Claudio Maldonado

Moderators: Reverend, KeyserSoze, Mod's

Claudio Maldonado

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jun 14, 22:31

Name: Claudio Andrés del Tránsito Maldonado Rivera

EXPLANATION:

Spoiler: show
Attack/Aggression: Never lends a helping hand to our attackers. Likes to stay well out of the opposition half and provide cover. Lugano and Edu seem more keen at going forward than this guy.

Defence: Pretty good actually. Good at closing down the opposition before they have the chance to shoot or cross.

Stamina: Can handle a full 90 minutes, but only because he does fuck all during a game.

Speed/Acceleration: He cant really pounce on his man quick enough if there's a fair degree of gap between 'em. He's quick enough close his man if they're within a close proximity. With that said, quick strikers find it easy to burst him aswell.

Agility: Has a really nice turning circle and uses it to his advantage whenever he gets pressured to lose the ball.

Dribbling/Technique: Is the most comfortable in possession compared to the rest of our DM, but never ever tries anything fancy while in possession of the ball.

Response: Really alert, really responsive to loose balls. One of his better assets. Reacts quickers than most of our central defenders, wingers and some of our defensive midfielders. Definitely one of the best in our squad when it comes sharpness.

Passing: He's our most conservative passer, by a mile. Even Edu and Lugano are more daring than this guy. Hell, he doesn't even cross to anyone, that's how simple he likes it. He likes to gain posession and play a 5-10 meter ground pass to an open teammate playing on his right hand side. He crosses so rarely that I can't even remember the last time he actually even crossed.

Jump: Likes to saty firmly glued to the ground. He poses the least aerial threat in our squads and has no input at clearing crosses made into our box.

Mentality: As I mentioned in the old forum, having this guy in the starting 11 is like starting the match 1 man. He has the least presence out of all his teammates and rarely ever tries to get noticed by anyone. He can go entire match doing practically nothing. He's even less noticeable than Alex

Teamwork: Constantly stay communicated to Edu and Lugano and is very aware of everyone around him. Definitely one of his assets. Always looks around to make the pass to the man he intended to. One of the best at this in our squad.

Weaker Foot Frequency: Not only does he never use his weaker foot, but he won't even play passes to players playing on his left side. He doesn't even use his left foot to play the simplest of passes.

STARS: *Covering is the star he honestly deserves. It's the only thing he knows how to do anyways.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, he sticks to centre of the pitch ALOT so I added the star. Downgraded his FKA, isn't a regular scorer.

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Claudio Andrés del Tránsito MALDONADO Rivera

Postby A-SK » 2010 Sep 26, 03:42

i think brazilian standards are slightly off. baroni was rated like a monster when he was moved to fenerbahce and now he's nothing more than a defensive box to box midfielder :? response should be something like 82 for a good ball interceptor playing in a small league like our own e.g. turkish, dutch, romanian, brazilian and etc. i'd give 83 to a good ball interceptor playing in a league like epl, serie a (italia), lig 1 (france) and etc.

hope that helps.

A-SK

Re: Claudio Andrés del Tránsito MALDONADO Rivera

Postby Astaroth » 2010 Sep 26, 21:19

Maldonado is one of the most intelligent defensive midfielder in Brazil. But he was out for long time due his injury and contractual problems.

He started do play this month for some minutes in the second half. IMO it's better wait him return to the first squad for an update.

And it's none of my business, I got a weakness;
Can I beat this? The autumn leaves; Are falling in the breeze...
Astaroth

Re: Claudio MALDONADO

Postby argnoferich » 2011 Feb 10, 19:03

A-SK I'm not sure what are you on about? Brazilian championship may not be a total outrun your opponent like English league or whatever you watch but that is due to our understanding of the game combined with the heat, so don't talk about tempo, if I don't hurry and my opponent doesn't hurry why should I, it doesn't mean there are short bursts or displays of magic. Global level... and brazilian players are not in a global level? I'm sure they are so that makes the brazilian league (division 1) global level not talking about all the players but Maldonado is a starting eleven in a big team like Flamengo (Brazilian) so care not bite your tongue.

