_fra Antoine Griezmann - Real Sociedad
_nga Victor Moses - Wigan Athletic/Nigeria NT
_mex Carlos Vela - Real Sociedad/Mexico NT

Classic players:

_tun Francileudo Santos - FC Sochaux/Tunisia NT
_tun Ziad Jaziri - Tunisia NT
_tun José Cláyton - Espérance Sportive de Tunis/Tunisia NT

Feel Free to Request Guys

Last edited by Fiddy on 2012 Apr 20, 21:28, edited 23 times in total.
Fiddy

by »

Re: Fiddy's Stats Thread | El Shaarawy & Alessandro Diamanti

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Apr 01, 19:41

Funny you mentionned a higher DS man, i was thinking about a +1 in DS and DA, damn his close control is superb...a real genius.

Well at West Ham he was often deployed on the wings, so he had space and opportunities to show his decent pace (decent nth more) but now at Bologna his role is more of a Maestro, something like a more aggressive Cossu, so all his play, now, is about brilliant technical abilities, good vision combined with a genius touch.

Fiddy

Postby frshmn » 2012 Apr 01, 19:45

Fiddy wrote:Funny you mentionned a higher DS man, i was thinking about a +1 in DS and DA, damn his close control is superb...a real genius.

Well at West Ham he was often deployed on the wings, so he had space and opportunities to show his decent pace (decent nth more) but now at Bologna his role is more of a Maestro, something like a more aggressive Cossu, so all his play, now, is about brilliant technical abilities, good vision combined with a genius touch.

For sure, he's very technically gifted.

I understand what you're getting at, the West Ham manager (I believe it was Zola) confined Diamanti more to the wide positions, instead of the more central positions where I know he could be more dangerous. Forgive me, my Italian football vernacular isn't the best, but are you saying that Diamanti has become more of a traditional ''trequartista''? :D

Formerly Madvillain.
frshmn

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Apr 01, 19:53

Done then :D

Yeah bro, thats the word i was trying to know how to spell LOL, Trequartista...something like the role Cassano has.

Fiddy

Postby Kerry » 2012 Apr 01, 20:28

Are you sure about Diamanti's trapping? I've seen good from him, not "fantastic".
Overall, great set bro :D

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Apr 01, 20:37

as a matter fact i am mate, his technicality as whole is sublime, so the 89 is well deserved.
P.S.: Cale gave him the same value too...

And very thanks Aléx, appreciate it :D
so...have any requests maybe? (open question, for anyone who wanna request something)

Fiddy

Postby Diego » 2012 Apr 01, 20:39

now, I know a good request! what about gio? :)

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Apr 01, 20:42

LOL just see my avatar :D
nah seriously man, he doesn't play that much, and i mostly see him with the NT...damn what a great player he is...and damn how unlucky he is :/
besides, i think the Current set is fine for him, i just use him with a bit more DA, i find his close controle gorgeous tbh.

Fiddy

Postby Diego » 2012 Apr 01, 20:50

awww, np.

still dont get why he doesnt play? on gold cup (appart from the goal :P ) and Racing proved he is definately spur material.. I hope he gets some playing time on loan or so, joy to watch.

"Despiertenme... Cuando pase el reggaeton."

Así será Maestro Image
Diego

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Apr 01, 20:58

Yeah he is super material mate, not just coz i like him but i believe no one can deny his talent, but i feel english coachs always favorite and choose british players of Latino ones (see Angeleri for example, a great player, but jsut played a bunch of minutes), even tho they know the Latin ones of more gifted and have more potential than the domestic ones...a real shame! and tbh i wanted him to be bought by a La Liga team, where he can shine as he deserves to. See what he did in racing in half a season...

Fiddy

Postby Kerry » 2012 Apr 01, 21:01

Redknapp is a jerk. Gio played really well in the EL Group stage but still didn't get his trust.

I might have a request, but not sure where's your field of expertise in leagues.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Apr 01, 21:13

Gotta agree with that..really hope to see him in my team, Valencia, tbh...

Shoot mate...who knows?

Fiddy

Postby Kerry » 2012 Apr 01, 21:20

Can you take on Joseph Barton? His set is a little outdated.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Apr 01, 21:22

Well i follow the EPL quite regulary, but just not QPR to be honest..i really like him tho..like his combative spirit, he is quite all-rounded/complete i find, don't you?

Fiddy

Re: Fiddy's Stats Thread | David Beckham |

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Apr 02, 19:52

Club: Los Angeles Galaxy
Name: David BECKHAM
Shirt Name: BECKHAM
Number: 23
Positions: CM, SM
Nationality: English _eng

Height: 183 cm
Weight: 76 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: R

Attack: 77
Defence: 62
Balance: 78
Stamina: 82
Top Speed: 75
Acceleration: 74
Response: 78
Agility: 76
Dribble Accuracy: 80
Dribble Speed: 73
Short Pass Accuracy: 85
Short Pass Speed: 84
Long Pass Accuracy: 97
Long Pass Speed: 95
Shot Accuracy: 81
Shot Power: 84
Shot Technique: 80
Free Kick Accuracy: 94
Curling: 96
Header: 70
Jump: 72
Technique: 85
Aggression: 71
Mentality: 87
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 85

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Playmaking
Passing
Outside

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P06 - Pinpoint Pass
P07 - Early Cross
P15 - Talisman
S07 - Outside Curve

(S02 - Passer, for older PES versions)
ATTACK/DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF

Infos & Explanations

Well...euuh...i feel that i don't need to say a lot about his guy, Becks is still Becks...some said and thaught that when he moved for the US, he did it for money, and that he was finished and stuff, but i believe he isn't..really, he still fit and physically impeccable if i might say, especially for his age. And he showed that he still can give a lot, especially in both his spells at Milan (a not so lucky second one tho).
Anyways, about the set now, i didn't change a lot of things, just implented some new standards and changed a few things here and there (P.S.: he is my best player ever, so some of you might feel...well you know :roll: ).
Well, increased both his Attack and defence; i increased the 1st in order to fit new standards, as we know it's now the player's whole efficency in the opposite half pitch, and Becks, with his killer passes, is quite lethal as he netted an impressiv 19 assists last year alone.
About the Resp decrease, according to new standards aswell, but didn't wanna reduce it that much, coz Becks, when defending (which he does a lot, the reasons for the decent Stamina and high mentality(including his leadership and character)) has quite an eye, and intercepts quite a few balls actually.
Agility/DS/TS/ACC decreases: According to new standards, again, i find him quite decently fast with the ball to be honnest, even now at this age, he still keeps a fair ammount of his not-so-bad speed on the ball so i find a combo of 77/73 does it well.
Passing now...well i didn't touch it, as i feels just about right, he is still a good short passer, and a world class crosser/Pin Point passer.
Shooting, well, as i always say, Beckham KNOWS HOW TO shoot, he doesn't score that much direct play goals, as he often opts to pass/cross rather than shoot, even tho he has quite a good shot, he rarely misses his target (the reason the classic Becks got updated to an 82 in SA) i'd even go for higher, but i feel that makes him tend to shoot more from range, something he doesn't often do.
Free kicks now...i seriously don't know why it got decreased in the 1st place...he is still Godly in set pieces, period.
I increased his Technique by one point aswell, it might seem un-necessary, but he hasn't loose a bit of his first touch, still classy, not Rondaldinho classy or Cassano classy but...Beckham classy :D (i gave him 86 originally, but thought a 85 would look better ladder-wise)
Finally, Mentality, i won't say much here, jurgens said it better
jurgens wrote:Mentality is a far as I'm aware a value that is handed out mainly to leader type players... Kahn/Totti/Keane/Gattuso/Puyol/ Players that are iconic leaders at their respective clubs and have a lot of ability to influence the teams behaviour, espeically when they face diffuclt situations
and for me, Beckham is one of those Iconic players (in addition, he is hard-working anyways, so he'll be having a good Mentlaity either the defenition of it is)

Videos

Last edited by Fiddy on 2012 Apr 19, 18:56, edited 2 times in total.
Fiddy

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Apr 02, 20:35

Thanks for that, HUUUGE Beckham fan, happy someone here actually watches Galaxy. Suprised but happy to see his LPA is still intact :D.
Anyway thanks again Fiddy, looks like a job well done.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 02, 20:44

His lpa is still phenomenal. Seen him in scholes testimonial and got excited started looking up eveything I could find of him. Looks like a pretty good set, but I'd be harsher on his physical stats and TW.. a good bit down. Hes quite old now.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Apr 02, 20:52

@Mr. Evans

You're very welcome mate :D super glad someone of your statut like it mate ^^

And well, i do watch LA Galaxy, but mainly for this man right here (and talkin abt LAG, my next set will be Donovan, a request from anyonyme)
And yeah, his Long Passing is still intact, it's not something you can loose by getting older, and Becks clearly showed that :)

P.S.: btw Evans, while you're here, what do you think of my other sets? (Especially Diamanti) and any requests?

