Moderator: Mod's

Michael BALLACK

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:23

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Michael BALLACK

Postby Albo7 » 2010 May 18, 20:45

What a crap!
People are angry at him because he destroyed Ballacks last World Cup on purpose!
We all know he was angry at the fact that there was no room for him at Germanys NT!
They left likes of Contento and Frings out,who would give a hell about Boateng?!
We all know that that's the reason why he tackled the captain like that!

Image TROLL KING Image

Albo7

Postby Paddy » 2010 May 18, 22:05

Ballack slapped him in the face before the incident, but I really doubt there was any intent for him to injure him.

Paddy

Postby Kanouté » 2010 May 19, 06:41

As far as I know Ballack's set to sue him.

Kanouté

Postby BigStu » 2010 May 19, 07:12

If ballack had slapped me In the face I would get revenge in much more refined ways or I would let it go as Ballack is quite a tall guy and looks like Jason Bourne....

BigStu

Postby s-cobar » 2010 May 19, 07:23

accutally `never wanted post in the Ballack thread agian - but - The last two days have shown why I can`t celebrate the German NT. This country sucks. It was a football game. Boateng was fouled Ballack. As it happened in any other game 20 times.

Ballack has an injury tolerance who`s terrible. That`s a fact.

now he can`t go to the WC - too bad - but it is.

But it is frightening how much hate is met with Boateng. This is pure racism in Germany and runs like a witch hunt.

Arrogance and intolerance is what distinguishes many of the fans.

It was the World Cup in 2006 so and it runs straight way again.

right now I just feel ashamed.

s-cobar

Postby BigStu » 2010 May 19, 07:33

He may be somehat injury prone but that tackle was an ankle breaker, my intial prognosis was an ankle break.

And Boateng did put the capatian and one of the country most popular players out of the WC

BigStu

Postby s-cobar » 2010 May 19, 07:40

Chelseakid08 wrote:He may be somehat injury prone but that tackle was an ankle breaker, my intial prognosis was an ankle break.

And Boateng did put the capatian and one of the country most popular players out of the WC

it was a hard foul - but man you know that you`ve got fouls on this level in more matches than just this.

Yes he`s the captain of the germn NT - I could also understand an act of defiance. But look at Facebook, how many hate Boateng groups are there now.

His brother is still apart of the German NT. strange...

it is disrespectful.

s-cobar

Postby BigStu » 2010 May 19, 08:06

well, if rooney was put out the wc you would get the same reaction over here, though not with other players, other players would get no sympathy, some in fact people want to see get hurt (JT, Gerrard)

BigStu

Postby Shubitidze » 2010 May 19, 10:26

s-cobar wrote:accutally `never wanted post in the Ballack thread agian - but - The last two days have shown why I can`t celebrate the German NT. This country sucks. It was a football game. Boateng was fouled Ballack. As it happened in any other game 20 times.

But it is frightening how much hate is met with Boateng. This is pure racism in Germany and runs like a witch hunt.

It has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with his skin colour or the background of his father. Am I a racist or intolerant if I do not like somebody? The press articles (even yellow press) also never broaches the issue of his personal background.

What his father said some days ago underlines my opinion about the current story, also that K-P Boateng told the press that he excused three times on the pitch for the foul, which was a perky lie. Btw, Jerome Boateng wasn't raised by the same father, which seems to be the main reasons why they both do not have comparable personalities.

K-P Boateng simply is a really dislikable person for me and the majority of the German football fans. Catch word like "racism" or "intolerance" are absolutely inappropriate in this context.

Shubitidze

Postby s-cobar » 2010 May 19, 10:35

Shubitidze wrote:
s-cobar wrote:accutally `never wanted post in the Ballack thread agian - but - The last two days have shown why I can`t celebrate the German NT. This country sucks. It was a football game. Boateng was fouled Ballack. As it happened in any other game 20 times.

It has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with his skin colour or the background of his father. Am I a racist or intolerant if I do not like somebody? The press articles (even yellow press) also never broaches the issue of his personal background.

What his father said some days ago underlines my opinion about the current story, also that K-P Boateng told the press that he excused three times on the pitch for the foul, which was a perky lie. Btw, Jerome Boateng wasn't raised by the same father, which seems to be the main reasons why they both do not have comparable personalities.

K-P Boateng simply is a really dislikable person for me and the majority of the German football fans. Catch word like "racism" or "intolerance" are absolutely inappropriate in this context.

if there are gropus with the name "Boateng gib deinen deutschen pass ab" is this racism.

If you know this racism in such a statement does not recognize or want to see, you should be thought.

I care a damn what makes Boateng or his father does or whatever they say.

Germany simply shows once again his true face.

perhaps it is not for this thread, but if you really do not see how to behave exactly opposite Boateng, then you make me sorry.

s-cobar

Postby Ken » 2010 May 19, 10:51

If this is brought to court than this is a total bollock. So what if Boateng put the German captain in the treatment room before WC ? Shit happen when you don't expect it. Boateng just got stuck in and made a bad tackle in the wrong part of Ballack's leg, and now all of a sudden he is about to go to court ? Why don't you just put Shawcross in jail then because he broke the leg of one of the most influental Welsh player Ramsey ? The problem just get exaggerated because this is Ballack. I bet if this is just a backup player for Germany then no one would give a shit about it.

Ken

Postby Albo7 » 2010 May 19, 10:55

I don't know about germans, if they hate him mostly because he is black or not, but for me it makes no difference!
He might be as white as milk for all I care, I just hate him about what he did!
He is one of my most hated players along with Sissies like CR or Sergio Busquets (which happen to be white.)
And what I think is most of the german fans think just like me...

Image TROLL KING Image

Albo7

Postby s-cobar » 2010 May 19, 10:55

Ken wrote:If this is brought to court than this is a total bollock. So what if Boateng put the German captain in the treatment room before WC ? Shit happen when you don't expect it. Boateng just got stuck in and made a bad tackle in the wrong part of Ballack's leg, and now all of a sudden he is about to go to court ? Why don't you just put Shawcross in jail then because he broke the leg of one of the most influental Welsh player Ramsey ? The problem just get exaggerated because this is Ballack. I bet if this is just a backup player for Germany then no one would give a shit about it.

I want to celebrate you for this statement.

there is nothing about skin colour in the press. But the bild called him an asshole.

and there are some groups of facebook who said Boateng should give his german passport back. that`s bullshit.

it is the German mentality that goes by the public. and it is disrespectful again.

s-cobar

Postby Majin » 2010 May 19, 11:27

header 91 ? There seems a little excessive?

Majin

Postby master smurf » 2010 May 21, 15:41

So does 90 Stamina

Dem no worry We
master smurf

Postby deity86 » 2010 Jun 09, 09:26

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby besthunter » 2010 Jun 09, 10:00

33 years old and free looks like ac milan potential hahah

besthunter

Postby s-cobar » 2010 Jun 09, 10:25

besthunter wrote:33 years old and free looks like ac milan potential hahah

Mourinho reportedly interested and the half of the Bundesliga

s-cobar

Postby BigStu » 2010 Jun 09, 15:09

I hope he stays in the prem OR go's back to bayern

BigStu

Postby Jez » 2010 Jun 09, 15:11

Who do you reckon would take him in the Premiership? I think it's more a case of who can afford his wages really. It wouldn't surprise me to see City sign him, even though they have more than enough midfielders as it is

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Jez

PreviousNext

Return to Retired Players