Ronaldinho

Moderators: ballack13, soccermaniakk, Mod's

Ronaldinho

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:32

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Info: (Outdate)
Spoiler: show
Ronaldinho Gaúcho, after a string of poor performances and a season plagued by injuries with FC Barcelona resulted in him being dropped off the plans of new coach, Guardiola. Meanwhile AC Milan came as a rescuer for Ronaldinho and saving Ronaldinho Magic from going to English Premier League. For the record Ronaldinho started his career with Grêmio in Brazil. He then moved to Paris Saint-German in 2001. On the back of a great World Cup 2002 Campaign he finally moved to FC Barcelona in 2003.

It was at Barcelona where Ronaldinho Magic reached its height. He quickly became one of the legends of the sport. His performance against the top clubs in Europe earned him two World Player of the Year and a Balon d'Or awards. Ronaldinhos Position as the one of the best Barcelona players of all time cannot be questioned, but his last two season were nothing special by his standard. So it was inevitable he concede the theatre of Camp Nou to Lionel Messi and part with FC Barcelona.

Ronaldinhos AC Milan career started in a very bright fashion, scoring a goal against Inter in the Derby and some more goals followed. He finished his first season at Milan with 10 goals from 32 appearances in all competitions. After a good start to the season, Ronaldinho struggled with fitness, and was often played from the bench to end a disappointing first season for Milan.

After such a fall from grace, most people turned their backs on the once the worlds greatest player. Many people thought he was finished, there were even rumors of him retiring. However, regardless of all this negativity, Ronaldinho started to find form again. This season under Leonardo, Ronaldinho has moved back to a more familiar role on the left flank, playing as a free roaming support striker. As we all know he no longer posses most of the physical qualities that once made him so dangerous. So it's obvious that he can no longer play in the same manner as before. Realising this, Ronaldinho adapted his game and now focuses on his vision and playmaking qualities, while still using his incredible agility and dribbling skills to create space and opportunities to deliver devastating passes to his team mates. This season, Ronaldinho took like a fish to water to his new role under Leonardo’s attacking trio, providing his teammates with creativity, availability, deadly passes and not to mention, a dozen goals. After many inspired performances this year, most notably against Juventus, he finished the serie A season with 12 goals and 14 assists. His creative attacking role became the focal point of AC Milan and helped them to secure a spot in next year’s champions league. After such a successful season, Ronaldinho has established himself as one of the greatest players in Italy, at the heart of AC Milan’s attack.

CLASSIC SET(S):2003 - 2006 |2000 - 2002 | 2008 - 2010 | 2011 - 2013

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 25, 22:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: RONALDINHO

Postby spinaL » 2008 Dec 12, 09:03

Stamina: 79/80
Acceleration: 86
Response: 79/80
Dribble Accuracy: 95
Header: 74
Jump: 77
Aggression:80/81
Mentality: 73
Condition/Fitness: 5 or 6

Stamina: He finally can play 90 minutes without being substituted

Acceleration: He looks fresh and his runs are much more explosive.

Response: He gets into good positions for shots a headers and he makes smart and quick decisions on the pitch.

Dribble Accuracy: Ronnie also deserves 95 at this attribute cuz the ball stays close to his feet when he dribbles. I think Ronnie is on the same level as Ibra on this attribute maybe better.

Header/Jump: He improved his header very well.

Aggression: He isn’t lazy anymore if you watch closely to his runs an movement on the pitch.

Mentality: Like I said he isn’t lazy anymore and he fights for the win now, and he can play 90 minutes (mentality plays a role in stamina loss.)

Condition/Fitness: The belly is gone, and he improved his condition very well.

EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
spinaL

Re: RONALDINHO

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 12, 13:15

I'm only agree in stamina. If he improved in the rest is thanks that he isn't so tired during the match, not because he can run more. He lost his explosivity.

Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Re: Ronaldo de Assis Moreira "RONALDINHO"

Postby Kris » 2008 Dec 22, 04:57

yeah his stamina should be 80/81.

Kris

Postby DeFrenZ » 2008 Dec 22, 09:35

I can agree to STA 79... he does last a match but he doesn't run a lot during it, doesn't he? :)

Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
DeFrenZ

Postby crisfar » 2008 Dec 22, 17:03

I think his major drop is in T Speed, which I woud lower to 79, he still keeps some ACC though...Do you think he so much more speed than Totti e Del Piero right mow?!

crisfar

Postby S-J23 » 2008 Dec 22, 20:37

yes, I do.. his speed is still super decent and he can sprint around many Serie A defenders with ease..

S-J23

Postby Ace » 2008 Dec 22, 20:45

S-J23 wrote:yes, I do.. his speed is still super decent and he can sprint around many Serie A defenders with ease..

but Italy defenders are slow :(

Ace

Postby S-J23 » 2008 Dec 23, 09:13

83 is slow.. kinda.. not super slow.. but he isn't a slowpoke.. his speed without the ball is still nicely decent.. mind you that he is mostly moving with the ball and he rarely sprints without it.. and his dribbling speed with current TS and DS is 71.. and that's slow.. same as Zlatan.. don't think he is any slower when dribbling..

S-J23

Postby crisfar » 2008 Dec 23, 12:44

Ok ;) ...And to raise a bit his Shot Acc. and Shot Power of 2 points? I think he is good when he is in the box to place the ball in the angle of the goal, at least like Kaka (84) or 1 point lower, and his shot is powerful, have you seen the goal he scored some weeks ago in Uefa Cup? he was still, not running, from the 20-22 meter he shot a "rocket" that was breaking the net.

crisfar

Postby metronomo » 2008 Dec 23, 15:21

stamina should be improved, he now last 90 minutes in pitch

metronomo

Postby Kris » 2008 Dec 24, 05:14

i think a decent amount of ppl are agreeing on 79/80 in stamina

Kris

Postby Capone » 2008 Dec 25, 05:44

Stamina is really a little bit low. Seems to be fitter this year, I would suggest 80 for stamina!

Capone

Postby Dino » 2008 Dec 25, 22:23

I would say 80/81 for Stamina.

Dino

Postby S-J23 » 2008 Dec 26, 08:50

updated stamina :geek:

S-J23

Postby Kris » 2009 Jan 06, 12:38

also, don't you notice he attacks from the left flank a lot, i think that goes well with the *side star... either that or he should get a sm or wf(with a left side) position which is not likely... so what do you guys suggest...

Kris

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Jan 18, 19:59

I Suggest WF*

BECKS23LA

Postby Dino » 2009 Jan 18, 21:50

I agree with Side* and Side: Left.

Dino

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Jan 18, 22:04

Pazza Interista wrote:I agree with Side* and Side: Left.

me too!
no *WF absolutely.. he never runs to the end line, often plays from still or cuts in

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby jorgebolano » 2009 Jan 19, 19:18

It would seem more logical to me, if the arrow were stronger. Konami does not necessarily implement the most logical things though, as we all know. :lol:

jorgebolano

Next

Return to Querétaro FC