Aírton

Moderators: rafzin, tamaguchi_japa, Mod's

Aírton

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 23:37

Name: Airton Ribeiro Santos
Image




Last edited by squallzinn on 2010 Mar 20, 14:51, edited 11 times in total.
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9897
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 121 times

by »



 

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby Prata » 2010 Mar 10, 17:46

I have some doubts with he is that fast, but surely is faster than this values... I think he is too a bit sronger than this. He outmuscled some players like Seabra(Height: 184
,Weight: 75 , Balance 82), Leonel Olimpio(Length: 184 ,Weight: 78, Balance 81) and João Paulo (Length: 187, Weight: 80, Balance: 83)

Doing a lot of stuff int the Portuguese League -transfers, updating players, updating squads,...
User avatar
Prata
 
Posts: 469
Joined: 2009 Jan 14, 17:59
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby HFClub » 2010 Mar 17, 00:20

da_ni wrote:his def positioning still needs more testing, but against Paços, a team that attacks very well, at times he was bit lost, but he managed to track bak many times, very fast, he completely outrunned (i think it was him) Livramento, who has TS 82 and ACC 83, so i think he's much faster than this. also his p
he seemed to have secure passes, and a good ball control. until further observations, his stats seems precise. he may have low K and Curling, but that's not an item he'll be using much, so it affects little his performances.


Well put. And his Body balance needs a raise also. I suggest 84

User avatar
HFClub
 
Posts: 134
Joined: 2009 Jun 05, 13:31
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby squallzinn » 2010 Mar 18, 16:25

Well, what do you thing about:

Bal: 83
TS: 81
Acc: 78

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby RMOliveira » 2010 Mar 18, 17:20

For me thats very reasonable, however i dont think he his as strong as DL, but lets wait for opinions.

User avatar
RMOliveira
 
Posts: 156
Joined: 2009 Feb 16, 21:41
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby Pikka » 2010 Mar 19, 22:41

squallzinn wrote:Well, what do you thing about:

Bal: 83
TS: 81
Acc: 78


Agreed, at least for BB .

User avatar
Pikka
 
Posts: 374
Joined: 2009 Oct 11, 23:36
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby Djoni » 2010 Mar 19, 22:54

squallzinn wrote:Well, what do you thing about:

Bal: 83
TS: 81
Acc: 78


Agree

Djoni
 
Posts: 340
Joined: 2008 Dec 14, 12:41
Location: Sesimbra - Portugal
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby A-SK » 2010 Mar 20, 05:54

his response is too high. with the current value, he'll be flawless on his good days. he averaged a yellow for every 3 games last season. his disciplinary record still needs some work. for that reason, i think his response should be lowered to 80. i don't think he's a better willians.

User avatar
A-SK
 
Posts: 1919
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 00:24
Location: Enfield, Greater London
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby squallzinn » 2010 Mar 20, 14:49

So I will update BB, TS and Acc. How about Resp 80? Do you agree?

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby Pikka » 2010 Mar 22, 14:10

He adapted very well to benfica's football, he is a well focused player with a good tactical sense of game, and his timing is good, he rarely makes faults, i think his response is fine for now.

User avatar
Pikka
 
Posts: 374
Joined: 2009 Oct 11, 23:36
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby Djoni » 2010 Mar 30, 02:11

TEC: 79 He has very good technique for a DM*

Djoni
 
Posts: 340
Joined: 2008 Dec 14, 12:41
Location: Sesimbra - Portugal
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby JMVP » 2010 Mar 31, 18:10

Djoni wrote:TEC: 79 He has very good technique for a DM*


True. Afterall he's brazilian.
We haven't seen that much from him, but i think it's clear he's not a 76 for technique, in fact i would go even further and give him a nice yellow 80, wich i'm sure it's not excessivly generous.

And what about his defense and speed values? Aren't they too high? He didn't seemed especially fast (not faster than Meireles for instance) and why has he got a higher defense value than Javi Garcia?

User avatar
JMVP
 
Posts: 1734
Joined: 2010 Jan 31, 21:02
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby Djoni » 2010 Mar 31, 19:30

JMVP wrote:
Djoni wrote:TEC: 79 He has very good technique for a DM*


True. Afterall he's brazilian.
We haven't seen that much from him, but i think it's clear he's not a 76 for technique, in fact i would go even further and give him a nice yellow 80, wich i'm sure it's not excessivly generous.

And what about his defense and speed values? Aren't they too high? He didn't seemed especially fast (not faster than Meireles for instance) and why has he got a higher defense value than Javi Garcia?


Because of his accurate tackling. Instead of making fouls, he wins them. He is a very good DM.
É menos sarrafeiro e mais subtil que o Javi Garcia, mas executa as suas tarefas muito bem.

Djoni
 
Posts: 340
Joined: 2008 Dec 14, 12:41
Location: Sesimbra - Portugal
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby da_ni » 2010 Apr 01, 13:36

JMVP wrote:
Djoni wrote:TEC: 79 He has very good technique for a DM*


True. Afterall he's brazilian.
We haven't seen that much from him, but i think it's clear he's not a 76 for technique, in fact i would go even further and give him a nice yellow 80, wich i'm sure it's not excessivly generous.

And what about his defense and speed values? Aren't they too high? He didn't seemed especially fast (not faster than Meireles for instance) and why has he got a higher defense value than Javi Garcia?


Do youthink that Airton is slower than this? you are a benfica fan, so you certainly watch more benfica games than me, but i honestly think that Airtan is faster than this (in fact i was the one who sugested a raise in his speed). About Def., it's true that like this he's on the same ground of players like Javi Garcia and Fernando.

"My heart only has one colour: Blue and White!!
João D. Pinto
User avatar
da_ni
 
Posts: 573
Joined: 2009 Apr 10, 12:50
Location: Luanda, Angola
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby Djoni » 2010 Apr 01, 21:10

da_ni wrote:
JMVP wrote:
Djoni wrote:TEC: 79 He has very good technique for a DM*


True. Afterall he's brazilian.
We haven't seen that much from him, but i think it's clear he's not a 76 for technique, in fact i would go even further and give him a nice yellow 80, wich i'm sure it's not excessivly generous.

And what about his defense and speed values? Aren't they too high? He didn't seemed especially fast (not faster than Meireles for instance) and why has he got a higher defense value than Javi Garcia?


Do youthink that Airton is slower than this? you are a benfica fan, so you certainly watch more benfica games than me, but i honestly think that Airtan is faster than this (in fact i was the one who sugested a raise in his speed). About Def., it's true that like this he's on the same ground of players like Javi Garcia and Fernando.


Is tackling is more accurate than Javi Garcia and Fernando. Both of them, are players that make many fouls, but, yes, they have good tackling, but Aírton is better than them. His tackling is superb. He rarely makes a foul.

Djoni
 
Posts: 340
Joined: 2008 Dec 14, 12:41
Location: Sesimbra - Portugal
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby John » 2010 Jun 01, 04:09

from what i've seen in the video and a couple matches from last year i believe that he should have WFF 5-6 and his abilities such as SPA, SPS, LPA, LPS , SP could be higher and curling could be standardized, i can't suggest specific values because i haven't seen him much!!

pes is definitely worse than japanese porn nowadays
John
 
Posts: 822
Joined: 2010 Feb 11, 23:51
Location: Cyprus - Nicosia
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby JMVP » 2010 Jun 01, 15:53

Djoni wrote:Is tackling is more accurate than Javi Garcia and Fernando. Both of them, are players that make many fouls, but, yes, they have good tackling, but Aírton is better than them. His tackling is superb. He rarely makes a foul.


