Cristiano Ronaldo

Moderators: Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Fixer, Mod's

Cristiano Ronaldo

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:17

READ BEFORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD

Image



VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show


CLASSIC SET(S): 2003 - 04 | 2006 - 07 | 2007 - 08 | 2010 - 12

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Aug 28, 01:05, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9797
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 117 times

by »



 

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby ravlee » 2008 Dec 11, 11:32

manutd wrote:I really think his heading and jumping could increase


i think 85/86 is already a pretty decent number.. what would u suggest :? ?

ravlee
 

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby S-J23 » 2008 Dec 11, 12:06

I think his header ability is rated very well for the time being.. but he is a player that is not declining so we may eventually discuss some (positive) changes to that in the future.. but imho, his header did not improve that much we would need to change it now..

but I do agree with some slight jump increase.. Ronaldo has a spring in his legs and when he actually uses the full potential of it.. he jumps literally above anyone else.. he is the Vidić type of jumper - he never loses an aerial battle unless he lets it go..

S-J23
 

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 11, 14:22

S-J23 wrote:but I do agree with some slight jump increase


Agree as well, but just rise a bit. I disagree to a heading raise.

Ulises
 

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby spinaL » 2008 Dec 11, 16:48

Ulises wrote:
S-J23 wrote:but I do agree with some slight jump increase


Agree as well, but just rise a bit. I disagree to a heading raise.


I also agree, S-J23 is right.

EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
User avatar
spinaL
 
Posts: 870
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 08:50
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby GavidTreveguet » 2008 Dec 11, 17:00

His jumping should be improved, definitely. He can easily get above defenders taller than him with his jumps.

Whilst not in the same league as Cahill, i'd suggest 88-89

GavidTreveguet
 
Posts: 149
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 20:14
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby spinaL » 2008 Dec 12, 08:53

jump 88 :mrgreen:

EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
User avatar
spinaL
 
Posts: 870
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 08:50
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby S-J23 » 2008 Dec 12, 10:24

I agree with 88 as well.. one or two more and I can update it.. or some else will :twisted:

S-J23
 

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby manutd » 2008 Dec 12, 10:31

S-J23 wrote:I agree with 88 as well.. one or two more and I can update it.. or some else will :twisted:

Actually I was thinking 89, as his leap is super

manutd
 
Posts: 508
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 10:05
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby Dino » 2008 Dec 12, 14:22

manutd wrote:
S-J23 wrote:I agree with 88 as well.. one or two more and I can update it.. or some else will :twisted:

Actually I was thinking 89, as his leap is super

88 is fine 89 would be too much

Dino
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:58
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby CrO_WoNdEr » 2008 Dec 12, 15:12

SJ23 i agree too for jumping 88
and how about increasing his teamwork a bit??

Image
Image
User avatar
CrO_WoNdEr
 
Posts: 439
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:34
Location: Vienna, Austria
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby Fides » 2008 Dec 12, 15:39

His TW is just normal, and thats fair IMO. Maybe it looks low compare to all the yellow, orange and red stats, but 78 is just normal.

User avatar
Fides
 
Posts: 4360
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:39
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby manutd » 2008 Dec 13, 06:26

Pazza Interista wrote:
manutd wrote:
S-J23 wrote:I agree with 88 as well.. one or two more and I can update it.. or some else will :twisted:

Actually I was thinking 89, as his leap is super

88 is fine 89 would be too much

agree with 88 then
and i was just gonna suggest to decrease TW...

manutd
 
Posts: 508
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 10:05
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby S-J23 » 2008 Dec 13, 10:54

now, that's a whole lotta people agreeing to 88 and I did update it 8-)

as for his TW.. like Naud said, his TW is rated square and fair.. he is still not really developed at great and stable team working..
of course he showed some brilliant team moves (especially during the last season) but those are rather occasional.. but I understand why would someone want to increase this value..
on the other hand.. he is still showing a lot of 'clumsiness' in team moves because he still likes to show off a lot and he feels the need to make the simplest pass look very stylish and eye-appealing.. plus he still prefers to give it a solo-go.. therefore I understand why would someone want to decrease this value..

but just like Naud said.. 78 is a normal and decent and arguably very fair value for Ronaldo for the time being imho..

S-J23
 

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 13, 12:18

he's got *dribble and *tactical dribble which will make him do solo runs as well... 78 is a fair value because I think he can connect with his team-members, people just overlook it because of his dribbles and shots

I'm against you
User avatar
PMC
 
Posts: 6728
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby S-J23 » 2008 Dec 13, 14:05

yes, but every sane man could possibly connect with his teammates after such long time :geek:

the fact is that TW improves intelligence on the pitch - overall.. and C. Ronaldo is still mainly show-off boy and not your regular 'brains' in the team that spreads balls across whole pitch..

now let's forget about his last season.. this season he just fucked up so many things and he wasn't really showing off too much of intelligent brilliance.. so I suppose there's nothing wrong with his current 78 rating..

besides, it is quite unclear if you agree or disagree with it, PMC..

S-J23
 

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby fillerup » 2008 Dec 16, 13:24

SPS increase?

User avatar
fillerup
 
Posts: 279
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 02:32
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby manutd » 2008 Dec 16, 13:30

Yeah, i feel his sps was better b4 that rvn update

manutd
 
Posts: 508
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 10:05
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby S-J23 » 2008 Dec 17, 06:20

after recent update made in Zlatan's thread.. I suggest 91 shot power for C. Ronaldo..

S-J23
 

Re: Cristiano RONALDO

Postby CombineHarvester » 2008 Dec 17, 15:41

91 seems too high tbh when you consider the likes of Nani, Scholes and Rooney. 90 seems more reasonable.

CombineHarvester
 

Next

Return to Real Madrid CF

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests