David Trezeguet, FC Pune City

Moderators: Helios, TBD, Mod's

David Trezeguet, FC Pune City

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:36

VIDEOS:

Last edited by Vickingo on 2014 Jul 31, 15:27, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: New photo 2013
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: David TREZEGUET

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Sep 20, 15:54

Vandeach wrote:His curling isn't this pathetic.

oh yes, it is! it's not that he can't curl the ball, but his shooting style keep his shots in straight line..

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Sep 20, 16:39

Yes, but I have definitely seen shots where Treze exhibits a good level of curl, certainly more than a 68 implies! I'm not suggesting anything crazy for his curling value, but a 72/73 is hardly over the top, is it?

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby Oriello » 2009 Sep 20, 18:31

prosser2k9 wrote:ok not a Juve guy last game i seen was against us at the san siro, but should his attack be THAT high :?: second highest on the site & Pippo is on 95 so he's like 6 above Pippo :?: does david need to come down,pippo go up,be left alone & i shut up :?: :lol:
It has been mentioned that Trezeguet wil l be revaluated once he gets more match time.

At the moment I have cut him down in a few places on my OF to see if he plays out more like he has recently looked on the television set, Attack 89 (no better than Gilardino) and Shot Accuracy 87 (level with placer Del Piero), also implemented some of the suggestions from recap #2. NOTE these are not suggestions just vague starting point for myself for an eventual readjsting of his stats - that I thought prosser2k9 could use if he wanted to aswell. ;)

DeFrenZ wrote:Btw, I think something like 78-79 TS and 76-77 ACC. He is quite tall and his strives (sp?) give him more speed than it seems (a bit like Sissoko, but slower :D )
Yeah I seen this Sissoko effect (long slender legs), the word I think you may have been striving :mrgreen: for was 'strides'. Already played out two matches with your suggestion; the TS 78 and ACC 76, he seemed a bit more on par to what he displayed against Livorno, TS might actually be better at 79 (though it does seem high ladder wise).

Vandeach wrote:Yes, but I have definitely seen shots where Treze exhibits a good level of curl, certainly more than a 68 implies! I'm not suggesting anything crazy for his curling value, but a 72/73 is hardly over the top, is it?
Where they perhaps volleys or something similar? I think those type of shots work independently of the Curling value. Alex_10 is right about the style, in the past his accuracy was so potent that he did not really need anyhting else but a straight poke/shot. But I guess low 70's would not be criminal, if it is necessary for ladders or something.

Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2009 Oct 25, 19:51

Again I think me and bitz hit the mark in trying to up David's LPA to at least a 72 for reasons mentioned earlier, I have seen at least three cross field balls from him (1 failed today :mrgreen: :lol: ) anyways the 69 seems really sort of wrong outright.

I also still think Teamwork needs to take a bit of a hit down, not sure exactly to what figures yet.

There seems to be some comotion in Torres thread about upping Shot Accuracy in general for select modern players, also noticed someone used Trezeguet as an example to ladder Torres under his current 93, but to me Trezeguet has lost his 93 - and so far this season he has done nothing to show he is anywhere near it. His Shot Technique is okay at 94 - he is always still trying (succesfully often, that is in execution not scoring :P ) difficult shots, but his aim as been pretty damn poor for me. The 87 I have been testing him seems generous now considering both *Scoring (if it indeed aids in finishing) and *1-1 Scoring, also consistecny 7!

I hope conversation picks up in the way of an overhaul to make him a bit more current, despite those injuries he just is not hitting the same notes anymore.

Oriello

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 25, 20:34

It's far too early on in the season to propose such a decrease, Oriello.

Tom

Postby DeFrenZ » 2009 Oct 25, 21:16

He looks like the old self of him out form right now... which is already good 'cause he was going to be much worse lately :P we can expect some nice things from him this season, but I'd never rate him at that (1st post) level anymore.

Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
DeFrenZ

Postby Oriello » 2009 Oct 26, 14:42

Yes he has sort of reaffirmed some of his other stats that he still can poach-positionally that is-with good effect still. Things like Response, Attack, Aggression (I still argue for the increase) are viable to only have the slightest of decreases to match up with ladders. But for me Shot Accuracy = Suck right now/for a long while. He is getting off good shots via his still world class Shot Technique (that part of his finishing has not diminished too greatly), but he is just not putting the ball into places an 93 would be indictive of, Inzaghi after his overhaul is at a SA of 83 while maintaining his lethal poaching skills - while at 83 that would seem a bit harsh for me considering Ibra is at 82ish - Trezeguet keeping a lessened set of poaching stats compared to Inzaghi (I believe Inzaghi has the edge over David now), but a better SA to something like 85. This would still be better than either Amauri and Iaquinta - besides he still has that *1-1 Scoring (which he has not been really utilising :P ) over the other two juvemen.

This I think would not be an overly drastic reduction considering if we retain, or even slightly lower his Shot Technique from 94, he will be still an incredibly capable within the box finisher. But something like 7 Consistency for me has to go (zuo has convinced me) - a player like Trezeguet who floats in out of matches is a Consistency 6 type player on basis of his style alone, because he may pop out and put in a winner but through the course of a game when he tries to link up of generally do other things his lesser capacities can fail him and at 7 in PES he is playing too effectively.

GoonerLover66 wrote:It's far too early on in the season to propose such a decrease, Oriello.

Well I am not demanding an instant reduction, but the beginning of discussion on this topic, as I think we can all agree the Trezeguet of the first post is no more at thos levels- still a good nose for getting into the right positions, but his lethality has been dulled. DeFrenZ is right I think he will have an okay season, as he is getting back a bit to what he was, but I doubt he will reach the same stellar levels of seasons past - he will need to pull of an incredible season for me to believe he should keep his values at what they are in the forst post. :)

Oriello

Postby Ace » 2009 Oct 26, 21:02

Oriello wrote:DeFrenZ is right I think he will have an okay season, as he is getting back a bit to what he was, but I doubt he will reach the same stellar levels of seasons past - he will need to pull of an incredible season for me to believe he should keep his values at what they are in the forst post. :)

The fact is nowadays he's no more the untouchable CF who made a fantastic couple with Del Piero. Nowadays there are Amauri and Iaquinta who are fighting for a place in starting-11, and they are playing well so there will be hard times for David (that's why he said he will leave next year). Plus last year he had that injury that helped Amauri's explosion (and later Iaquinta's explosion).
So I agree with you, by now we haven't to make drastical changes, only wait a bit to see the new-Trezegol

Ace

Postby DeFrenZ » 2009 Oct 26, 22:03

The lucky thing for Juve is that they ALWAYS have exactly ONE in form striker... be it for other injuries, illnesses or other problems :D right now is probably Amauri's turn but Trezeguet is dependable atm. (he doesn't score much, though... but who does, lately at Juve? :P)

Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
DeFrenZ

Postby tejesjani » 2009 Nov 13, 17:38

balance is overrated i think 85-86 's enough ,and shooting and header stats should lowering

tejesjani

Postby zuo » 2009 Nov 14, 05:06

tejesjani wrote:balance is overrated i think 85-86 's enough ,and shooting and header stats should lowering

To be honest,85 would be still high. Zapata@85(-3cms,+2kgs) is stronger than him.Kaladze(-4 cm,-4 kg) is stronger too. Imo he should be 84 tops. Both Amauri and Iaquinta are noticably stronger than him.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby tejesjani » 2009 Nov 14, 11:01

zuo wrote:
tejesjani wrote:balance is overrated i think 85-86 's enough ,and shooting and header stats should lowering

To be honest,85 would be still high. Zapata@85(-3cms,+2kgs) is stronger than him.Kaladze(-4 cm,-4 kg) is stronger too. Imo he should be 84 tops. Both Amauri and Iaquinta are noticably stronger than him.

agree

tejesjani

Postby zuo » 2009 Nov 16, 22:03

imo this set is,as now,fully overrated,he needs a new one.
expecialy o/r stats(more than 2-3 points) imo:
ATK
BAL
SA
HEA
JMP
TW

stats o/r too:
RES
ST?
Condition
Consistency

apart of this,
imo TS could be higher,DA and a little less DS standardized,and WFF could be 5.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby bitz » 2009 Nov 16, 22:36

Plus Agility which must be 3-5 points higher, it has been agreed ages ago.

Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
bitz

Postby s-cobar » 2009 Dec 09, 11:42

incredible goal yesterday. Was not enough for happiness. But the manner in which he took the shot was unbelievable.

s-cobar

Postby Oriello » 2009 Dec 09, 22:31

s-cobar wrote:incredible goal yesterday. Was not enough for happiness. But the manner in which he took the shot was unbelievable.

It was good, and that goal long with other efforts this season i still think indicate he can retain a world class Shot Technique - maybe not the current 94, but again I must point out that in the Bayern match his Shot Accuracy was more akin to an 84-85 rating at best - even the goal was off the ground and in a pretty central channel. He had what two or three other oppurtunites that were put wide of the net, one being that pulbback ground cross that he balloned over the net, Trezeguet's old world class finishing self would have put that away, but now his accuracy is on par with Amauri - an 84-85 would still be higher than Inzaghi at 83 (who managed to miss an open net against Napoli :roll: :lol: ) - and a world class Shot Technique should still be retained for his penchant to at least still attempt (and half way execute) the odd 'wonder' shot.

Consistency deffinetaly is something that should be reviewed, and 5 seems very apt - once again he ghosted right out of the match (minus a few back/lay off passes here or there) after he scored :/.

Oriello

Postby HitMan » 2010 Jan 17, 21:21

FORZA TREZEGOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
maybe this pic in first post?

The old guard making room for the NEW guard...FORZA GIOVINCO

non football related: www.zeitgeisttrailer.com and WATCH ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM

visit: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

and most importantly visit: www.thevenusproject.com
HitMan

Postby zuo » 2010 Mar 18, 00:54

My definitve update could be : lacks of shootings,and something else
Attack: 96
Defence: 29
Balance: 85 ->Tops
Stamina: 83
Top Speed: 76
Acceleration: 77
Agility: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 75
Dribble Speed: 74
Curling: 71
Header: Way lower
Jump: 82
Aggression: 93
Team Work: 79 (or lower) 84 was really an off value
Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot frequency: 5
Consistency: 5 -> The factor that made me let him keep world class values in ATK and RES

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Alex_10 » 2010 Mar 18, 11:06

My thoughts:

Attack: I can't see him better than Toni @ 92, he still has a natural instinct for the goal but putting him 8 point ahead of Milito and 7 ahead of Gila is not fair.
Shooting: SA on pair with Del Piero is enough (87), atm he can waste good balls, without touching his ST he will still take some fantastic shoot, just with less frequency.
Speed: atm his ratio is wrong, he is "fast" in the first meters because of his wonderful REA, but his running take some meter to build up and he is not that slow, TS 78/ACC 76
Physique: current BB @ 88 is high, going down to 84 will be nice, matching Borriello, Gastaldello, Mchelidze, Andreolli. He never was that power player anyway..
Aerials: HEA could go down to 88/89, seems to have lost a little bit the timings to hit the ball. Anyway, in regards to what I said in Gila's thread, I still consider him a bigger threat than both Gila or Amauri, in both power and accuracy.

About the rest, i agree with Zuo's suggestions :)

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby zuo » 2010 Mar 18, 14:08

Nice to hear that. id have proposed similar values even for ATK,and HEA too,but do not want to get shootem up
from (crazy) juve fans for such a drastic drop. but in this case,it's clear.
i know that you already pointed out in your post,but you would agree to a 93 ATK?
just to keep in him is legendary predatory attitude. i mean Trezeguet positioning and intelligence is (now only sometimes) legendary. Probably cons 5 isnt an enough good point,but id keep for now on a 93....and maybe cut him down the next season definitly if he doesnt get on a better level.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

PreviousNext

Return to West Asia