Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, gotaa, Mod's

Iván Borghello

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jun 30, 09:51

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Iván BORGHELLO

Postby drgenmad » 2009 Jun 30, 17:35

SA way overratted he is pretty wasteful 76 suit him more
DF should be higher 40s he used to play as RAM or mediopunta we call it here is a half breed between a WF and SMF.

Add SMF or AM or something also SS.

drgenmad

Re: Iván BORGHELLO, Deportivo Quito

Postby ominho » 2010 Sep 05, 19:37

ominho

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2010 Sep 05, 22:52

Moved.

Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
manoloxcr17

Postby Facu! » 2010 Nov 01, 02:15

Name: Iván ''Memo'' BORGHELLO

Club: Newell's Old Boys
Number: 20
Position: CF*
Nationality: Argentine _arg

+ NEW PIC, NUMER, AGE, etc...
+ Completely wrong rated in BB. He actually can fight against Alayes... Machuca isn't stronger than him, neither Cichero... i'd go for an 81, better than Maxi Moralez... Machuquita is at 80 and Memo can easily take him down :lol:
+ Stamina at 83/84, he actually goes for every ball the whole match, on pair with Dolci (83) but better in some way than Estigarribia
+ Not as agile as Salvio or Mouche. On pair with Achucarro (84)
+ FKA: Sperdutti takes every FK and even scored a few, while I've never seen Memo taking any. Sperdutti is 67 (ridiculous, I suggested 72 or even more). Then, if Sperdutti will have 72 Memo should be 67 (current Sperdutti rating). I haven't seen him tanking FK's in his whole career (Newell's or Godoy Cruz days...)
+ P19 – Chasing back (definetily)

Last edited by Facu! on 2010 Nov 01, 16:19, edited 2 times in total.

You'll Never Walk Alone
Facu!

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2010 Nov 01, 13:00

Come on! Complete set of stats are not allowed! Try to undertand that. Like I said, I wont pay attention to complete set of stats fpr any update.

Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
manoloxcr17

Postby julgui » 2010 Nov 01, 15:21

At least among spoiler, so it is not so annoying xD

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
julgui

Postby Facu! » 2010 Nov 01, 16:18

Spoiler: show

+ Completely wrong rated in BB. He actually can fight against Alayes... Machuca isn't stronger than him, neither Cichero... i'd go for an 81, better than Maxi Moralez... Machuquita is at 80 and Memo can easily take him down :lol:
+ Stamina at 83/84, he actually goes for every ball the whole match, on pair with Dolci (83) but better in some way than Estigarribia
+ FKA: Sperdutti takes every FK and even scored a few, while I've never seen Memo taking any. Sperdutti is 67 (ridiculous, I suggested 72 or even more). Then, if Sperdutti will have 72 Memo should be 67 (current Sperdutti rating). I haven't seen him tanking FK's in his whole career (Newell's or Godoy Cruz days...)

Happy?

IT WAS THE SECOND AND I DID IT AT THE SAME TIME THAT FORMICA'S... NOT NECESARY TO bardear IN BOTH TOPICS -.- . JUST SEND ME A PM SAYING:

- Dude, don't post a complete set updating one or two stats just because u're bored

And that's it -.- .

Then, instead of criticising me (or however it is spelled that word) what about his stats?

Probably I'm wrong and Machuca is stronger than Memo, also he never runs, I think Taborda must have a better stamina than him. He scores a lot of free kicks, must be better than Sperdutti. I haven't seen him in my life chasing back u know? Also, he's definetily as agile as Salvio. Also, he still plays for Godoy Cruz, let's leave him that photo...

If you think those affirmations were wrong (which obviusly are, unless u know less of football than Mother Teresa de Calcuta) update and STFU -.-

PS: Damned, instead of clicking at quote I did it on edit and I edited the message with the whole set -.- . Well, doesn't matter. Update him -.-

EDIT: Sorry if I'm being rude, but I'm really getting pissed off that I suggested the new Squad of Newell's and u didn't update it, even though in the first topic still is Diego Torres there, who isn't here anymore since a long while, and Sperdutti that his FKA, STA and more stats are actually funny and without sense and u don't do anything updating Newell's but correcting me cause I do something that doesn't hurt anyone instead of reviewing that fucking suggestions ¬¬

You'll Never Walk Alone
Facu!

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Nov 01, 21:25

Facu! wrote:

Happy?

IT WAS THE SECOND AND I DID IT AT THE SAME TIME THAT FORMICA'S... NOT NECESARY TO bardear IN BOTH TOPICS -.- . JUST SEND ME A PM SAYING:

- Dude, don't post a complete set updating one or two stats just because u're bored

And that's it -.- .

Then, instead of criticising me (or however it is spelled that word) what about his stats?

Probably I'm wrong and Machuca is stronger than Memo, also he never runs, I think Taborda must have a better stamina than him. He scores a lot of free kicks, must be better than Sperdutti. I haven't seen him in my life chasing back u know? Also, he's definetily as agile as Salvio. Also, he still plays for Godoy Cruz, let's leave him that photo...

If you think those affirmations were wrong (which obviusly are, unless u know less of football than Mother Teresa de Calcuta) update and STFU -.-

PS: Damned, instead of clicking at quote I did it on edit and I edited the message with the whole set -.- . Well, doesn't matter. Update him -.-

EDIT: Sorry if I'm being rude, but I'm really getting pissed off that I suggested the new Squad of Newell's and u didn't update it, even though in the first topic still is Diego Torres there, who isn't here anymore since a long while, and Sperdutti that his FKA, STA and more stats are actually funny and without sense and u don't do anything updating Newell's but correcting me cause I do something that doesn't hurt anyone instead of reviewing that fucking suggestions ¬¬

Take it easy! :D We aren't god.
I agree with raise his Balance, and his stamina but will be ok with 82. In agility I agree with 84, also in decrease his FKA, but I have doubts with Chasing Back, I don't watch him like Luguercio or Parra.

Vickingo

Postby Facu! » 2010 Nov 02, 16:30

He isn't fast. He isn't actually too strong. Decent shooting. The only reason because he's a starter is that he runs every ball in the match... always pressing and usually also helps the midfield to recover the ball...

You'll Never Walk Alone
Facu!

Postby jorgecavs » 2010 Nov 03, 07:00

vickingo_73 wrote:
Facu! wrote:

Happy?

And that's it -.- .

Take it easy! :D We aren't god.
I agree with raise his Balance, and his stamina but will be ok with 82. In agility I agree with 84, also in decrease his FKA, but I have doubts with Chasing Back, I don't watch him like Luguercio or Parra.

I agree with all suggestions FACU! and also I have doubts P19.
His balance is a real laughter must be greater than 80 for sure.
PD: Viewed against LDUQ. :geek:

jorgecavs

Postby Facu! » 2010 Nov 03, 18:08

Against LDU, Did you see in almost every throw in how he used his body to keep the ball and wait a partner to be shown... I'd even think about Post Player instead of positioning (how can a striker have a great positioning having scored only 1 or 2 goals in 15 matches :P)

You'll Never Walk Alone
Facu!

Postby jorgecavs » 2010 Nov 03, 20:05

Facu! wrote:Against LDU, Did you see in almost every throw in how he used his body to keep the ball and wait a partner to be shown... I'd even think about Post Player instead of positioning (how can a striker have a great positioning having scored only 1 or 2 goals in 15 matches :P)

I agree with *Post Player as Optional.

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Dec 01, 04:03

Updated Facu!

Vickingo

Re: Iván BORGHELLO, Barcelona

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Mar 11, 23:59

Moved to Barcelona Ecuador :mrgreen:

Vickingo

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Mar 12, 03:30

Lost continuity, rare transfers this month? :?

jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Mar 17, 03:41

mabue wrote:my new account( ecuador stats87 ), i watch barcelona regulary and i saw 2 amazing runs of him TRUE STORY, i though he was going to lose the ball but he accelerates extremly fast !!! i suggest ACC 80!

I think it right, he is faster than what you say here actually.
Maybe:
TS : 79
ACC: 82

hope more suggestions from you, which are very good indeed. 8-)

jorgecavs

Postby Luan_ld3 » 2011 Apr 07, 23:20

Ivan is an excellent player. He havent scored but he will, he is just a great wonderful player. :D

GRANDE MEMO!!!!

Luan_ld3

Postby Basilio » 2011 Apr 17, 16:52

wtf??!!, i realized his stats are very different on ladders

PSD/Player.php?Id=5444&Club=448

anyway his speed stats seems better than this one's

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Apr 28, 01:35

sorry for double post but seems this topic is dead maybe because he is ecuador and most of you cant watch him anyway:
1- club name change
2- pic change
3- increase speed stats, i said before that his ACC impress me in 2 runs well on today's game im impress with his top speed in 1 run it seemed impossible to him catch the ball on a run and he did it he was fast as hell, as i see ecuadorian teams a lot i could easily compare him with barcos and i think he is way faster than him my suggestions:
ACC: 82( 2 points over with barcos)
TS: 82 "" ( the run wich i realized his good top speed was without the ball )
DS: 80 ( the runs i saw his ACC were whit the ball but IMO there were like tapping 2 times R1, so nothing special but good enough )

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Next

Return to Club Atlético Huracán