Wayne Rooney

Moderators: vinnie, BigStu, Jez, Mod's

Wayne Rooney

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jan 15, 01:44

Spoiler: show

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 04, 06:16, edited 11 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Wayne ROONEY

Postby Paddy » 2010 Jan 15, 01:50

OMG how is his SA not higher than Defoe, he plays for United!

Paddy

Postby Jez » 2010 Jan 15, 10:21

Has someone deleted every page from this thread? :lol:

"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Jez

Postby deity86 » 2010 Jan 15, 10:39

Look at the Missing players thread and all will be revealed (sort of) ;)

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby Ken » 2010 Jan 15, 11:12

Wow my word did work magically :lol: (but in a wrong way :|)

Ken

Postby Vandeach » 2010 Jan 15, 16:26

Anyone got any opinions on lowering his speed and long passing stats slightly?

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby Paddy » 2010 Jan 15, 16:41

You do.

Paddy

Postby Alcohomicide » 2010 Jan 15, 16:46

Please be more specific, Vandeach. You're a mod.

"When we were winning leagues and European Cups at Real I always said Makelele was our most important player. There is no way myself Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard."
Alcohomicide

Postby Angel of Death » 2010 Jan 15, 18:35

Didn't he have jump at 80 before he got deleted? Or did he had it updated? The rest seem the same.
PS: I think he needs more playing time in United to make stats for him 8-)

VAMOS ARIS

Having some general ideas and will start creating some teams
Angel of Death

Postby Vandeach » 2010 Jan 15, 18:57

Alcohomicide wrote:Please be more specific, Vandeach. You're a mod.

Be more specific? I was asking if anyone had any opinions on the matter, I don't see how it could've been more clear cut than that. I was merely hoping to spark up some discussion about those particular stats.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby Alcohomicide » 2010 Jan 15, 18:59

Yeah, but Vandeach it's obvious you have something on your mind and if you say something like that then the silly-billy's will show up and suggest retarded stuff. Come on, spit it out!

"When we were winning leagues and European Cups at Real I always said Makelele was our most important player. There is no way myself Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard."
Alcohomicide

Postby BigStu » 2010 Jan 15, 19:20

Angel of Death wrote:Didn't he have jump at 80 before he got deleted? Or did he had it updated? The rest seem the same.

He was at 80 for jump

BigStu

Postby Angel of Death » 2010 Jan 15, 20:03

Yes, that's what I remember as well. Considering Vandeach's changes, I gave a look at the Long Passing ladders and he currently is on par with Ballack, Giggs, Ireland, Barry and Modric. Seeing that guys in 83, like V. Persie, Arshavin, Richardson, Kranjcar, Duff, Milijas are more equal to Lil'Wayne than those at 84, I believe it is better to lower his LPA to 83. What do you people think?

VAMOS ARIS

Having some general ideas and will start creating some teams
Angel of Death

Postby Hot Stepper » 2010 Jan 15, 20:19

Angel of Death wrote:Yes, that's what I remember as well. Considering Vandeach's changes, I gave a look at the Long Passing ladders and he currently is on par with Ballack, Giggs, Ireland, Barry and Modric. Seeing that guys in 83, like V. Persie, Arshavin, Richardson, Kranjcar, Duff, Milijas are more equal to Lil'Wayne than those at 84, I believe it is better to lower his LPA to 83. What do you people think?

you got my vote!

but he should really get his jump back to 80

Hot Stepper

Postby deity86 » 2010 Jan 15, 23:05

Chelseakid08 wrote:
Angel of Death wrote:Didn't he have jump at 80 before he got deleted? Or did he had it updated? The rest seem the same.

He was at 80 for jump
He was? Then I either missed it or there was a silent update. I'm sure I remember looking the stats over recently and not seeing any differences so either I'm blind, or you guys are :D

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby Alcohomicide » 2010 Jan 16, 00:49

It should be 80 anyway. LPA is an interesting point, loads miss their target cause he rushes or doesn't execute properly - his vision is top drawer though. He spots them but is defo lacking in execution a bit. On a good orangey day he's delightful, though.

Alcohomicide

Postby Kanouté » 2010 Jan 18, 17:36

The most scorer of the season is having SA 82. Interesting..

Kanouté

Postby Paddy » 2010 Jan 18, 17:42

I think his ST should be lower, he rarely strikes the ball cleanly anymore, he often blasts it into the stands giving a nice souvenir for the fans, his finishing is far from great but the only reason as to why he can score is due to the terrific link up play he has with both Valencia and Berbatov, his finishing is at times, actually mostly decides to pass it being unselfish in his style and nature, I actually would consider having a few more changes to his current set which would include changing his Teamwork, Shot Technique, Shot Power and well everything, I don't actually see these stats accurately rating Wayne.

Paddy

Postby Phil » 2010 Jan 18, 18:04

I agree with you that ST could be looked at as a possible decrease in the future, plus I agree with an increase in TW for the reasons you stated of his unselfishness plus his vision, link up play, general awareness of team moves etc. All in all imo he should be on 88 because if you take TW as not JUST being about passing vision but also link up play etc. then he should be higher than Berbatov.

Phil

Postby chanman » 2010 Jan 19, 17:16

P.DIDDY wrote:I think his ST should be lower, he rarely strikes the ball cleanly anymore, he often blasts it into the stands giving a nice souvenir for the fans, his finishing is far from great but the only reason as to why he can score is due to the terrific link up play he has with both Valencia and Berbatov, his finishing is at times, actually mostly decides to pass it being unselfish in his style and nature, I actually would consider having a few more changes to his current set which would include changing his Teamwork, Shot Technique, Shot Power and well everything, I don't actually see these stats accurately rating Wayne.

I'm curious what values you would suggest Paddy, because I tend to agree with you.

chanman

Next

Return to Manchester United FC