Postby soccermaniakk » 2011 Mar 23, 01:14

Nickname: Gambetita

"Only the strongest survive"

Working on Players from Mexican League and Bate Borisov
soccermaniakk

by »

Re: Michael ARROYO

Postby Basilio » 2011 Jun 09, 00:33

ty for doing him, terrific player, anyway i find terrible underrated most of his stats, he is just a magician on foot abilities( except passing ) he definitly needs long ranger card and middle shooting ability.. some vid's to explain:

Spoiler: show

OMG!! WTF??!! is it true??!!

haha OMG are you kidding me, pffff...

whatch from 4:50

NOTES/EXPLANATIONS:

- as you rate him as SS he can definilty be on yellow areas for shooting, he is a true placer of the ball he can shoot with amazing power from long distances and place the ball excelent, IMO what is indeed controlled too with ST, amazing clean connection, he can shoot form very complicated posistions as shown on goal vs mexico and have very good volleys too .

- i cant see the reason of him not having scissor skills as well.

- he have very good dribbling, always facing the opposition ( normally with scissor skills ) but as shown on ecuador's NT he alsso confront's a lot with ( enganches ) from left to right for then shooting with precision, technique and power.

- his speed is also underrated, specially DS, he always run's with the ball on his feet and it seems like he is even faster with the ball, his ACC is very good too, and decent but worse TS.

- not much words about FKA or curl, just underrated as hell, he scores a huge amount of them and always send them into the box. a yea almost forgot, his FK crosses are wondeful as well.

- considering bryan de la torre and marcos caicedo( ecuaodrian conmebol players ) are sitten on 80 tech and they are still "juveniles"( sub-20 ) arroyo is an easy 82.
- the only thing overrated here is TW, he is way selfish than this, and di maria is going to get a downgrade( big downgrade ) he is just not in pair with him.

General notes: a very similar player to nani, normally uses incisive run, high speed, with a great shoot, but IMO better shoot... world class indeed, similar to robban whiile shooting...

Summarizing:

SA: 80
SP: 84
ST: 84/83
DA: 82
DS: 84
TS: 83
ACC: 84
FKA: 80/79
CURL: 80/79
TECH: 82
TW: 72/73

for ladders ill say he is the best shooter from ecuador( open play and free kicks ) and the rest is self explained with the vid's and notes i wrote before.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby julgui » 2011 Jun 09, 01:07

increible middle shooting :o

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
julgui

Postby zizou_262 » 2011 Jun 09, 01:35

I saw this player a bunch of times and i agree on your shooting suggestions. And, maybe a slighty rise in attack, he is more dangerous in the area.

zizou_262

Postby Fevernova » 2011 Jul 01, 15:18

MARCA published a detailed description of him and there are several things that don´t match wuth this set, starting with positions, MARCA places him as a SM on both sides as his main positions...HEIGHT is also 1.81, according to them, great on both feet and very quick, with a truly GREAT LONG RANGE SHOT, and 82 maybe doesn´t represent that... ;)

"Sometimes one may feel like a Mammoth, cornered by Saber tooths, but one day the Mammoth will come-back right at them..."
Fevernova

Postby Basilio » 2011 Jul 02, 13:27

he have amazig long range shoot, he aint so fast( but is fast enough ) and isnt SS neither SMF, he usualy plays there in ecuador but that is because he doesnt fit anywhere else on NT. Ill say he aint a SMF cuz he doesnt defend, usually attacking but he doesnt feels complete confortable on that position, in his best days in derpotivo quito he was a WF( on the left side ) there he feels very confortable and would be good to rate his shooting skills. Ill stick to my suggestions with some tweeks:

FKA: 81( very accurate often over the wall and directionated to goal )
CURL: 85( amazing curl, nice vertically and brutal horizontally )
now ill go to test it( with my past suggestions and actual tweaks ) and share my opinions ;)

EDIT: sorry forgot to say he surely( my god of course ) needs scissors skills, he performes it every time somethimes is even frustrating. also incisicve run and long ranger, still got to test it more and tomorrow post a new set ;)

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby soccermaniakk » 2011 Jul 27, 22:18

Thanks for the explanation basilio really good work ;)

Your explanations sounded good but im not sure.... I want to see what manolo thinks this is set

Im only sure about Long Ranger for sure he needs it always looking to shoot from long range and his shot power looks a little underrated I'm thinking 84-85. Incisive Run for sure deserves it. About fk acc and curl I havent took a look at that but it might be underrated. I also think his DA is underrated from what Ive seen he dribbles the ball close to his legs im thinking bout 82-83 for that also tech could come up pretty decent control.

