Neymar

Moderators: Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Fixer, Mod's

Neymar

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Mar 19, 01:54

Image




VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show


Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 24, 10:08, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9947
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 121 times

by »



 

Re: NEYMAR

Postby CuleSebas » 2010 Jun 26, 21:08

That's bull age doesn't matter is he's talented. Should at 30 year old who has a very bad positional sense be above a 75 because he's more experience? :\

User avatar
CuleSebas
 
Posts: 199
Joined: 2009 May 26, 05:28
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby Fiddy » 2010 Jun 26, 21:18

yeah, but anyway i still think he still overrated in some points, but come on he is only 18 we shouldn't be that "generous" with him.

User avatar
Fiddy
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: 2010 Jan 08, 15:44
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby renatomm » 2010 Jun 27, 03:19

ATT and SA aren't that high,
and i think young players have more AGI cause they're weaker and smaller.

Image
User avatar
renatomm
 
Posts: 433
Joined: 2008 Dec 16, 21:58
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby squallzinn » 2010 Jun 27, 03:50

renatomm wrote:ATT and SA aren't that high,
and i think young players have more AGI cause they're weaker and smaller.


I think too. SA, ST and ATT is overrated.

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Jun 27, 05:41

ok, so what do u guys suggest? but imo he isn't over, dont matter if he have 18 or 30. he is much better than many 25 years old players in brazil.

User avatar
tamaguchi_japa
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: NEYMAR

Postby Fiddy » 2010 Jun 27, 10:01

well, i suggest ATT and SA @ 78-79 MAX!, ST @ 79-80 and Agility @ 89 and i'd reduce Response by one, there is no way he is as sharp as Pato.
with that, he'll look better.

User avatar
Fiddy
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: 2010 Jan 08, 15:44
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby Oswaldo » 2010 Jun 27, 13:22

Bojan of Barça has ATT 80, SA 80, ST 82 since the last year, when he was still 18. Yes, he plays for Barça not Santos, but he didn't score or show a performance as Neymar did. About agility,it is a natural feature of the body not a skill that improves with experience. At the opposite, youngsters usually are more agile than the elder. Some players keep it as the same level but improves in other aspects such as DA & TEC. So they can use their agility more effeciently,and therfore can be considered more agile than before, like the case of Messi.

I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
User avatar
Oswaldo
 
Posts: 763
Joined: 2008 Dec 18, 22:27
Location: Venezuela en mi corazón
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby Fiddy » 2010 Jun 27, 13:33

Oswaldo wrote:Bojan of Barça has ATT 80, SA 80, ST 82 since the last year, when he was still 18. Yes, he plays for Barça not Santos, but he didn't score or show a performance as Neymar did. About agility,it is a natural feature of the body not a skill that improves with experience. At the opposite, youngsters usually are more agile than the elder. Some players keep it as the same level but improves in other aspects such as DA & TEC. So they can use their agility more effeciently,and therfore can be considered more agile than before, like the case of Messi.


yes, Bojan plays in Lal Liga and in Barça, do u think that Neymar would prove as much as he did in brasil if he was in spain ? hell no ? he'd keep a ratio of 1 (1 game 1 goal) ? fuck no ? but i'd imagine Bojan in brasil, he'll do a great season, besides dnt forget, in Barça he has big calibre players ahead of him, but whenever he plays, he plays well, and usually scores ;)

User avatar
Fiddy
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: 2010 Jan 08, 15:44
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby Oswaldo » 2010 Jun 27, 14:03

but If Neymar keeps the same great ratio in Spain he will deserve at least 83 SA 85 ST.

I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
User avatar
Oswaldo
 
Posts: 763
Joined: 2008 Dec 18, 22:27
Location: Venezuela en mi corazón
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby renatomm » 2010 Jun 27, 18:47

i really doubt Bojan would have a better season than Neymar if he was in Santos in Neymar's place.

Image
User avatar
renatomm
 
Posts: 433
Joined: 2008 Dec 16, 21:58
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Jun 28, 02:04

well i made him comparing with Robinho. but u suggested it based on what? do u suggested it just to be fit? how many neymar games have u watched? because if u watch any neymar game, or even his best moments, SA 78 is a joke, if he deserve 78, nobody here in brazil deserve more than 80. because he is one of the best player in brazil in 1-on-1 against the keeper, and he is this great because he can place his shots where the keeper couldn't caught.

imo is better to wait a little bit before any decrease in this stats, this year im sure he'll be on NT, and we'll be able to see him in a international level ;)

but i insist about one thing, dont be conservative with a player just because he is 18 or 19. Pato have the same set he have now since he was here in brazil, and neymar shocked us more than pato schoked in 2007.

about goal scoring, Neymar scored 28 goals in 30 games (0,93 goal per game) and Robinho have done 11 goals in 17 games (0,64 goal per game). what do u have to say about it? is robinho overrated too? i dont think. and this statistics isn't from wikipedia, is from Santos official web site ;)

User avatar
tamaguchi_japa
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: NEYMAR

Postby squallzinn » 2010 Jun 28, 03:09

Particulary I'm not rating him based on his age. I think he just didn't impressed anyone in these abilities. I saw some of his matches and the main reason of all his goals is his speed, agility and dribbling skill. Even in that video we can notice he mainly scores inside the box, alone (after clear the defensors and gk sometimes), and with a great angle. In PES in these situation even with 75 in SA he would score.

I would go with:

ATT: 79
SA: 78
ST: 80

It's his first year in great form. Problaby he will upgrade his skills until the end of the season.

IMO statistics we can't measure the abilities of a player. There are a serie of facts who help him to score 28 goals in 30 match, The high level of all the team in the beggining of the season is one of it.

We have to analyze the capacity of the player. Robinho proved he can score in some situation that Neymar doesn't prove or have a change to show us he can do it.

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby Fiddy » 2010 Jun 28, 10:13

squallzinn said evrythin...totally agree.

User avatar
Fiddy
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: 2010 Jan 08, 15:44
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby renatomm » 2010 Jun 28, 13:57

squallzinn wrote:Even in that video we can notice he mainly scores inside the box, alone (after clear the defensors and gk sometimes), and with a great angle.


that's when his SA appears, when he doesn't clear the GK,
when he gets face to face with the GK he places the ball really well,
lots of strikers gets face to face and misses the goal.

squallzinn wrote:In PES in these situation even with 75 in SA he would score.


if were gonna do like that, than probably half of the strikers in Brazillian League are gonna get lower than 75 in SA.

and one more thing, Hernanes has SA: 79, i don't know if Neymar is below him

Image
User avatar
renatomm
 
Posts: 433
Joined: 2008 Dec 16, 21:58
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby squallzinn » 2010 Jun 28, 15:15

renatomm wrote:that's when his SA appears, when he doesn't clear the GK,
when he gets face to face with the GK he places the ball really well,
lots of strikers gets face to face and misses the goal.


The reason for all these strikes miss the goal is the lack of the others abilities like technique, DA, speed. Without these abilities it difficult to a player get the right timming to score.

renatomm wrote:if were gonna do like that, than probably half of the strikers in Brazillian League are gonna get lower than 75 in SA.

and one more thing, Hernanes has SA: 79, i don't know if Neymar is below him


Hernanes is better than Neymar in SA and ST. Check some Hernanes videos and see the incredible goals he scored.

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby renatomm » 2010 Jun 28, 17:04

squallzinn wrote:Hernanes is better than Neymar in SA and ST. Check some Hernanes videos and see the incredible goals he scored.


don't agree with that, most of Hernanes' goals is because of his SP,
he can place the ball well with great power,
but Neymar place better, but much weaker

Image
User avatar
renatomm
 
Posts: 433
Joined: 2008 Dec 16, 21:58
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Jun 28, 17:45

It's funny to see people questioning these numbers because of his age, when he's clearly outperforming other players that are double his age or in the best years of their life.

Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
User avatar
Ajacied_Breda1
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 18:02
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Jun 28, 21:21

Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:It's funny to see people questioning these numbers because of his age, when he's clearly outperforming other players that are double his age or in the best years of their life.


nothing more to say. i hate people that say to be conservative with a player just because of his age. IMO neymar stats is pretty realistic. and i'll only update if we have more agrees than disagree, because until now we have only Fiddy and squall agreeing on it.

User avatar
tamaguchi_japa
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: NEYMAR

Postby Pedro Buvalovas » 2010 Jul 21, 17:08

Neymar
27 GOLS :lol:

BEST ASS :lol:
Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 81
Long Pass Speed: 81

Dribble Accuracy: 90
Shot Accuracy: 81
Shot Technique: 82

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
ADD SIDE
AND 1-Touch Pass

Pedro Buvalovas
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 2010 May 14, 14:14
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: NEYMAR

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Jul 21, 20:40

sorry but i dont think he needs a raise in passing or DA and shoting, but about stars, i would like to see what people think about Side, and i disagree with 1-touch, he dont do 1-touch passes or shots enough to warrant a star ;)

User avatar
tamaguchi_japa
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lucashag and 1 guest