Jack Wilshere

Moderators: BigStu, vinnie, Jez, Mod's

Jack Wilshere

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:53

Spoiler: show
Jack Wilshere is an amazing English talent. In February 2008, he made his debut for Arsenal Reserves against Reading, and scored Arsenal's only goal of the match. In April he made his home debut, against Derby County Reserves, coming off the bench to assist Rhys Murphy. Against a West Ham United side, he set up the first goal for Portuguese striker Rui Fonte and was the scorer of the second goal, a curler that went into the top corner. He then played in the Atalanta Cup along with the club's other Under-16 players where they won the tournament and Wilshere winning player of the tournament.

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by vinnie on 2013 Nov 29, 23:30, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Jack WILSHERE

Postby kendees » 2009 Jan 06, 20:08

He is 17 years old. ;)

I know that i don't know anything.
kendees

Postby blackzidane » 2009 Jan 10, 18:34

His trapping ability is immense and a big part of his game

I think an upgrade of Technique is in order

80-83 region

Arsenal FC
blackzidane

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Jan 10, 19:49

I agree with you, but I think we need still to wait him playing, probably his Technique is even better. But, if we will start an UP now, his DA can be upped to 80 too. He's better than Ramsey surely in close control.

pedala robinho

Postby quincy_huang » 2009 Jan 13, 22:25

blackzidane wrote:His trapping ability is immense and a big part of his game

I think an upgrade of Technique is in order

80-83 region

feel the same here
but he need more games to prove it's true

quincy_huang

Postby Karlos3004 » 2009 Jan 18, 09:48

Remove WF and add SS with optional CM. He's played SS recently and Wenger sees him ending up there. but AMF is his main one.

Ander-son, son, son
Ain't got shit on Fàbregas

*Red Army*
Karlos3004

Postby kendees » 2009 Jan 22, 17:04

Oh my god! :shock: Wonderful goal by Quaresma style, look at this!

kendees

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Jan 22, 18:33

This guy is amazing.
I know it's early to make suggestions, but I think we can made this Update:

Dribble Accuracy: 81 - I have no doubts he's better dribbler than Ramsey.
Curling: 78~82 - He can put a amazing swerve on the ball. A conservative suggestion, since he's young, just look Fábregas (86).
Technique: 83 - His first touch works really well.
Weak Foot Frequency: 5 - I don't saw he using his right foot a lot, what about 1 point less?

pedala robinho

Postby johnthegunner » 2009 Jan 24, 20:33

He is a better dribbler than he has pace.

johnthegunner

Postby toge » 2009 Feb 04, 18:33

Outside star?

toge

Postby saihati » 2009 Feb 05, 14:25

he is 17 now

saihati

Postby M_a_d_C_r_a_z_y » 2009 Feb 05, 15:43

Wilshere has immense curling abilities, 71 is a bit harsh...

I think he deserves something along the lines of 78-81

check this clip, Click here

And you can also see his curling abilities from a few posts above this one as well ^

M_a_d_C_r_a_z_y

Postby deity86 » 2009 Apr 04, 18:30

I know he hasn't really proven himself at the top level but taking his height into consideration I think his Balance needs to go up a bit. He's very fiesty and not afraid to put himself about, he's good at shielding the ball for his size and just generally doesn't get knocked around too much as a 71 would suggest. Being conservative I'd something along the lines of a 73/74.

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby Paddy » 2009 Apr 04, 18:34

I'm pretty sure he's gotten taller.

also update his age to

Paddy

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Apr 04, 18:35

I still think thats low still I really think he deserves 80 you can tell from the games he's played that he's a tough little character, he even beat Gary Speed on several occasions against Sheffield United, but still 71's too low at least 77.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby deity86 » 2009 Apr 04, 18:38

It's hard to judge, I didn't wanna go over the top with him as he's not really playing at the highest level against the stronger players week in week out. I hope he gets more of a chance in the league next season, I love this guy ;)

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby deity86 » 2009 Apr 05, 18:08

There's a couple of other things here, but again I don't wanna appear as if I'm over-rating him seeing as he hasn't played enough in the first team.

Firstly his Shot Power. Now this I think he's proven in both the reserve team and first team cup appearences, he can definitely get good power on his shots, pretty sure he could sit on an 80 and not look out of place.

He weights his short passes very well in my eyes, can easily produce defence splitting passes with pace on them. Definite candidate for *Passing in the future, I think it's just too early to give him this star now. Back to his SPS.. I'd say a 76/77 would suit him better.

I know he hasn't played full games yet in the first team but I think his Stamina could come up a few points.

Now it might be too early to judge on some of these, might be a better idea to judge him more next season when he'll maybe get more games.

deity86

Postby kendees » 2009 Apr 05, 19:43

It's really doubtful, if he deserves an update now. To be honest, we have no choice probably... he plays for Arsenal reserves and making something with his stats isn't necessary, even if we haven't seen him playing for A-team recently. I believe in him, he is an amazing player, but there's no reason to improve his stats until he will play a match for A-team. But you have your own option file and if you really need an actual Wilshere, there's no problem to change it in your game as I've done. :)

kendees

Postby Karlos3004 » 2009 May 25, 16:22

I've seen Wilshere play 3 times in the flesh and I believe that he warrants an Outside star. Not because he is one-footed but simply because he is that comfortable a passer. Playmaking is another possibility but I'm sure most people will say he needs to do it against bigger opposition so I won't force a case for it through. In future he will probably have Passing and perhaps Tact. Dribble but for now Outside needs some consideration.

Ander-son, son, son
Ain't got shit on Fàbregas

*Red Army*
Karlos3004

Postby Vandeach » 2009 May 25, 16:25

I hope I haven't been too generous, but I've updated him slightly.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Next

Return to Arsenal FC