Yes I think Maldonado deserves 83 response and that SPA 75 makes me confused since Willians (our worst passer) has 74? And as far as I remember Maldonado has always been a good passer, just didn't risk much.

argnoferich

Postby squallzinn » 2011 Feb 11, 14:06

Suggestion:

Attack: 65
Defence: 75
Stamina: 82
Agility: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 79
Long Pass Accuracy: 78
Long Pass Speed: 77
Mentality: 84
Teamwork: 83

Maldonado didn't do well in Turkey, but he used to be a very good Midfield before and now he is showing a very good defensive sense. He would go to World Cup last year if didn't get injured one month before the call ups.

squallzinn

Postby Roy Hildebrand » 2011 Feb 15, 17:49

Agree with:

Defence: 75 -> I think he deserves even more (76)
Stamina: 82
Agility: 76
Dribble Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 79
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 77
Mentality: 83
Teamwork: 82

Roy Hildebrand

Postby argnoferich » 2011 Feb 17, 16:39

Sounds good, agree with Squallzin in every attribute.

argnoferich

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2011 Feb 17, 20:29

not sure about def, we already talked a lot about it some time ago.

btw, his stamina could surelly go to a 82.

about AGI: i see him with squall value, he isn't this unagile for having 76.
passing i prefer roy hildebrand value and also for mentality & tw.

tamaguchi_japa

Postby squallzinn » 2011 Feb 18, 12:49

He has a very good defense sense. The problem he wasn't adapted in Turkey and people understimate him. In Brazil he always played well in any team he worked.

About passing, Maldonado doesn't help me a lot because he is too conservative that rarely tries something different. I know he has some qualification in passing and even shooting because in Cruzeiro he was the FK taker from the sides and that team always had scored from his crossings.

So I have no choice I will agree with argnoferich suggestions

squallzinn

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2011 Feb 19, 17:38

ok them, as soon as i can i'll update him.

tamaguchi_japa

Postby squallzinn » 2011 Feb 21, 14:51

Remove enforcer too.

squallzinn

Postby rafzin » 2011 Feb 21, 15:20

I agree with squallzinn but lpa on 78 is too much, 76 is good.

rafzin

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2011 Mar 11, 15:29

updated

tamaguchi_japa

Re: Claudio Maldonado

Postby yuliancho » 2013 Jan 14, 23:10

He returned to CA Rentistas, of second division of Uruguay.

yuliancho

Postby Anders » 2013 Jan 16, 00:58

Didn't find any source about that. And how would he return if he never played on that team.

Anders

Postby yuliancho » 2013 Jan 16, 03:45

Anders wrote:Didn't find any source about that. And how would he return if he never played on that team.

According transfermarkt:
07/2009 - Fenerbahce → Rentistas
08/2009 - Rentistas → Flamengo |on loan|
01/2013 - Flamengo → Rentistas |end of loan| (a "very large loan")

It's very rare. In Internet, there isn't information about the transfer to Rentistas and his return.
Transfermarkt is a serious page, and the information in this page about players and teams is correct.

Well, Maldonado isn't anymore player of Flamengo, because his contract finished in December. So, move to free agent.

yuliancho

Postby chedl » 2013 Jan 16, 05:13

Generally these transfers are a transfer "bridge" or "offshore", that is, the representatives of the players use small teams of small leagues to pay less taxation when make a international transfer, these players never plays in these teams. Some examples: Roncaglia of _arg Boca to Fenix _uru and after to Fiorentina _ita or Hulk _bra, he did a scale in _uru Rentistas to pass to _por Porto. In the end there are many cases like this, in Uruguay is something tipical.

"Serás eterno como el tiempo y florecerás en cada primavera" Club Atlético Peñarol
chedl

Postby Anders » 2013 Jan 16, 10:18

Moved to Non-Affiliated.

Anders

Postby yuliancho » 2013 Jan 16, 21:07

chedl wrote:Generally these transfers are a transfer "bridge" or "offshore", that is, the representatives of the players use small teams of small leagues to pay less taxation when make a international transfer, these players never plays in these teams. Some examples: Roncaglia of _arg Boca to Fenix _uru and after to Fiorentina _ita or Hulk _bra, he did a scale in _uru Rentistas to pass to _por Porto. In the end there are many cases like this, in Uruguay is something tipical.

Thanks for clear me it.

yuliancho

Previous

Return to Colo-Colo