Miguel Veloso

Moderators: mracho, Mod's

Miguel Veloso

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:09

Last edited by element on 2009 Aug 05, 09:41, edited 4 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Miguel VELOSO

Postby element » 2008 Dec 09, 23:11

[pic in the first post]

element

Postby Peter80000 » 2008 Dec 20, 04:10

Consistency 5?

http://aibenfica.blogspot.com
Peter80000

Postby RB7 » 2008 Dec 20, 08:57

Peter80000 wrote:Consistency 5?

I'm not sure but he performs well most of the times.. is just not as shiny as a guy like Reyes and not that much into play as Hulk.. he's a great player but just seems not to shine that often..

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 27, 03:19

I want to suggest an increase of 2 points in response, 82, the current value is a bit harsh comparing with other DMF, he should be should be on the average imo, why not?¿

Also, i want to suggest higher TW, 83/84, he is very cooperative in the midfield always helping and doing with good eficiency his labour as playmaker in the team.

Like you say RB7, he doesn't use shine so often (just some great shots or FKs, wich are not relate with his role in the team), he has a "dark" labour in the team doing the "dirty job" that doesn't shines, but he does a good work with good eficiency. He is the kind of player that makes a good work to the coach eyes but not at all to the fans eyes.

Resuming the suggestions are:

RESONSE: 82 (+2)
TW: 83/84 (+2/+3)

Ulises

Postby RB7 » 2008 Dec 27, 11:29

Ulises wrote:I want to suggest an increase of 2 points in response, 82, the current value is a bit harsh comparing with other DMF, he should be should be on the average imo, why not?¿

Also, i want to suggest higher TW, 83/84, he is very cooperative in the midfield always helping and doing with good eficiency his labour as playmaker in the team.

Like you say RB7, he doesn't use shine so often (just some great shots or FKs, wich are not relate with his role in the team), he has a "dark" labour in the team doing the "dirty job" that doesn't shines, but he does a good work with good eficiency. He is the kind of player that makes a good work to the coach eyes but not at all to the fans eyes.

Resuming the suggestions are:

RESONSE: 82 (+2)
TW: 83/84 (+2/+3)

You are right in all you've said except response 82 being average. In Portugal the average is 77 but he sure is above average.
You were also wrong about the fans, everyone loves him except the coach that is having inumerous troubles because of him doing work as a model and hating to play LB.. but aside from all that he's a great player that is in the bench now, giving the spot to a changed Rochemback..
But I agree with your suggestions, updated ;)

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby Peter80000 » 2008 Dec 27, 12:02

I don't know. Anything above 80 for teamwork seems a lot for this guy! :?

http://aibenfica.blogspot.com
Peter80000

Postby RB7 » 2008 Dec 27, 12:19

Peter80000 wrote:I don't know. Anything above 80 for teamwork seems a lot for this guy! :?

What do you mean? Do you ever see him dribbling past opponents? Or do you think he doesn't fit into the team?
Look, recovering the ball and pass with class is what he does and effectively, he really is a teamplayer and it's dumb to leave him out for Rochemback who is clearly in a downfall..

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 28, 15:28

RB7 wrote:You are right in all you've said except response 82 being average. In Portugal the average is 77 but he sure is above average.
You were also wrong about the fans, everyone loves him except the coach that is having inumerous troubles because of him doing work as a model and hating to play LB.. but aside from all that he's a great player that is in the bench now, giving the spot to a changed Rochemback..

Well is not easy to follow portuguese liga in spain, i didn't know he is having troubles with the coach, but he is a great DMF, looks like the tipical argentinean midfielders, very complete players, he is a waste like SB.

I personally signed him in my OF for real madrid, playing next to gago a great couple for the mid, better than lasanna diarra, what a waste of money...

Ulises

Postby RB7 » 2008 Dec 28, 16:21

Ulises wrote:
RB7 wrote:You are right in all you've said except response 82 being average. In Portugal the average is 77 but he sure is above average.

Well is not easy to follow portuguese liga in spain, i didn't know he is having troubles with the coach, but he is a great DMF, looks like the tipical argentinean midfielders, very complete players, he is a waste like SB.

I personally signed him in my OF for real madrid, playing next to gago a great couple for the mid, better than lasanna diarra, what a waste of money...

Yes he's great ;)
But I wouldn't call Diarra a waste of money :lol:

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 28, 20:43

I don't like makelele style of DMF, Gago probably is not that good in defense, but he is much more complete player, great vision of the game, good passing, playmaking, not just run and destroy the game.

But paying 20M €, for diarra, i would sing veloso.

Ulises

Postby RB7 » 2008 Dec 28, 22:13

Ulises wrote:I don't like makelele style of DMF, Gago probably is not that good in defense, but he is much more complete player, great vision of the game, good passing, playmaking, not just run and destroy the game.

But paying 20M €, for diarra, i would sing veloso.

Well Diarra is able of doing all that stuff you mentioned too..

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jan 04, 01:10

Here again 8-)

Now i came with with a suggestion to rise his response. Lastly many players have been raised his response, especially DMF, (World class DMFs have values for response higher than many CBs), so now it think is Veloso time, making fair comparations i think his response should be raised at least 2 points.

And what do you think about his Acc?¿ IMO it could be 1 poit higher, 80.

Response: 84 (+2)
Acceleration: 80 (+1)

Ulises

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jan 04, 10:37

Ulises wrote:Here again 8-)

Now i came with with a suggestion to rise his response. Lastly many players have been raised his response, especially DMF, (World class DMFs have values for response higher than many CBs), so now it think is Veloso time, making fair comparations i think his response should be raised at least 2 points.

And what do you think about his Acc?¿ IMO it could be 1 poit higher, 80.

Response: 84 (+2)
Acceleration: 80 (+1)

I don't think so, he's on pair with Lucho and one point over João Moutinho, I think it is fair.. His acceleration is fine as it is too IMO

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby Viriato » 2009 Jan 05, 16:05

The guy has scored more free kicks than Bullard, and takes them with class and composure. Isn't it about time his FKA went yellow at least?

Viriato

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jan 05, 16:07

Viriato wrote:The guy has scored more free kicks than Bullard, and takes them with class and composure. Isn't it about time his FKA went yellow at least?

Well I believe the top at the moment in our league is Luís Aguiar who is at 82.. so yes I believe Veloso can be at 80, he hits a big number of them ;)

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby spinaL » 2009 Jan 09, 00:16

doesn't he deserves middle-shooting* :shock:

EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
spinaL

Postby Amukina » 2009 Jan 09, 13:50

he doesn't deserve middle-shooting* imo

Amukina