

Re: Extra Attacker

Postby jurgens » 2011 Mar 21, 03:25

yeah I noticed from like day one this card have next to no effect? Maybe its slider related.. like you need a a high play support rating for them to get forward? I'm not sure but I've basically never noticed a player with this card getting forward... seriously. I've just started paying no attention to the card and using CB overlap instead.

I havn't bothered testing what the deal is with this card, what its actually doing.. if it is doing anything.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 24, 17:43

May be an stupid question, but you never know. Have you tried It on a team with a *Covering midfielder?

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby JMVP » 2011 Mar 24, 18:20

In pes 2010 it was just too much,counter strikes were too dangerous when one of your defenders had this card. Now the AI makes the player go up a lot less often, and i guess it's only when you need it, e.g. when you're loosing. But it ain't the only car has seen it's effect softened, i've noticed that the players with Incisive Run used to permanently stick to the sideline and they don't do that so often anymore.

JMVP

Postby Anders » 2011 Mar 24, 18:23

Well I don't understood exactly what mean by a covering midfielder, but for what I remember Piqué don't go forward even if Busquets staying to cover him, my last hope is with I change the position as SW the IA goes more forward than with a CB on formations, but probably the only effect of the card is make a player go to the right place when the CB Overlap Tactic is activate.

Anders

Postby BigStu » 2011 Mar 24, 18:50

a covering midfielder

a midfielder with *covering

BigStu

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 24, 19:52

Anders wrote:Well I don't understood exactly what mean by a covering midfielder, but for what I remember Piqué don't go forward even if Busquets staying to cover him, my last hope is with I change the position as SW the IA goes more forward than with a CB on formations, but probably the only effect of the card is make a player go to the right place when the CB Overlap Tactic is activate.

As I said I don't know about PES 2011, It was a thought because you never know from where Konami attacks. So I had a thought for a second that maybe If they could get they spot covered they would be more prone to go up. Just an idiotic theory. I keep playing PES 2010 with my left CB coming up to the box like another striker... :lol:

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Basilio » 2011 Mar 25, 03:07

if it doesnt have effect have you think increasing their AGG, or just wait for a new pes ??
whit this card the playing style of david luiz will never be reflected, but maybe whit high agression it will happen

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 25, 12:10

Well, I that's one of the things I enjoy most about football : The attacking centre back. And I cant imagine I'm playing against Inter and I don't see Lucio coming up foward...

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Anders » 2011 Mar 25, 17:27

Well he going forward you can even see, I made some test changing AGG+Reaction some more offensive player can be work like Lucio or Mexes, but Lucio IMO is impossible to recreate Lucio, The IA never will dribble with him, Lucio easy would get a Mazing Run for example or other dribble card, but any work for a CB.

Anders

Postby Diego » 2011 Dec 26, 22:42

I know this may a bit old... but have you tried Lucio with green tw? maybe that could do the trick.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 26, 23:04

He's got a green atm doesn't he?

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Diego » 2011 Dec 26, 23:11

Does it work? :mrgreen:

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby FranzSammer » 2011 Dec 27, 11:42

Im trying to create a real Beckenbauer style sweeper in PES 2012 but not sure how? All I want is for my player to push up the field to support the attack from sweeper ,so he can dictate play more and maybe get a few goals.

Iv'e tried to find something in game plan that would allow me to reduce his defensive role but it doesn't seem to be there.

At the end of the day the sweeper position is know to be unique not just for defence but also for offence as they are given full control to push forward and add to the offence.

FranzSammer

Postby adritool » 2012 May 09, 16:32

Maybe I'm quite late but you can use the personal tactic that allows you to make a central defender go to attack, I don't know how it's called in english, in spanish is "Central al ataque". Or use a second formation with him playing DM or CM when in possession of the ball.

adritool

Postby JMVP » 2012 May 12, 17:57

It's called CB overlap in english ;)

JMVP

Return to Attributes analysed and explained