Dennis Aogo

Moderators: Hayame, s-cobar, Mod's

Dennis Aogo

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 22:28

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Dennis AOGO

Postby monKevski » 2009 Apr 16, 15:41

I think Aogo needs an all around update!
Within the season he became one of my favourite player at Hamburger SV, because he'd done a great developement in his playing.

Here my suggestions:

Attack - Defence:

He's quite good in both areas, but he join in more into the offensive.
He cooperates quite good with Jansen on the left side and if Hamburg gets the ball, he'll run directly to the opponents side to afford a chance for a goal.
Natural he has great defensive qualities, he shows them in last games, where he played as a sixer in front of the defence. In my opinion he's very flexible on both positions, so:

Attack: 73
Defence: 69

Balance & Stamina:

He has develope a great physis within this season. He became more self-confident and has no fear against great players. Aogo also doesn't avoid to get into duel.
His Stamina is almost a great value for him. He paces his side up and down, sometimes he's foreward at the opponents goal, but he's almost sometimes in the defence to defeat their own goal.
Aogo is one the players, who still run in the last minutes. I see it last week-end against Stuttgart, where he shot the ball onto the crossbar. That shows that he still has the power to play more than 90 minutes.

Balance: 84
Stamina: 85-86

Agility & Dribbling Speed:

Aogo should get there really values around the low 80's.
He is quite agile and doen't look so stark as he were move with the ball very slow. Therefore I think it should be necessary to give him a higher value in DS. He doen't lose such a lot pace with the ball, he is quite quick with it in my eyes.

Agility: 80-81
Dribble Speed: 81-82

Shooting

Shot Power must be higher!! He has an incredible shot, when you saw the game against Stuttgart, you'll know what I mean.
Against he also shot the ball with fulminated power on the goal, but Cherundolo rescued the shot with his face. Therefore he was bazed for a few minutes.

SA: 71
SP: 86
ST: 72

Jump must be higher, it is so. :P
Jump: 80

Mentality & Team Work

Aogo is a team player and runs almost in the last minutes of the games as it I said for his Stamina. He looked for players beeing free, but he also makes quite often a double-pass with Jansen to have the chance running to the baseling and flank the ball into the box.

Mentality: 80
Team Work: 81

Stars:

I don't think Aogo deserves *Covering, but he still needs other stars.
He stays at his side and won't fill some gaps so often, if there are some in the defence or in the midfield.
But he must get *Middle Shooting and *Penalty.
jorgebolano told me, he played most of the time as a DMF for Freiburg and made great goals far away from the goal. Aogo also shot most of the penalties and was almost succesful.

I think, the explanations are good enough to understand them. ;)

Greetz monKevski

monKevski

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Apr 16, 17:13

Wow...nice post 8-)

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby monKevski » 2009 Apr 16, 17:57

Well, I don't know, if these explanation are precise enough to have a good view on his stats. I hope, Heui will my suggestions and gives his opinion to them.

monKevski

Postby Heui » 2009 Apr 16, 21:38

to summerise your suggestion and compare them to my stats:

Attack: 73 (71)
Defence: 69 (67)
The ratio is the exact same, so I would suggest we take the midway and put it on 72/68?

Balance: 84 (/; I trust you there)
Stamina: 85-86 (85)

Agility: 80-81 (80)
Dribble Speed: 81-82 (82)
Bingo!

SA: 71 (73)
SP: 86 (84)
ST: 72 (75)
I'm also fine with SP 86 because he seems to have a harder shot than I thought he has. But since he can play as DMF and he's the set piece taker #2 I think he deserves both, higher SA and ST. His Free Kicks are so dangerous because he can put some accuracy and furthermore much technique and a lot of curl in them.

Mentality: 80
Team Work: 81 (both /; so I trust you once again)

I don't know about *MS but *Penalties is a must. I would give him *MS as an optional star. I don't think he's the guy that just shots to ball on target before watching for teammates.

All in all great suggestions!

oh and btw, "Within the season he became one of my favourite player at Hamburger SV, because he'd done a great developement in his playing."

I disagree there ;) He was already this good for Freiburg but he finally shows his real qualities for Hamburg too, althought he can still deliver better set pieces :)

Heui

Postby calleklein » 2009 Apr 16, 22:10

Updated!
He is really the HSV Guy with the greatest Development this Season.

calleklein

Postby Nrby » 2009 Aug 23, 17:09

post92869.html#p92869

good cross here and in the same match he had another good one ... LPS should go up considering these crosses ... but you guys here should know better if he crosses regularly this good

Nrby

Postby Shubitidze » 2009 Oct 03, 10:33

His crosses are very good, that's why he is taking all corners and long free kicks (AFAIK) for Hamburg. For me he is very far above Jansen (79/86)... But the latter is IMO significantly overrated in his long passes, especially his LPA.

But Aogo is underrated ATM. What do you think about something like...

LPA=79
LPS=81
CURL=80?

And one more thing. For me it seems that his BB is overrated around 2 points, so I disagree with MonKevski here. BB=84 + 84kg make him very strong, stronger than he seems to be for me in real. For instance he is now stronger than the CB's Mathijsen or Compper. What do you think about this? I'd rather see him at BB=82 , maybe even 81 and so on par with guys like Diekmeier and Hamit Altintop.

BB=82

Furthermore I see him slightly overrated in TW. I don't see a 'yellow' for him here, correct me if I am wrong as I have not seen him really live in the stadium yet.

TW=79

Shubitidze

Postby monKevski » 2009 Oct 03, 12:15

The 84 in Balance isn't from me, my set is based on the set from jorgebolano.
His Long Passing should be in the 80's, he's very versatile there, sometimes a very long pass, some a short one like against Tel-Aviv. He also puts quite a lot of power in his passes, you can see it in his corners and there are also with a lot swerve.
So I agree with you, my value would be:

BB: 82
LPA: 80
LPS: 82
Svw: 80

His Team Work is quite good, he mostly looks for a teammate, he's not the one who still wants to dribble out a player, he rather passes to someone else. And most of his passes reach the other one. So, a value over 80 wouldn't be so wrong. ;)

I also want to admit to raise his Aggression, in the last games he still ran till the base line and playes long pass into the box. Though he plays at the SB position, he seems for me as a SM as I mostly see him there.
My suggestion, 81 in Agg.

monKevski

Postby Shubitidze » 2009 Oct 03, 18:34

monKevski wrote:The 84 in Balance isn't from me, my set is based on the set from jorgebolano.
His Long Passing should be in the 80's, he's very versatile there, sometimes a very long pass, some a short one like against Tel-Aviv. He also puts quite a lot of power in his passes, you can see it in his corners and there are also with a lot swerve.
So I agree with you, my value would be:

BB: 82
LPA: 80
LPS: 82
Svw: 80

His Team Work is quite good, he mostly looks for a teammate, he's not the one who still wants to dribble out a player, he rather passes to someone else. And most of his passes reach the other one. So, a value over 80 wouldn't be so wrong. ;)

I also want to admit to raise his Aggression, in the last games he still ran till the base line and playes long pass into the box. Though he plays at the SB position, he seems for me as a SM as I mostly see him there.
My suggestion, 81 in Agg.

I absolutely agree with these suggestions!

About AGG... Don't you think it's enough to set him on "offensive" in the tactics settings? We'll see how players in PES 2010 behave, but in the current one SB's are a bit too offensive for me...

Shubitidze

Postby monKevski » 2009 Oct 03, 18:36

Well, 81 isn't a great value for a SB, think Beck has 82 there and at the moment I see them at the same level.
And we're still work on PES 6 till 2009, if 2010 is much different, we must change the whole database.

monKevski

Postby calleklein » 2009 Oct 04, 10:28

updated like suggested

calleklein

Postby kasi » 2009 Oct 05, 17:32

in my opinion he is better than technique 78.. i think 80 is ok

lg kasi

kasi

Postby s-cobar » 2009 Dec 03, 15:42

I would raise his agression by 1 point and raise his curl by 2 points.

s-cobar

Postby Sean_19 » 2010 Feb 26, 18:28

Imo he needs P09 - Early Cross.

Pro: HSV, Celtic, Hannover 96, Waldhof Mannheim, Barca, Inter, ManU, Argentina, Spain, Ireland
Contra: Werder, Pauli, Bayern, Arsenal, Chelsea, Milan, France, Brazil
Sean_19

Postby monKevski » 2010 Feb 27, 11:38

I don't think he deserves it, he's not like Boateng when playing as a right back who always hits crosses near the midline. Aogo rather tends to hit the ball near the 18 yard box, so that the cross still has enough speed and with nice curl.

monKevski

Postby BiG TeL » 2010 Apr 03, 04:10

Cards:

P13 - Long Ranger
S04 - Penalties
S13 - Long Throw

BiG TeL

Postby Hayame » 2011 Nov 11, 22:11

today he was really awful, none of his crosses reached a teammate and this wasn´t his first bad game this saison.
Also i´ve noticed that he didn´t use his right foot not even to pass pver 5 meters.
If he don´t get in form he really need a downgrade especially his Passing Skills.

Hayame

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Jan 19, 14:57

At defensive aspects i think he improved, isn't a beast defending, but isn't awful neither. Better positionally or less times going to attack could be the reason, but more safe at defence. Sure. DEF to 70 at level of Molinaro (increible! :o ),

...U dared to enter my world... Image
Kruger13

Postby Kerry » 2012 Jan 19, 15:25

Was about to comment on that :| Completely with you here. 70 DEF looks the like the real deal.

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Next

Return to FC Schalke 04