@ jurgens
good to see you sharing the same opinion as me mate ;)

Well wasn't sure about TW tbh, as i am a bit confused with the new definiton, what do you suggest ? And, about his physicality, he might be old but, he doesn't seem like a 36 year old when on the pitch, he can finish up a 90 mins with rather ease (I'd really rate him a little bit over GIggs in STA) with a good runs at his name.

Fiddy

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Apr 02, 21:05

@jurgens
Yeah I saw that match and his LPA was indeed sublime, nearly forgot about that.

@Fiddy
I'd reply to your sets if I knew the players. Jonas I liked, remember mentioning that when you made it. Feghouli didn't play most of the time I watched Valencia, mainly in the first half of the season, so I can't say much about him. And I don't know Diamanti that well tbh. Always heard good things about him though he never manage to fulfill his potential apparently.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Re: Fiddy's Stats Thread | Landon Donovan |

Postby Fiddy » 2012 Apr 04, 17:10

Club: Los Angeles Galaxy
Name: Landon DONOVAN
Shirt Name: DONOVAN
Number: 10
Positions: SS, SM, AM
Nationality: American _usa

Height: 173 cm
Weight: 71 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 81
Defence: 49
Balance: 77
Stamina: 85
Top Speed: 85
Acceleration: 88
Response: 81
Agility: 86
Dribble Accuracy: 86
Dribble Speed: 86
Short Pass Accuracy: 83
Short Pass Speed: 82
Long Pass Accuracy: 81
Long Pass Speed: 81
Shot Accuracy: 80
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 83
Free Kick Accuracy: 74
Curling: 81
Header: 69
Jump: 76
Technique: 87
Aggression: 84
Mentality: 81
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 83

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot Frequency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Tactical Dribble
Reaction
1-touch Pass
Outside

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P05 - Mazing Run
P09 - Incisive Run
P13 - Dummy Runner
P14 - Free Roaming
S01 - 1-touch play
S02 - Outside Curve
S07 - Shoulder Feint Skills
S08 - Turning Skills
S14 - Side Stepping Skills

(P11 – Cut Back Pass & S01 – Marauding, for older PES versions)
ATTACK/DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF

Infos & Explanations:

Well, made this set basically as a request, but honnestly i never liked his actual set, and i always wanted to make my version of him...Anyways, let's break down the main changes i made:
First of all, i increased his Attack, as he is usually fairly dengerous up front, in so many ways actually, either by his scoring ability, mazing runs or his cut back passes. Besides, i decreased a bit his speed stats, the current ones represents him very well in game i find. And with that decrease, i gave him his very deserves technical values, his DA and Technique are quite impressive, his close control is superb and his first touch is sublime (i'd even go higher in both tbh). Another thing i touched, his shooting stats, he is quite a good nice little Shooter, he knows how and where to shoot, he is able to score goals from very tight angles (Remember his goal in the WC against Slovenia? that's just an example) and with quite a decent power and accuary aswell. Something else needs to be spotted on, it's that For the United States national team, Donovan is the all-time leader in scoring and assists, and has the most caps of all active players :D

So to summerize, Donovan is a little speedster, a nice little wizard, a little nice passer, a little nice shooter, a little team player and a little leader(hard worker) which, as a package, makes him one hell of a nice little player ;)

Videos:

Fiddy

Re: Fiddy's Stats Thread | David Beckham & Landon Donovan |

Postby frshmn » 2012 Apr 06, 20:53

Excellent Beckham set, Fiddy. I think that's as close to perfect as you can come, apart from the speed stats which I feel are a tad too high. Last time I saw him, he didn't look like he deserved anything higher than whites for either ACC or TS, and I don't think he's gotten faster since then!

As far as the Donovan set goes, I think it perfectly fits his time at Everton - haven't really seen him since then, so I don't know how accurately it represents his current form.

Nice sets Fiddy, I'll update my game with them as soon as.

Formerly Madvillain.
frshmn

PreviousNext

Return to Alternative stats section