Lima

Moderators: mracho, JMVP, FernandoA13, Mod's

Lima

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Dec 07, 13:24

Full Name: Rodrigo José Lima dos Santos

Speedy and strong striker, Lima is a guy who can shake a game. He shoots whenever he can, sometimes from outside the box and he has no problem in using his leftie to do so. He's usually rather average in the first metres but gets a good amount of speed in the long runs and he's also a powerful striker considering his measures and can cause the CB's quite some troubles.

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: LIMA

Postby RB7 » 2009 Dec 07, 13:24

Updated Attack, Agility, Response and Shot Accuracy.

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby JMVP » 2010 Sep 27, 12:58

SP 83? Seriously, have you been watching this guy lately? His greatest skill is his ability to shoot from a long range, in our league only Hulk and Carlos Martins can do that kind of shots game after game. And Martins is not even in the same level. Middle-shooting is also so mandatory, he deserves it much more than Cardozo.

And why give him incisive run if he can't use it as a CF, wouldn't it make more sense to give him Long Ranger although he still wouldn't be able to use it?

JMVP

Postby R0dDiCk » 2010 Nov 10, 12:25

Hey guys. Long time reader, first time poster.
I've been following this guy and I think he is quite awesome, he can basically shoot from anywhere.
His shooting stats should really get a boost, 1 or 2 pts each.
Shot accuracy could go up to 79/80, one under Meyong and Mido for example.
Shot power is definitely underrated, it should be 85/86, close to Nani (87) and Tymoschuk (88).
I'm not sure about a concrete value for shot technique though. Also *Middle Shooting is quite mandatory as JMVP said.

Cya

R0dDiCk

Postby RB7 » 2011 Jan 22, 13:28

Definately an update is needed. Let's see what we think about this now.

Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 80
Shot Power: 86
Shot Technique: 82
Free Kick Accuracy: 71
Curling: 75
Technique: 82
Aggression: 87
Mentality: 82
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 75
Injury Tolerance: B
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot frequency: 7
Consistency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Middle Shooting
*Reaction

Player Index:
S01 - Reaction

No idea about Long Ranger since its useless if he can't use it but the star and a huge boost in AGG would help.

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Mar 12, 20:04

We should discuss some values, he has been amazing this season. Certainly one of the best players in Portugal right now. First of all i think he is faster, certainly in ACC. ATT could be higher aswel.

Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Postby JMVP » 2012 Mar 12, 20:56

I don't think he's faster, although i reckon the balance between TS and aceleration isn't right. Shooting stats and attack could be raised by a couple points.

JMVP

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Mar 26, 21:27

Updated

Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Postby JMVP » 2012 Mar 28, 22:14

I don't know if you changed anything in agility but imo it could be dropped a couple points, he's not really agile at all, although he's not unagile either.

JMVP

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Mar 28, 22:26

JMVP wrote:I don't know if you changed anything in agility but imo it could be dropped a couple points, he's not really agile at all, although he's not unagile either.

No, didnt touch his AGI i think. What do you suggest, 80?

FernandoA13

Postby Luisito » 2012 Apr 14, 22:49

Lima is a very interesting striker for many years he was a very dissapointng striker and in his last season for Santos as i know he dont even a single gol , after he go to Belenenses in Portugal in 2009 he had his first avarage season of his life with 7 gols and then just after a year he continue his journey to another club to Sporting Braga where he finally did a explosion and now 1 f most lethal strikers of Portugal , very interesting o is it only cause the Portugese liga is weak ?

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Apr 15, 11:01

Luisito wrote:Lima is a very interesting striker for many years he was a very dissapointng striker and in his last season for Santos as i know he dont even a single gol , after he go to Belenenses in Portugal in 2009 he had his first avarage season of his life with 7 gols and then just after a year he continue his journey to another club to Sporting Braga where he finally did a explosion and now 1 f most lethal strikers of Portugal , very interesting o is it only cause the Portugese liga is weak ?
I think that he is a late peak. The Liga Sagres isnt a weak league at all. Its very difficult to make that much goals as he has made. Also he has a lot of help of his midfielders who can play pinpoint passes (Hugo Viana, Mossoró). Maybe he enjoys this style of football more, then when he played in Brasil.

FernandoA13

Postby Luisito » 2012 Apr 15, 13:29

sure i agree his a late peak player just like Narciso Mina but still the Brasilian league is much more diffult then Portugese , in Portugal are only 3 big teams recently Braga is also a good team but in Brasil there are at least 8 teams almost in equal level that are fighting for the championship and in total at least 10-12 good teams of 20 teams. You can never see a Brasilian champion team that has less then 5 loses , very rarely , most times the Brasilian champion has always like 6 o 9 times lost in the season

about scoring diffculty i dont think that the Portugese league is really a hard league to score gols , for me is Ligue 1 a diffcult league to score many gols (as the Holland liga the eassiest) , in Portugal there was plenty top scorers who scored a season 25 o 30 gols. Lima might be only this season good and the next avarage , like Nene who was a avarage in Brasil but a top scorer in Portugal but only for 1 season now back to noting special in Serie A.

Lima dont caugh my eye really even last season in International level , who caught my eyes was Matheus , damn fast with good technique knocked out Arsenal all alone but dont know how he is doing now in Ukraine

Luisito

Postby JMVP » 2012 Apr 15, 16:14

Lima is much better than Nene, more complete, he's faster and shoots powerful with both feet. He was often used as a winger/SS but now that he is the main striker he scores more goals, and sure, he's a late peak type.

JMVP

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Apr 15, 16:32

Just to make a point im half Brazilian and half Portuguese so i aint bias.

You can never see a Brasilian champion team that has less then 5 loses , very rarely , most times the Brasilian champion has always like 6 o 9 times lost in the season

This point you made, isnt really a good one imo, each team in Brasil plays 38 games in Serie A. Plus with all extra championships they have there fatigue will become a issue. So if a club becomes champions with a couple loses, that doesnt suprise me at all. They play a lot more matches, so that doesnt proof much.

about scoring diffculty i dont think that the Portugese league is really a hard league to score gols , for me is Ligue 1 a diffcult league to score many gols (as the Holland liga the eassiest) , in Portugal there was plenty top scorers who scored a season 25 o 30 gols. Lima might be only this season good and the next avarage , like Nene who was a avarage in Brasil but a top scorer in Portugal but only for 1 season now back to noting special in Serie A

Agree, both on the statement that Ligue 1 is a difficult league to score, and Holland the eassiest. Imo players who score 20+ goals now and days in the Portuguese league are very good strikers. Look at Falcao one of the best strikers in Europa scored at his highest 25 goals (in 28 matches) in the Liga Sagres. He isnt doing that much worse in Spain, 21 goals (in 28 matches). The fact is, if you score more then 20 goals in the Liga Sagres your going to do good in other leagues aswel. Nenê never really got a chance in the Serie A (Brasil). In Brazil every player like to score, in Portugal its far more tactical and forwards will get the ball if there is a chance. So maybe thats why some Brazilians strikers have a good year in Portugal.

Lima dont caugh my eye really even last season in International level , who caught my eyes was Matheus , damn fast with good technique knocked out Arsenal all alone but dont know how he is doing now in Ukraine
Lima is playing better then last year.

in Portugal are only 3 big teams recently Braga is also a good team but in Brasil there are at least 8 teams almost in equal level that are fighting for the championship and in total at least 10-12 good teams of 20 teams
This is just bullshit. Braga, Vitória de Guimarães, Marítimo and Nacional are always on a descent level over the years. In spain there are only 2 clubs playing for the titel, In England aswel, In Germany also 2 (mainly just Dortmund), in Italy just 2 aswel so im guessing by your statement that all those league suck aswel? Besides that your point isnt even true, last year Coritiba (8th) finished with 57 points. Corinthians became champions with 71 points, so where exactly was Coritiba fighting for the championship? Vasco was only in the race and maybe Fluminense (3rd, 63 points).

FernandoA13

Postby Luisito » 2012 Apr 15, 20:40

This point you made, isnt really a good one imo, each team in Brasil plays 38 games in Serie A. Plus with all extra championships they have there fatigue will become a issue. So if a club becomes champions with a couple loses, that doesnt suprise me at all. They play a lot more matches, so that doesnt proof much.

Why a bad point ? Well your logic is good 1 but look at Premier League , La Liga and Seria all 20 team leagues and look to the table Man U only lose 4 times until now and Barcelona and Real Madrid 2 times only , i think a great team should not lose more then 5 times in a season. May in Brazil there are many teams in equal level thats why they losing so many times because there was already Brazilian champs with only 5 lost but its rarely , also need a good defence i guess.

Agree, both on the statement that Ligue 1 is a difficult league to score, and Holland the eassiest. Imo players who score 20+ goals now and days in the Portuguese league are very good strikers. Look at Falcao one of the best strikers in Europa scored at his highest 25 goals (in 28 matches) in the Liga Sagres. He isnt doing that much worse in Spain, 21 goals (in 28 matches). The fact is, if you score more then 20 goals in the Liga Sagres your going to do good in other leagues aswel. Nenê never really got a chance in the Serie A (Brasil). In Brazil every player like to score, in Portugal its far more tactical and forwards will get the ball if there is a chance. So maybe thats why some Brazilians strikers have a good year in Portugal.

I dont remember Falcao becoming top scorer in Liga Sagres but scores last season many gols in European competions , but it was clear since back in days in River Plate that he had quality , the big break out came in Portugal and now his 1 of Europes best strikers. I think Falcao is the next biggest striker after Jardel from Portugal Liga , yes Oscar Cardoso is also a tremenda scorer but for Paraguay is very weak scorer, i am not sure if he would be successful in other good leugues. Look at Baba Diawara he was having a amazing season in Portugal and if he would stay there may he had already 20+ gols but so far he sees notin special for Sevilla , Baba Diawara is definetly not good as a Papiss Cisse o Demba Ba.

This is just bullshit. Braga, Vitória de Guimarães, Marítimo and Nacional are always on a descent level over the years. In spain there are only 2 clubs playing for the titel, In England aswel, In Germany also 2 (mainly just Dortmund), in Italy just 2 aswel so im guessing by your statement that all those league suck aswel? Besides that your point isnt even true, last year Coritiba (8th) finished with 57 points. Corinthians became champions with 71 points, so where exactly was Coritiba fighting for the championship? Vasco was only in the race and maybe Fluminense (3rd, 63 points).

I dont think so , Vitoria , Maritimo o Nacional arent even serious candidates to be champ in Portugal and worst they are not serious treads to win the Euro League but especially Porto and Benfica hands down , Sporting is the number 3 for me and then Sporting Braga as number 4 clearly behind. For me right now all 3 La Liga teams Atletico Madrid,Valencia and Atletico Bilbao clearly favorite to win Euro League , am not sure about Sporting but lets see what will happen.

Yes in La Liga are not only 2 clubs that is big its worlds biggest 2 teams and 1 of the richests teams of the world so its normal , teams like Valencia , Sevilla , Atletico Madrid etc at least good as Porto and Benfica , few years ago also a Villareal was a great team that was winning over Barcelona and Real and been almost in CL final es example.

In Premier League well today there is at least 4-5 teams that are always playing for the championship , Man U , Arsenal , Chelsea and recently Man City , also Tottenham is amazing team but i dont know Man U establish hisself as a king in Premier League , they have the best nerves in this long maraton.

In Bundes Liga , for me is now Dortmund clearly the number 1 team in Bundes Liga , 2 times champion in row with a very young and quality team , Dortmund only dont has the European experience much but that will also may come. Bayern is number 1 German team in Europe and Dortmund best in Bundes liga. Also Schalke is since many years fighting for championship but failing each time the maraton closely, Schalke deserved to be champion at least 2 times in recent 10 years for me. But overall in Bundes Liga are always suprise teams of the season what a Liga Sagres dont has , its always a fight between Porto and Benfica and sometimes Sporting saying hello and recently Braga is a better team and establish like number 4. But in Brasileiro you can hardly tell who can be the champion of the season ? There are so many favorites and probally that is why each year different champions in Brasil. You cant see Corinhians , Flamengo,Santos o Internacional winning the league 2 o 3 times in row but in Liga Sagres is every year clear who will become the champion. there is big difference.

Last season also Flamengo,Sao Paulo and Inter was for a long period on the titel run but what happen happened in the last period only 2 teams remained on the titel run.

Luisito

Postby FernandoA13 » 2012 Apr 15, 22:50

Ill send you a pm, this is getting off topic

FernandoA13

Postby Luisito » 2012 Apr 16, 00:54

ok sorry for going off topic by the way cant we add SS for Lima ? I just watched some videos of Lima he remind me very much to Deivid from Flamengo (ex Sporting,Bordeaux,Fenerbahce player) Deivid also has a hard shot and scored some nice distance gols , Deivid is also a player that played in many different posicions in his career but still his main posicion is CF.

Luisito

Postby JMVP » 2012 Apr 16, 19:20

Luisito wrote:ok sorry for going off topic by the way cant we add SS for Lima ? I just watched some videos of Lima he remind me very much to Deivid from Flamengo (ex Sporting,Bordeaux,Fenerbahce player) Deivid also has a hard shot and scored some nice distance gols , Deivid is also a player that played in many different posicions in his career but still his main posicion is CF.

Yeah, he could and should have SS.

JMVP

Postby muradkaa » 2012 May 18, 07:15

Correct, please, date of birth: 11/05/1983
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/lima/ ... 54470.html

muradkaa

Next

Return to SL Benfica