Tomáš Rosický

Moderators: BigStu, vinnie, Jez, Mod's

Tomáš Rosický

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:52

Spoiler: show
Talented Czech Republic international midfielder with 62 caps and 22 goals, recently made captain of his national side. Wenger prefers to use him as a left midfileder but he can also play as a attacking central midfielder. Arrived last season from Borussia Dortmund in 2006 and made 26 appearances in the Premiership last season and scored 3 goals. Rosicky is a intelligent player with good control, excellent vision, accurate passing and can score goals from long range.

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Tomas ROSICKY

Postby PMC » 2010 Apr 07, 11:28

Sui Generis wrote:I dont think he is this fast anymore, 86 TS/87ACC is damn quick.. He didnt out pace any braca players today and i dont see him standing out that much in the prem (speed wise) either.

he obviously wasn't at 100% and should be given time to find his form again. If Arsenal would've had a complete squad he wouldn't have played at this stage.

I'm against you
PMC

Postby Zagon_14 » 2010 Apr 07, 21:06

Sekularac wrote:+1 for adding CMF, SS

+2

Zagon_14

Postby quincy_huang » 2010 Apr 15, 16:38

CMF +1
he plays CMF-ish more then AMF-ish in NT
ss, not sure abt it

quincy_huang

Postby zebastian » 2010 Apr 17, 10:06

I'm not sure about SS, but CM for sure.

zebastian

Re: Tomáš ROSICKÝ

Postby 39KubA » 2010 May 14, 16:16

Don't u guys think that Rosicky is overrated?
Look at ladders:
Top speed-86 is just too high for him he can't in pair with Nani or Darren Bent.
His stamina and shot power should go down too he doesn't play long, he's very injuryable and his speed and athletics stats are too high...

39KubA

Postby deity86 » 2010 May 14, 20:04

I could see his TS come down a couple. It's difficult to truly judge him at the moment though after he had such a long time out of the game, he's still finding his fitness but I agree he's not looking like an 86 at the moment. Same thing with Stamina, I wouldn't really have a problem dropping his Stamina based on his game at the moment with a view to better rating him when he's fully fit again.

Not so sure about dropping his SP, he really packs a lot of venom in his shots, even if he's not so accurate or consistant in his shooting at the moment. I'd rather drop his ST a touch for now despite what he's proven in this past. He seems to lost the cleanness in his strikes quite often mis-hitting the ball nowadays.

On the flip-side his Jump, Mentality and possibly Defence could use a tweak.

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby kendees » 2010 May 15, 20:54

I really think you can make an update. :) I'm fine with your suggestions, Tomáš really needs some tweaks.

I know that i don't know anything.
kendees

Postby deity86 » 2010 May 19, 15:31

Right, just to expand a bit on what I said before..

It's great to see Tomáš back after what seemed an eternity out of the game with injury. He's still finding his feet fitness wise, it's plain to see he hasn't got the same endurance as previously, more often than not his performances dip in the second half and he gets subbed off quite often around the 60/70 minute mark. Despite that fact he still displays the work rate and willingness to defend that we've become accustomed to, he's got to be one of the harder working attacking-mids around. Technically speaking nothing's really changed, he still has immense quality on the ball displaying great control whilst dribbling. He also hasn't lost his excellent touch either, he can receive the ball seemlessly in a variety of tricky situations. He does seem to have lost a touch of pace though I wouldn't say it's something too dramatic, he's still quick. Since his return his shooting has been very erratic, not the calm and composed finisher that he's been previously. He still has a venomous shot but he just has trouble controlling them, lacking both accuracy and the needed technique compared to his usual high standard.

Just to get the ball rolling I'll mention his Defence and Mentality. Rather than just being a player who tracks back because he's instructed to, Tomáš seems to love having the duty. When he tracks back it's not just for the sake of it, he'll always make an effort to win the ball and suprisingly (from an AM) he has great defensive qualities. His tackling is clean and accurate, we know he is a brilliant slide tackler but even when he stays on his feet he always has a knack of winning the ball. He really does have a fighting spirit regardless of the situation, his performance rarely changes whether 2-0 up or 2-0 down. I'd place him on 62/83 for Defence and Mentality.

For Stamina, as was previously touched upon he doesn't have the same ability to last a game. Now I think alot of it is down to him not having regained his full fitness yet, next season will show if it's just a fitness issue but for the time being I think he'd sit better on an 82/83.

In terms of pace, I think he's still quite explosive but maybe not as quick anymore over distance. Again, it may be due to lack of full fitness but it's pretty much inevitable that after roughly 2 years out some things can suffer. With a lowering of TS I feel his DS would sit well with his current value, he doesn't lose much pace when dribbling. I'd say TS: 83, ACC: 85

Now, whilst Tomáš has an impressive passing range I'd drop his LPA by a couple. I'm not so sure he should be above the likes of Huddlestone, Bentley and Valencia nowadays. His crossing is still accurate (though it's usually pointless putting the ball in the box at Arsenal :D) but not to that degree, I'd have him on an 84.

Again, as was mentioned previously his shooting is not at the high level that he displayed prior his injury. In terms of pure accuracy he's still quite good (especially by midfielder's standards) but I struggle to see him as an 80 anymore. His ST just hasn't been the same either, he can still get a good connection but for the most part he's been quite wild. It may seem harsh but I have him at 78/80 for SA/ST respectively, hopefully he can regain his best form next season.