No way he deserves higher defense than these two for now. Airton entered benfica games whe the score was already set (apart from Javi's suspension of course), he never had to show a great defensive work. Besides Javi is slower and less agile, so, even if he has a better defense value his tackling won't be has good has Airton's.

Fernando is one of our league best players but most people can't see that. You say Airton is a better tackler than Fernando? Maybe you ought to see more Porto games. Fernando can't pass the ball decently but defensivly he is the better DMF in our league, imo. If he knew how to pass the ball arround well he would be the new Gilberto Silva or something like that.

The thing with Javi is that he is so complete in what a good "trinco" qualities should be. He is tall and strong, he has tactical awareness, he is a fighter and he knows how to pass a ball.

And this last one is even more important in a team in wich all midfielders except Javi are fairly ofensive minded. When Javi wins the ball back he chooses the safest and more efective passing line nearly always. And since he hasn't got that much suport from his midfield teamates this decision ability is extremely important.

As for Airton what i could see is that he has a typical brazilian relation with the ball. Has a silky touch and his passing is also flawless but more horizontal and less productive than Javi's.

So the conlclusions i can draw for now are:

1- Airton's defense value should be inferior to both Javi and Fernando. Btw, Fernando should have the highest response value of these three.

2- Airton's passing acuracy should be higher than Fernando's.

3- Airton's TW value should be much lower than Javi's.

4- Airton's technique and DA values should be higher than Javi's.

User avatar
JMVP
 
Posts: 1734
Joined: 2010 Jan 31, 21:02
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby yourigo » 2010 Jun 03, 02:03

i agree with jmvp on everything he said, i'd just like to add that although airton's passing accuracy deserves to be higher than fernando's, i think he's long passing should still be under javi's...maybe he's better than javi at this, but hasn't shown it yet, he prefers short passes, while on the other hand you often see javi passing in crab-like style, a long ball to whoever's on the wing (and he's very good at it)

cheers

"You do ill if you praise, and still worse if you reprove in a matter you do not understand." - Da Vinci
yourigo
 
Posts: 403
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 23:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby JMVP » 2010 Nov 20, 18:16

I know he hasn't played much but he seems like a quality player. Too bad for him Benfica never play more than one DMF, and it's not easy to steal Javi's place in the starting eleven. He's not better than Javi but he's too good for a bench warmer.

Yourigo, agree with what you said in your last post. He shows good, well measured short passes but he hasn't shown any long passes. I have some doubts on the values i should give him though, because his passes are accurate, on the foot, but also very conservative. He has shown he can shoot too, and his 1st touch is quite decent.


Defence: 74 - not a bad value by any means.

Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 78 - not sure of any numbers but he's not as fast as Fernando, probably faster than Javi. I'd say something more along the lines of Andrés Madrid, a tad faster than Mendes, not fast enough to be in the yellow zone.

Short Pass Accuracy: 77

Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 66 - he has made some long range attempts were he shows he can pack decent power.

Technique: 78 - If André Santos has 81 and Grimi 78, then 78 is the minimum for him i guess.

Team Work: 82>76 - Maybe he deserved that value before but not in Benfica. He simply can't be ahead Javi. Imo TW should be the most affected stat when players change clubs.

User avatar
JMVP
 
Posts: 1734
Joined: 2010 Jan 31, 21:02
Location: Portugal
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby squallzinn » 2010 Nov 21, 02:56

I don't follow Benfica's games, but I remember he had a good header, maybe 77

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby Luisao82 » 2010 Nov 21, 06:31

JMVP wrote:Team Work: 82>76 - Maybe he deserved that value before but not in Benfica. He simply can't be ahead Javi. Imo TW should be the most affected stat when players change clubs.


Very good point there! (Y)

If bullfighting is culture, then cannibalism is gastronomy.
User avatar
Luisao82
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: 2009 Aug 22, 13:09
Location: Maputo (MOZAMBIQUE)
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 1 time

PreviousNext

Return to Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests