Damian Diaz

Moderators: Helios, TBD, Mod's

Damian Diaz

Postby Basilio » 2009 Nov 08, 04:03

Nickname: Kitu

Damían Díaz vs Cobreloa

Spoiler: show

Last edited by Rated-R on 2010 Jan 21, 20:56, edited 4 times in total.
Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

by »

Re: Damián DIAZ

Postby Basilio » 2011 Jul 12, 15:25

moved to barcelons sporting club( ecuador ) http://hinchaamarillo.com/noticias_detalle.php?id=3134

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Re: Damián DIAZ

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Jul 13, 11:21

jorgecavs

Re: Damián DIAZ, Barcelona SC

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2011 Jul 13, 16:44

Moved (editor and forum)

Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
manoloxcr17

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Jul 13, 17:07

A shame really, I love how he plays :(

Vickingo

Postby Basilio » 2011 Aug 15, 22:25

2 and a half matches, all i can say until here: BEST PLAYER EVER and yea im working on my set, a lot of updgrades if he continue like that

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby xeneize » 2011 Aug 15, 22:40

Basilio wrote:2 and a half matches, all i can say until here: BEST PLAYER EVER and yea im working on my set, a lot of updgrades if he continue like that

that's true, when come to colon my first impression of him was incredible, but the problem is the "if he continue like that", always start amazing but after that his game falls a bit (maybe because he's totally lazy)
but is a good player, great AM

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Postby Basilio » 2011 Aug 21, 03:32

One more today, i cant see why is him suposed to be a "non effective player" he have done 2 goals , 1 assist and was the co-autor of other 2 or 3, all these on 5 games, 2 starting as a sub and entering to the match after 30 minutes of the second half. If that isnt effective, well anything it is. Anyway i finally notice what do you mean of him not being so regular, he is tired since the first minute of the match, taking acount the heat of guayaquil, he should be living a nightmare here, but he always do all he can, judging by konami's definition of mentality "ability to overcome fatigue and pressure" he'll have a supreme one, i mean he came and at the first match he was the man of the match, that goes for pressure, while for fatigue as said before he plays the same even if he is tired since the first minute of the game, i get shocked by 2 stuff he have done lately, the first was a spectacular "chilena"( overheadkick ) at the latest minutes of the "clasico"( barcelona vs emelec ) and it was noticeable that he was very tired on the supreme heat. As well he did a header goal even though knowing he isnt good heading and feeling so exahusted, i could write a novel talking about his mentality, an yea im doing it, but in my set. Meanwhile this set still needing a massive change, specially comparing him to marangoni for naming some names

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Aug 21, 05:02

Nice analysis of him. When he wants, he could be on pair with Messi :lol:, seriously, if he wants he could play in Europe quietly, but he likes too much the night :lol:, he's lazy to training and I repeat, he's inconsistent, REALLY inconsistent, in Colon he had great matchs, no more than that, but in general he hadn't too much good seasons. He's a good player, but he needs to work his consistency. Also, with all respect IN GENERAL Ecuadorian football is in a lower step with Argentinian, and it's important this issue.

Vickingo

Postby Basilio » 2011 Aug 21, 18:11

vickingo_73 wrote: Also, with all respect IN GENERAL Ecuadorian football is in a lower step with Argentinian, and it's important this issue.

Of course theyre are on step above though, the difference bettween both leagues is getting smaller and smaller. Since 1998 or so, maturana started the revolution on ecuadorian football, he knew ecuadorians have a supreme physic but he also knew they needed to train technically for be a real threat, through the pass of the years ecuadorian football is getting better and better, with all this genious coaches( zubeldía, ischia, merlo, bauza, fossati, etc ) these coaches have been changing and revolutionating our football. Also argentinian league is in a massive decline to do awful new generation, take a look to theyre crappy U-20 team on world cup and "eliminatorias", while ecuadorian football is in theyre "golden age", the mexican league is full of ecuadorians, and we have some interesting players in europe as well( montero, valencia, caicedo, etc ). If not, how can you explain me 'bout those stars from argentinian league that were total crap here( viatri, equi gonzales, "chino" lunaand countless more ) ? Same happened with marangoni, he was horrible here and he was known as one of the best AMF in america. The only 2 good players from argentina are: Barcos and Damian Diaz, and theyre are surely some of the best in america. The only problem diaz have had until here is his poor physic, at least compared to ecuadorians, but his technique and intelligence for playing is on another level

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Aug 21, 19:43

Barcos and Damian Diaz best of South America? If I understand you in a good way, I don't share that.

Vickingo

Postby xeneize » 2011 Aug 21, 19:58

finally somebody who think the same as i think about his MENT
if we guide of the original definition, his MENT is yellow for sure, always run when is tired, but as said victor, his problem is consistency...
and yes, he loves the night, here in colon (in santa fe) live in the night practically, also somebody create a "rumor" about he was gay (and stay whit a player of union) , to avoid he go out in the night, i know that sound strange, but was real :lol:

xeneize

Postby Kruger13 » 2011 Aug 21, 21:22

Yeah! he is doing really good in Ecuador, he is the player of the match on each game he plays... This set needs little changes, i agree about his MENT, he fight every single ball like it was the last one of his life, also for being an AMF he runs all the match and showed that he is "engaged" with the team... Another aspect that i want to talk in his TEC and SPA, he treats the ball like it was his baby, it is easy to see the difference when he touches the ball and any other player does.. and about his short passes, well he always tries to make killer passes with nice pace, and most of them reach his target, as Basilio says he is "co-autor" of almost all goals of the team. Great player and 6 games showing a red-arrow level!

...U dared to enter my world... Image
Kruger13

Postby Basilio » 2011 Aug 21, 21:35

well said, i give him 5 more matches to start to talk about stats or the set im working on. And yes i noticed his great tech an SPA as well

vickingo_73 wrote:Barcos and Damian Diaz best of South America? If I understand you in a good way, I don't share that.

interesting because barcos recently scored 5 goals in a single match, and scored 2 more today, wihout mentioning his miracle goals. And for díaz we'll see..

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby xeneize » 2011 Aug 21, 22:11

if you give him only 5 matches more, you're going to suggest increases, only i think... his decrease is in the ends of the tournament or when pased 1 year in the same club (at least that pass in teh last clubs whit him, start good but with the time lose level)

xeneize

Postby Kruger13 » 2011 Aug 21, 22:53

Thanks for the explanation Xeneize, i was thinking (and maybe Basilio too), that when you say that he decrease his performance was in a short period of time, for example in 10 games or things like that, but now i can easily see your point. You one thing there are many players that show a good level during a year and next year just sucks! But if he can maintain a certain level of play, he deserves some changes even if we think he isn't going to keep it (then we can decrease it)

Kruger13

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Aug 21, 23:29

But (for Basilio) I can say the same argument: Barcos in Racing was TOTALLY crap, and as Barcos there are thousands of examples of players who here are totally crap or aren't good (Conca for example?) and then in the rest of South America lower leagues are one of the bests. Examples are for all the colours, never is good to generalize, for that reason I don't put "all the Ecuadorian league players are a step behind argentinian's", I've put in general. But well, are just opinions and likes. I haven't doubts that Damian has an extreme quality and ability to dribble and score goals, but as I said before, his main and first problem is his inconsistency. I love him when he wants to play, but there are a lot of times, 4 or 5 games consequtive that he doesn't want to play, and you'll want to kill him.

Vickingo

Postby Kruger13 » 2011 Aug 21, 23:58

Barcos in Racing was TOTALLY crap

I think you are confused with Bieler... ;)

Kruger13

Postby xeneize » 2011 Aug 22, 00:04

no, barcos play in racing, in 2003
but was 7 years ago, i know he's FANTASTIC in ecuador

xeneize

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Aug 22, 00:04

Kruger13 wrote:
Barcos in Racing was TOTALLY crap

I think you are confused with Bieler... ;)

No. I was thinking in Hernán Barcos, he started his career in Racing between 2003 and 2005 ;)
Ja, there are another example, Bieler in Racing and Newell's was totally shit.

Vickingo

Postby Kruger13 » 2011 Aug 22, 00:54

Sorry, my fault then... I think was Bieler because he just moved to ldu again, and yes he was like another player since he left ldu to Racing.

Kruger13

PreviousNext

Return to Al-Wahda Club (Abu Dhabi)