Gareth Bale

Moderators: JuLiTo, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Fixer, Xyder, Mod's

Gareth Bale

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:37

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Mar 30, 21:07, edited 9 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Gareth BALE

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Feb 11, 02:12

the sloth wrote:If you read through each player's thread, you will see that there are changes being proposed for almost every player in that list.

Well but the values will be similar to existing, there will be no major changes.

jorgecavs

Postby the sloth » 2011 Feb 11, 02:29

Read zuo's post above that is talking about changes in Serie A that will necessitate changes in the global ladders. Walcott may go up, Clichy may go down, Lennon needs to go down to a 90, Obinna will be dropping below a 90. Also, there are discussions about global changes in the Cristiano Ronaldo thread.

the sloth

Postby RONALDO » 2011 Feb 11, 21:26

He sould have a 90 AGG rating IMO and a higher ATT rating definetly, about 86. He fucking scored a hat rick against INTER MILAN, not againt Wigan or Everton Inter Milan. For a left back that is amazing, not many strikers could do that.

RONALDO

Postby xeneize » 2011 Feb 11, 23:55

you mean that he has 86 in attack? porque si tratas de decir esto, te quedas loco

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Feb 12, 02:33

RONALDO wrote:He sould have a 90 AGG rating IMO and a higher ATT rating definetly, about 86. He fucking scored a hat rick against INTER MILAN, not againt Wigan or Everton Inter Milan. For a left back that is amazing, not many strikers could do that.

xeneize wrote:you mean that he has 86 in attack? porque si tratas de decir esto, te quedas loco

:lol:

jorgecavs

Postby Paddy » 2011 Feb 12, 05:12

Da da da da duh da, locked.

Paddy

Postby BigStu » 2011 Feb 12, 16:25

Before we locked it it was almost universally agreed that he should have a 91 for TS so I will update it

BigStu

Postby Basilio » 2011 Jul 01, 01:00

just to get back disscusion as probably noone now it's unlocked, ill post this. Hope we could get back to a nice discussion instead the shit that have been talked about on last pages

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Jul 01, 14:04

His TS is at least a 92, his pace is immense! His ACC is deserved as it takes him a little while to reach it but when he gets going, wow. There's no way Lennon's above him (he really needs to go down imo) and he's definitely under Krasic in terms of top speed. He could possibly be a 93 but I'm not sure, but definitely a 92.

I do think his AGI is too high. I don't find Bale's agility impressive at all. He's not bad but not 85 if you ask me and more 83.. a 84 at a stretch. But I'd rather go for a 83 as he's not more agile than Malouda.

And I think his BAL could possibly go up a point, the same for his LPA.
He's a very strong guy. Comparing him to Cristiano, who has the height and weight advantage, no way he's two points under him.
While I think his crosses are a bit better than this. For a while I even thought he could sit on a 83 but he's a bit inconsistent so that may be too much. But I do think he can sit on a 82.

And what about his SP? He has a very powerful shot, he can really blast them. I think he should have a 85.
But Mazing Run is just simply wrong for Bale. He's not that kind of dribbler at all.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby Basilio » 2011 Jul 01, 21:03

i waas going to sya the same about TS...and his LPA is debatable, he aint so precise he goes more for his curling and speed rather than the accuracy itself, but wouldnt argue an 82

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby TBD » 2011 Jul 05, 15:40

Bale's ATT LPA should be raise up and he was play in WF

EDIT
: And his AGG should be go up ...

OH YEAH !!
TBD

Postby Monkusmania7 » 2011 Jul 06, 13:57

The Blue Devil wrote:Bale's ATT LPA should be raise up and he was play in WF

EDIT
: And his AGG should be go up ...

I don't think he needs WF, he is not the type of player that stays up the field like CR7 an others. He's mostly in midfield an tracks back to defend then goes up with the play.

Monkusmania7

Postby Jez » 2011 Jul 07, 14:57

Mr. Evans wrote:His TS is at least a 92, his pace is immense! His ACC is deserved as it takes him a little while to reach it but when he gets going, wow. There's no way Lennon's above him (he really needs to go down imo) and he's definitely under Krasic in terms of top speed. He could possibly be a 93 but I'm not sure, but definitely a 92.

I do think his AGI is too high. I don't find Bale's agility impressive at all. He's not bad but not 85 if you ask me and more 83.. a 84 at a stretch. But I'd rather go for a 83 as he's not more agile than Malouda.

And I think his BAL could possibly go up a point, the same for his LPA.
He's a very strong guy. Comparing him to Cristiano, who has the height and weight advantage, no way he's two points under him.
While I think his crosses are a bit better than this. For a while I even thought he could sit on a 83 but he's a bit inconsistent so that may be too much. But I do think he can sit on a 82.

And what about his SP? He has a very powerful shot, he can really blast them. I think he should have a 85.
But Mazing Run is just simply wrong for Bale. He's not that kind of dribbler at all.

Agree with the Speed suggestion and also the Agility, pretty sure I had him at agility 83 originally anyway. No arguments with Balance or Long Passing either.

Jez wrote:I'm pretty sure that Long Pass Accuracy needs raising though. Whilst the 'Beckham with pace' label is over exaggerated, his crossing is really impressive and it's not just all about pace anymore. What makes it so, is the fact that he is able to pick out players in the box whilst running at full pace with the ball which is no easy feat.

He's a lot like Valencia in that he is able to actually pick out a player whilst running full flight. Obviously, he is nowhere near as accomplished as Valencia is, but it is a lot harder to cross whilst running full pelt than it is when standing relatively still. As has been alluded to, consistency is the key, however I think an 82 is no injustice to the ladders.

I'm not entirely sure about Shot Power though if I'm being honest.

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Jez

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2011 Jul 07, 15:49

I agree with the suggestion for even higher Top Speed. Seriously once he really gets going he's bloody rapid. If Ronaldo has 95 then Bale could have 93/4 in my opinion.

lfc 4 eva

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Jul 08, 13:05

Jez wrote:He's a lot like Valencia in that he is able to actually pick out a player whilst running full flight. Obviously, he is nowhere near as accomplished as Valencia is, but it is a lot harder to cross whilst running full pelt than it is when standing relatively still. As has been alluded to, consistency is the key, however I think an 82 is no injustice to the ladders.

Yeah exactly, being able to pull that off is very difficult.

I'm not entirely sure about Shot Power though if I'm being honest.

He's definitely not under Valencia in terms of SP while he's not three points under Nani. I also don't think VDV's shots pack more power than this.

@lfc 4 eva
Yeah I was also thinking he could sit on a 93..

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby Basilio » 2011 Jul 08, 18:59

well i dont agree with valencia being with 85 SP really, is just too high for what he displays...

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Jez » 2011 Jul 09, 13:42

That's true. To be honest, I was all for lowering Valencias shooting stats however I think it was Gugu who disagreed and the discussion kind of fizzled out into nothingness.

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Jez

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Jul 09, 14:17

Yeah I find Valencia's shooting stats generous too (Nani's SP is a bit high as well imo) but still think Bale can sit on a 85.

Mr. Evans

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jul 09, 14:21

does he need mazing run ???

vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Jul 09, 14:26

Not at all, pointed it out in a previous post.

Mr. Evans

PreviousNext

Return to Real Madrid CF