Serdar Kesimal

Moderator: Mod's

Serdar Kesimal

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Oct 26, 09:12

Last edited by general suvorov on 2010 Feb 07, 19:30, edited 2 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Serdar KESIMAL

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Sep 15, 20:11

Serdar actualkly is very versatile defender who can be also opted as fullback and defensive midfielder. Here is good interview of him which may give us clues about his playing style:

Köln II'deki ilk sezonumda Almanya şampiyonu olduk ve ben stoper olarak 28 maçın 23'ünde oynadım. O şampiyonluk benim için çok önemliydi. Amatörlerde ise sağ bek olarak oynadım. İyi bir sezon geçirdim. Ardından da zaten Kayserispor'a geldim.

Futbola başladığımda forvette oynuyordum.

Futbolcu olarak aslında kalecilik hariç oynamadığım pozisyon kalmadı. Sol bekte, orta sahada, defansın ortasında ve sağ bekte oynayabiliyorum.

Sakinim ve sahada heyecan yapmam. Forvetteyken nerede durmam gerektiğini iyi biliyor ve çok gol atıyordum. Defansta da iyi pozisyon alıyorum. Topu oyuna iyi sokmak, her zaman oyunun içinde ve hızlı olmak gerekiyor. Bu anlamda hızlı olduğumu düşünüyorum ve ileriye dönük oynamayı seviyorum. Rakibi durdurunca benim için görev bitmiyor. Asıl görev, topu aldıktan sonra başlıyor.

Kafa toplarına biraz daha çalışmalı, kendimi geliştirmeliyim. Bir sezon sağ bek oynadım. Maçlarda çok sık kafaya çıkmayınca hava hâkimiyetim biraz geriledi.

He started football as striker then opted as center back. Due to his technical capability and passing skills he also played as defensive midfielder and fullback. In Kayserispor, he has been playing as a right center back for 1.5 season. He's also the starter CB of U21 team too. Hence, the registered positions shall be CB, SB, DMF (optional) Side: R

His physical strenght and technical capabilities probably are the reasons why he only opted as center back in Kayserispor. I believe his attack shall be 62 or 63. I dunno if he's stronger than Hüseyin Tok. But Hüseyin is tougher and slower than Serdar. 79 top speed and 78 acc would be sufficient for him.

Last aseason he played in 35 games and got booked at 10 times, never sent off.Except 3 games he managed to play 90 mins in all of them. Considering the records of bilica Bilica (9 booking) and Lugano (9 booking), Egemen (8) in TSL-TC, Serdar's response can be raised to 79.

For his dribble skills, I didn't see anything special, but I'm quite sure he's no worse than Emre Güngör, Ali Turan and even Hakan Balta. I think Serdar's DA can be raised to 73.

For his ground passes, I think we can safely consider him as a player who has libero characteristics. Hence 73 SPA and 75 SPS, 72 LPA and 73 LPS would be sufficient for him.

Agression shall be raised to something like 68/69 buyt response shall be lowered to 79. As he put in the interview, I think he's not a tenacious player who has the fighitnig spirit. In that sense, I consider Hüseyin Tok more tenacious than Serdar. Serdar is strong, fully-concentrated player with a good tactical knowledge ( he formed sucessfull partnership with Serdar Aziz in U21 NT, Aydın Toscalı in last year and now with Alex Amisulashivili). 79 tenacity&team work would be cool for him.

Attack: 62/63
Stamina: 84
Top Speed: 79
Acceleration: 78
Response: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 72
Long Pass Speed: 73
Jumping: 77
Aggression: 68/69
Team Work: 79

general suvorov

Postby Kanouté » 2010 Sep 15, 20:31

nice suggestions. fully agree.

Kanouté

Postby A-SK » 2010 Sep 22, 17:19

I don't think his attack defence needs to be raised that much because he has experience in other positions. He's only registered as a central defender and 62/63 makes him very threatening from set pieces, which is wrong for someone who didn't even score a single goal last season! I also don't think his aggression needs to be raised that much aswell. He's just gonna come charging out of his position like a mad man and play like a free roaming defender :? He doesn't have anymore positions registered so his aggression will actually make him behave erratically. This update is sort of influenced by the Metin Depe update I made and I can understand that, but some figures need to be tested out before being applied to the first post. Metin is the only central defender actually scoring on regular basis for IBB so he sort of justifies his attack, but his response and physically attributes are poor enough to actually inhibit from scoring. I tried to take into account a lot of factors before deciding to raise his attack to a respectable 65.