I'd raise his Jump, he may not be able to compete aerially but he has a good leap. I have him on a 78

I think his WFF should be lowered to around a 4. Though he shows good accuracy with his lefty he opts to use the outside of his right on a number occasions.

Just briefly, I'd drop his Consistency to a 6.

• Defence: 62
  • Stamina: 82/83
  • Top Speed: 83
  • Acceleration: 85
  • Long Pass Accuracy: 84
  • Shot Accuracy: 78
  • Shot Technique: 80
  • Jump: 78
  • Mentality: 83
  • Weak Foot Frequency: 4
  • Consistency: 6

Any thoughts? I considered dropping his DA a touch, despite still being of a high quality I'd rate him a tad under Arshavin.

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby quincy_huang » 2010 May 22, 19:41

rosicky is defo a quality player, his mind is still there, he knew what he needed to do on pitch as usual.
I feel sorry about his injure issue coz it resist to play regularly to gain his form back.
And i do believe that instead of a huge update, i rather judge him that he has a blue arrow these days more often due to he wasnt able to play regularly.
But up to this point the major difference I agree is stamina,
No doubt that his stamina has to go down a bit.
his passing quality and the number of times of burst run/dribbling are significantly reduced after 60-65mins
**notice that he still do all the chasing run and defending he needed to do even it was 85mins which I think its all about mentality which i really appreciated.

stamina: 80/81(more on 80)
Mentality: 83
Consistency: 5/6
Condition/Fitness: 4
and at last, I still have a hope on him. 8-)

quincy_huang

Postby Jez » 2010 May 27, 14:15

I agree with Deitys suggestions and also with regards to Dribbling. I'd have him at an 87 for accuracy. Obviously you intend on lowering his Long Passing (which I fully agree with), but I was wondering, has his short passing lived up to that of the first post this season? It's a genuine question :P

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Jez

Postby pietja » 2010 Jun 01, 11:36

deity86 wrote:Right, just to expand a bit on what I said before..

• Defence: 62
  • Stamina: 82/83
  • Top Speed: 83
  • Acceleration: 85
  • Long Pass Accuracy: 84
  • Shot Accuracy: 78
  • Shot Technique: 80
  • Jump: 78
  • Mentality: 83
  • Weak Foot Frequency: 4
  • Consistency: 6

Any thoughts? I considered dropping his DA a touch, despite still being of a high quality I'd rate him a tad under Arshavin.

+1 on that (well, most of it). Slight DA decrease also seems reasonable. 87 suggested by jez seems spot on. As for his speed, minding the fact that Nasri was set to 83/85 recently (which feels so nice in game! ) I think I would rather go for 84 for his TS, as the former appears to me to be slightly faster then the latter. Problem of this guy is his stamina really, at the beginning of the match he's always looking quite fit, loosing most of his strength in the second half though. Not sure if this lose of shape would be seen in game with his STA sitting at 83, 81 suggested by quincy_huang seems a more realistic option for me.

When this gets sorted out, Arsenal will be looking pretty damn realistic! 8-)

Ohh right, one more thing, I still think that giving him Talisman based at least on NT play is quite fair. Maybe putting it to *optional is something we could consider? Just look at the vid and you'll see at least a few examples of 'him using' the ability.

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ2XNwe5UTo [/youtube]
I wonder why this YT window don't show up, am I doing something wrong? :?

pietja

Postby krzygut » 2010 Jul 05, 00:08

I agree
go for update

krzygut

Postby deity86 » 2010 Nov 15, 19:48

I think it's time his shooting came down even further from the last update. He's been back and pretty much injury free for a while now and has shown no signs of his prior abilities in regards to shooting. He seems to have lost some venom in his shots which has gone hand in hand with a massive decline to hit the ball cleanly and accurately. He rarely troubles the keeper nowadays, more often than not it the people in the first 10 rows of the crowd that should be worried ;) The problem I've got is that I still can't distance myself from his previous ability, any thoughts in my head seem absolutely harsh (even if accurate) as a consequence. But it's clear he's not (and hasn't done for a long while) displaying this level of shooting. SPA/LPA/LPS and FKA (possible Curling) could use some tweaking also.

Other areas of his game still seem to be intact after his injury (or injuries). He's still got pace, both on and off of the ball. His vision and passing are still very good. On the ball he's still a very accurate dribbler and his touch is still sublime (if not a little inconsistant nowadays).

deity86

Postby lushoxfloow » 2011 Jan 03, 15:41

Technique: 88

lushoxfloow

Postby Meis » 2011 Jan 24, 01:06

Rosický has higher ATK then Cesc? Really?

FYI, I never play PES, just happen to stumble on this site for some stats

Meis

Postby lushoxfloow » 2011 Jan 28, 04:03

it is true that his technique is at the level of van persie? :shock:

lushoxfloow

Postby Jez » 2011 Jan 28, 16:44

No. I'd say he's more worthy of a high 80's value like the one you suggested earlier

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Jez

Postby Malikos » 2011 Feb 23, 20:44

he's so overrated, he really needs downgrade: techinque, SPA, SPS, LPS, DS. This should go down imo, maybe other stats too

Malikos

Postby tomaster » 2011 Feb 23, 21:45

His speed is still impressive.

tomaster

Postby Malikos » 2011 Feb 24, 14:28

his passing skills are much worse now, shooting too, and technique is definetly overrated. We can start with:
AGI: 85
DA: 85
SPA: 84
SPS: 83
LPA: 82
LPS: 80
SA: 77
SP: 83 - he used to shot with much power, but he can't do it anymore...
ST: 79
TECH: 86

Malikos

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal FC