Jóbson

Moderators: rafzin, tamaguchi_japa, Mod's

Jóbson

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Oct 09, 13:52

Name: Jóbson Leandro Pereira de Oliveira

Last edited by squallzinn on 2010 Aug 04, 13:28, edited 5 times in total.
squallzinn

by »

Re: JÓBSON Leandro Pereira de Oliveira

Postby bff » 2009 Nov 12, 14:15

an impressive player!!

his DA could go up, but i'm sure all of you will be watching more of him and you will agree with me :)

bff

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Nov 12, 14:36

bff wrote:an impressive player!!

his DA could go up, but i'm sure all of you will be watching more of him and you will agree with me :)

Updated a little.

squallzinn

Postby .Maguss. » 2009 Nov 23, 14:26

Balance, Response, Shot Power, Shot Technique, FK Accuracy, Swerve and Agression all looks pretty low.

.Maguss.

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Nov 23, 14:35

Up FKA, SWE and AGG

squallzinn

Postby .Maguss. » 2009 Nov 23, 14:59

And how about the others?

.Maguss.

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Nov 23, 15:04

well he made a really great game yesterday, but lets wait a little to suggest some raise, it could be only a good day ;) if he continue with the same level, we must raise some stats, but imo this is great yet ;)

tamaguchi_japa

Postby .Maguss. » 2009 Nov 23, 16:48

tamaguchi_japa wrote:well he made a really great game yesterday, but lets wait a little to suggest some raise, it could be only a good day ;) if he continue with the same level, we must raise some stats, but imo this is great yet ;)

I'm not basing the suggestions in the game against São Paulo. Actually, I think he isn't good as he is supposed to be. But he showed not only in this game that he is not weak and have a pretty powerfull shot, along with better Response and Shot Technique than these stats show.

.Maguss.

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Nov 23, 19:12

I have played a lot with Everton (EPL) with the original OF and Steve Pienaar is one of the best scorer of the team with these stats (or something like that):

Shot Accuracy: 73
Shot Power: 76
Shot Technique: 74

If we analise these numbers we can imagine that he is a bad shooter, but in game he is a great shooter even outside the box. Even in the BAL mode we start with tottaly crap player and it seems he isn't too bad. I think we are overrating a lot here (not only in brazil section) without test if the stat is really needed.

squallzinn

Postby .Maguss. » 2009 Nov 23, 21:24

squallzinn wrote:I have played a lot with Everton (EPL) with the original OF and Steve Pienaar is one of the best scorer of the team with these stats (or something like that):

If we analise these numbers we can imagine that he is a bad shooter, but in game he is a great shooter even outside the box. Even in the BAL mode we start with tottaly crap player and it seems he isn't too bad. I think we are overrating a lot here (not only in brazil section) without test if the stat is really needed.

First, this isn't how we make stats. This forum have their own standards and ladders, so you need to go with them. Second, Pienaar is a midfielder (lower standards for SA), and have 81 in SP.

.Maguss.

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Nov 24, 12:31

.Maguss. wrote:
squallzinn wrote:I have played a lot with Everton (EPL) with the original OF and Steve Pienaar is one of the best scorer of the team with these stats (or something like that):

First, this isn't how we make stats. This forum have their own standards and ladders, so you need to go with them. Second, Pienaar is a midfielder (lower standards for SA), and have 81 in SP.

If you pay attention in what I wrote you will notice I said I played in that set of stats. I didn't say these stats are on PSD. I checked yesterday and the correct set that I'm playing is:

SA: 71
SP: 75
ST: 72

I can assure that Jobson is alike it on shot attributes. If make a test in game you will see you can easily score from every position on field.

And about a midfielder have lower standards for SA. Petkovic has 82 for it, if we change his position to CF, in this logic he will have something about 90 on SA.

squallzinn

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2009 Nov 24, 12:44

If you're just playing un-updated goalkeepers and defenders, yes one can score a lot. But if you're facing a completely updated team, one will have a hard time even getting near the goal with stats like those...

Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby .Maguss. » 2009 Nov 24, 13:19

squallzinn wrote:If you pay attention in what I wrote you will notice I said I played in that set of stats. I didn't say these stats are on PSD.

Sorry, I read it wrong.

squallzinn wrote:I checked yesterday and the correct set that I'm playing is:

SA: 71
SP: 75
ST: 72

I can assure that Jobson is alike it on shot attributes. If make a test in game you will see you can easily score from every position on field.

Read what AJB said. And again, this Database have their own standards and ladders, so you need to go with them.

squallzinn wrote:And about a midfielder have lower standards for SA. Petkovic has 82 for it, if we change his position to CF, in this logic he will have something about 90 on SA.

You didn't understand what I said. When I said midfielders have lower standards for SA, is because they generally have a lower SA than strikers. Petkovic have the highest SA value for a midfielder in the Brazilian Serie A, so the maximum value of the SA ladder for midfielders at the moment is 82. But we have strikers with higher SA (Ronaldo is the highest at the moment, with 90). If Petkovic become a Striker, than his SA will be still a 82, because he is good as the 82 suggests at SA, not because he is a midfielder or striker.

.Maguss.

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Dec 08, 12:05

moved to Cruzeiro, source in Transfers ;)

tamaguchi_japa

Postby bff » 2009 Dec 09, 15:38

nice move for Cruzeiro.... i thought he would leave the country in this window....

bff

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Dec 11, 16:45

bff wrote:nice move for Cruzeiro.... i thought he would leave the country in this window....

Now his chance of leaving the country soon have lowered a lot... He is stupid wasting his opportunity in Botafogo and because of this he won't go to Cruzeiro. Looks like Zina's case :lol:

dsc748

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Dec 11, 17:42

dont say it wet, it isn't confirmed. But if confirm it, sure he will be suspend for 2 years, same as Dodô. If he really did it, he fucked himself carrer :lol:

tamaguchi_japa

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Dec 11, 18:25

tamaguchi_japa wrote:dont say it wet, it isn't confirmed. But if confirm it, sure he will be suspend for 2 years, same as Dodô. If he really did it, he fucked himself carrer :lol:

So can we delete this cocaine addict from the forum?

squallzinn

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Dec 11, 18:29

???

tamaguchi_japa

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Dec 11, 19:00

squallzinn wrote:
tamaguchi_japa wrote:dont say it wet, it isn't confirmed. But if confirm it, sure he will be suspend for 2 years, same as Dodô. If he really did it, he fucked himself carrer :lol:

So can we delete this cocaine addict from the forum?

Just wait for official confirmation to move him to non-affiliated

dsc748

Next

Return to Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas