David Trezeguet, FC Pune City

Moderators: Helios, TBD, Mod's

David Trezeguet, FC Pune City

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:36

VIDEOS:

Last edited by Vickingo on 2014 Jul 31, 15:27, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: New photo 2013
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: David TREZEGUET

Postby Fixer » 2011 Feb 23, 12:59

I haven't done my set, but surely his SA ain't as good as before. He fails some easy chances, and out of home matches are really crappy for him. He's got 10 goals so far and It's an impressive number on a team like Hércules, but he's pretty wasteful too. Attack and ST do not deserve a high decrease, and his header is still impressive. But I'll post my thoughts asap. Sorry for the time Its taking, I expected to have It ready faster.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby čale » 2011 Feb 23, 13:53

Fixer wrote:I haven't done my set, but surely his SA ain't as good as before. He fails some easy chances, and out of home matches are really crappy for him. He's got 10 goals so far and It's an impressive number on a team like Hércules, but he's pretty wasteful too. Attack and ST do not deserve a high decrease, and his header is still impressive. But I'll post my thoughts asap. Sorry for the time Its taking, I expected to have It ready faster.

OK maybe i was a little out of line but i just got pissed when people started talking crap about a legend like trez...and when someone said "how can a player who made a jump from juventus to hercules have this kind of stats?" has made me particullary mad and when someone pointed out at his goal/app ration in the last two seasons where he was injured all most the whole seasons and btw an goal/app ratio of 9/18 is a very good ration for any FIT striker and trez that season has made only 7-8 starts so do a little research before you post something stupid like that and last seasons goal/app ration of 1/8 is mainly because of injuries so please dont talk shit about him...

but back to what fixer said...he isn't the same player and ok i agree with what you said about his shooting and ATK he could go a point or two down in ATK but nothing lower and for SA i really cant see him below 86, and it's the same thing with ST, really he cant go bellow 90...maybe it would be ok to lower his SP to 81 and response like i suggested earlier which could decrease his efficiency...idk its just a suggestion...and yes, 10 goals in la liga with hercules is impressive

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby Fixer » 2011 Feb 23, 14:01

His ST Is almost untouched. My plans are around his TS, Stamina, jump...and trying to make his team-play a bit worse (Talking about his passing and creativity in the upper line, wich seems sightly high). Will post IT soon.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby čale » 2011 Feb 23, 14:10

Fixer wrote:His ST Is almost untouched. My plans are around his TS, Stamina, jump...and trying to make his team-play a bit worse (Talking about his passing and creativity in the upper line, wich seems sightly high). Will post IT soon.

ok i like the suggestions, cant wait to see it, and you got it spot on with TS, stamina and jump those are the stats which should be decreased...and yes trez has never been a team player, he only had good undestanding with del piero and no one else IMO...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby Fixer » 2011 Feb 24, 14:20

Club: Hércules CF
Name: David TREZEGUET
Shirt Name: TREZEGUET
Number: 17
Positions: ★ CF
Nationality: French

Height: 190 Cm
Weight: 85 Kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 91
Defence: 28
Balance: 83
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 75
Acceleration: 75
Response: 90
Agility: 75
Dribble Accuracy: 73
Dribble Speed: 74
Short Pass Accuracy: 70
Short Pass Speed: 73
Long Pass Accuracy: 70
Long Pass Speed: 69
Shot Accuracy: 88
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 91
Free Kick Accuracy: 70
Curling: 68
Header: 87
Jump: 78
Technique: 83
Aggression: 96
Mentality: 76
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 76

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Positioning
Scoring
1-1 Scoring
Lines
Centre
1-Touch Pass

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P13 - Goal Poacher
P19 - Fox in the Box
S03 - 1-on-1 Finish
S05 - 1-touch play

MOTION STYLE:

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: S/OFF

Explanation:

Spoiler: show
Attack, Aggression: As for attack, he's pretty much the good old Trezeguet. Amazing positioning in the area, you know he has all tickets to receive the ball If you send Into the area. He's at the top level of poachers in La Liga...But sometimes he does still (very few times) seems like he could have been 'there' and he's not. As for aggression, he won't play with the team. He'll be there, but you'll rarely see him coming down to receive the ball, not to say never. If the team can't connect well then he won't be in the match. You'll see It in away matches, where he has not scored a single goal and Hércules usually have less control of the match.

Shooting: I think that It'd be unfair to have him at such an average level and having him so much worse than Forlán, for example, who Is failing a lot lately. Trezeguet barely does. He may not shoot as many times as the other top fowards in the league due to his particular style of playing but when he does, he does It. It's also true that he's positioned so well that his shoots aren't that really hard to perform, as he makes them easier due to this, but you'll see him putting It away from the keeper when he needs to do. His shoots lack a bit of power anyway, and I was even thinking about a green value, but I think he's worth 80 still. As for his shot technique, nothing to say. Still great but not as acrobatic as before. Angles, volleys, everything you want Trezeguet offers It to you anyway.

Technique: We've seen him do amazing controls and that's something he has not lost. He can still chest-stop balls and also with his feet. Still good.

Speed: Almost there...almost there...almost there...Almost. Almost there, but he can't speed past defenders. He's slower than most of them and he can't reach deep passes using this. If there's something he can beat them with on this It's his amazing response.

Aerial playing: Not worth such high jumping value but he's deadly still at headers and he wins many aerial balls. With his height combined with his current balance and jump he'd be too powerful there, and he can't jump this mutch anymore. But, like I said, his head shots are clean and good.

Passing / Teamwork: That's one of the things I found more inexact when comparing him to his current style of playing. He can understand well with Valdez and Tote, but anyway he won't try the pass and If he does he won't be able to perform It succesfully, or rarely ever. The same way he doesn't come that much to the midfield he does not playmake up there. He just shoots. And shoots

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby amenita » 2011 Feb 24, 14:41

great job, the only thing I have doubts is in Header I think that just might go a little further down. I do not think that is the same as Llorente wich is also situated in 87.

amenita

Postby Fixer » 2011 Feb 24, 14:47

I do see him at his level. Watch other things: Jump, 9 points more in balance, more height. Trezeguet is a fearsome header imo and he can pull out great ones. Also Negredo sits on 87 and I have no doubts It's deserved

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby amenita » 2011 Feb 24, 14:51

mmm ... if you might be right.

amenita

Postby Xyder » 2011 Feb 24, 22:08

Take in count too, Llorente plays on a team where they historically abuse of the header goals, using centres to the box and corner kicks, Trezeguet still being a treat in the air, but his team isn't adapted to this play.

PD: Excellent job Fixer, agree as usual.

Xyder

Postby čale » 2011 Feb 25, 12:57

well i could agree more on the set, it's really something...about his header it was in orange values in his peak and i don't think that negredo and llorente are better i mean trez may not be able to jump as high as before but his headers are almost accurate as before and IMO negredo shouldn't be on par with treze and llorente in heading...

čale

Postby Fixer » 2011 Feb 25, 13:27

To me Negredo Is an amazing header, but It could be discussed. If you wish to suggest something, don't be afraid of posting It at his thread :D

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby čale » 2011 Feb 26, 14:57

no no far from that...i also think that he has an amazing header but just not on the same level as treze and llorente IMO he could be a point lower :D

čale

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 02, 00:42

brazilianpesfan likes It too.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby franck » 2011 Mar 08, 13:33

Suggestions: TS 75 and SA : 90. He is a good finisher in the box but he is a slow player. I even think TS 75 is too much for him.

franck

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 08, 13:35

I disagree with SA 90, he's somehow not as accurate as he used to be and he's failing some easy chances a 90 would not fail. I stick to my set.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 16, 18:58

I have updated the set as got enough agrees for me to think It's fair and nobody else gives their opinion :lol: :)

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 Sep 04, 00:37

to Bani Yas.

brazilianpesfan

Postby čale » 2011 Sep 04, 12:06

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

čale

Postby tuco55 » 2011 Nov 23, 02:35

tuco55

Postby Fixer » 2011 Nov 23, 09:55

If he doesn't retire we should consider a huge update. At the start of his season at Hércules he seemed capable of retaining a smillar level to these as he was great but then he was suddenly a total shit for some reason for more than half the season. I doubt that's changed?

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

PreviousNext

Return to West Asia