Anderson

Moderators: Jez, BigStu, vinnie, Mod's

Anderson

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:59

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Jan 30, 05:50, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 24, 01:06

For i what have seen lastly of this player, and according to his abilities and the role that he is playing lastly (he has move to a back position, more like a CMF than a AMF or a SMF) i think that we can lower a bit his attack and rise his defense not only to make him more balanced in his attacking/defensive rate, and like this make him to act more like a CMF since he has fixed on that position, also think about players that has better positioning in atack like fabregas or nasri are 77, sneijder 78, scholes 76, and TBH i don't think that this player are worse in positioning than Anderson. In the contrary i think that he is better than all of this at destrolling the other teams play (helped here with his phisical qualities) so he deserves better DEF imo, on par or a bit over his mate scholes.

I noticed that his response is a bit low comparing with other midfielders, imo he should be on the average. Just 1 or 2 points more.

I also think that we should delete *dribbling (wich is related more with creative and tricker players, making them selfish, wich is not realistic imo) and keep *tac. dribbling (this is more relate to use dribbling to keep possesion not to past players)

So my suggestions are:

ATK: 75 (-4)
DEF: 69 (+6)
RESP: 82 (+2)
DELETE *Dribbling

Ulises

Postby choccy » 2008 Dec 24, 02:27

Ulises wrote:For i what have seen lastly of this player, and according to his abilities and the role that he is playing lastly (he has move to a back position, more like a CMF than a AMF or a SMF) i think that we can lower a bit his attack and rise his defense not only to make him more balanced in his attacking/defensive rate, and like this make him to act more like a CMF since he has fixed on that position, also think about players that has better positioning in atack like fabregas or nasri are 77, sneijder 78, scholes 76, and TBH i don't think that this player are worse in positioning than Anderson. In the contrary i think that he is better than all of this at destrolling the other teams play (helped here with his phisical qualities) so he deserves better DEF imo, on par or a bit over his mate scholes.

I noticed that his response is a bit low comparing with other midfielders, imo he should be on the average. Just 1 or 2 points more.

I also think that we should delete *dribbling (wich is related more with creative and tricker players, making them selfish, wich is not realistic imo) and keep *tac. dribbling (this is more relate to use dribbling to keep possesion not to past players)

So my suggestions are:

DELETE *Dribbling

I like what you suggest, not sure about the numbers as it's late here and I've been having a sniff at the old Christmas spirits. But in general I agree.

Persona non grata
choccy

Postby Paddy » 2008 Dec 24, 13:52

I Also think his TS or DS should be lowered he's never that fast with the ball I don't think he's as fast as park

Paddy

Postby TheTrueSeto » 2008 Dec 24, 14:46

Ulises wrote:For i what have seen lastly of this player, and according to his abilities and the role that he is playing lastly (he has move to a back position, more like a CMF than a AMF or a SMF) i think that we can lower a bit his attack and rise his defense not only to make him more balanced in his attacking/defensive rate, and like this make him to act more like a CMF since he has fixed on that position, also think about players that has better positioning in atack like fabregas or nasri are 77, sneijder 78, scholes 76, and TBH i don't think that this player are worse in positioning than Anderson. In the contrary i think that he is better than all of this at destrolling the other teams play (helped here with his phisical qualities) so he deserves better DEF imo, on par or a bit over his mate scholes.

So my suggestions are:

DELETE *Dribbling

yeah i agree and tactical dribbling in its place

TheTrueSeto

Postby quincy_huang » 2008 Dec 24, 15:50

So my suggestions are:

DELETE *Dribbling

i agree with ur suggestion!
and finally there are people suggest he has a lower TS and DS :)

quincy_huang

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 26, 00:14

DELETE *Dribbling

(4 agrees, choccy, thetrueseto, quincy_huang, ulises)

What numbers are you thinking about TS and DS?¿ i was thinking, TS: 84, DS: 85.

Do you think acceleration is well rated?¿

Ulises

Postby pedala robinho » 2008 Dec 26, 02:15

Ulises, I agree with your suggestions, and I think his Acceleration is IMO better, I'm thinking in something like 86~87.

pedala robinho

Postby choccy » 2008 Dec 26, 02:36

Ulises wrote:ATK: 75 (-4)
DELETE *Dribbling

(4 agrees, choccy, thetrueseto, quincy_huang, ulises)

What numbers are you thinking about TS and DS?¿ i was thinking, TS: 84, DS: 85.

Do you think acceleration is well rated?¿

Hey, I said I wasn't sure about the numbers you suggested, I said I agreed in general. His defence and response needs an upgrade, but I have no numbers yet. Haven't got time to do it now, but he should be compared wirh Fabregas and Mikel, even if he's different type of midfielder. These three are the most talented CM's in the same league and share a lot of the same characteristics.

