Robert Acquafresca

Moderators: antony, Epsi, čale, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 10804
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06

Robert Acquafresca

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 12:28

User avatar
Paddy
Posts: 8516
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:01
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby Paddy » 2009 Sep 12, 14:08

Can we update his TS to a much fairer value of 83?
Alex_10
Posts: 1271
Joined: 2008 Dec 29, 13:42
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Sep 12, 15:29

Recap wrote:Weight: 70 Kg

Defence: 38-39
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 81
Response: 83
Agility: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Dribble Speed: 82
Shot Accuracy: 80
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 82
Header: 83
Aggression: 88 -> 92
Mentality: 75

* Positioning
* Lines
Remove *Reaction


still this to be discussed/updated..
]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Dino
Posts: 1394
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:58

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby Dino » 2009 Sep 12, 15:31

Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Club: Atalanta BC (on loan from Inter)

He's loaned from Genoa ;)
User avatar
zuo
Posts: 3328
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby zuo » 2010 Jan 29, 20:55

Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
jmg721
Posts: 5378
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Jan 29, 21:10

great impact at Atalanta :roll: . Any one have thoughts on past suggestions?
"The Recoba Effect"
User avatar
Rfuna
Posts: 3114
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby Rfuna » 2010 Jan 29, 22:05

jmg721 wrote:great impact at Atalanta :roll: . Any one have thoughts on past suggestions?

yeah, you might not want to use them anymore :lol: Its funny how last everyone was interested now no one is bothered. It's even more funny how he said he would make Inter regret having not given him a chance :lol: suckerrr

I have notes of him from 1 game. But he was doing all this *Post-Player stuff and chasing down defenders and midfielders, and not much attacking, so I thought I better watch him again :lol:
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
Rfuna
Posts: 3114
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby Rfuna » 2010 Jan 31, 03:19

Rfuna wrote:
jmg721 wrote:great impact at Atalanta :roll: . Any one have thoughts on past suggestions?

yeah, you might not want to use them anymore :lol: Its funny how last everyone was interested now no one is bothered. It's even more funny how he said he would make Inter regret having not given him a chance :lol: suckerrr

I have notes of him from 1 game. But he was doing all this *Post-Player stuff and chasing down defenders and midfielders, and not much attacking, so I thought I better watch him again :lol:

Atalanta sent him packing already?
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
jmg721
Posts: 5378
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Jan 31, 08:46

came in as a sub today for Genoa...had no impact on the game
"The Recoba Effect"
User avatar
zuo
Posts: 3328
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby zuo » 2010 Jan 31, 18:37

Alex_10 recap is imo on a good number of points. Aggression maybe could be really on orange(for how he played the CF role),TS is good...for sure swap *Lines with *Reaction...
Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
Rfuna
Posts: 3114
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby Rfuna » 2010 Jan 31, 19:03

zuo wrote:Alex_10 recap is imo on a good number of points. Aggression maybe could be really on orange(for how he played the CF role),TS is good...for sure swap *Lines with *Reaction...

when i last saw him his Acc was better than Ts. And reaction* :?
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
Rfuna
Posts: 3114
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby Rfuna » 2010 Mar 18, 20:09

updated Acc, Ts, Spa, St, aggression and mentality. Removed reaction*
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
Ace
Posts: 2997
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:39
Location: Italy

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby Ace » 2010 Mar 19, 00:44

Just a question; why does he have SS?
He was a CF in Atalanta, Cagliari and Italy U21, and also in Genoa he's the striker, why does have that position?
User avatar
Rfuna
Posts: 3114
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby Rfuna » 2010 Mar 19, 02:27

Rfuna wrote:updated Acc, Ts, Spa, St, aggression and mentality. Removed reaction*
Ace wrote:Just a question; why does he have SS?
He was a CF in Atalanta, Cagliari and Italy U21, and also in Genoa he's the striker, why does have that position?

Who knows.

Removed SS. Problem fixed ;)
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
User avatar
zuo
Posts: 3328
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby zuo » 2010 Sep 02, 01:45

on loan from Genoa.
Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
Ace
Posts: 2997
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:39
Location: Italy

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby Ace » 2011 Jan 10, 14:36

Yesterday he surprised me for his two goals with left foot, did a good job in both goals
User avatar
Epsi
Posts: 3337
Joined: 2009 Jul 14, 10:39
Location: Italy

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby Epsi » 2011 Jan 10, 15:02

Great goals. Maybe on the first one he was a bit lucky, but the second one was really amazing.. Chapeau
Battery
Posts: 93
Joined: 2011 Jan 01, 22:51

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby Battery » 2011 Jan 12, 03:04

Yeh this guy needs an updATe :D

May be in

SP
WFA
WFF
BB
User avatar
Epsi
Posts: 3337
Joined: 2009 Jul 14, 10:39
Location: Italy

Re: Robert ACQUAFRESCA

Postby Epsi » 2011 May 02, 08:38

Fixed shooting stats
Swaltz
Posts: 123
Joined: 2013 Jan 21, 21:39

Re: Robert Acquafresca

Postby Swaltz » 2013 Jan 31, 03:39

loan ---> Levante UD

http://es.levanteud.com/noticias/levante18948.html

Return to “Bologna FC 1909”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests