Goce Toleski

Moderator: Mod's

Goce Toleski

Postby mracho » 2008 Dec 20, 10:41

Last edited by mracho on 2010 Feb 28, 11:55, edited 7 times in total.
(...) If his body is ahead of you, it's over, and even coming from behind he can easily force his way through. (...)
mracho

by »

Re: Goce TOLESKI, Sigma Olomouc

Postby mracho » 2009 Oct 25, 13:22

He's returned to Slavia in summer, and even though Slavia wanted to get rid of him, he has stayed with them after all. He plays mostly for the second team (B-team), but he is on the official 1st team squad list and he occassionally plays some cup games etc.

In my opinion, he could be moved to the Slavia Praha section. ;)

(...) If his body is ahead of you, it's over, and even coming from behind he can easily force his way through. (...)
mracho

Re: Goce TOLESKI

Postby mracho » 2009 Dec 29, 19:31

Probably needs a massive update (decrease...), but he hasn't played a league game since summer because Slavia wants to get rid of him, so it'd be pretty hard to give him a reasonable update at the moment. I'm sure he shouldn't be rated this high though, these stats make him to be one of the league's most dangerous strikers...

EDIT: I've decided to give him an update anyway, even though he hasn't played for a while. I just didn't want him to be that good, since I'm quite sure that he isn't (at least at the moment). He might get another update in the next months, if he plays some matches of course.

mracho

Postby mracho » 2010 Feb 28, 11:53

He apparently isn't a Slavia player any more, I've found several sources saying that, and he's not listed in the squad of Slavia's A-team or B-team. Released.

mracho

Postby mracho » 2010 Oct 04, 14:28

Joined FK Mladá Boleslav on loan till winter. (source)

mracho

Re: Goce TOLESKI, FK Ohrid

Postby mracho » 2011 Feb 27, 09:25

He's not at Mladá Boleslav anymore, I couldn't find where he plays though - Wikipedia says it's FK Ohrid, a team from Macedonian 2nd league. There's no other info so I guess I'll have to trust this...

mracho

Return to Non-Affiliated