Anyway, changes shouldn't be powered through right now, it's the holidays and the site has just moved. Let's do a thorough discussion and avoid the same silliness that happened with Rooney and his TEC.

Having said that, the one change I can agree with for now is to remove his dribbling star, as a CM he clearly has understood that mazy dribbling in central midfield can hurt your own team. So he doesn't try it much. But he'll do it under heavy pressure, so agree with giving him tactical dribble.

Persona non grata
choccy

Postby manutd » 2008 Dec 26, 11:00

Agree with the suggestions

manutd

Postby TheTrueSeto » 2008 Dec 26, 11:06

Update! 5 agrees

TheTrueSeto

Postby manutd » 2008 Dec 26, 11:39

I wish i had auth to do that

manutd

Postby S-J23 » 2008 Dec 26, 13:13

manutd wrote:I wish i had auth to do that

well.. five agrees, okay.. but it's not like I'm gonna update Kaká's attack to 96 if five people will agree.. you've got to chill..

and I agree with choccy absolutely.. it's not like I disrespect ideas and opinions of others but I'd like to wait for what choccy has to say about this.. more deeply :geek:

for now, I'll delete the dribbling star as this seems like a really well needed change..

S-J23

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 26, 15:00

S-J23 wrote:

well.. five agrees, okay.. but it's not like I'm gonna update Kaká's attack to 96 if five people will agree.. you've got to chill..

and I agree with choccy absolutely.. it's not like I disrespect ideas and opinions of others but I'd like to wait for what choccy has to say about this.. more deeply :geek:

for now, I'll delete the dribbling star as this seems like a really well needed change..

Why didn't you said that and act like this, waiting, when you updated messi's TS in the other forum?¿

I am agree to wait and discuss is the only way to get accurate stats, but i think that we must do this with all players, liking or disliking....

Ulises

Postby jmg721 » 2008 Dec 26, 20:08

It is at the discretion of the mods. The 3 or 5 agrees thing is a standard guidline, but a mod can choose to do less of more depending on the arguements/reasoning, and the attention the player receives on this site(i.e. Man U gets more attention, so we should allow for more discussion.....Real too)

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 27, 00:45

Well i want to fix this stats cause it were agreed bu more than 5 people, and i don't want to forget about them:

DELETE *Dribbling

(ENOUGH agrees to update, but waiting for more discussion)

The speed/acc suggestion are:

TS: 84 (-2)
ACC: 86 (+2)
DS: 84 (-3)

(4 agrees, pedala_robinho, manutd, thetrueseto, ulises)

And i also want to suggest higher TW he is always moving and running trying to recive the ball and being cooperative in the midfield, he doesn't hide during the match:

TW: 84 (+4)

Ulises

Postby HitMan » 2008 Dec 27, 01:38

TW 82
DS should be 85
SA maybe 69-70 dunno, he does try the shots often...

The old guard making room for the NEW guard...FORZA GIOVINCO

non football related: www.zeitgeisttrailer.com and WATCH ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM

visit: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

and most importantly visit: www.thevenusproject.com
HitMan

Postby manutd » 2008 Dec 27, 06:29

S-J23 wrote:

It's ok, it was just a wish ;)
I wish for lots of things, like 2 b able to fly, to have a a new mouse,... :D

manutd

Postby quincy_huang » 2008 Dec 27, 09:09

Ulises wrote:Well i want to fix this stats cause it were agreed bu more than 5 people, and i don't want to forget about them:

DELETE *Dribbling

(ENOUGH agrees to update, but waiting for more discussion)

The speed/acc suggestion are:

TS: 84 (-2)
ACC: 86 (+2)
DS: 84 (-3)

(4 agrees, pedala_robinho, manutd, thetrueseto, ulises)

And i also want to suggest higher TW he is always moving and running trying to recive the ball and being cooperative in the midfield, he doesn't hide during the match:

TW: 84 (+4)

i agree with new TS, ACC, DS suggestion
but im not sure does his deserve +4 in TW
im more happy for +2
+4 seems a bit..overrated

quincy_huang

Postby S-J23 » 2008 Dec 27, 09:51

Ulises wrote:Why didn't you said that and act like this, waiting, when you updated messi's TS in the other forum?¿

the Messi situation was completely different.. that's the only explanation I'll give you here.. but you can PM me if you still feel I did a wrong thing back there..

as for Anderson.. I still hope choccy will come through with some thoughts :P because I value his opinion a lot when it comes to ManU.. and I'll be honest with you.. I value his opinion more than some random guy's one..

S-J23

Next

Return to Manchester United FC