Moderators: rafzin, tamaguchi_japa, Mod's

Alan Kardec

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jun 10, 23:20

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: ALAN KARDEC

Postby DHX » 2009 Dec 16, 03:32

He don't sold!
Continues on Internacional, contract ends in the end of Q1 2010 and inter have the priority on buy.

DHX

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Dec 16, 04:17

They have priority, but as they aren't buying him as they didn't planned it they can't use their priority. Because of this he can go freely if Benfica pays the amount required. And aparently they did just need an official confirmation.

I'd say it was a little of a "revenge" for the two millions asked to renew Ramon's loan (you gotta agree that it is insane, I mean two million and no percentage of him.)

dsc748

Postby RMOliveira » 2009 Dec 22, 22:47

The chairman of SLBenfica confirmed that he his a Benfica player now. Lucky bastard x/

RMOliveira

Postby Pikka » 2009 Dec 23, 14:32

DHX wrote:He don't sold!
Continues on Internacional, contract ends in the end of Q1 2010 and inter have the priority on buy.

Yes he's sold, i've already said that like a week ago.

Pikka

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Dec 24, 08:15

Moved to Benfica

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby JMVP » 2010 Apr 27, 17:03

This guy isn't slow at all (in fact it seems like speed is one of his best qualities), and he isn't so unagile too. He's not like Cardozo, he's way faster than him, but that's also a case of Cardozo being overated in speed and agility. His 1st touch doesn't seem worst than Cardozo's, in fact it seems better.

So, my sugestions:

Defense: 38 - Cardozo has 39 but this guy works a lot more and is more agressive when defending.
TS: 80
Acc: 80

Agility: 79
DA: 77
DS:78

Shot power: 82

Technique: 78

So, what do you guys think?

JMVP

Postby Pikka » 2010 Apr 27, 20:32

JMVP wrote:This guy isn't slow at all (in fact it seems like speed is one of his best qualities), and he isn't so unagile too. He's not like Cardozo, he's way faster than him, but that's also a case of Cardozo being overated in speed and agility. His 1st touch doesn't seem worst than Cardozo's, in fact it seems better.

So, my sugestions:

Defense: 38 - Cardozo has 39 but this guy works a lot more and is more agressive when defending.

I agree.

Kardec is similar to Saleiro,maybe a bit slower in the speed aspect, 80 for ACC and TS is fine.

For DS i personally rate him on a 77.

DA 76 same as Cardozo and Saleiro(although i would give Saleiro a 77.)

In terms of TECH Saleiro and O. Sá both have better 1st touch and they cover the ball better then Kardec imo, so 77 for TECH 1 point lower then them seems fine to me.

For SP 80/81 is ok, i havent seen him shot with alot of power.

For agility i agree with 79, he's very agile for a player with his height.

And for Defence i agree with 38 or 39 he's not worse then Cardozo at helping the team defending and tracking back.

Pikka

Postby da_ni » 2010 Apr 28, 10:12

JMVP wrote:This guy isn't slow at all (in fact it seems like speed is one of his best qualities), and he isn't so unagile too. He's not like Cardozo, he's way faster than him, but that's also a case of Cardozo being overated in speed and agility. His 1st touch doesn't seem worst than Cardozo's, in fact it seems better.

So, my sugestions:

we havn't much about him yet, he's still adapting to Portugal, and portuguese football, even if he alreaddy played some matches from the start, we could make these changes, but then we would be risking having to change him bak in a few months...

"My heart only has one colour: Blue and White!!
João D. Pinto
da_ni

Postby Pikka » 2010 Apr 29, 00:13

Ye that is true .

Pikka

Postby JMVP » 2010 May 21, 15:34

JMVP

Postby RMOliveira » 2010 Jul 02, 01:52

For what ive seen i agree with a raise in speed stats

TS 80
ACC 83
DS 81

In his appearances he's proved more of a SS than a CF showing speed and some dribbling abilities, instead of finishing with both feet and head.

RMOliveira

Postby JMVP » 2010 Jul 12, 14:32

Guys how is his DA and technique at Cardozo's level? Btw, has anyone seen how he took that guy out of his way against Sion? Cardozo would never be able to do that.
And his speed stats are very similar to Cardozo's when i'm sure we all agree Cardozo is much more slower than Kardec. Here's my set:

Attack: 76
Defence: 39
Balance: 83
Stamina: 78
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 80
Response: 81
Agility: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 70
Short Pass Speed: 69
Long Pass Accuracy: 66
Long Pass Speed: 70
Shot Accuracy: 77
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 79
Free Kick Accuracy: 77
Curling: 73
Header: 83
Jump: 83
Technique: 79
Aggression: 86
Mentality: 73
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 71

Regarding shot power, transcript from O JOGO:

À chapada: é assim que Alan Kardec se quer impor como titular no Benfica. Não no sentido literal do termo (...) mas no (...) utilizado para caracterizar a potência de remate de um futebolista. Essa é uma das suas principais virtudes (...)

... Kardec tem um chuto forte como poucos (...) Foi recorrendo a esse argumento que conseguiu bater Mandanda na partida da Liga Europa frente ao Marselha (...)