His height im not sure what it is :lol: I tried to check san luis official site but it dont work :roll:

soccermaniakk

Postby Basilio » 2011 Jul 27, 23:20

when in do a set i dont like to put any other bullshit on my post so let me do this in 2 steps... im sorry i forgot to post it a lot of times, i was too lazy to write explanations but now that an answer have been given to me, i felt forced to do it.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Basilio's, Michael Arroyo Set

Postby Basilio » 2011 Jul 27, 23:33

Club: San Luis
Name: Michael ARROYO
Shirt Name: ARROYO
Number: 8
Positions: *WF( he is the combination of an SS and SM as he likes to play on the side but never defends ), SM, SS
Nationality: Ecuadorian

Height: 172 cm
Weight: 70 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 76
Defence: 40
Balance: 79
Stamina: 82
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 84
Response: 77
Agility: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 81
Dribble Speed: 84
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 73
Long Pass Accuracy: 73
Long Pass Speed: 72
Shot Accuracy: 80
Shot Power: 84
Shot Technique: 83
Free Kick Accuracy: 81
Curling: 84
Header: 71
Jump: 75
Technique: 81
Aggression: 83
Mentality: 70
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 77

Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Middle Shooting
NOTE: i havent played an stars game for a while so if anyone could suggest on this i would be very glad

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P10- Incisive Run
P11- Long Ranger
S19- Scissors Skills

MOTION STYLE:
Dribble Style: 3
Free Kick Style: 5

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF

Explanation:

Spoiler: show
Speed & Dribbling: he is fast on first meters usually while confronting his marker he shows great mini bursts but IMO
he isnt that fast to be considered a fast player...about AGI, DS and DA i need to expllained as a whole with ACC as
all this stats affect each other. When you change a single point is going to affect all combo and how it works on game.
Is not that drastic but it happens really. Well talking about arroyo he usually makes fast body turns with good ball
control though his control is not really impressive, he can loose easy balls driblling, his dribbling is much more based
on Scissor skills, pretty much always do scissors. I firstly went to 83 agility and 82 DA but it was too effective, ill
decreased it for 1 on each and now feels natural.

Passing: not that crappy, could be even considered as good specially on his Deportivo Quito days, played some killer
passes while there. i had him on 74 and 74 first on short passing but then i realized his passes are accurate but
they always go bouncing.

Shooting: The most impressive asset from him, what distinghish him from a regular player. He can be compared to the
phenoms of robben or even nedved when its about middle shooting, though obviusly not that impressive. His shots are
not constantly very good placed cuz he doesnt look to corners just blasts from everywhere, but they are always accurate,
i mean he shots from any position and they goes always to goal. His ST is even more impressive, his shots are excelent
on volleys, under pressure, clean connection and more impressively at shooting from anywhere. I had him at first on
80, 85, and 84 but i felt them too powerful( i know he shots very fast always but not that fast ) so i decreased it 1
point and problem fixed. Now you should be wondering why his shooting stats in the set as what i have said, well thats
because i decreased them 1 point on SA and ST to try to fit more on PSD standarts but he was too wasteful at game so
i increased them again, whathever i put him -1 in ST to try to fit on PSD standarts but i wont put him like that in
game...His free kicks are impressive, always accurate and well placed, rarely goes to barrier. I liked the 81, 85
suggested before but with the free kick style i assigned to him is enough with 84 for curling.
Im still thinking youre going to disagree on his SA and ST but i tell you for once, he is one of the best in the world
with it comes to middle shooting, if you want him to fit on standarts put him whathever you want, but if you want it
for gameplay( the database is made for making a better gameplay lol ) give him my selected stats.

TECH: Yes i suggested before an 82 and i went to 81. THis is due to the fact that he is very inconsitent in this trait,
he can make magic happens and he have a precious first touch on his best days, but on his bad ones he looses balls a
child wouldnt.

