Nikola VUJADINOVIĆ

Moderators: scr1899, Mod's

Nikola VUJADINOVIĆ

Postby PMC » 2009 Oct 03, 21:19

Nikola Vujadinovic is a classical CB who feels the most comfortable inside the box where his physical nature gives him the necessary edge to win almost every aerial duel. His positioning is decent for Liga1 levels but he doesn't really stick out at it either. He was formed by Rad Belgrade and managed to get signed by CSKA Sofia where he then got discovered by the Serie A side Udinese. To gain more experience he was loaned to Unirea Alba Iulia but couldn't help the team to save themselves from relegation that season. He definately has some potential but he still has a way to go before becoming a valid option for a Serie A side.

I'm against you
PMC

by »

Re: Nikola VUJADINOVIC

Postby Josh » 2010 Dec 15, 22:01

I'm not to fussed about his pace stats, TS: 73 ACC: 73 would be good for the ladders imo, but its not a big thing. His Technical stats definitely need looked at though.

Josh

Re: Nikola VUJADINOVIC

Postby VUKDS » 2012 Feb 04, 19:57

VUKDS

Re: Nikola VUJADINOVIC, FK Javor

Postby VUKDS » 2012 Mar 10, 16:12

From that what I saw today he needs higher ATT for five points,he's sometimes goes to attack and his positioning isn't SO AWFUL.
TS and ACC must to be higher for 2 points,he isn't so slow for 72,74 would be ideal.I remember of him in earlier days from Red Star,his best characteristic was definitely big speed,but he isn't so fast like in earlier days.
For AGI I'm not sure for correct number,but I'm sure to he needs higher stat.He isn't so unagile,white stat for that is for him,maybe 74 or 73.
His ball controll is good,too.Today he had dribble six Red Star's players in one action,he started with dribbling from his goal,and ended it on opponent's half.I don't know why is he so bad rated,not just on this ability,on many of them...
AGG could be higher for 2,3 points too,like I said for attack,he's sometimes going to try with head shot after corners.
His passing skills're higher,too.SPA 72,SPS 72 and LPA 71.
And TEC on 71,72.His first touch isn't great for his position,but it needs highing,that's definitely.

VUKDS

Re: Nikola VUJADINOVIC, FK Javor

Postby VUKDS » 2012 May 29, 20:49

VUKDS wrote:From that what I saw today he needs higher ATT for five points,he's sometimes goes to attack and his positioning isn't SO AWFUL.
TS and ACC must to be higher for 2 points,he isn't so slow for 72,74 would be ideal.I remember of him in earlier days from Red Star,his best characteristic was definitely big speed,but he isn't so fast like in earlier days.
For AGI I'm not sure for correct number,but I'm sure to he needs higher stat.He isn't so unagile,white stat for that is for him,maybe 74 or 73.
His ball controll is good,too.Today he had dribble six Red Star's players in one action,he started with dribbling from his goal,and ended it on opponent's half.I don't know why is he so bad rated,not just on this ability,on many of them...
AGG could be higher for five points points too,like I said for attack,he's sometimes going to try with head shot after corners.
His passing skills're higher,too.SPA 72,SPS 72 and LPA 71.
And TEC on 71,72.His first touch isn't great for his position,but it needs highing,that's definitely.

This still would be fine,he's very good CB,from what I saw in his few games in this year...

Also,this pic would be definitely better. :D

VUKDS

Re: Nikola VUJADINOVIĆ

Postby VUKDS » 2012 Jun 25, 11:16

Moved to SK Sturm Graz and made a little update. http://www.sksturm.at/index.php?id=236&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=2728&tx_ttnews[backPid]=33&cHash=5f103bb46d

VUKDS

Previous

Return to SK Sturm Graz