Roberto Tigrão (...) destaca precisamente os petardos de um avançado que inúmeras vezes o deixou desamparado nos treinos do clube carioca. "Como nós costumamos dizer no Brasil, ele tem uma chapada muito forte na bola. Possui uma potência muscular enorme, o que faz com que os seus remates sejam muito difíceis de defender" (...)

Last edited by JMVP on 2010 Jul 17, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.
JMVP

Postby RMOliveira » 2010 Jul 13, 01:31

Scoring isnt accruate, yet. For me he his faster meaning also DS. As too others stats i cant really add any info.

RMOliveira

Postby JMVP » 2010 Jul 13, 15:42

Hum guess you're right, if he deserves it then every CF should have it which is not quite right.

JMVP

Postby RMOliveira » 2010 Jul 20, 19:53

He his scoring in friendlis matches, however what is swowing is to be a rather fast and technical striker and not only a positional striker that his height and previous stats represent.

RMOliveira

Postby Prata » 2010 Jul 29, 16:33

JMVP I agree with most of your set but i think 86 aggression is too much.. In the last games he showed good team work ... many times when he got the opportunity to shoot he prefered to pass the ball to another foward (which make me feel that 71 teamwork is too low). He is pressurating and working hard this pre-season's games so i think 73 mentality is a low value too. Your value for freekick is maybe a bit high .. he scored a wonderful goal in the United States but it is a bit premature giving it that value. His passing is suffering modifications and probably they will be boosted since he is doing some good assists , I don't think that this is right time to change them. And another thing , 76 (attack) is a really low value for a striker. I mean Dí Maria have it so I think at least Kardek should have an 77.

So my changes to your set

Attack: 77
Passing doesn't get a change
Freekick: 75
Aggression: 82/83
Mentality: 75/76
Teamwork: 75/76

Doing a lot of stuff int the Portuguese League -transfers, updating players, updating squads,...
Prata

Postby RMOliveira » 2010 Jul 29, 21:12

Prata wrote:JMVP I agree with most of your set but i think 86 aggression is too much.. In the last games he showed good team work ... many times when he got the opportunity to shoot he prefered to pass the ball to another foward (which make me feel that 71 teamwork is too low). He is pressurating and working hard this pre-season's games so i think 73 mentality is a low value too. Your value for freekick is maybe a bit high .. he scored a wonderful goal in the United States but it is a bit premature giving it that value. His passing is suffering modifications and probably they will be boosted since he is doing some good assists , I don't think that this is right time to change them. And another thing , 76 (attack) is a really low value for a striker. I mean Dí Maria have it so I think at least Kardek should have an 77.

The thing i disagree he's his speed stats when comparing whith saleiro, as i dont see him soo behind him, but maybe you can convince me wrong.

RMOliveira

Postby JMVP » 2010 Aug 01, 18:09

RMOliveira wrote:
Prata wrote:JMVP I agree with most of your set but i think 86 aggression is too much.. In the last games he showed good team work ... many times when he got the opportunity to shoot he prefered to pass the ball to another foward (which make me feel that 71 teamwork is too low). He is pressurating and working hard this pre-season's games so i think 73 mentality is a low value too. Your value for freekick is maybe a bit high .. he scored a wonderful goal in the United States but it is a bit premature giving it that value. His passing is suffering modifications and probably they will be boosted since he is doing some good assists , I don't think that this is right time to change them. And another thing , 76 (attack) is a really low value for a striker. I mean Dí Maria have it so I think at least Kardek should have an 77.

The thing i disagree he's his speed stats when comparing whith saleiro, as i dont see him soo behind him, but maybe you can convince me wrong.

@Prata: Why do you think agression is too high? He's always there at the end of play, he might be in the wrong place but he makes the run unlike Nuno Gomes used to do. You have a point about TW, maybe it's more about my own standards but it's clear he is not completely adapted to the team and doesn't always understand what's going on so to speak. About FK he had scored before, read it in the paper. He used to score in the youth layers. And green attack should not be given just "because he is a striker". Many wingers and midfielders position themselves just as good or better than some strikers, and some have the true goal instinct. Di Maria scored 10 goals (that hatrick should have been a poker if it wasn't for that bad linesman call), without FK's or penaltys like Simão, and playing as a midfielder most times imo he has a good goal instinct, although he insisted in missing the easy chances. Kardec hasn't showed that yet, and believe me i'm one of those who pays a good deal of attention to players positioning. Anyway, 77 is perfectly reasonable.

@RMOliveira: Good point, they are about the same in terms of speed.

JMVP

Postby rossonero99 » 2010 Aug 19, 16:40

He uses in Benfica, the number 31.

VALERIA, SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA !
CAMPIONI D'ITALIA !
TANTE GRAZIE DIAVOLO PER IL #18
rossonero99

Postby JMVP » 2010 Sep 08, 22:13

rossonero99 wrote:He uses in Benfica, the number 31.

right, and he's 21 almost 22

JMVP

PreviousNext

Return to São Paulo FC