José Ayoví, Dorados de Sinaloa

Moderators: ballack13, soccermaniakk, Mod's

José Ayoví, Dorados de Sinaloa

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Jan 30, 21:48

Info:

Spoiler: show
He is just too good, i have some very inmense hopes in him, people compare him to valencia, i'll say he have the physic and technical abilities potentially extraordinary, cant say until what extent though. Last year he provided numberous assists to his parter narciso mina( 29 goals, 7 place of most scorer in the world last year ) and showcased an scoring record of 7 goals, they both alone did it all for independiente, and yet there are now both in barcelona for my inmense pleasure.

I keep looking for any flaw in his game, but still couldnt find any, he is so good, he have dribbling( conservative in first post ), speed, power, passing, ideas, correctness, everything, better prospect than bryan i'll say, he is a 'diamante en bruto', though he already have a lot of diamond.

Playing Style:

People keep saying, oh see how fast he is!, i didnt noticed that last year, but yes he is fast, but when on the ball he goes at a relaxed pace and tries to beat his marker upon skill. He have some weird style which consist in burst to take on his marker, dont know if that will result him on international level... and yet he takes some time to reach his TS, he is deadly fast on long balls and is confident also punting and running. He is also very good technically as he defined himself on an interview, passing wise he havent commited any flaw since he arrived, something to look at.

Set:
I've been very conservative, he sure is way better, but i've seen just some matches from him. Some aspects may seem too low even for a youngster, but i havent ever once seen those in displaying, its more of a benchmark vlau for starting of, though his jumo for example needs be higher for PSD standart, but i decided for values like these for representing that he didnt/dont make use of them, and yet, he never did/does.

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: José AYOVÍ, Barcelona Sporting Club

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jun 30, 18:11

ok. gave him SS to be playable with just narciso but also gave him side so he drifts to either side as IRL

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Re: José AYOVÍ

Postby rasec » 2012 Aug 13, 19:42

foot: R

rasec

Re: José AYOVÍ

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Aug 16, 22:11

You are totally right, please update foot R

Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn Image Image
BelloMina

Re: José Ayoví

Postby Basilio » 2013 Mar 11, 02:33

he is sluggish, his height hurts his game so much. da lower ? att lower ? not a player know by making the right decision or capable of improvisation, he has a lot of end product though, good passer, aggresive and wins the line with ease

edit: he made a good defensive game today btw, following the opposition sideback, returning, Sm deployed and well accomplished, won the applause of the stadium even if he made a mediocre offensive game.

jzzzz i was sure he had sp on 84... he has got power on that large leg, even if he shoots like a mid rane curler, just lacks accuracy

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2013 Apr 14, 23:59

really happy with his game today, creates a zillion opportunities with his off/on the ball runs and so and he also tracked back, yet his shooting can be dread disgusting, but he also makes good attempts mainly due to his SP and what random good connection. Already updated shooting as it was smth i thought since a while, his helping in defence deserves a 2 def awar as it has been consistent this year, he always gets susbstitued promptly whenever he defends so no need for more sta

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2013 Apr 25, 03:15

I shat bricks when i saw him winning almost every second ball on his zone, recovering a "ridiculos" number of vital balls and being the player with most effort(relative to his stamina and usual behaviour). He ran his whole lane. He is showing some tenacity and defence :shock:

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Roy » 2013 Apr 25, 06:09

7 kg? :D

jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

Varane002 wrote:My suggestion is that the explosive power is between 80 - 81. Is very agile despite its 1.90 m. In the game with explosive power 70 is very trunk.
Roy

Postby BelloMina » 2014 Aug 04, 20:42

Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn Image Image
BelloMina

Postby BelloMina » 2014 Aug 21, 01:34

BelloMina wrote:Move to Dorados de Sinaloa in _mex

http://www.ecuafutbol.org/web/noticia.p ... 9_wO5Ri_8Q

Move _tick

BelloMina

Previous

Return to Liga de Ascenso