Aírton

Moderators: rafzin, tamaguchi_japa, Mod's

Aírton

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 23:37

Name: Airton Ribeiro Santos
Image




Last edited by squallzinn on 2010 Mar 20, 14:51, edited 11 times in total.
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9897
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 121 times

by »



 

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Aug 31, 18:32

Suggestions:

Short Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 71
Long Pass Speed: 73
Shot Accuracy: 65
Shot Power: 76
Shot Technique: 62
Curling: 65
Header: 75
Technique: 74
Aggression: 69
Team Work: 80

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Oct 20, 18:10

DEF: 78 - Very good as CB too.

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Oct 20, 18:14

i completly disagree with it, imo 76 is overrated, i'll suggest to lower to 75/74 :D

User avatar
tamaguchi_japa
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Oct 20, 18:23

tamaguchi_japa wrote:i completly disagree with it, imo 76 is overrated, i'll suggest to lower to 75/74 :D


How can a good CB have a DEF 74? He is better than David, Fabricio and Wellington as CB.

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Oct 20, 19:55

but he is DMF, if he play as CB, put CB as his main position, and a could agree with 76. no way he is only 1 point under toloi. if he still a DMF and with defence: 78, he'll be same as Edmilson and its wrong. so imo is best to put his main position as CB and maintein DEF: 76.

do you agree?

User avatar
tamaguchi_japa
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Oct 21, 11:50

tamaguchi_japa wrote:but he is DMF, if he play as CB, put CB as his main position, and a could agree with 76. no way he is only 1 point under toloi. if he still a DMF and with defence: 78, he'll be same as Edmilson and its wrong. so imo is best to put his main position as CB and maintein DEF: 76.

do you agree?


He plays very well in both positions. I got your point, if we raise his def he would be overrate as DMF, but if we let 76 we would be underrating him as CB. I can't put his main position to CB because his natural position is DMF although he plays more matches as CB. He is one of the best CB and DMF on Flamengo.

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Oct 21, 14:49

well , so we could maintein 76, isnt a bad number for a DMF who play really well as CB, im sure if pierre plays as CB, he'll do it very well.

User avatar
tamaguchi_japa
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Oct 21, 16:32

tamaguchi_japa wrote:well , so we could maintein 76, isnt a bad number for a DMF who play really well as CB, im sure if pierre plays as CB, he'll do it very well.


But it looks stranges his def 76 and David, Fabricio and Wellinton have a better def.

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Oct 21, 16:38

but u have to considering that he is a DMF, like, is extrange see cassio with 77 and pierre with 76 too, but nobody questionated it :lol:

buuut ur wrong, welington is on 73, fabricio in 77, only +1 than airton, and i'll lower david to 77 too.

User avatar
tamaguchi_japa
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Oct 21, 19:58

In what position he plays better? If it is CB I would suggest to maintain his def as current and put the DMF position as optional. If it is DMF his defense would be a little worse but we could compensate with other skills. His strenght and tight marking on 1x1 marking are his best caracteristics. I think he is much more useful when marking than when positioning or tackling (his tacklings usually are pretty poor, he makes a lot of fouls including some uggly ones).

Of course I may have been harsh, but he was a DMF based on speed, strenght and man marking. At least is what I can remember of some games (x Inter and x Cruzeiro, when his role was to mark Nilmar and Kléber) where him and Willians were more about man marking key players, that is why Flamengo had some problems defensively but now with Maldonado's good defensive positioning it is very different.

dsc748
 
Posts: 367
Joined: 2009 Feb 17, 16:54
Location: Brasilia, Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Oct 22, 13:37

I think u are confunsing something. IMO Airton features:

Good Covering
Good Marking
Good Positioning
Not Agile
Not Fast
Poor Header
Not too strong

His natural position is DMF (from young team). He plays lots of games as CB or SWP.

With the complete squad on 4-4-2 he plays on DMF with Alvaro and Angelim as CB, on 3-5-2 as CB or SWP with Alvaro and Angelim completing the defense.

I think he plays well because he has a good positioning, he isn't a "gladiator" as the majority.

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Oct 22, 14:50

so if he plays more games as Cb than as DMF we could put (*CB*, DMF)

and if what u say is true, we must lower his a agility in at least 3 points. and his ts and acc in 1.

User avatar
tamaguchi_japa
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Oct 22, 15:05

tamaguchi_japa wrote:so if he plays more games as Cb than as DMF we could put (*CB*, DMF)

and if what u say is true, we must lower his a agility in at least 3 points. and his ts and acc in 1.


Agi: 78
Acc: 76

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Oct 22, 15:48

He already has *Marking and *Covering. I believe a 75 would be better on Defence, or at least remove *Marking. Consider that Sandro has similar age and already was even convoked for NT, and he has DEF: 74. Anyways, I don't plan to update this guy before we decide his main position.

So, to "flamenguistas" and who see Flamengo with frequency, what would be the better thing for this guy? I mean, where he play more, where he play better...

pedala robinho
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 22:50
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Oct 22, 18:52

pedala robinho wrote:He already has *Marking and *Covering. I believe a 75 would be better on Defence, or at least remove *Marking. Consider that Sandro has similar age and already was even convoked for NT, and he has DEF: 74. Anyways, I don't plan to update this guy before we decide his main position.

So, to "flamenguistas" and who see Flamengo with frequency, what would be the better thing for this guy? I mean, where he play more, where he play better...


He is DMF we don't have to change his main position. What I'm wanting to show is that he has the same performance as CB and DMF. We can't compare him with Sandro, Airton in very defensive minded and Sandro is the modern DMF who wants to help the attack and run with the ball.

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Oct 22, 19:10

wel i think it could be where it is, only update his AGI and ACC ;)

User avatar
tamaguchi_japa
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Oct 22, 22:09

squallzinn wrote:He is DMF we don't have to change his main position. What I'm wanting to show is that he has the same performance as CB and DMF. We can't compare him with Sandro, Airton in very defensive minded and Sandro is the modern DMF who wants to help the attack and run with the ball.

No, mate, Sandro is also a DMF, he don't give a huge contribution on the attack. I don't think it's fair have two points between Sandro and Aírton, maybe we can go with 76 for Aírton and 75 for Sandro.

pedala robinho
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 22:50
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Oct 23, 12:17

pedala robinho wrote:
squallzinn wrote:He is DMF we don't have to change his main position. What I'm wanting to show is that he has the same performance as CB and DMF. We can't compare him with Sandro, Airton in very defensive minded and Sandro is the modern DMF who wants to help the attack and run with the ball.

No, mate, Sandro is also a DMF, he don't give a huge contribution on the attack. I don't think it's fair have two points between Sandro and Aírton, maybe we can go with 76 for Aírton and 75 for Sandro.


But Airton is like a advanced CB. Sandro is more active.

Image
Image
User avatar
squallzinn
 
Posts: 860
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: AÍRTON Ribeiro Santos

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Oct 23, 12:24

So, indeed, he isn't a DMF, but a SWP (Líbero)? At least, we need to put this positions as Optional, I believe.

pedala robinho
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 22:50
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Next

Return to Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests