Anderson

Moderators: tamaguchi_japa, rafzin, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 11779
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06

Anderson

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:59

Image
Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Jan 30, 05:50, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
User avatar
Paddy
Posts: 8509
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Paddy » 2009 Aug 01, 21:38

He's not this good defensively.
User avatar
deity86
Posts: 2230
Joined: 2009 Feb 24, 17:15

Re: ANDERSON

Postby deity86 » 2009 Sep 12, 17:13

Wow, he's scored :o :lol:
Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
tzanakas3
Posts: 316
Joined: 2009 Mar 17, 20:54

Re: ANDERSON

Postby tzanakas3 » 2009 Sep 12, 17:15

Soz for offtopic, but Anderson just score his first goal for United!!!!!!!
PANIONIOS RULES.GENOVA E SOLO BLUCERCHIATA - FORZA SAMP.
GLORY GLORY FOR UNITED!!!
User avatar
HitMan
Posts: 755
Joined: 2008 Dec 15, 23:59

Re: ANDERSON

Postby HitMan » 2009 Sep 12, 17:46

tzanakas3 wrote:Soz for offtopic, but Anderson just score his first goal for United!!!!!!!


actually its his second :D
The old guard making room for the NEW guard...FORZA GIOVINCO

non football related: www.zeitgeisttrailer.com and WATCH ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM

visit: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

and most importantly visit: www.thevenusproject.com
User avatar
Tiago7
Posts: 226
Joined: 2009 Sep 06, 21:40
Location: Germany

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Tiago7 » 2009 Sep 13, 00:42

i think he deserves mor shoot power i rebember he s time in porto and he had a powerfull shoot and now is harder he could have like 87
User avatar
p1rha
Posts: 1401
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby p1rha » 2009 Sep 14, 15:50

I think this guy is a bit underated in some things, essentially technical stuff. And he's not an CMF, he's an AMF that can play CMF just as well. Here's my suggestions:

Defence: 62 - better than scholes, park ji sung, deco, fabregas and all those guys? Maybe... Same as Lamps? No way.

Balance: 81 - he's strong allright,but not as strong as Saha and doesn't use his body like Mascherano. If pushed he'll kiss the grass like the others, he's no Rooney. Besides he's quite agile already.

Top Speed: 83 - not that fast, can be fast with the ball with a good explosion but not a sprinter

Response: 78- nothing special his reading of the game, he doesn't recover that many balls and he doesn't antecipate any moves.

Dribble Accuracy: 86 - ball sticked to the feet, he's brazilian and he likes to show it.

Long Pass Accuracy: 85 - his long passes r extremely accurate, he just doesn't as the vision to be a playmaker. He almost scored with a long pass type of shot in the CL final last year.

Technique: 87 - wonderful. His touch is world class, pretty obvious i think.

Aggression: 80 - he doesn't go foward that much.

Mentality: 77 - What? 87? Does anyone think Anderson has the profile to be team captain? Because mentality is much more than chasing a ball. Totally disagree with the way mentality is being rated, can't see how he deserves higher mentality than Rio but oh well.

Team Work: 78 - not that good really. I think this, together with the lack of speed to play AMF, is what is stoping him to be at the level of Diego or someone like that. Because his feet are not worse than Diego's, i remeber the 2 playing in porto and Diego had a better short pass but i think Anderson had better control and better long pass.

WFA: 5
WFF: 3 - Whoever chosed this numbers please pay attention to his play. He as a good right foot,he just doesn't uses it much,but when he does he is effective, it's not like a last resort.

And, add *outside, he uses a lot to pass.
Last edited by p1rha on 2009 Sep 14, 16:31, edited 2 times in total.
BECKS23LA

Re: ANDERSON

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Sep 14, 16:09

agree with Tech, his 1st toch is phenomenal, and i'd say LPA 83 no more, for DA 85 suits him better!
and a rise in shooting stats is needed!
User avatar
Tiago7
Posts: 226
Joined: 2009 Sep 06, 21:40
Location: Germany

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Tiago7 » 2009 Sep 14, 16:41

i agree with p1rha but he s shoot power should rise up for me he has a strong left shoot
quincy_huang
Posts: 197
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 09:30

Re: ANDERSON

Postby quincy_huang » 2009 Sep 15, 13:09

p1rha wrote:I think this guy is a bit underated in some things, essentially technical stuff. And he's not an CMF, he's an AMF that can play CMF just as well. Here's my suggestions:

Defence: 62 - better than scholes, park ji sung, deco, fabregas and all those guys? Maybe... Same as Lamps? No way.

Balance: 81 - he's strong allright,but not as strong as Saha and doesn't use his body like Mascherano. If pushed he'll kiss the grass like the others, he's no Rooney. Besides he's quite agile already.

Top Speed: 83 - not that fast, can be fast with the ball with a good explosion but not a sprinter

Response: 78- nothing special his reading of the game, he doesn't recover that many balls and he doesn't antecipate any moves.

Dribble Accuracy: 86 - ball sticked to the feet, he's brazilian and he likes to show it.

Long Pass Accuracy: 85 - his long passes r extremely accurate, he just doesn't as the vision to be a playmaker. He almost scored with a long pass type of shot in the CL final last year.

Technique: 87 - wonderful. His touch is world class, pretty obvious i think.

Aggression: 80 - he doesn't go foward that much.

Mentality: 77 - What? 87? Does anyone think Anderson has the profile to be team captain? Because mentality is much more than chasing a ball. Totally disagree with the way mentality is being rated, can't see how he deserves higher mentality than Rio but oh well.

Team Work: 78 - not that good really. I think this, together with the lack of speed to play AMF, is what is stoping him to be at the level of Diego or someone like that. Because his feet are not worse than Diego's, i remeber the 2 playing in porto and Diego had a better short pass but i think Anderson had better control and better long pass.

WFA: 5
WFF: 3 - Whoever chosed this numbers please pay attention to his play. He as a good right foot,he just doesn't uses it much,but when he does he is effective, it's not like a last resort.

And, add *outside, he uses a lot to pass.

finally someone has spotted how anderson was inaccurated :P
just wanna add something:
Technique - while a year ago rooney was rated at 89 by a few die hard fans, now he is sitting on 87
to me a 2 points gap is needed between them, 85 would do better
Mentality - i do think that he chase a ball quite a lot but 87 is overratted as well
Fletcher has 88, i cant how they have 1 point gap only
Anderson should sit somewhere like low 80's
imo 81 fit
User avatar
imi
Posts: 333
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 06:16
Location: Ahvaz, Iran

Re: ANDERSON

Postby imi » 2009 Sep 16, 03:35

i just say about his BB ,vs Besiktas showed his great power and showed 84 fits him
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

Image
User avatar
Keaty22
Posts: 184
Joined: 2009 Jun 29, 16:36

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Keaty22 » 2009 Sep 16, 14:42

p1rha wrote:I think this guy is a bit underated in some things, essentially technical stuff. And he's not an CMF, he's an AMF that can play CMF just as well. Here's my suggestions:

Defence: 62 - better than scholes, park ji sung, deco, fabregas and all those guys? Maybe... Same as Lamps? No way.

Balance: 81 - he's strong allright,but not as strong as Saha and doesn't use his body like Mascherano. If pushed he'll kiss the grass like the others, he's no Rooney. Besides he's quite agile already.

Top Speed: 83 - not that fast, can be fast with the ball with a good explosion but not a sprinter

Response: 78- nothing special his reading of the game, he doesn't recover that many balls and he doesn't antecipate any moves.

Dribble Accuracy: 86 - ball sticked to the feet, he's brazilian and he likes to show it.

Long Pass Accuracy: 85 - his long passes r extremely accurate, he just doesn't as the vision to be a playmaker. He almost scored with a long pass type of shot in the CL final last year.

Technique: 87 - wonderful. His touch is world class, pretty obvious i think.

Aggression: 80 - he doesn't go foward that much.