AGG: very aggresive player, constantly join up on attack, i tested with 85 but then i saw him one more time and i saw
he wasnt that regular, again depending on the day. he also needs higher for his position change.

MENT: He sucks here, he is an idiot mental talking. He just plays under his conditions and constantly looses his mind,
somethimes red cards and yellow ones regulary, getting angry for sensless situation, disscusing with manager or reffere,
awful facing adversity, never chears up, not good when pressured, and finally sucking when he looses his stamina. ALL
ABOUT MENTALITY IS AWFUL ON HIM, EVEN HOUNDING!( but mentality doesnt make a player chase, but thats another story... )

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby pandaleon » 2011 Aug 23, 23:01

He is a great player but sometime greedy with the ball.
Some recommendations:
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 84
Shot Accuracy: 77 Great goals from far like Fabian
Shot Power: 84
Technique: 81 He is a technique player
Aggression: 83

pandaleon

Postby Basilio » 2011 Aug 27, 00:13

so you update with suggestions from a guy who have rarely even seen him, knows little about stats, almost non explanation, no testing either, and you completely ignore my set. People if you want a player who fits with PSD standarts use first post set...if you want a player that feels right on gameplay use my set. Bad update, and very disrecpectful

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby soccermaniakk » 2011 Aug 27, 00:25

How do you know he hasnt seen him? He actually watches the mexican league...
Also I updated on both of you guys having the same values..
Plus I also updated with some of your values if you didnt notice..

Also I didnt ignore your set I just havent had the time to check it out.. when I did, I responded to it didnt I?
I appreciate the effort you put some good time on this set and testing ;).

Your trying to start problems cut it out mate I wasnt being disrespectful to anyone

soccermaniakk

Postby Basilio » 2011 Aug 27, 00:57

i dont want to start problems, it just get on my nervs when i suggest things like SA 80, ST 83, etc. but people think its too much for a winger bla bla... i made a thread about this problem i have, called "Players that brake up standarts", seriously people tend to follow too much standarts in PSD, completely forgetting about gameplay

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby pandaleon » 2011 Aug 27, 02:29

Yes I watch a lot of the Mexican League for all my life specially because my family has a Mexican store and we have a TV so yea. Basilio I didnt explain that much because you already did that for some stats. But I dont think his SA is 80 and ST is 83 i have seen him miss more than enough shots which he makes a lot because of his dribbling abilities and greediness with the ball. Sometimes I make mistakes with stats but thats why people discuss things, but I think its hard because we need in Mexican League forum more people that watch Mexican League games. I only know soccermaniak, ballack and me that watch the league and post stats and suggestions.

pandaleon

Postby ballack13 » 2011 Oct 14, 02:27

He looked a bit quicker against the U.S.

Not as fast as Guerron but maybe a few points up in Accel/TS and DS.

What do you think?

ballack13

Postby pandaleon » 2011 Oct 18, 03:47

Maybe
Top Speed: 84
Acceleration: 86

pandaleon

Postby soccermaniakk » 2011 Nov 09, 23:33

ballack13 wrote:He looked a bit quicker against the U.S.

Not as fast as Guerron but maybe a few points up in Accel/TS and DS.

What do you think?

What do you suggest?

Maybe might be good with pandaleons suggestions first want to see the last few recorded games I have and I will leave my feedback.

soccermaniakk

Postby soccermaniakk » 2011 Dec 09, 13:30

http://deportes.starmedia.com/futbol/fu ... uador.html

will play with atlante next season

soccermaniakk

Postby soccermaniakk » 2012 Jul 17, 16:50

Does anyone know if he left atlante? I'm hearing he abandoned atlante to sign with barcelona sc of his country even though he still has a contract here :roll:
Basilio do you know anything?

soccermaniakk

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Jul 19, 21:06

He renewed contract with Atlante but as he had problems with Lavolpe he is gonna be loaned to Barcelona Sporting Club for one year, however, is not official yet, probbly tommorrow.

PD. Michael confirmed he is going to play for Barcelona today. He is looking for an apartnment

Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn Image Image
BelloMina

Next

Return to Club América