Matías Oyola

Moderators: Diego, chedl, Basilio, Mod's

Matías Oyola

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Jan 11, 01:27

Nickname: El Pony

Explanation:
Spoiler: show
'El Pony' has raised his level to an extent he is no only average, but top player 'Crack'. His best asset is his ability to mantain possesion flowing, possesion master without a doubt. Always moving into clever positions, incorporating to attack with give and goes, distributing, + a good physicality and technical play. He is a perfect team player, Argentina Nt could use someone like him ;)

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Matías OYOLA, Barcelona S. C.

Postby Diego » 2012 Aug 01, 01:57

The ds value seem much more fitting, he showed little running on the ball.

btw
Basilio wrote:I have him on injury A and condition 8 i believe not sure though

:P :P :P :P
you know i am a believer othat we are too harsh rating it.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Re: Matías OYOLA

Postby Basilio » 2012 Aug 01, 03:19

I wonder how controversial would be to increase his injury just when returning from one long :| that one was rather sporadic and not likely to happen ever again in his career. Abnormal situation to injury :|

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Diego » 2012 Aug 01, 03:23

Basilio wrote:I wonder how controversial?

on a pes forum? not much :lol:

if it's an unusual situation that just happened once.. i think A would do no harm. It's your call though

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Basilio » 2012 Aug 01, 03:36

Done, think that was the only injury in like 3 years in BSC ? Very Not injury prone. also upped his WF's as he is as accurate as frequent as pirlo.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby steith » 2012 Aug 01, 15:01

Basilio wrote:Done, think that was the only injury in like 3 years in BSC ? Very Not injury prone. also upped his WF's as he is as accurate as frequent as pirlo.

you're right only once was injured for consideration in barcelona

steith

Postby Basilio » 2012 Aug 25, 23:09

motm yesterday, i cant make up my mind how was he so goood. need to keep an eye to his performances

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Oct 25, 03:37

is he 8 wfa ? Matías is surely ambidextrous, but to what extent ? both weak foot stats at 8 sounds excessive with players like pedro in existence i believe :?: But imo a wfa 8 is deserved because everything he does with his left, he can do with his right, its a sort of parallelism, i've seen him shooting with powwr and precision with his right foot, crossing as if it was his left and distributing with more comfort than even Pirlo i'd say

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Oct 25, 10:30

Noticed two good burst in first metres yesterday, really impressive caught his top speed which isn't good, 77 good good number. Also completaly agree at least for what he shown yesterday about his teamwork, really nice off the ball movement. Ah and yeah, his DS is 70 or so. Good work in here ;)

♪ A Messi lo vas a ver, la copa nos va a traer;
¡Maradona es más grande que Pelé! ♪
Vickingo

Postby Basilio » 2012 Nov 08, 04:18

he made a beautiful second half. Maybe i have overlooked his technique slightly, he controls everything so flawless, today he made an aerial left foot trap after a fastly paced early cross by Díaz from close range with facility. It is not easy, mid air trap on a 90 degrees angle and kills it with one touch...Insane, as his trapping overall.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Nov 14, 01:16

Great player he is, I would like to suggest injure tolerance B as he is getting more vulnerable to injuries since this year.

Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn
BelloMina

Postby Basilio » 2012 Nov 22, 22:43

his technique is glaringly underrated. I think his touch is the best in Barcelona, he simply controls anything flawlessly ! Yesterday a clear example, a seriously high ball up in the sky, and with his thigh he killed it on a single touch. Around 91 to me, need opinions

@Blaster the only accountable injury was the last one on which he was out just a less than 2 games

Edit: his header can be higher too, he passes very well with his head

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Re: Matías Oyola

Postby Basilio » 2013 Feb 08, 00:02

i want to inform that i just made a disheartening modification. . . I precipitated when I assigned him 3 def awareness in the past, this had a direct impact of the stamina he required. Even though "El Pony" is rightfully appreciated by his sacrifice, he doesnt help in these defensive movements, a big weakness if you'd ask me. He pressures, but he cant keep the defensive rythm, if he gets surpassed, then its over, he wont go down if it is not by his response that activates his pressure. He takes very long to return after he goes to attack, doenst do 'relevos' coverings, nor goes very deep to defend. stamina 90<86, def awareness 3<2 :cry:

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2013 Mar 24, 22:12

He is possibly not a 8/A condition/injury player anymore. Has missed games, played inconsistenly and injury some times. His lps could go up a couple of points though, he has vastly improved in that aspect, has habituated to play them reguarly and doesnt suffer of lack of DS as he can reach teammates at different ranges with his passing. might need ppp too. Btw today he made some shot feints by the box, a sorely lacking aspect of his game, he had that well covered with the comfortability that he uses his right leg, yet shot feints gives him a new spectrum of possibilities and makes him less predictable.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2013 Apr 11, 01:39

Last season he was killing everything flawlessly, recently he has had flaws. Last semester he had at least one orgasmic first touch per game, know he lets them bobble at times, i guess he can get a slight decrease if he keeps that way

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2014 Jul 20, 18:51

Stamina

btw, hes got a new role under Israel, much more defensive, concentrating in being the first pass and on distribution, like a DM. He also looks even more responsive these days, as the whole team under this coach.

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Previous

Return to Barcelona Sporting Club