Hulk

Moderators: Helios, Mod's

Hulk

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 15:21

Image


VIDEOS:
Hulk - Compilation
Hulk - Compilation 2

Last edited by Prata on 2009 Mar 01, 17:31, edited 12 times in total.
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9469
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 113 times

by »



 

Re: HULK

Postby midnight » 2012 Jun 09, 22:26

Agree with agi dongrade he's really slow surely not a 85 (it makes him on par with Ozil :roll: )
I agree with that his TS is better than his ACC ,but i'm not so sure about DS . . .

Last edited by midnight on 2012 Jun 09, 23:02, edited 1 time in total.
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Image
User avatar
midnight
 
Posts: 1966
Joined: 2012 Mar 06, 13:48
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: HULK

Postby Luizinho94 » 2012 Jun 09, 22:51

His shot accuracy could be lower.

User avatar
Luizinho94
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 2012 Jun 06, 13:38
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: HULK

Postby ruifcpsempre » 2012 Jun 11, 18:27

Luizinho94 wrote:His shot accuracy could be lower.

i disagree my friend, because hulk has a huge power and his shoots are very powerfull and players with a lower power has a better stats in pes just because they are in a big team

ruifcpsempre
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 2012 Jun 11, 17:56
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: HULK

Postby Luizinho94 » 2012 Jun 11, 18:39

ruifcpsempre wrote:
Luizinho94 wrote:His shot accuracy could be lower.

i disagree my friend, because hulk has a huge power and his shoots are very powerfull and players with a lower power has a better stats in pes just because they are in a big team


I don't understand you. I spoke about the accuracy of shots of him and you about the power. No doubt his kicks are very strong but he often takes a few kicks completely without direction.

User avatar
Luizinho94
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 2012 Jun 06, 13:38
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: HULK

Postby ruifcpsempre » 2012 Jun 11, 18:45

Luizinho94 wrote:
ruifcpsempre wrote:
Luizinho94 wrote:His shot accuracy could be lower.

i disagree my friend, because hulk has a huge power and his shoots are very powerfull and players with a lower power has a better stats in pes just because they are in a big team


I don't understand you. I spoke about the accuracy of shots of him and you about the power. No doubt his kicks are very strong but he often takes a few kicks completely without direction.

see this goal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj6L6Ibv8VI

ruifcpsempre
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 2012 Jun 11, 17:56
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: HULK

Postby Djoni » 2012 Jun 11, 20:47

ruifcpsempre wrote:
Luizinho94 wrote:
ruifcpsempre wrote:
Luizinho94 wrote:His shot accuracy could be lower.

i disagree my friend, because hulk has a huge power and his shoots are very powerfull and players with a lower power has a better stats in pes just because they are in a big team


I don't understand you. I spoke about the accuracy of shots of him and you about the power. No doubt his kicks are very strong but he often takes a few kicks completely without direction.

see this goal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj6L6Ibv8VI


A single goal means nothing. He often misplaces his shots and sends them far away from goal. Don't be biased.
Like you're showing that video, I can show you some of missed shots and again, it proves nothing.

Djoni
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 2008 Dec 14, 12:41
Location: Sesimbra - Portugal
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: HULK

Postby Luizinho94 » 2012 Jun 15, 19:30

Djoni wrote:
ruifcpsempre wrote:
Luizinho94 wrote:
ruifcpsempre wrote:
Luizinho94 wrote:His shot accuracy could be lower.

i disagree my friend, because hulk has a huge power and his shoots are very powerfull and players with a lower power has a better stats in pes just because they are in a big team


I don't understand you. I spoke about the accuracy of shots of him and you about the power. No doubt his kicks are very strong but he often takes a few kicks completely without direction.

see this goal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj6L6Ibv8VI


A single goal means nothing. He often misplaces his shots and sends them far away from goal. Don't be biased.
Like you're showing that video, I can show you some of missed shots and again, it proves nothing.


You took the words of my mouth.

User avatar
Luizinho94
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 2012 Jun 06, 13:38
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: HULK

Postby derp. » 2012 Aug 08, 08:08

it almost pains me to see that this guy is still on SP 95, i mean, he scored a +100 km/h screamer this season, and it wasn't even from a free-kick or another dead-ball situation, i mean, Alex has SP 96, and he can barely hit FK's at 110 km/h, and IIRC there is no stronger shot than a FK shot, which (in theory) means hulk could hit a FK far over 110 km/h which clearly puts him close to Taiwo, who has SP 96

So, i think SP should be 96-97 as he clearly has one of the strongest shots, if not THE strongest shot of the world.

Those who fell, have fallen...
User avatar
derp.
 
Posts: 209
Joined: 2012 Jan 12, 08:27
Location: Woubrugge, Netherlands
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: HULK

Postby midnight » 2012 Aug 08, 13:52

Well, Ex-bochum player Anthar yahia scored a goal at 101 km/h and he never got red not even mid-yellows, numbers doesn't mean much when we talk about stats, he mostly shoots verry powerfully , he hits red for sure ,but i don't think he can be over Alex for example who has an astonishing shot .
and i agree with lower SA. 84 is just too much for him, i'd go for a 81/82 as i don't think that he can be on par or over Cassano who sits on 83.

Last edited by midnight on 2012 Aug 13, 12:17, edited 1 time in total.
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Image
User avatar
midnight
 
Posts: 1966
Joined: 2012 Mar 06, 13:48
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: HULK

Postby muradkaa » 2012 Aug 13, 11:39

I propose to slightly increase its SPA (up to 75-76), it passes fairly decent player for that position, they have very average quality.

muradkaa
 
Posts: 940
Joined: 2009 Nov 22, 12:12
Location: Russia, Yekaterinburg
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: HULK

Postby PIPA23 » 2012 Sep 03, 18:28

User avatar
PIPA23
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 15:33
Location: Slovakia (MI)
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: HULK

Postby retubi » 2012 Sep 03, 21:21

SWERVE should go to 82 or low. His shots are like rockets, and rockets (usually) don't bend.
'Long Ranger' is fully deserved
WFF - 3 or even 2 : The guy HATES to use the right foot

retubi
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 2012 Sep 03, 11:37
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: HULK

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Sep 03, 21:33

Transfered to Zenit.

Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
User avatar
FernandoA13
 
Posts: 2730
Joined: 2011 Feb 14, 16:50
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: HULK

Postby furymaker » 2012 Sep 11, 08:27

AGG needs to be higher , every single possession he's the one attacking , running directly on goal , if not for him , Brazil wouldn't be half dangerous they are with him in lineup .

furymaker
 
Posts: 885
Joined: 2011 Aug 23, 01:23
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: HULK

Postby eric7 » 2012 Sep 24, 18:29



great first goal for zenit

User avatar
eric7
 
Posts: 45
Joined: 2011 Aug 28, 02:26
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: HULK

Postby Enzo » 2012 Sep 24, 19:43

Why you guys keep him on 95? He doesn't have CR7 shot technique, but he got a bit more power in my eyes.

Hulk has one interesting thing about him, he pulls at least one of those bombs per match. This one went in, other against Malaga hit the woodwork. Its like having a cannon in your arsenal. He will do great in Zenit.

Shot Power +1

Enzo
 
Posts: 145
Joined: 2011 Jan 26, 10:52
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: HULK

Postby reydecopas » 2012 Sep 24, 23:12

I don't understand how Taiwo has 96 in SP And this man that has a rocket in his foot has 95! he deserves a 97 in my opinion

User avatar
reydecopas
 
Posts: 148
Joined: 2012 Aug 18, 18:21
Location: Asunción - Paraguay
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: HULK

Postby midnight » 2012 Sep 25, 12:20

read the posts above then make appropriate suggestions.

Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Image
User avatar
midnight
 
Posts: 1966
Joined: 2012 Mar 06, 13:48
Has thanked: 252 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: HULK

Postby Enzo » 2012 Sep 26, 07:43



Another goal yesterday :)

Enzo
 
Posts: 145
Joined: 2011 Jan 26, 10:52
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: HULK

Postby Enzo » 2012 Sep 26, 07:56

midnight wrote:Well, Ex-bochum player Anthar yahia scored a goal at 101 km/h and he never got red not even mid-yellows, numbers doesn't mean much when we talk about stats, he mostly shoots verry powerfully , he hits red for sure ,but i don't think he can be over Alex for example who has an astonishing shot .
and i agree with lower SA. 84 is just too much for him, i'd go for a 81/82 as i don't think that he can be on par or over Cassano who sits on 83.


- Hulk shoots at least couple of cannon shots per game
- Its his tradermark ability
- On par with Alex to me
- Other option would be dropping CR7 to 94

Enzo
 
Posts: 145
Joined: 2011 Jan 26, 10:52
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 19 times

PreviousNext

Return to FC Zenit Saint Petersburg

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests