Egemen Korkmaz

Moderator: Mod's

Egemen Korkmaz

Postby general suvorov » 2009 Apr 08, 20:03

Last edited by general suvorov on 2010 Feb 03, 11:02, edited 5 times in total.
general suvorov

by »

Re: Egemen Korkmaz

Postby A-SK » 2010 Feb 03, 18:11

very good update. he definitely has a better positional sense than sedat from sivasspor. finally, you're learning how using the ladder system brings out the true quality of our league! :lol:

A-SK

Postby Kanouté » 2010 Jun 18, 10:59

I think he doesn't deserve that low value for Response. I won't suggest a number cuz I know whatever I suggest I'll be wrong.

Kanouté

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Jun 18, 12:08

Das ist das! wrote:I think he doesn't deserve that low value for Response. I won't suggest a number cuz I know whatever I suggest I'll be wrong.

give it a try ;)

general suvorov

Postby Kanouté » 2010 Jun 18, 12:28

I think he is quicker to react than Gökhan Zan or Önder Turaci so I'd suggest a 78/79.

Kanouté

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Jun 18, 12:47

Das ist das! wrote:I think he is quicker to react than Gökhan Zan or Önder Turaci so I'd suggest a 78/79.

I think it was nice start. I'm tottally agree with you. He shall get at least 79 as he was also the best interceptro of TSL of 09/10 season.

general suvorov

Postby PMC » 2010 Jun 18, 12:56

the best interceptor of the TSL and he doesn't deserve a yellow value for responce? :?

I'm against you
PMC

Postby A-SK » 2010 Jun 18, 14:37

Das ist das! wrote:I think he doesn't deserve that low value for Response. I won't suggest a number cuz I know whatever I suggest I'll be wrong.

@Das ist das!
What's that suppose to mean? I would rather you suggest a figure so we can get a discussion started around your suggested figure. Egemen is a rough tackler and isn't one to shy away from a booking. I don't know when it was agreed to give him 76. That makes him amongst the worse in the league when he's actually considered to be one of the best in the league. In all fairness, he prefers to make as much contact with the ball as the man. There isn't a preference :lol:

Egemen's surname roughly means "fearless" and that's exactly why he intercept so many balls. He goes into tackles using every inch of his body. He has a very Turkish mentality in that sense. He picked up 9 yellow card in 34 appearances this season. Statistically speaking, he hasn't actually improved compared to last season (4 yellow and 1 red in 34 appearances) or the seasons before (7 yellow card in 27 appearances) :shock: This guy really isn't afraid of getting booked and focuses on getting the task in hand sorted and nothing else. He doesn't put up with bullshit and will butcher the opposition while trying to intercept the ball. Just like Cadu, he has a tempermant and does look like he's asking for a yellow. His tackling isn't really high enough to warrant anything higher. He's a hot-headed player so maybe he can be given 80, no? I don't think he's experienced or professional enough to warrant a higher figure. I mean, look at this video below....

He's a good interceptor and tough player to play against. On his good day, his timing is really good, but he can't compensate for his partners slip ups. I managed to find another good compilation of his best moments. Have a look....

His physical attributes are underestimated. Whenever he finished a game, sweat is dripping down his face like an animal, but his performance doesn't dip. Stamina can be raised to 84. He's also quicker in the first few meters. Acceleration can be 78. Agility can also be raised. He's looks like a larger version of Gattuso on the pitch. He's not really sluggish when stretching to make the interception. His lower centre of gravity gives him a massive edge over defenders like Servet and etc. I think he can atleast be given 75. He has a really good leap for a "short" defender. He can comfortably outjump opposing defenders. Maybe that could be raised a bit more. He doesn't really get dominated in the air by anyone because he isn't afraid of challenging people in the air or on the floor. I'm looking at the EPL balance ladder and wondering how Anelka is sitting higher than him. Jump can comfortably be 85. He's formed a nice partnership with Giray and probably deserves to have atleast 78. I can't understand why his captain role at Bursaspor was overlooked. His technical abilities are also better as well. He doesn't really fuck up badly when in possession of the ball. SPA, LPA and techniqe can be raised by 2. All those areas may need improving, but he isn't that bad. Curling can also be raised to high 60s rather than mid 60s. His weaker foot frequency probably deserves to be raised as well. He doesn't go into tackles with both feet, but I'm pretty sure he isn't afraid to make an interception with his weaker foot. Weaker foot accuracy could be something like 4.

A-SK

Postby Kanouté » 2010 Jun 18, 14:49

A-SK wrote:

@Das ist das!
What's that suppose to mean? I would rather you suggest a figure so we can get a discussion started around your suggested figure.

Sorry, I got used to see my suggestions being rejected everytime. :mrgreen:

Kanouté

Postby A-SK » 2010 Jun 18, 14:54

Your suggestions are always welcome as long as you don't drift off topic and question my motives :x :P :lol:

A-SK

Postby Kanouté » 2010 Jun 18, 15:09

To be honest, I didn't see anything wrong in your previous post and you know I'm not such a guy who strain at a gnat. They more or less seem to be logical suggestions.. and now it's your turn to have your say, suvorov. :)

Kanouté

Re: EGEMEN Korkmaz

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Jun 22, 08:13

updated: sta-acc-resp-agl-da-spa-sps-lpa-lps-sp-fka-curl-jump- tech-tw

general suvorov

Postby A-SK » 2010 Jun 22, 09:21

his free kick accuracy needs to be standardized to 65. aggression needs to be lowered a tad bit. both onder and bekir are currently sitting on 64/65 so egemen doesn't deserve to sit on those figures. he isn't opted as a fullback anymore to warrant those sort of figures. he doesn't push up a lot, but does charge onto opposition. i think mentality will comfortably emulate that characteristic of his. even as a fullback, egemen never pushes up as much carragher. he doesn't push up enough to warrant 63. aggression should really be lowered to 62 otherwise he'll charge on to the opposition and leave gaps in defence with his shit top speed. i also think his interception rate is high because he fills the gaps in defence. this can be reflected with defence, but i don't think he's reliable enough to warrant a yellow figure (yet). maybe *covering should be added?

A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2011 Feb 14, 00:42

Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 82
Egemen is very quick. He's very similar to Vermaelen in this department. However, Egemen seems to have quicker, but shorter strides than the Belgian.

Agility: 79
His relatively short, boxy and maneuverable physique makes him look physically similar to Gattuso. He can twist and turn well to make those critical interceptions.

A-SK

EGEMEN Korkmaz

Postby bjk_melo_151 » 2011 May 02, 20:00

A-SK wrote:Top Speed: 80
Egemen is very quick. He's very similar to Vermaelen in this department. However, Egemen seems to have quicker, but shorter strides than the Belgian.

His relatively short, boxy and maneuverable physique makes him look physically similar to Gattuso. He can twist and turn well to make those critical interceptions.

So nice. MY opinion; Acc: 81 and Agility: 78

κάθε πρόσωπο που είναι ένας κόσμος. káthe próso̱po pou eínai énas kósmos.
bjk_melo_151

Postby iboshow » 2011 Aug 01, 03:12

Defence: 81
Balance: 87
Stamina: 85
Top Speed: 80
Response: 82
Free Kick Accuracy: 65
Aggression: 63
Team Work Ability: 81

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

★ Marking

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S07 - Man Marking
S10 – DF Leader The leader of Trabzonspor defence last season and captain. Will be a big hole in the team without him.

iboshow

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Aug 03, 21:10

Changed to the new format, fixed birthday and gave him an update based on here suggestions.

Vickingo

Postby general suvorov » 2011 Oct 05, 10:36

edited stamina and cards number fixed.

general suvorov

Postby iboshow » 2011 Dec 25, 02:16

condition/form: 8
He has played 31 Matches in 3 months with a consistent performance in all.

iboshow

Postby muradkaa » 2011 Dec 27, 11:32

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ D-Line Control

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S07 - Man Marking
S08 - Slide Tackle

What do you think about adding *Marking, *Sliding and DF Leader?

muradkaa

Postby muradkaa » 2012 Feb 29, 11:21

E-Jim wrote:
SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ D-Line Control

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S07 - Man Marking
S08 - Slide Tackle

What do you think about adding *Marking, *Sliding and DF Leader?

I recall his proposal to add a special ability in accordance with the cards. :)

muradkaa

PreviousNext

Return to Fenerbahçe SK