Mentality: 77 - What? 87? Does anyone think Anderson has the profile to be team captain? Because mentality is much more than chasing a ball. Totally disagree with the way mentality is being rated, can't see how he deserves higher mentality than Rio but oh well.

Team Work: 78 - not that good really. I think this, together with the lack of speed to play AMF, is what is stoping him to be at the level of Diego or someone like that. Because his feet are not worse than Diego's, i remeber the 2 playing in porto and Diego had a better short pass but i think Anderson had better control and better long pass.

WFA: 5
WFF: 3 - Whoever chosed this numbers please pay attention to his play. He as a good right foot,he just doesn't uses it much,but when he does he is effective, it's not like a last resort.

And, add *outside, he uses a lot to pass.


i agree
User avatar
Vandeach
Posts: 3104
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 18:21

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Sep 20, 16:17

The only thing that really needs changing is his mentality, which could go down to an 84. His DA could come up 1 and his short passing stats could come down a wee bit as well as a possible raise in LPS, but he seems alright at the moment.
"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
User avatar
Brezza
Posts: 2565
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:57

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Brezza » 2009 Sep 20, 16:23

Also Defence should come down. He always looks lost positionally when he tries to defend it still needs alot of work , a prime example was the champions league final. Anything above 65 is too much .

I agree with lowering SPA but SPS should go up, he actually puts a fair amount of pace into his passing especially when trying to set up people in the final third, he just doesnt quite have the accurary and vision to pull them off. It doesn't make sense that a more conservative passer like Obi Mikel is rate at 82. short passing values could just be switched around imo.
Last edited by Brezza on 2009 Sep 20, 17:14, edited 2 times in total.
" If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton
User avatar
p1rha
Posts: 1401
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby p1rha » 2009 Sep 20, 16:36

And don't u really think his technique is clearly better than an 84 sugests? I checked the premier ladders and i think he is well underated in this department.
User avatar
Vandeach
Posts: 3104
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 18:21

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Sep 20, 16:59

Slight tweak, now we can discuss further changes, if necessary.
"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
User avatar
p1rha
Posts: 1401
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby p1rha » 2009 Sep 20, 17:09

I don't think u should have changed his SPA, 78 is quite bad for a CMF.
BECKS23LA

Re: ANDERSON

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Sep 20, 17:41

yes agree, i have him at 81!
and update shooting stats, and i'd add *Outside
User avatar
Rfuna
Posts: 3114
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL

Re: ANDERSON

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Sep 22, 01:02

Vandeach wrote:Slight tweak, now we can discuss further changes, if necessary.

should've discussed that one IMO. I agree SPS ought to be higher but SPA was fine @ 82. How is S. Ireland a better passer (he has passing* aswell, is that right :? )
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
pedala robinho
Posts: 1148
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 22:50
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Sep 22, 02:53

Indeed, he's a better passer than Felipe Melo, I think it should be like:

Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 83
Long Pass Accuracy: 82
Long Pass Speed: 84

And also I'd add to that: Agression 81 and Mentality 83. His Aggression sure can't be on pair with Ramires (who actually has 82, plus *Reaction star and Attack: 75). His TS/ACC still isn't what I was thinking, but after some close looks, I was thinking even about TS: 85 and ACC: 85, to try a compromise. I still think that what makes he look fast is his DS. Anyways, this is just a thought.

So, summarizing:

Top Speed: 85?
Acceleration: 85?
Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 83
Long Pass Accuracy: 82
Long Pass Speed: 84
Agression: 81
Mentality: 83
User avatar
p1rha
Posts: 1401
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Contact:

Re: ANDERSON

Postby p1rha » 2009 Sep 22, 02:58

BECKS23LA wrote:yes agree, i have him at 81!
and update shooting stats, and i'd add *Outside

Yes, defenetly *outside.

And i agree agression could come down, afterall he just scored 2 goals for man u so far, not really because of terrible shooting as the stats sugest as i really can't remember him having easy chances in front of goal. He likes to play in the back and he's no were near Ramires in that department, so i'd go for a greenie.

Return to “SC Internacional”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests