Anderson

Moderators: Jez, BigStu, vinnie, Mod's

Anderson

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:59

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Jan 30, 05:50, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: ANDERSON

Postby p1rha » 2009 Dec 10, 20:11

But his current stats don't make him a bad player, they are simply inacurate and don't portrait the kind of player Anderson is. God's sake, 85 mentality? I'm sorry but that's nonsense. And his passing is quite accurate, he just lacks vision and understandment with the rest of the team, that's why he's not such a great passer. I think the problem with his passing is about TW, not skill.

p1rha

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Dec 10, 20:18

OK, p1rha; what value do you have his mentality at?

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby p1rha » 2009 Dec 10, 20:24

Default one (checking ... 55 :lol: )... I'm with 2010, most of the players r not edited yet. But i'd go for something like 70.

Oh, and 1 more thing, Anderson is not a CMF. He may be used there at United but he's clearly a more attack suited player, like a SMF on the left or an AMF.

p1rha

Postby Tom » 2009 Dec 10, 21:19

p1rha wrote:Default one (checking ... 55 :lol: )... I'm with 2010, most of the players r not edited yet. But i'd go for something like 70.

Oh, and 1 more thing, Anderson is not a CMF. He may be used there at United but he's clearly a more attack suited player, like a SMF on the left or an AMF.

I'm sorry but you clearly haven't seen him at Manchester United. He's played a Davids-esque kind of role and has a completely different playing style to the one he had at Porto.

Furthermore, Mentality 70? I'll agree that his Mentality needs decreasing, but that value is absolutely retarded. He's been a determined, midfield enforcer for Manchester United who hounds down everyone and a player who doesn't give up easily. He needs decreasing a bit in his current Mentality value but your value is completely stupid.

Tom

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Dec 11, 16:13

I've deleted the last couple of posts, as some posts in here could be described as retarded at best. So no more suggestions for a 79 mentality, please. Yes his mentality could go to an 82/83 sort of value, but anything lower is just unfair considering the way he hounds down players. I'd like to know what you're basing these suggestions on p1rha, because how could you know how he plays against small teams because I imagine in Portugal you wouldn't get a huge amount of 'lesser matches' broadcasted.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
Vandeach

Postby Paddy » 2009 Dec 11, 16:15

Its Manchester United, of course games are broadcasted. Although I really doubt that these opinions ocme from anything other than the Champions League games, forgive me if I'm wrong though.

Paddy

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Dec 11, 16:25

Of course there is a lot of games broadcasted, but I doubt many of them are against teams like Hull or Wigan thus I am confused to see how they can make the claim he only performs in big matches.

Vandeach

Postby Alcohomicide » 2009 Dec 14, 17:32

He's got a decent mentality indeed, totally different player now. Bulked up, sticks to the creative midfielders, chases back. I remember Gerrard had a right nightmare against him, though that was more a red day. He does a lot of running at United, sometimes not in the most intelligent manner, but he's efficient and judging him on his Porto days is a bit like judging Milan's Ronaldinho on his PSG days. 'Totally different playing style.

"When we were winning leagues and European Cups at Real I always said Makelele was our most important player. There is no way myself Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard."
Alcohomicide

Postby Paddy » 2010 Jan 09, 05:29

He has great technique on the ball and his passing range and vision are already of the highest quality. His role in the centre of midfield is to keep the game flowing and he is often the man to initiate United attacks. Despite starting his career as an attacking midfielder, he has found his niche in a defensive midfield role in which he is given the freedom to drive forward. The Brazilian stands at just 5ft 9in yet is immensely strong in the tackle and has a natural ability to hold players off the ball.

Paddy

Postby Tom » 2010 Jan 09, 13:14

P.DIDDY wrote:He has great technique on the ball and his passing range and vision are already of the highest quality. His role in the centre of midfield is to keep the game flowing and he is often the man to initiate United attacks. Despite starting his career as an attacking midfielder, he has found his niche in a defensive midfield role in which he is given the freedom to drive forward. The Brazilian stands at just 5ft 9in yet is immensely strong in the tackle and has a natural ability to hold players off the ball.

I've got to ask. You've been doing these sorts of posts a lot lately. Do you want them to be the descriptions used in the first post, or is there an altogether different reason?

Tom

Postby Hot Stepper » 2010 Jan 09, 13:20

well Paddy, I wouldn't say he has found his niche in defensive role...
He's more likely similar to Fletcher(CMF) and Scholes(CMF, AMF); than Carrick(CMF, DMF) and Hargreves(DMF, CMF)...

but if you mean that he used to play more upfront when he was in Porto; then I'll take his defensive role :D

Hot Stepper

Postby Paddy » 2010 Jan 09, 15:02

I get bored when Drunk. I write them so others can see how I see them as a player and thus hopefully people will realise how they play and potentially change their abilities. So ya see, its a lazy mans way of getting an update to happen.

Paddy

Postby Tom » 2010 Jan 09, 15:05

That's what you do when you're drunk? I dance and make a tit of myself. Or I get together with a girl. Or, apparently, ask people if the time on my phone is right.

Tom

Postby Paddy » 2010 Jan 09, 15:13

Well, this is what I do at 4 in the morning after going to my mates gaf and cooking a pizza in the microwave. I take it you were out last night so? Also, my insomnia doesn't allow me sleep til 8, nor does my need to text a woman who is clearly out of my league.

Paddy

Postby UTDFAN94 » 2010 May 01, 19:36

real shame he got injured.would have loved to see if fergie would put him the most advanced of the midfielders in the 4-5-1 formation were playing atm

UTDFAN94

Postby Fiddy » 2010 Jun 14, 19:40

absolutly needs Outside, and his SPA can be 80-81 i think, he is a very composed passer

Fiddy

Postby Fiddy » 2010 Jul 26, 17:35

bump.
besides shouldn't ACC and TS be switched ?

Fiddy

Postby Gose_manchester » 2010 Jul 26, 18:16

Fiddy wrote:bump.
besides shouldn't ACC and TS be switched ?

what you think
http://img441.imageshack.us/i/sanstitrevub.jpg/

Gose_manchester

Postby RMOliveira » 2010 Jul 30, 16:48

Joe's in Portugal whe can see every big four games, big La liga, serie A thanks to SPortv who has 3 sport channels. :P

RMOliveira

Postby cl3m3nts » 2010 Oct 08, 15:46

I strongly believe anderson needs an update to his balance. He really has very good upper body strength. It's evident in the way he shields the ball when under pressure.
Considering how rooney is an 88, i believe anderson should be somewhere around that region as well. 84 is really understated imo.

Another suggestion would be to raise his SPA up to at least 80. I personally rate him higher than gibson who has an 80.

And also, maybe a Passer card?? He does try to attempt those through balls, although it doesn't always come off :D
With his current passing attributes it's not gonna work out all the time as well. So i think it should be good.

His jumping could also be lowered to below 80. Not really sure what exact value to give though. But he can't really jump from what i've noticed so far.

cl3m3nts

PreviousNext

Return to Manchester United FC