A-SK

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Sep 23, 20:44

what makes you think that these datas hadn't been tested? I compared him with Emre Güngör, Hüseyin Tok and Sivok. Metin Depe wasn't even on my mind while I was suggesting the datas. Anyways, I think the figures I suggested are reasonable but we can wait a bit mroe to see his role as it seems that Önder Turacı will get in to rotation of kayserispor as centerback.

general suvorov

Postby A-SK » 2010 Sep 24, 12:59

don't take it personally. i think you should raise his defence because 76 makes him out to be a very bad tacker when he's clearly not. something like 77 would still make vulnerable to positional mistakes, but it won't make him as sloppy of a tackler as pogatetz, which sounds fine to me. pogatetz tackles like an animal and considering the fact that serdar is actually a clean tackler, i see no reason why his defence can't be raised to at least 77. he's first choice defender along with amisulashvili so it's not a figure that will look funny on the ladders. his response isn't very high anyways so he'll naturally be a clumsy tackler even with a response of 78 ;)

A-SK

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Nov 29, 14:57

gave him a global update

general suvorov

Postby A-SK » 2011 Jun 01, 04:27

Weight: 80

Attack: 63 (+1)
Defence: 79 (+1)
Balance: 85
Stamina: 83 (-1)
Top Speed: 78 (-1)
Acceleration: 79 (+1)
Response: 80 (+1)
Agility: 76 (-1)
Dribble Accuracy: 73
Dribble Speed: 76 (+2)
Short Pass Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 72
Long Pass Speed: 76 (+3)
Shot Accuracy: 64 (+3)
Shot Power: 81 (-1)
Shot Technique: 65 (+1)
Free Kick Accuracy: 63 (-2)
Curving: 69 (+2)
Header: 79 (+1)
Jump: 81 (+4)
Technique: 74
Aggression: 66 (-3)
Tenacity: 82 (+1)
Keeper Skill: 50
Team Work Ability: 80 (+1)

Injury Tolerance: B
Form: 6
Weaker Foot Accuracy: 5 (+1)
Weaker Foot Frequency: 4

EDIT: I decided to raise his defence to 79. He's a libero defender like Jan Vertonghen, but slightly more suited to playing as a central defender than anything else. Serdar can also play in several defensive positions and is one of the rising stars of the league. Serdar is also a better man-marker than Vertonghen and more solid with his positioning. Having also compared him to Steven Taylor, I don't think his aggression needs to be higher than 66. He never deserved to be on par with Christopher Samba, nor does he play in a libero-esque manner like Koscielny. He doesn't free-roam up the pitch like Steven too :P I'm still working on a comparison on teamwork. He seems capable of using the ball in a very decisive manner, which is a rarity in the league.

EDIT: Teamwork raised to 80 :) He seems superior to Onyewu in that department.

A-SK

Postby general suvorov » 2012 Feb 20, 20:36

mentality and team work should be lowered imo. Comparing him to Ziegler, Serdar's tenacity seems to me doubtful. He also tends to lose his concebntration after he makes small mistakes. I think 80 should be the max value for Serdar. And for the team work even though he recieved football education in Germany, I believe 79 would be the max value for team work. He's testing the limits of Yobo's patience sometimes by making servet-like mistakes.

I believe 78 team work and 80 mentality would be okay for him.

One little addition for the SPA I believe SPA and LPA shall be swapped or SPA shoud be lower than LPA.

general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2012 Mar 21, 20:16

He's still getting worse, his positional sense is no better than Giray Kaçar and Semih Kaya imo.

general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2012 Mar 28, 18:33

did some small changes on the first post.

general suvorov

Postby A-SK » 2012 Jun 12, 02:46

His balance needs to be lowered. Compared to someone like David Luiz (Chelsea defender), Serdar is definitely weaker in his physical challenges. However, Serdar's reading of the game isn't that poor. However, his reading of the game isn't that bad. After 2012 season, I rate Bilica @ 77 and Bekir @ 78 because of their uncontrolled reactions, whereas Serdar doesn't. Serdar is far too weak and timid, simple as. Summary:
Balance: 82
Response: 79

A-SK

Postby general suvorov » 2012 Aug 21, 17:58

updated Serdar with new standards

general suvorov

Re: Serdar Kesimal

Postby axxis » 2013 May 10, 21:00

His Injury Tolerance should be D.

axxis

Return to Fenerbahçe SK