Fernando Gago

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Fernando Gago

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 22:52

Last edited by Paablito on 2013 Sep 17, 03:21, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: New Image.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Fernando GAGO

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Mar 11, 13:29

Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Diarra just ran with the ball, no vision whatsoever.

that's his game though, but atleast he made more of an impression. Gago was ineffective in the 1st half, lost the ball under pressure too many times, Masherano scared him good IMO :D

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby Potty » 2009 Apr 10, 11:09

Last edited by Potty on 2013 Jun 15, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.
Potty

Postby Xyder » 2009 May 10, 21:03

Maybe it's only this two last matches, but he is the first player of Real who drop his arms and decline to chase some rivals, who arrive to shooting positions.
I think his mentality it's a bit overrated, 86 seems for me a bit high, I think an 83 it's better for him, max 84 if you think it's a drastical downgrade.

Xyder

Postby Markulur » 2009 May 30, 10:00

He demonstrate his qualities against big and small teams... and with the big teams he was destroyed always.

Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby CuleSebas » 2009 Jun 30, 19:43

Gagi is now #5

CuleSebas

Postby PMC » 2009 Jul 01, 23:42

so none of the suggestions were finally considered correct?

I'm against you
PMC

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jul 02, 00:19

There is a forgotten suggestion in the first pages with enoughs agrees to update, BB: 80.

Ulises

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Jul 02, 08:11

i agreed on that, and there was some sugg about DA 81-82 i think, agree anyway

BECKS23LA

Postby Markulur » 2009 Oct 03, 07:31

Updated a bit. He is playing really bad this days... an example, versus Marsella. He lost a high amount of balls for his bad understanding of his teammates... Or in some moments he is out of the game...

Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Oct 03, 16:26

Markulur wrote:Updated a bit. He is playing really bad this days... an example, versus Marsella. He lost a high amount of balls for his bad understanding of his teammates... Or in some moments he is out of the game...

updated what? I would lower mentality to 79-80, he comes across as to laid back and even absent minded at times. not really energetic in midfield.

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby Markulur » 2009 Oct 04, 14:01

Rfuna wrote:
Markulur wrote:Updated a bit. He is playing really bad this days... an example, versus Marsella. He lost a high amount of balls for his bad understanding of his teammates... Or in some moments he is out of the game...

updated what? I would lower mentality to 79-80, he comes across as to laid back and even absent minded at times. not really energetic in midfield.

Too low. I lowered it a bit yet on the update. I think he is playing at this level for the incredible pressure that he has for his comparations with Alonso and Lass. He always showed a good mentality with NT and Madrid.

Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby JuLiTo » 2010 Jan 06, 19:34

[edited]

Last edited by JuLiTo on 2010 Mar 26, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
JuLiTo

Postby Fiddy » 2010 Mar 26, 13:42

i have a couple of notes guys, first of all he looked more agile than a 82 to me, 83-84 somewhere between DE LA PEÑA, CORONA and M. FERNANDES would be better i believe
Secondly, Konami gave him Sliding* and tbh i don't think that it's totally free, he showed some decent takling so we might consider giving it to him....
another thing, his Curling can go up a couple too, his long passes curls more than a 76.
and finally, we can add a little desription from RMA official site(wich lists him as 176.9 cm btw)

Rubén Gago was born on 14 April 1986 in Ciudadela, Buenos Aires. He began his career at Parque, a modest Club where former Madridistas Fernando Redondo and Esteban Cambiasso, whose styles resembles that of Gago, also got their start. His next stop was the Boca Juniors youth system, where his entire professional career was developed. He made his First Division debut with Boca on 5 December 2004 in a 1-0 win over Quilmas, but it was during the 2005 season that his career took off and made him the star he is today. In 2005/06 Gago was one of the centrepieces of a team that won five titles in as many competitions.

Gago is a very dynamic footballer who predicates his game on ball movement. He a knack for distributing the football as his mental prowess tends to surpass his strength. Gago became a Boca mainstay shortly after he debuted and all offensive series had to develop at his feet. He is also capable of reaching the opponent's box, perhaps even more so than Redondo, who he reminds us of in terms of vision for the game, his way of covering ground, and his ball protection. Gago also knows how to take advantage of his elbows and is never scared to get a little rough.

Maradona has described Gago as one of the best defensive midfielders in the world and said that “he should never be left off an Argentina squad list.” Fernando Redondo, who so many compare him to, assured that Gago is the type of player that he always wanted on his team. “He’s got everything that I like in a midfielder. He’s always rises to the occasion, he keeps his head held high, and he’s got what it takes to read the game,” said the former Madridista. According to Jorge Valdano, Fernando Gago “is a footballer who thinks well and thinks fast, and who helps facilitate the distribution of the ball from in the midfield.

Fernando Gago won the 2005 FIFA Under-20 World Cup 2005 with fellow teammates Oscar Ustari, Lionel Messí, and Sergio Agüero before making his Argentine national team debut in February 2007.

Fiddy

Postby donandresiniesta » 2010 Mar 29, 03:17

Fiddy wrote:i have a couple of notes guys, first of all he looked more agile than a 82 to me, 83-84 somewhere between DE LA PEÑA, CORONA and M. FERNANDES would be better i believe
Secondly, Konami gave him Sliding* and tbh i don't think that it's totally free, he showed some decent takling so we might consider giving it to him....
another thing, his Curling can go up a couple too, his long passes curls more than a 76.
and finally, we can add a little desription from RMA official site(wich lists him as 176.9 cm btw)

Sorry but I disagree with all but the last point in your first paragraph.
Gago's agility as it is is good, I wouldn't put him past De la Pena despite his age. Gago is quite agile, but we don't want to overexaggerate that.
Gago is a good tackler, but slide-tackle is for great tacklers, and those are Konami defaults. Gago has a great defensive value 5 above his attack, and that should reflect his tackling, considering he is a DMF. Lass also sits on 75 for Def, and no slide.
Finally, I don't think his passes curl very much indeed. 76 seems generous to me. Arbeloa only has 75! Just my opinion.

Great player indeed btw. Pellegrini should give him more of a chance, underrated. For a player worthy of the praise of God (D10S).

"Football is simple. But the hardest thing is to play simple football."

"Before I make a mistake, I see it coming and then don’t make it, I don’t make a lot of mistakes, because it’s hard for me to be wrong…"
donandresiniesta

Postby Pumpernikiel » 2010 Apr 06, 17:36

Height:
176.9 cm ≈ 177 cm
http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/ ... r/Gago.htm
Also he looks like hes been spending lots of time at gym, he is stronger.

Pumpernikiel

Postby ACA » 2010 Apr 06, 21:42

Pumpernikiel wrote:Height:
176.9 cm ≈ 177 cm

He's already 177Cm in the first post.

ACA

Postby Xyder » 2010 Apr 06, 22:35

Eichelruck wrote:
Pumpernikiel wrote:Height:
176.9 cm ≈ 177 cm

He's already 177Cm in the first post.

No, is the mod, who has changed it as soon as him has read the post ;)

Xyder

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2010 Jun 17, 16:29

OMG!! hahaha that pic. :lol:

Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
manoloxcr17

Postby wowbagger » 2010 Jul 07, 17:22

You're right he def. needs a new pic :mrgreen:

He could deserve some small changes too, he played a really decent second part of the season.

can't find a good one... maybe that one:

wowbagger

Postby fatcow » 2010 Sep 03, 18:14

I Believe that in the game that he was injured he played CB because Real Madrid have a CB problem and they were testing him alongside lass to play defensive positions!

fatcow

PreviousNext

Return to Club Atlético Boca Juniors